Ten Indications That Obama Is Scared!

Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/03/02 06:32:30
By Kevin Jackson

Obama is not the cool, calm, and collected guy that he portrays publicly; he's far from it. Obama is described privately as a thin-skinned hot-head when it comes to questioning his policies, or anything else, for that matter.

Though there has been a slight shift upward in Obama's poll numbers, Obama knows the real temperature of the American people. Here are 10 indicators as to why Obama will have sleepless nights leading up to the election of 2012:

1. Obama started African Americans for Obama. When blacks supposedly voted at 95 percent for Obama in the last election, one has to question his motives in starting this group. The answer is that Obama's poll numbers among blacks have fallen back to their lowest point, a clear sign that Obama is feeling the pressure. If Obama loses his street cred amongst blacks, he will likely be abandoned by other groups. Obama must have the "race" element in 2012, even though the black vote will be much less significant in 2012. By the way, how would the media have covered "White Americans for McCain?"

2. Obama started a Spanish-language website. Now, most people would call this clever; however, this move could backfire and is a pure sign that Obama knows he is in trouble. A country that requires you to know English should not have a sitting president with a Spanish-language website. It would seem to be pandering to the massive non-English-speaking population of Latinos. Obama has not chosen to pander to any other potential immigrant voting bloc, which could have many Africans up in arms. Why not develop a website in Swahili or Bantu? Asians, Jews, and many other ethnic groups might wonder what Obama's obsession is with blacks and Latinos, while forsaking them. This could lead to the logic that the president is supposed to be the president of all Americans.

3. Obama's energy policy is pure comedy. When Obama took office, gasoline averaged $1.89. Gasoline is now at its highest point in history, averaging $3.65 a gallon -- and it's getting higher. When gas crested at $3 a gallon under Bush, Democrats were quick to put Bush in cahoots with the oil companies. Obama and other Democrats are blaming Wall Street, offering that high gas prices are "bringing families closer together" or that high gas prices are "saving lives." Nice try. The problem with gas prices is that they affect the lower end of the food chain the most. Poor people have to plan trips to the supermarket or buy gas in parts of a gallon. "I'll have ½ a gallon." Obama touts green energy, but he has not had a single successful example where his policy has worked, and despite the Truth Teams, Obama has wasted billions on "green" energy while people are suffering from a lack of "black" energy -- oil and coal.

4. Obama now supports super-PACs. Aside from the multitude of flip-flops or blatant "untruths," Obama has now decided that for the good of the country, he must embrace the idea of "buying his next election." I suggest that Obama has forgotten that he bought his first election, and that took everything he had, despite a weakening economy, hatred of Bush, and a less than stellar Republican candidate. Obama vowed to raise $1B in order to fight the right, and his newfound support of super-PACs only proves that he's panicked about raising money and about what he will have to spend to put the genie -- his record -- back in the bottle.

5. Obama has feigned shifting right. When a bona fide socialist begins talk of shifting right, you know he's panicked. Obama no more believes in the private-sector solutions for the economy than he believes that Rosie O'Donnell would skip a meal. Yet he is suddenly offering to cut business taxes. Welcome to Panderville. Many of Obama's panic moves will showcase the complete hypocrisy of what he campaigned on or truly believes, and how far he is willing to go to remain in power.

6. Obama began the Truth Teams, dismantling Attack Watch. Renaming Attack Watch is like renaming the Department of War the Defense Department. Attack Watch was a dismal failure, because the truth is not an attack. Renaming Attack Watch "Truth Team" now allows Obama to stamp out the truth wherever it may occur. Obama is deathly afraid of the unvarnished truth. The Truth Team's assignment is to varnish it. So now Obama was for Keystone XL and the 20,000 jobs that it didn't create. High gas prices are good for the economy in the form of higher revenues and more lives saved, due to less driving. Welfare is good for the economy, actually generating $1.85 return for every $1 spent. That's the truth, and they're sticking with it.

7. Obama is changing his slogan. Realizing that "Yes We Can" has turned into "Well, I Thought We Could," and that "hope and change" now applies to getting rid of him, Obama must adjust his catchphrases. Obama's handlers are testing various new sayings, but the bad news is that nothing is sticking. The new phrases being tested are "Winning the Future," "Greater Together," and "We Don't Quit," and Obama has begun lacing these in his speeches, but none are resonating, which is why Obama is panicking.

8. Obama's foreign policy strategy is in shambles. Generally when a president has such a weak domestic agenda, he may be able to recover based on decent foreign policy. This is not the case with Obama. Obama's foreign policy has made America weak and the laughingstock of the world. It was said when Obama was elected that the world would love us, which has proven simply not the case. Obama has revealed himself to be much worse than Bush in foreign policy, and he has created havoc all over North Africa and the Middle East. China and Russia are positioning to remove the dollar as the international monetary standard, which would devastate the U.S. economy. Their recent decision not to support the U.S. in the U.N. with respect to Syria proves that the Obama administration is not taken seriously. Foreign policy will be a huge influence on Obama's re-election chances, which is why he will try about anything to shore things up before November.

9. Obama is talking tough. As the saying goes, the shallower the stream, the louder the babble. Most people recognize that the bigmouth at the bar is far from the toughest, yet Obama all but guaranteed that he will serve "five more years" while on a Spanish-language radio program. It is difficult to balance tough talk with "It's Bush's fault." Further, Obama's constant and incessant apologies (and bowing) don't jibe with the tough talk. Again, this is a strategy that will likely backfire for Obama, as most people have begun to realize that the tough talker is generally weak, and Obama is no exception.

10. There is no real improvement in any sector in America. Obama's biggest problem is that the economy is being held together with paperclips and Band-Aids. The fragile nature of things does not bode well, so even the slightest uptick in inflation will wreak havoc on the deficit. The prospect for jobs will not improve between now and the election, so the media is the only potential distraction from real unemployment north of 15 percent. Another budget crisis is looming, and most of Obama's policies are under attack in multiple states.
    • Obama has much to be concerned about, despite being "The Money-Giver" to the poor. Americans have reached the end, and words just won't cut it. Further, Americans have tired of style and want substance. I believe that the new bumper stickers might be "You Had Your Chance!"

• Read More: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/03/ten_indicat...

• Mike 2012/03/12 00:29:12 (edited)
        He's starting to show the wear ! Time to real the country back in goodbye obama
      • Joe C Sr 2012/03/04 02:27:46
        Joe C Sr
        +1
        For Obama 2008 was certainly great but in 2012 I don't believe he can delve. And win.
      • JackoClubs 2012/03/03 23:14:49
        JackoClubs
        +1
        Though this all sounds great, I do have to say that the notion that gas cost $1.89 in 2008 is pure imagination. Gas has been well about $2.00/gallon since 2004-05. That's how the Democrats rode in in 2006, because of promises to lower fuel costs. Instead, by 2008, gas was averaging 47% higher.
      • BlueRepublican 2012/03/03 22:25:57
        BlueRepublican
        +7
        I stopped reading at "Obama" and "pandering"....That just about sums everything up.
      • TheTailor 2012/03/03 22:12:36
        TheTailor
        +4
        Yep, we gave "progressives" enough rope, let's hope they hang themselves.
      • Christine/Rest in peace Pet... 2012/03/03 21:00:18 (edited)
        Christine/Rest in peace Peter Br
        +3
        Obama needs to be done, or our country is done
      • Mr. Wonderful 2012/03/03 16:33:54
      • Defend ... Mr. Won... 2012/03/03 18:32:27
        Defend Western Civlization
        +4
        i see more that liberal progressive comments from you you prove Conservatives point about hateful liberals are
      • Mr. Won... Defend ... 2012/03/03 19:42:08
        Mr. Wonderful
        I haven't see any of your posts yet that weren't biased. Typical right wing kook. Conservatism is a DISEASE, it rots your brain and need to be stamped out. Sorry, no known cure.
      • Defend ... Mr. Won... 2012/03/03 19:47:51
        Defend Western Civlization
        +2
        i see more that liberal progressive hate on display your comments will be very interesting to Americans
        your example is the best reason to never vote for obama/liberal progresives
        Why don't you come try to stamp out Conseratives i do not think you have skills to carry out such threats but if you try just remember Americans have the 2nd Amendment and Castle Doctrine
      • WhereIs... Mr. Won... 2012/03/03 18:51:49
      • Mr. Won... WhereIs... 2012/03/03 19:52:39
      • Stevern... Mr. Won... 2012/03/03 21:12:54
        Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
        +2
        Keep your foul language off my questions.Discussions are OK with me.But that last sentence is over the line with me!
      • Mr. Won... Stevern... 2012/03/03 21:19:52
        Mr. Wonderful
        Do you tell that to right wingers too? Seems the "f" word is very popular with that crowd.
      • Stevern... Mr. Won... 2012/03/03 21:24:37
        Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
        +2
        Sometimes I do.But you are not one of my friends.So I have less tolerance for your use of foul language!

Consider this your one warning from me!
      • TheTailor Stevern... 2012/03/03 23:53:26
        TheTailor
        +3
        He's a schmuck.
      • TheTailor Mr. Won... 2012/03/03 23:53:02
        TheTailor
        +2
        Tell us how you really feel. Thanks for affirming that you are a hateful being, as others have been observing.
      • Mr. Won... TheTailor 2012/03/04 00:17:43
      • TheTailor Mr. Won... 2012/03/04 00:23:13 (edited)
        TheTailor
        +4
        LOL, you answered saying I was "delusional" and you expect to be taken seriously :-) In case you didn't get it, I was talking about YOU, duh. You make dumbass "progressives" look like rocket scientists. Get a clue, you need a TEAM of psychologists, seek help immediately.
      • Mr. Won... TheTailor 2012/03/04 00:40:13 (edited)
        Mr. Wonderful
        Done with your rant?
      • TheTailor Mr. Won... 2012/03/04 05:51:20
        TheTailor
        +2
        I didn't rant.
      • Stevern... Mr. Won... 2012/03/04 07:51:09
        Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
        +3
        I warned you!

You chose not to heed my warning...So bye bye!

bye bye gifs
      • WhereIs... Mr. Won... 2012/03/04 20:00:03 (edited)
        WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
        +2
        Stop taking my comments out of context, I said those who CAN work but don't or won't. I am not even going to answer the rest of your reply because it is the same twisting what I said around to suit your purposes, typical Liberal.

I am an Independent Moderate (I have no reason to lie about it as I like the Republicans, but I don't like you Liberals at all anymore, not one little bit, even the ones I like as people, I can not agree with at all about issues).
      • TheTailor Mr. Won... 2012/03/03 22:14:43
        TheTailor
        +1
        Ahh, another "progressive" reader of the future, or is that just wishful thining that the public doesn't see it's being driven to bankruptcy?
      • luigi1- in god we trust 2012/03/03 16:21:49
        luigi1- in god we trust
        Just a man folks...just a man.
      • miss Smarty 2012/03/03 15:19:10
        miss Smarty
        +2
        I see a man who is frustrated because he does not have the experience and is overwhelmed. I do not dislike Obama but only go by my gut instinct and the facts that Obama needed to be senater for four more years before even thinking of running for President,
      • Eagle 2012/03/03 15:13:19
        Eagle
        +3
        It makes no difference. There is nothing in this world that would get me to vote for this "Person". Not even if Jesus was standing beside him smiling.
      • MQ-American Values Again (AVA) 2012/03/03 12:09:40 (edited)
        MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
        +8
        Obama is done ... period... this country can't survive another 4 yrs of his chit .. IMO you're either for this country and her freedoms.. her pride.. her future and her greatness .... or you're against Obama... I'm pretty tired of our GOP candidates openly beating up each other and openly being beaten up on by some conservatives... I know who I'm definitely not voting for... and that is the current azzhat residing in our White House ...
        obama economy afghanistan obama apology nobama 2012 obama brokebank mountain
        obama my dumb voters
        ___________
      • luigi1-... MQ-Amer... 2012/03/03 16:25:07
        luigi1- in god we trust
        The latest polls even from conservative FoxNews says if the elections were held today...Obama would win by 20 & 25 points over Mitt orNewt.
      • Stevern... luigi1-... 2012/03/03 17:55:32
        Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
        +1
        I looked at the national polls on this respected political website.
        http://www.realclearpolitics....
        The national polls have Obama +6 against Romney,and +3 against Santorum.

So if there is too many Obama fans in large blue states like CA,NY etc.. Skewing the overall National Polls.I tend to discount these early poll results.

But,that's besides the point.Due to the Presidential Election being a 50 state contest.Due to the Electoral College.
        http://www.archives.gov/feder...

IMO the Presidential Election will be won or loss in around 12 battleground states like FL,NC,PA,OH & VA.
      • WhereIs... Stevern... 2012/03/03 18:54:33
        WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
        +1
        You have to remember the RCP average has polls that are bogus to begin with, like ABC and NPC (they are almost never right). I trust Rasmussen the most (and no, not because it is Republican, but becasue I have watched over the years and they usually come the closest to actual election results).
      • TheTailor Stevern... 2012/03/04 00:04:33
      • BlueMax372 luigi1-... 2012/03/03 18:00:37
        BlueMax372
        +2
        Tell me something. WHEN did FoxNews become "conservative?"
      • TheTailor luigi1-... 2012/03/04 00:03:06
        TheTailor
        +1
        I never saw that poll, can you give a URL to it? On economics alone Obama will lose, to anyone would be my guess. It's not rocket science, even to the proletariat.
      • Lisa 2012/03/03 08:01:10
        Lisa
        +6
        Don't let the White House door slap you in the arse as you leave!
      • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/03/03 06:07:15 (edited)
        Pedro Doller ~Inc.
        +6
        The 0 has another stratagy for winning the election.

• Bureauc 0Bamao 2012/03/03 05:53:31
        Bureauc 0Bamao
        +6
        Here's wishing you many sleepless nights, 0webama.
      • 7leads 2012/03/03 05:46:02
        7leads
        +8
        I am only responding to this post because I was surprised someone actually thought Obama had 10 things to list??? Has anything ever come out of his HUGE mouth that made any sense...good or bad...nothing...zippo...I still don't know where he came from? How he paid for his college (food stamps?)
      • ☆ Queen... 7leads 2012/03/03 14:51:02
        ☆ QueenAline
        +4
        too many questions, not enough answers
      • BlueMax372 7leads 2012/03/03 18:03:00
        BlueMax372
        +4
        Heard his latest? Rising gas prices are an indication the economy is improving. OMG! He really DOES know all of his followers are stupid.

2014/10/26 08:35:14