Tell Me Your Zodiac Sign and I Will Tell You What Kind of Kisser Your Are

Angel 2008/10/12 15:27:56
Ok Angel I am game  , here is my sign
Tell me my sign and what kind of kisser I am , my birthday is!
Oh I can't wait , Tell me what kind of Kisser I am
Angel kiss me ...........hahahaha then you will know
let me know your sign, and I will let you know what kind
of kisser it says you are......If you don't know your sign
just give me your birthday

• Angel Marcos 2008/10/13 01:00:21
    Angel
    +5
    Hi Marcos, this is what they say about your kisses......thanks for stopping in

Capricorn
    Your kisses are therapeutic in nature. Your love has an added feature of being a tension reliever and stress buster. You can cheer up most people who are feeling low by just being yourself. Your kiss is natural and a partner is maddened by the intensity and depth of your kiss which has an unspoken message in it. You are one , who will never act it out. Your soul is omnipresent in all of your kisses.
  • Kerry 2008/10/13 00:43:05
    Ok Angel I am game , here is my sign
    Kerry
  • Angel Kerry 2008/10/13 01:05:03
    Angel
    +4
    Hi kerry, this is the kind of kisser they say you are ........

Aries
    Your kisses are full of life. You are a lustful creature and very passionate by nature. Your kisses are unrelenting, passionate and delicious. You also set aside a sensitive part of your kisses for a special someone. Your kisses can awaken the sensual side of the most frigid of maidens. You have been known to make every partner feel like one
    and this you do by your hot kisses
    full of raw desire and seductiveness.
  • Kerry Angel 2008/10/13 01:09:53 (edited)
    Kerry
    +1
    You hit the nail on the head for me. Thanks
  • Angel Kerry 2008/10/13 03:36:43
    Angel
    +4
    oh thats great, ty
  • ztreme 2008/10/13 00:42:05
    Ok Angel I am game , here is my sign
    ztreme
    +1
    gemini
  • Angel ztreme 2008/10/13 01:06:00
    Angel
    +5
    hi ztreme , the results are in , tell me if they are true.........thanks for coming by
    Gemini
    Your kisses are refined and detailed. You are analytical and carefree at the same time. Your kisses may not be unique but you can make even the most boring types of kisses special. You love to chat, smile and even make digs at kisses. You love to go slow on your kissing conquest and pick up speed as the smooch progresses from warm to super-hot.
  • Bye! 2008/10/13 00:41:55
    Ok Angel I am game , here is my sign
    Bye!
    +1
    ARIES!
  • Angel Bye! 2008/10/13 01:07:56
    Angel
    +5
    ok Jimmy here you go, tell me if its true........lol

Aries
    Your kisses are full of life. You are a lustful creature and very passionate by nature. Your kisses are unrelenting, passionate and delicious. You also set aside a sensitive part of your kisses for a special someone. Your kisses can awaken the sensual side of the most frigid of partners You have been known to make every partner
    feel like one, and this you do by your manly kisses full of raw desire and seductiveness.
  • Bye! Angel 2008/10/13 16:41:12
    Bye!
    +1
    It's flawless!!!! You're flawless!!! How d'you know that?
  • Angel Bye! 2008/10/13 16:50:04
    Angel
    +5
    lol its all you Jimmy O......lol
  • Bye! Angel 2008/10/13 17:46:59
    Bye!
    +1
    LOL It really is! After all, kissing is my "achilles heal". Just don't tell anyone! LOL
  • Angel Bye! 2008/10/13 20:50:40
    Angel
    +3
    lol what happens on SH stays in SH.......lol thanks Jimmy
  • Blairwitch 2008/10/13 00:37:18
    Ok Angel I am game , here is my sign
    Blairwitch
    +1
    sagitarrius
  • Angel Blairwitch 2008/10/13 01:12:44
    Angel
    +4
    hi Blairwitch here you go and thanks for coming by

Sagittarius
    Partners love you for the surprises you keep springing and your playful nature. You love to surprise a partnerby kissing them suddenly, You are the jovial, spontaneous kind for whom kissing is a game, a fun element which can lead onto other happy things. You will always keep your S/O guessing for your next move and wanting for more of those delicious surprises.
  • Lynette 2008/10/13 00:30:04
    Ok Angel I am game , here is my sign
    Lynette
  • Angel Lynette 2008/10/13 01:14:41
    Angel
    +4
    Hi Linett, this is your kisser news.....lol is it true ?

Aries
  • Lynette Angel 2008/10/14 01:53:28
    Lynette
    +1
    yeah...ummm
    i don't know if thats completely accurate, but its funny
  • froggi love spike 2008/10/13 00:06:50
    Ok Angel I am game , here is my sign
    froggi love spike
    +1
    Gemini (twins) 12/6/1993
  • Angel froggi ... 2008/10/13 01:14:33
    Angel
    +4
    Hi Froggi here is how you rate as a kisser, is this true about you ?

Gemini
  • Frank 2008/10/13 00:06:33
    Ok Angel I am game , here is my sign
    Frank
    +1
    Scropio
  • Angel Frank 2008/10/13 01:16:55
    Angel
    +4
    Hi Frank , here is what they say about your kisses.....thanks for coming by

Scorpio
    Kisses are not all that important. Lips….hmm…okay, but there are other parts also on a s/o anatomy right like the …..? You don’t care much about the kisses though it is ok. You wonder why this article is written in the first place. Kissing after all is something natural and one should not waste so much print space and cyber space on it. What happens after kissing is more of your concern. One of them would be an interesting stimulating round of sex.
  • Andria 2008/10/13 00:00:38
    Ok Angel I am game , here is my sign
    Andria
    +1
    10-19-88
  • Angel Andria 2008/10/13 01:18:33
    Angel
    +4
    I hopr that still falls in the Libra catagory .....here is what kind of kisser you are ...is it true?

Libra
    You are conscious and cautious about everything. You are a fantastic kisser, however what stops you from being the best is your sense of consciousness. You are so held up with the thought of giving the best for your beloved that you miss out on enjoying the moments of the kiss. Let loose your fetish for perfection, your woman will be happy with your kisses.
  • Katty 2008/10/12 23:48:17
    Ok Angel I am game , here is my sign
    Katty
    +2
    cancer.
  • Angel Katty 2008/10/12 23:53:53
    Angel
    +4
    ok Katty here is what kind of kisser they say your are......and thanks for stopping in
    Cancer
    Your kisses are kind and gentle. You value love the most and you treasure it with utmost care. Naturally your kisses are for the keeps, full of care and unspoken love. Your kiss is poetry by itself. Simply speaking, your kisses are irresistible and your partner will always come wanting for more of that loving and selfless kiss
  • iluvjoejonas717 2008/10/12 23:47:00
    Ok Angel I am game , here is my sign
    iluvjoejonas717
    +1
    I'm a fishy! Pisces!
  • Angel iluvjoe... 2008/10/12 23:55:54
    Angel
    +5
    Hi iluvjoejonas, here is what kind of kisser they say you are
    Pisces
    Your kiss is long-lasting and romantic. You value the kiss and you will never be happy till your partner is happy. You will stop at no end to see that your partner loves every moment with you. You will pamper them, call them, , and shower them with gifts. When you kiss , you make sure that it is done in a place which will be forever treasured in their heart.
  • Trooping_the_Colour 2008/10/12 23:25:16
    Ok Angel I am game , here is my sign
    Trooping_the_Colour
    +1
    This should be fun... Libra. Impress me!
  • Angel Troopin... 2008/10/12 23:58:27
    Angel
    +6
    lol hi trooping, this is the type of kisser you are, tell me is it true
    Libra
    You are conscious and cautious about everything. You are a fantastic kisser, however what stops you from being the best is your sense of consciousness. You are so held up with the thought of giving the best for your beloved that you miss out on enjoying the moments of the kiss. Let loose your fetish for perfection, your partner will be happy with your kisses.
  • Troopin... Angel 2008/10/13 00:02:30
    Trooping_the_Colour
    +1
    hmmm... you may be on to something there.
  • Angel Troopin... 2008/10/13 01:18:49
  • Torchy 2008/10/12 23:16:22
    Ok Angel I am game , here is my sign
    Torchy
    +2
    Libra.
    angel game sign libra
  • Angel Torchy 2008/10/12 23:59:10
    Angel
    +5
    Hi Torchy thanks for stopping in , here is your kisser info....
    Libra
  • Maria 2008/10/12 23:13:18
    Maria
    +1
    Aquarius
  • Angel Maria 2008/10/13 00:00:53
    Angel
    +4
    Hi Maria , here is what kind of kisser you are ........is it true?
    Aquarius
    Your kisses are wet and messy. That is the way you like to keep it and you don’t regret it. You like to see what you are doing and you do not like to keep your eyes closed, while kissing. You are a red-blooded flirt and you love to taste the kisses. The only way you can differentiate between tastes will be lip-locking other people as well. Kissing is more of a conquest to you.
  • Maria Angel 2008/10/13 03:31:39
    Maria
    +2
    oh really..Ha Ha I am a wet and messy kisser oh goodness yes sort of true and um lip-locking other people as well? that not me LOL. want to say thanks for the information about the Aquarius. messy kisser goodness sort true lip-locking people lol information aquarius
  • Angel Maria 2008/10/13 03:38:41
    Angel
    +4
    thank you Maria.....I will write and tell them they are alittle off on the Aquarius .lol
  • Maria Angel 2008/10/14 00:38:24
    Maria
    +1
    welcome and again thanks. :)
  • gomez 2008/10/12 23:11:16
    Ok Angel I am game , here is my sign
    gomez
    +1
    taurus

2014/10/22 22:42:39