Tennessee Tea Partiers To GOP Gov: Stop Employing Muslims, Gays, Democrats!

Samantha 2012/07/19 16:39:31
The bigotry of conservatives continues to grow. How do they live with so much hate? Their criticism of the governor for hiring Democrats is proof extremist conservatives are very out of touch with reality and exhibits the extremism of conservatism. Furthersome, the resolutions point to the paranoia of conservatives regarding Sharia law. There's no chance Sharia law could be implemented in the United States, but it is funny considering these same conservatives want to impose Christian values, or at least their Christian values, upon every American. Therefore, any threat to our democracy from religious extremism will come from the same people who claim they oppose religious law in the form of Sharia law.

Conservatives and Tea Party activists in Tennessee have recently pushed several Republican Party county organizations to pass resolutions criticizing the state’s Republican governor for, among other things, employing Muslims, gay people, and Democrats.

“The action or actions of the Republican elected Governor of the Great State of Tennessee and his administration have demonstrated a consistent lack of conservative values,” a resolution passed by the Stewart County Republican Party reads in part, according to a copy obtained by The Tennessean. (The Tennessean obtained two of the resolutions.)

“We stand behind our governor, Gov. Bill Haslam, 100 percent,” state Republican Party Chairman Chris Devaney told TPM. “We do think, while the county parties are certainly free to pass such resolutions, that they’re distracting during an election year.”

Read More: http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/07/...

• SJG 2012/07/19 17:01:46
    SJG
    +9
    This is the type of filth and cancer this country doesn't need and this is why the Conservative and Tea Party movement is so dangerous to America. Why don't they just dawn their white sheets and hoods????

• thefatguy LindaM 2012/07/20 03:22:53
    thefatguy
    +1
    I haven't read their argument. Maybe it's got some validity. Maybe not. I don't know. I haven't researched it. Have you? No, I doubt it. But, yet you make unfounded accusations anyway because you just "KNOW" you're right. My whole point is that one cannot denounce a group for an alleged action without knowing the whole story despite what one might want to believe.
  • LindaM thefatguy 2012/07/20 03:38:27 (edited)
    LindaM
    Well, gee, haven't they denounced all Democrats, gays and Muslims. Isn't that generalizing all these groups? I'd say that, in a nut shell, speaks volumns. Your using the same post to me as you have to others. Either research yourself for answers or get some new lines.
  • thefatguy LindaM 2012/07/20 04:31:40
    thefatguy
    +1
    In answer to your first point - Well, gee, no, they haven't. That's just a Leftist caricature of the TEA Party and GOP. And, I'm using a similar argument because your claim is just as void of facts as the other one. You have no real argument so instead you want to change the subject. Speaking of old lines, your lines are nothing more than parroted Leftist talking points; all sound and fury, yet signifying nothing. Try thinking for yourself. I can hear your regurgitated drivel on any alphabet media outlet.
  • LindaM thefatguy 2012/07/20 04:43:15
    LindaM
    +2
    You obvioulsy don't read very well. No talking points here. Just good old fashion logic and common sense, which you obviously don't have. Your repeating yourself to all the liberals on this list. Move on to something you have knowledge of. Your baiting and I'm not going for it. Move on little one. http://blog.rentacomputer.com...
  • thefatguy LindaM 2012/07/20 04:51:19 (edited)
    thefatguy
    +1
    You obviously don't spell very well. Again, you want to change the subject rather than expose your ignorance and bigotry any more than you already have. I don't blame you. If I were you, I'd try to distract from my faulty logic too. Move on indeed.
  • Space I... thefatguy 2012/07/21 17:33:46
    Space Invader
    she's a nice lady; but she reads pre-written script..
  • The Wrong Guy 2012/07/19 17:07:24
    The Wrong Guy
    +1
    No surprise there.
  • SJG 2012/07/19 17:01:46
    SJG
    +9
  • Samantha SJG 2012/07/19 17:03:12
    Samantha
    +4
    The hatred of conservatism is very disturbing and I think we're seeing a new form of McCarthyism.
  • SJG Samantha 2012/07/19 17:06:46
    SJG
    +3
    Funny how it coincides with Bachman's pathetic statements that Muslim radicals have infultrated the highest form of government with a shred of evidence!! And she is one of the proponents of the Tea Baggers!! They make me sick!
  • Samantha SJG 2012/07/19 17:08:10
    Samantha
    +4
    I doubt Bachmann understands her vicious attacks against Huma Abedin and other Muslims is very anti-American since it violates the principles on which our nation was founded. However, I don't Bachmann and her ilk truly understand American values.
  • whitewu... Samantha 2012/07/19 19:02:47
  • Samantha whitewu... 2012/07/19 19:05:35
    Samantha
    +1
    There are more than a few Christian extremists who'd like to impose a theocracy in our country. Your hatred of Muslims is disgusting.
  • whitewu... Samantha 2012/07/19 19:30:08
  • jdemme whitewu... 2012/07/19 21:04:15
    jdemme
    Didn't realize you knew 1.2 billion people.
  • Space I... SJG 2012/07/21 17:35:01
    Space Invader
    and you are very uninformed and drink at the urinal of your chosen one..
  • SJG Space I... 2012/07/21 20:33:45
    SJG
    Care to elaborate, or is that just the complete content of a stupid remark????
  • Space I... SJG 2012/07/21 20:44:06
    Space Invader
    I could explain; but you been Obama-Fried ..over your dense skull obama fried
  • whitewu... Samantha 2012/07/19 19:02:07
  • Samantha whitewu... 2012/07/19 19:05:57
    Samantha
    +1
    Bachmann and tea party members are engaging in a new form of McCarthyism.
  • whitewu... Samantha 2012/07/19 19:30:45
  • Lady Wh... Samantha 2012/07/19 19:10:24
    +2
    AGREED
  • thefatguy SJG 2012/07/20 02:34:57
    thefatguy
    +1
    Can you lend yours out? Conservatives and TEA Partiers would have to borrow the hoods and sheets from the Democrats. It was the Democrats who started the Klan and Jim Crow Laws and opposed civil rights legislation and opposed ending enslavement of blacks and condoned lynching. Now, that's a Party history to be proud of! Shall I go on?
  • SJG thefatguy 2012/07/20 12:24:29
    SJG
    Go on as long as you want about the past, typical of the party of NO, the party that wants to go back in time. This is now! and what they are doing is NOW and the NOW is pathetic and divisive, probably explains why McCain had the balls to call her out. This type of crap appeals to the low mentality of the Tea Bagger party. Does the shoe fit?
  • thefatguy SJG 2012/07/20 14:24:17
    thefatguy
    +1
    What's the Tea Bagger party? Is that something you host for your male friends on a Saturday night?
  • SJG thefatguy 2012/07/20 21:08:21
    SJG
    No, that defines the nut sack Tea Party. What a bunch of scrotum suckers! Are you one??
  • thefatguy SJG 2012/07/20 22:16:15
    thefatguy
    +1
    No, I've never sucked a scrotum so I'll defer to your superior knowledge on the subject.
  • SJG thefatguy 2012/07/20 22:31:33
    SJG
    Seems you have an affinity for gay jokes, are you one two????
  • thefatguy SJG 2012/07/20 22:52:29
    thefatguy
    +1
    No. You're the one who twice brought up the subject of scrotum to mouth activity. So, don't project your fantasies on me.
  • SJG thefatguy 2012/07/21 00:46:10
    SJG
    Let me correct you, I used the term Tea Bagger and you associated it gayness. It's OK, you can come out of the closet now.
  • thefatguy SJG 2012/07/21 01:19:14
    thefatguy
    +1
    When did I say you were gay? I don't even know your gender.
    It's funny how you can only insult instead of defending your argument. Typical of the Left.
    Are you going to lend your sheets out to the TEA Party or are you using them?
  • SJG thefatguy 2012/07/21 13:54:14
    SJG
    This is your quote, just in case you have forgotten,:

Now back to the issue. The tea party wreaks of the same amount of prejudice that the KKK exuded. I'm sure you've seen the disgusting signs of the President with a bone in his nose, etc. That is the kind of filth I won't tolerate and that is why the tea party and the party of NO, (GOP), is so dangerous. Case closed!
  • thefatguy SJG 2012/07/21 15:07:38
    thefatguy
    +1
    I know my quote and I never said you were either male or female because I don't know. You could be female and have male friends or you could be male and have male friends. But, you sure like to imagine the latter, it seems.
    All you're doing is parroting the baseless charge that the TEA Party is racist. No, I have never seen such a sign at a TEA Party rally and neither have you. The Democrats STARTED the KKK. You're full of cr@p. Case closed!
  • Space I... SJG 2012/07/21 17:34:22
    Space Invader
    because the democrats wear them... george wallace
  • Sodahead Founders are Fascists 2012/07/19 16:52:04 (edited)
    Sodahead Founders are Fascists
    +3
    And the TP continues to claim that they are only about small government. Yeah right.
    And notice that Devaney does not rebuke this bigotry in any way, he just says it's "distracting".
  • Samantha Sodahea... 2012/07/19 16:59:58
    Samantha
    +2
    I noticed that fact myself.
  • kir Sodahea... 2012/07/19 18:42:07
    kir
    +1
    It's simply to gain votes while they continue to actually grow the size and power of government; the Republicans and the Democrats both put on a good show for their respective bases.
  • kir 2012/07/19 16:47:36
    kir
    +7
    So simply because someone is Muslim they don't have the right to work? Just because they are gay they don't have the right to work? Just because they are of a different political platform than you they don't have a right to work? Hell, I could see if they were being hired as part of a campaign; it would be strange to have Gays and Democrats at least running a GOP campaign, but just to work??

This is why I don't support the Tea Party movement; they're still Republicans. I'll continue to support the Libertarian movement.

http://politicoid.blogspot.co...
  • Samantha kir 2012/07/19 17:00:23
    Samantha
    +1
    I don't agree with Libertarian philosophy, but thank you for your comment.
  • kir Samantha 2012/07/19 17:04:46
    kir
    +1
    It's not too surprising; most people think that they can somehow allow the government to grow in power yet still have that powerful government listen to the will of the people.

2014/07/29 20:59:32