Texas authorities now admit as likely that the man who sexually attacked 4 year old girl whose father beat him to death is an ILLEGAL ALIEN [as I had initially guessed]. Should we MAKE THINGS AS TOUGH AS POSSIBLE on illegal aliens?

tncdel 2012/06/14 14:58:39
Here's the report from yesterday:
http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/texas-father-beats-man-...

Now today it comes out that:
"...authorities have revealed that the deceased 47-year-old alleged predator apparently has family ties to Mexico, where investigators are currently attempting to notify his next of kin. His identity still hasn’t been revealed other than he is from Gonzales, Texas.

District Attorney Heather McMinn told FoxNews.com that the case is still being investigated and the Texas Rangers are now involved.

“My understanding is that they are looking for family members in Mexico,” McMinn said.

Police have not confirmed whether or not the man was an illegal alien or a U.S. citizen with family in Mexico."

See:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/when-does-it-move-beyond-self...

An average of over 100 sex offenders cross our border into our country from Mexico PER DAY!

Deborah Schurman Kauflin, head of the Violent Crimes Institute, reported sex offenders represent two percent of illegal aliens. With a minimum population of 12 million illegal aliens, 240,000 sexual predators reside within the U.S. If the Bear-Stearns Report showing 20 million illegals holds true, that's 400,000 illegal alien sexual fiends preying on our citizens. "In other words, 93 sex offenders and 12 serial sex offenders cross our borders daily without interruption," she said.

See:
http://www.rense.com/general74/esxc.htm

Instead of coddling and accommodating illegal aliens, as the government now does, we should be doing our best to make it an illegals' worst nightmare to be in the U.S.

That is what Mitt Romney says he wants to do.

While Obama wants to attract more illegals here with amnesty, "free" healthcare and everything else, even college at taxpayer expense!

In fact, Obama has already even given illegal aliens 300,000 work permits unconstitutionally by executive order!! See:

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/is-it-fair-that-obama-i...

• john Kills 2012/06/14 15:47:46
    YES, we should make things as tough as possible on illegal aliens so they wil...
    john Kills
    +8
    Beating them to death seems tough enough, I support that effort.

• mrk5panzer 2012/06/14 16:46:46
    mrk5panzer
    +2
    Surprise........Surprise........ Just another view of this Loony left idea of a New America. nut jobs
  • LOU mrk5panzer 2012/06/15 10:33:06
    LOU
    Remember it was Bush who flooded this country with illegal Mexicans and South Americans,

Surprise........Surprise........ Just another view of this filthy, greedy, self centered conservative right wing nut case's idea of a New America.

• tncdel LOU 2012/06/15 15:48:25
    tncdel
    +1
    Bush is partly to blame by being lax. But Obama has upped the equation considerably by actively trying to attract them here. See:
  • LOU tncdel 2012/06/16 23:02:34
    LOU
    Illegal aliens are leaving in record numbers.
  • mrk5panzer LOU 2012/06/16 23:58:42
    mrk5panzer
    +1
    You must be refering to the one's living earth because I haven't seen any of them leaving America.
    spaceship leaving earth
  • mrk5panzer LOU 2012/06/16 23:53:54 (edited)
    mrk5panzer
    Boy did you miss the target, your boy just blew your point out of the water.
    obama blowing up america
  • LOU mrk5panzer 2012/06/17 03:56:37
  • mrk5panzer LOU 2012/06/17 15:45:38
    mrk5panzer
    Letterman is the best you can do? You better keep cutting back On your Kool-Aid.
  • LOU mrk5panzer 2012/06/17 22:13:24
  • frank 2012/06/14 16:40:38
    frank
    +2
    As of right now we are too easy on illegal aliens, as far as this Illegal getting what he disserved all I can say DIRLIGAF (Do I Really Look like I Give A F**k).
  • KingdomNow 2012/06/14 16:38:03
    KingdomNow
    +6
    Make the bastards crawl back to where they came from.
  • Maria 2012/06/14 16:28:39
    Maria
    +3
    Of Course tough up on illegal aliens...they have no business to sexual attack or assault or murder etc...you know illegal aliens haven't change since cowboy days. We don't need them...we can invent like America Juvenile to work on road, garden etc..we don't need illegal aliens do the job here in America.. deport illegal aliens back where they're coming from..
    enough is enough when illegal aliens breaking the law...
  • Max 2012/06/14 16:20:40
    Max
    +4
    I posted an article about an illegal alien that was drunk driving and crashed into a police officer and killed him. This illegal alien criminal had already been deported at least once and busted for other crimes, before killing this police officer. This wasn't the first incident of this sort either. They need to get serious about getting these people out of the US.
  • Diane S... Max 2012/06/14 20:18:19
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +1
    David Hussey I am blocked I wanted to ask him about Canada since he is a Canadian !!!!
  • tncdel Diane S... 2012/06/15 01:44:07
    tncdel
    +1
    If it will make you feel any better, as you will note below, I blocked the blocker. :)~
  • caius m... Max 2012/06/16 07:16:24
  • caius m... Max 2012/06/16 07:20:09
  • David Hussey 2012/06/14 16:18:10
    NO, we should keep on trying to attract more illegal aliens here [explain why].
    David Hussey
    +1
    had to vote for something......

"as I had initially guessed" ... just as a racist would assume
  • tncdel David H... 2012/06/15 01:42:43
    tncdel
    +1
    As I have stated many times previously: I never block anyone for mere difference of opinion. But I'll be damned if I allow a looney lefty with classic transference symptoms to defame my character falsely accusing me of being a racist. Henceforth you are blocked from posting on my topics.

P.S. I am the founder of a non-profit group, P.A.R.E., Inc. As in to "pare" the skin off an apple to see the fruit beneath. An acronym for "People Against Racism Equally." Wipe the egg off your face and try not to embarrass yourself like that again on the topic questions of others besides me. :)~
  • Patriot Unit 2012/06/14 16:15:05
    Patriot Unit
    +6
    Yes, there is no logical reason that our Government allows them in at will. Their is no logical reason why Illegal Aliens should be treated as being better than the Citizens of these Un-United States. Why do they receive benefits that lawful citizens can not. Our borders need to be closed, and our Immigration and Naturalization Laws need to be enforced across the board. Every Illegal should be forced to return home and to file legally to enter this country. Its that simple. If the government is giving them anything, then they know who they are. They should be deported ASAP if not sooner, We need to stop all the madness of giving them anything. They do not belong here. and their children born here should not be given citizen statue either. They should not be treated for anything other than life threading emergency medical issues. And once stabilized deported.
    All cities, towns, states that protect them should be held accountable, for allowing them to hide in their respective areas. And every Illegal Alien that commits a felony, should be held accountable, and that city, town or state that protected them, should be liable for aiding and abetting. So the Logical Answer is YES WE SHOULD BE AS TOUGH AS IS LEGAL on ILLEGAL ALIENS, and their protectors. I am fed up with having to su...
    All cities, towns, states that protect them should be held accountable, for allowing them to hide in their respective areas. And every Illegal Alien that commits a felony, should be held accountable, and that city, town or state that protected them, should be liable for aiding and abetting. So the Logical Answer is YES WE SHOULD BE AS TOUGH AS IS LEGAL on ILLEGAL ALIENS, and their protectors. I am fed up with having to support these Illegal Aliens. I am fed up with our Government not doing what the law calls for. I am fed up with the political correctness crap that protects these Illegal Aliens. I am fed up with those who would allow it, for the sake of a vote.
  • Leinad 2012/06/14 16:03:55
    Leinad
    +2
    all my points are well said by YOU....no need for me to add anything...
  • tncdel Leinad 2012/06/15 01:45:43
    tncdel
    +2
    Thank you, kind sir!
  • prosperhappily 2012/06/14 15:55:45
    prosperhappily
    +3
    I don't care where you're from. If you're not here legally, go the hell home, file your papers and wait your turn.
  • john Kills 2012/06/14 15:47:46
    john Kills
    +8
  • SteveMarine- JLA 2012/06/14 15:38:45
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +7
    I would have beat him to death too....and yeah we need to get rid of these scum bags.
  • Son Of Anubis™ 2012/06/14 15:37:35 (edited)
    Son Of Anubis™
    +4
    Looks like we have our work cut out for us....beating to death with our fist 100 per day can get pretty exhausting....much better to use a shotgun....either caving in their skulls or blasting their balls to bits, either way is fine by me. Then we can ship them back....in body bags.
  • tncdel Son Of ... 2012/06/14 15:50:06
    tncdel
    +3
    I think a few thousand examples nationwide would get the message across to the rest of them, don't you think? :)~
  • Son Of ... tncdel 2012/06/14 16:45:15
    Son Of Anubis™
    +2
    I second that notion...and if the rest of them don't get the message I'm sure we can mop up a few more
  • mrk5panzer Son Of ... 2012/06/14 16:52:16
    mrk5panzer
    +3
    brass knuckles Works everytime!
  • Son Of ... mrk5panzer 2012/06/14 17:37:44
    Son Of Anubis™
    +2
    Can't see the pic but clicked on the pic space and said about brass knuckles....i agree that could save a few broken hands...lol
  • mwg0735 2012/06/14 15:34:58
  • LOU mwg0735 2012/06/16 23:03:49
    LOU
    +1
    If you hire an illegal alien then you put your family in danger!
  • mwg0735 LOU 2012/06/17 06:56:52
  • Flowers 2012/06/14 15:32:07
    Flowers
    +4
    It is not our responsibility to pay for them to live here, or return home through deportation.
  • Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru 2012/06/14 15:29:03
    Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru
    +3
    Yes of course we should, but I'm not sure what this has to do with it. I would not have wanted this guy deported. I would've wanted him locked up in the pound you in the ass jail, had he not have died.
    +5
    The first thing we have to do is completely close the border and stop the flow with deadly force if needed. Once the border is closed completely it will be much easier to deal with the ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS that are here.
  • tncdel none 2012/06/14 15:53:17
    tncdel
    That shouldn't be our main focus. If we make things so tough on them, they will not only leave, but also will get word to others not to come.

Strict border security is mainly necessary when they have a desire to come here. Take away the desire, and they won't want to sneak into a place where it's hell for them.
  • none tncdel 2012/06/14 15:56:36
    If you had a leak in your bathroom and it caused the ceiling below it to fall would you fix the ceiling over and over again or do the smart thing and fix the leak??? The problem is the open border, stop the flow first then deal with the problem, that's the only thing that makes sense.
  • tncdel none 2012/06/15 01:49:12
    tncdel
    That isn't an apt example as was mine. Yours was comparing apples to oranges. Mine apples to apples. What would be the point of greatly increased border security if we had made it so tough here on illegals that none wanted to be here?
  • MandaLynne 2012/06/14 15:01:24
    MandaLynne
    +6
    We definitely need to crack down on and stem the tide of illegal aliens.

2014/11/28 21:51:02