Texas Man Eats Dog While on Synthetic Drugs

Teri- Oregon 2012/06/27 20:01:18
This synthetic drug-induced zombie apocalypse is apparently now spreading outside of Florida. Naturally, Texas was the next stop. A man there got high on K-2, a form of synthetic marijuana, started chasing his neighbor, and then ate his dog.

Michael Terron Daniel, 22, of Waco, Texas, stands accused of animal cruelty stemming from the June 14 incident.

According to KWTX, a neighbor claims that Daniel told him he was on "a bad trip from ingesting K-2." Daniel then got "on his hands and knees and chased a neighbor while barking and growling like a dog."

After scaring the neighbors off, Daniel then grabbed the family's pet dog off of their porch. He started beating and strangling the medium-sized black dog. Then, according to police, he "began to bite into the dog, ripping pieces of flesh away." The dog died on the scene.

Police arrived and found Daniel sitting on the front porch smeared in the dog's blood. While waiting for an ambulance he asked officers to either use a stun gun on him or fight him to help him come off his "bad trip." Police did not comply. Daniel was taken to a hospital.

He was finally arrested on Monday at his place of work.

K-2 is a common brand of synthetic marijuana. These drugs, sometimes sold as incense, have very little in common with actual marijuana, and are more akin to synthetic cocaine

Read More: http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/06/tex...

• Bali 2012/06/27 20:11:10
    Bali
    +3
    that bastard would have been so full of holes they would have had to piece him back together like a jigsaw puzzle, of course i may have shot a few holes in him myself after little boy tore his dumb ass to shreds. wish he would have picked my dog to eat. there is not enough K-2 in Texas to save him.

• Anonymous Coward218 2012/06/30 06:32:25
    Anonymous Coward218
    +1
    I would equate it more to PCP! I have NEVER seen a cocaine induced high cause such odd behavior as what is becoming the norm among these drug users. The Florida Zombie ONLY tested positive for weed.....effin scary.

What the hell is the matter with people these days?
  • Teri- O... Anonymo... 2012/06/30 06:50:30
    Teri- Oregon
    I'm not being raciest or anything but here is the thing, I started doing research and found this website that talked about a drug called LQ-79 or something like that. Now this website said the virus was a bio weapon that escaped and could cause anything from flu like symptoms, to flesh eating bacteria, to aggressive paranoid behavior with or with out the cravings for flesh with super human like strength and animalistic type behavior. I latter found out that supposedly this website is a hoax by some computer guru. I really haven't thought much about it until I started noticing more cases popping up. Here is the thing, there seems to be an out brake of flesh eating bacteria on the east coast and surrounding areas as well as strange reports of these people going crazy and eating flesh. I have noticed that in most if not all cases the flesh eating bacteria is occurring in whites and the "zombie like symptoms" are primarily among African Americans. I just thought that was weird. What do you think?
  • Jeff Smith 2012/06/28 13:15:05
    Jeff Smith
    +1
    Probably voted for Obama as well
  • Anonymo... Jeff Smith 2012/06/30 06:33:21
    Anonymous Coward218
    +2
    THAT is a given!
  • Max 2012/06/27 20:25:12
    Max
    +2
    That must be some bad stuff if it makes you take a bite out of your own dog while under the influence. Some people, like Obama, just like to eat dogs for lunch, while sober.
  • Bali 2012/06/27 20:11:10
    Bali
    +3
  • Anonymo... Bali 2012/06/30 06:34:25
    Anonymous Coward218
    Like minds! Any chance we were separated at birth?
  • Bali Anonymo... 2012/06/30 20:44:55
    Bali
    +1
    you never know.........any scars?
  • ConLibFraud 2012/06/27 20:03:16
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Hey, some cultures prefer dog.
  • Anonymo... ConLibF... 2012/06/30 06:36:06
    Anonymous Coward218
    And some cultures prefer to kill them humanely....or deserve my doc em's so far up their collective back ends, that their retinas look like tire treads!

2014/12/21 16:36:45