Texas Dad Beats His Daughter's Molester to Death

~Adrien~ 2012/06/12 19:34:03

A Texas father beat a man to death after catching him molesting his 4-year-old daughter in a horse barn, The Houston Chronicle reports. The incident happened Saturday evening near Shiner, Texas.

Texas Dad Beats Man to Death After Catching Him Molesting His Four Year Old Daughter

Lavaca County Sheriff Micah Harmon. (Source: co.lavaca.tx.us)

Lavaca County Sheriff Micah Harmon identified the deceased as a 47-year-old man from Gonzales, Texas. He was reported dead at the scene, however, his name will not be released until his next of kin is notified.

Harmon said the father and daughter were with several other people at the family’s barn to groom and tend to the horses, according to The Chronicle. The alleged attacker was reportedly an acquaintance of the father.

The sound of the little girl’s screams were later heard coming from the barn and instinctually, the father rushed to his daughter’s aide. After reaching the barn, he found a man sexually assaulting his daughter – undoubtedly a dad’s worst nightmare.

After pulling the attacker off of her, the father repeatedly struck the man in the head.

The young girl was taken to DeTar hospital in Victoria where doctors ran tests to determine whether sexual assault had occurred, The Houston Chronicle reports. She was eventually released.

In the aftermath, nearby residents are having a hard time feeling any sympathy for the alleged child molester.

“He got what he deserved, big time,” Sonny Jaehne, a Shiner resident, told the Victoria Advocate.

Another Shiner resident Mark Harabis said he agreed with the father’s action “totally.”

Read More: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/he-got-what-he-des...

• Vidarr 2012/08/15 13:51:59
    Vidarr
    Hmmm. All I can say about this is that situations like this can never be fully judged properly if they are for us to judge at all. Technically, the man acted in a lawful manner as far as my knowledge. He was protecting a family member. As for how far he went? That stems into the realm of emotional response as well as a shock response. As a father, catching someone molesting your four year old daughter, well. . . I would expect any man to snap. As much as I would like to say the man got what he deserved, I cannot. Life is precious no matter who or what it is. Don't get me wrong. I don't fault him, nor do I look down upon him. I simply wish that situations like this never arose in the first place. I feel for both men. Well. . . let me rephrase, because no "Man" in my dictionary, would ever molest or rape any girl, regardless of age. I feel for both the man, and the deceased male.
  • Christopher Kirchen 2012/08/15 01:19:49
    Christopher Kirchen
    I'm sure some people will decry this, talking stuff about "justice" and "legitimate court proceedings", and I understand this, but I also understand the father wanted to protect his daughter at any cost, and she'll bear the scars of what her assailant did for the rest of her life, at least psychological ones.
  • hat man 2012/06/14 21:37:21
    hat man
    +1
    Understandable outcome.
  • pdarkow 2012/06/12 22:53:32
    pdarkow
    +1
    That man should be given a medal for protecting his daughter from that pure evil monster that needed to die.
  • 1wickedwitch 2012/06/12 19:41:16
    1wickedwitch
    +1
    Go Big Daddy...
  • 2_cents_worth 2012/06/12 19:41:03
    2_cents_worth
    +1
    Got what the hell he deserved if you ask me!
  • Oaces_boss_yo® 2012/06/12 19:37:39
  • ~Adrien~ 2012/06/12 19:34:54
    ~Adrien~
    What say you??

2014/11/26 09:00:22