Ted Nugent Explodes On Morning Show Interview. Is This Dude Nuts Or What?

Tigger Too 2012/05/05 21:17:48
Yes, Nasty Nuge has played with one too many guns.
Hey, a kidney stone is enough to make anybody insane.
No, Terrible Ted is completely rational.
This aging rocker should stick to awesomely shredding his guitar.
Wang Dang Sweet Poontang

Ted Nugent lived up to his "Motor City Madman" reputation during a television interview with "CBS Morning News." The rocker, hunter and political activist sat down with Jeff Glor in his first on-camera appearance since he was interviewed by the Secret for his comments about President Barack Obama made during recent a National Rifle Association meeting in St. Louis. The cordial interview from Nugent's Texas ranch took a bizarre turn when Glor hinted that for Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney to win he'll need support from moderates. Nugent said he was not moderate and...

"Call me," Nugent continued in a raised, irritated voice, "when you meet someone who does that more than I do. Because that's really moderate. In fact, you know what that is? That's extreme. I'm an extremely loving, passionate man, and people who investigate me honestly, without the baggage of political correctness, ascertain the conclusion that I'm a damned nice guy. And if you can find a screening process more powerful than that, I'll [expletive]. Or [expletive]. How's that sound?"

Glor explained later the second part of the tirade was directed to a female CBS producer who was off-camera. In an more pleasant exchange earlier in the interview, Nugent told Glor the meeting with the Secret Service was "adorable." The musician hinted he told the agents they should be investigating their bosses. He went on to further describe the meeting...

"
I don't think their concern was that I threatened someone. I think their concern is that someone claimed I threatened someone. In fact, I got to tell you, and I don't mean to put any professionals on the spot, but -- and I don't have the greatest hearing in the world -- but I thought I heard something to the point of, "I didn't think so."

Nugent blamed his energy on a kidney stone, which was removed right after the interview in an emergency room.

IS THIS DUDE NUTS OR WHAT?

• luvguins 2012/05/18 21:01:15
    luvguins
    +1
    This creep draft dodger, washed up musician, and illegal hunter should disappear and do the country a favor. Who cares what he thinks but right wing nutjobs like himself.
  • Tigger Too luvguins 2012/05/18 21:38:43
    Tigger Too
    I agree. Ted Nugent is certifiably insane. Thanks for your comments, luvguins, and have a great weekend!
  • Scalded Eagle 2012/05/07 21:35:26
    Scalded Eagle
    +1
    Ted should have brought some prostitutes as a distraction from SS scrutiny.
  • Tigger Too Scalded... 2012/05/16 19:15:57
    Tigger Too
    Or perhaps he could have done some more illegal bear-hunting to keep the Secret Service off his wrinkled old rocker ass. Thanks for your response, Scalded Eagle!
  • Beltazar 2012/05/07 18:19:02
    Beltazar
    +2
    LMAO.
    Over all Ted is actually a really nice and good guy.. Yes, he is passionate about the Constitution and the Rights of the American people.. And, overall more people should stand up for there rights before the Big Government sits there and takes them away one by one till you have none left.. Furthermore: he also fights to preserve the forest lives and the wilderness.. He understands that man destroys just about everything it touches.. The world needs more people like him...
  • Tigger Too Beltazar 2012/05/16 19:19:52
    Tigger Too
    Hmmm... Is that why, soon after the Secret Service questioning fiasco, Ted Nugent was cited for illegally killing a bear? I find it amazing that kooks like Terrible Ted advocate a return to constitutional government, yet they don't feel that existing laws should obeyed by them. Go figure... Thanks for your response, Beltazar!
  • Beltazar Tigger Too 2012/05/16 19:28:33
    Beltazar
    By Courtney Garcia, TODAY.com contributor

Ted Nugent’s run in the headlines continues as he’s now facing the repercussions of illegally killing a black bear in the Alaskan tundra while filming his television series, “Spirit of the Wild.”

In a report in the Anchorage Daily News, the musician and reality star signed a plea agreement with federal prosecutors on April 14 and admitted to illegally shooting and transporting a black bear in Sukkwan Island, Alaska, two years ago. The kill surpassed federal hunting limits after Nugent injured another bear with an arrow four days prior. Both attacks were caught on camera by the rocker, and used as material in his TV show.
    Advertise | AdChoices

According to the agreement, by striking the first bear and killing the second, Nugent “exceeded his bag limit for Game Management Unit 2,” and further committed a misdemeanor by taking the dead bear off federal property in his boat, dubbed the “El Dorado.”

The agreement will be entered in court this week. In addition to a $10,000 fine, the 62-year-old Republican activist must create a 30-to-60 second public service announcement about responsible hunting to run on his show every other week, and is banned from hunting or fishing anywhere in Alaska and on any U.S. Forest Service land nationwide for one ye...

Advertise | AdChoices

The agreement will be entered in court this week. In addition to a $10,000 fine, the 62-year-old Republican activist must create a 30-to-60 second public service announcement about responsible hunting to run on his show every other week, and is banned from hunting or fishing anywhere in Alaska and on any U.S. Forest Service land nationwide for one year. He will be placed on two years' probation.

His lawyer and NRA board member Wayne Anthony Ross offered a few retaliatory statements on the matter.

"They've got apparently some crazy law in Southeast that says if you even touch an animal with an arrow, it becomes your animal," Ross told the Anchorage Daily News about Nugent’s confusion shooting the first bear. "He looked to see if he had hit it and didn't believe that he'd hit it fatally."

He added, “There wasn't any blood trail that they could find. There was a little blood apparently at the spot, but nothing that indicated the bear was hard hit."

http://todayentertainment.tod...
  • jubil8 BN-0 PON 2012/05/06 03:02:50
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +2
    Stop making him news and he'll go away. And if ever anyone needed to go away, he does.
  • Donny T... jubil8 ... 2012/05/07 02:25:52
    Donny Tsunami
    +2
    that goes for lohan kardashian and snookie too!
  • jubil8 ... Donny T... 2012/05/07 02:47:58
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +2
    Good adds, Donny. At first I thought you wrote "Johan Kardashian," and I was nearly fainted in shock at the idea that there was ANOTHER one out there, a male, and his name didn't begin with K. :)
  • Tigger Too Donny T... 2012/05/16 19:49:57
    Tigger Too
    +1
    I'd like to perform a public service by warning all Americans that Paris Hilton is back in the news again. Evidently, she's doing some kind of lame-ass D.J. work, and she's just released a new single. [Whoever told that dumb bitch she can sing should be shot.] So there you have it. I've done my good deed for the day. Y'all can thank me later. [haha]
  • Tigger Too jubil8 ... 2012/05/16 19:23:08
    Tigger Too
    +1
    I totally agree with you, my friend. When people start looking to conservative crackpots like Ted Nugent for their political opinions, America is in deep trouble indeed. Thanks for your response, jubil8, and have a wonderful day!
  • jubil8 ... Tigger Too 2012/05/16 19:29:30
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +1
    Have a great day too, Tigger. :)
  • flrdsgns 2012/05/06 01:42:55
    flrdsgns
    +2
    The man doesn't have both oars in the water!
  • Tigger Too flrdsgns 2012/05/16 19:52:04
    Tigger Too
    Yes, Terrible Ted is definitely a cow short of a herd nowadays! Thanks for your response, flrdsgns, and have a beautiful day!
  • flrdsgns Tigger Too 2012/05/18 01:53:26
    flrdsgns
    +1
    You have a great day also Tigger. How have you been? I haven't seen you online much lately. Hope all is going well with you...
  • Tigger Too flrdsgns 2012/05/18 19:52:02
    Tigger Too
    +1
    I've been okay, thanks for asking. I haven't been on this website much, because I'm having trouble with SodaHead. I'm trying to iron out my problems with SodaHead's tech people, but so far, we haven't been able to fix it. I HATE technical difficulties! I hope you're doing well, too, my friend!
  • S and S 2012/05/05 22:14:12
  • Tigger Too S and S 2012/05/05 22:32:17
    Tigger Too
    +1
    That may be true, and if Ted Nugent were giving a speech at a Tea Party or NRA rally, I might agree with you. However, this was a morning interview on national television, and all the reporter did was wonder aloud if Mr. Etch-A-Sketch -- er, I mean Mitt Romney -- would need the support of moderates to win the presidential election. Such a tame question shouldn't have elicited such a vitriolic, profane response. Even for a guy as nuts as Ted Nugent, this was taking things too far. Thanks for your response, S and S!
  • S and S Tigger Too 2012/05/06 00:04:39
  • Tigger Too S and S 2012/05/16 19:57:49
    Tigger Too
    Are you talking about Ted Nugent and Mitt Romney having a political conversation? Together? In the same room? Wow, I'd like to be a fly on THAT wall.
  • painted... S and S 2012/05/06 00:22:45
    painted desert
    +2
    The only crap I know about, was in Ted's pants when he was dodging the draft. What a patriot!
  • S and S painted... 2012/05/06 00:34:21 (edited)
  • painted... S and S 2012/05/06 01:49:51
    painted desert
    +1
    No, I was being sarcastic about that. Yes, I agree it was an bogas war. But he does a hell of a lot of yelling about freedom and rights. When he should be in jail for many things. Kiddy porn, illegal hunting, not paying his child support. He is a really piece of work.
  • S and S painted... 2012/05/06 13:18:36
  • painted... S and S 2012/05/06 19:25:01
    painted desert
    +1
    Oh really?And I can't believe that you birthers are still on this bs kick!
  • S and S painted... 2012/05/06 20:00:00
  • painted... S and S 2012/05/06 21:37:19
    painted desert
    +1
    It is so interesting to me how other people think they know what I'm thinking??? Your crystal ball has a crack in it, and I'm sure you do too. Is that why all the pubs and teabaggers are so fearful, and cower so easily. "The Sky Is Falling"!!!
  • S and S painted... 2012/05/06 21:45:43 (edited)
  • Tigger Too S and S 2012/05/16 20:22:52
    Tigger Too
    You seem to be put off because "painted" implied that you were a Republican and Tea Partier, yet you called him/her a liberal. Isn't that rather hypocritical?
  • S and S Tigger Too 2012/05/16 20:27:29
  • Tigger Too S and S 2012/05/16 20:14:21
    Tigger Too
    Duh... Wasn't this thread about Ted Nugent and his potty mouth? Jeez, how in the hell did we get on the subject of Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin and Barack Obama? I must be out of the loop.
  • Tigger Too painted... 2012/05/16 20:07:43
  • jubil8 ... S and S 2012/05/06 03:00:36
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +1
    And all of them have been called out for it MANY times, and HARSHLY. So Nugent's stripe is the same color. Big deal.

Btw, a forged service card (if true) is hardly on a par with draft dodging/avoidance, which was practically a national sport -- what do you think student deferments were? I had friends who joined the FBI and CIA to avoid the draft.
  • Jo 2012/05/05 22:08:58 (edited)
    Jo
    +1
    he's out of his tree--totally; I lose even more respect for conservatives when I see them back a nutbar of this caliber; they dont care at all about the mental state of somebody, hey, as long as they hate Obama, thats enough for them. I'm sorry, but I always consider the source in situations like these, as I think most intelligent people do. I'll tell you who he sounds like, and I mean this literally---Charles Manson. Every ffew years Manson goes up for parole (they always televise it), and everytime, he goes in there and starts ranting and raving about the same exact crap that Nugent does---the board always decides that since he's obviously not lucid, he cant be considered safe to let out in public. Hell, he'd have been out 15 years ago if it wasnt for the crap he lets fly out of his mouth.
  • Tigger Too Jo 2012/05/05 22:42:16
  • Jo Tigger Too 2012/05/06 05:32:29
    Jo
    +1
    thank YOU, Tigger:)) I agree about his music, too:) I love his songs, but yeah, he's defintely got bats in his belfry and probably always has!
  • Tigger Too Jo 2012/05/16 20:26:05
    Tigger Too
    +1
    What else can I say, other than "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang?" [haha]
  • Razoreye001 2012/05/05 22:03:33
    Razoreye001
    +1
    talented musician but horrible when it comes to politics.
  • Tigger Too Razorey... 2012/05/05 22:43:38
    Tigger Too
    +1
    Agreed and agreed! Thanks for your response gregory.ditzler!

2014/07/24 23:00:49