Team Romney: "It's Time to Vet the President"

Yankee Traveler 2012/07/19 09:32:29

In speeches from Des Moines to Dallas, Romney has always been careful to hedge his tough digs at Obama with a civil nod toward the president's moral character: "He's a nice guy," the Republican has often said. "He just has no idea how the private economy works." But Tuesday's speech included no such hedge — and one campaign adviser said there's a reason for that. "[Romney] has said Obama's a nice fellow, he's just in over his head," the adviser said. "But I think the governor himself believes this latest round of attacks that have impugned his integrity and accused him of being a felon go so far beyond that pale that he's really disappointed. He believes it's time to vet the president. He really hasn't been vetted; McCain didn't do it." Indeed, facing what the candidate and his aides believe to be a series of surprisingly ruthless, unfounded, and unfair attacks from the Obama campaign on Romney's finances and business record, the Republican's campaign is now prepared to go eye for an eye in an intense, no-holds-barred act of political reprisal, said two Romney advisers who spoke on condition of anonymity.

In the next chapter of Boston's pushback — which began last week when they began labeling Obama a "liar" — very little will be off-limits, from the president's youthful drug habit, to his ties to disgraced Chicago politicians. "I mean, this is a guy who admitted to cocaine use, had a sweetheart deal with his house in Chicago, and was associated and worked with Rod Blagojevich to get Valerie Jarrett appointed to the Senate," the adviser said. "The bottom line is there'll be counterattacks." The reference to Obama's past drug use seems to suggest that former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu wasn't going off-script after all when he dinged the president for spending "his early years in Hawaii smoking something" during a Tuesday morning Fox News appearance. Returning fire with personal attacks on Obama offers both emotional satisfaction to Romney and many Republicans, and an answer of sorts to relentless Democratic attacks on Romney's time as an executive.

Hoo boy. Blago and coke. This ain't beanbag. The Romney campaign has also released two new hard-hitting ads, the first of which slams the wasteful, failed "stimulus..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KbSXkP0dLw&feature;=player_em...

Uh oh, if the Romney camp keep using Chuck Schumer's words to hurt the president, the New York Senator might start chirping about supporting additional restrictions on the First Amendment. Incidentally, since the ad singled out Obama's Solyndra disaster, you might be interested to see what an Obama campaign spokeswoman said about the politically-connected, now-bankrupt solar company:

"The reality is that Solyndra received funding through a Department of Energy program created under the Bush administration — a program that has supported tens of thousands of jobs across the country and is moving forward with investments in innovative projects like the first nuclear plant built in the U.S. in decades and the world's largest wind farm," Lis Smith told the Detroit News. "In fact, both Republican and Democratic administrations advanced Solyndra's application, and the company was widely praised as successful and innovative both before and after receiving the Department of Energy loan guarantee."

Actually, Solyndra's loan was rejected by Republicans because of numerous (justified) red flags, all of which were explicitly buried and ignored by Obama's political team for political reasons. But keep on selling that "Blame Bush, plus is was successful!" argument, guys. Nobody's buying. The Romney's campaign's other video juxtaposies the president's "you didn't build that" speech with Romney's inspired response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v;=KZe3h...

Which man would you rather have managing the struggling US economy? Before you offer your final answer, read today's superb Wall Street Journal editorial comparing Romney's massive success at Bain Capital with the cronyism of Obama's mismanaged, "green jobs" flop.

UPDATE - Right on cue, another Obama-backed "green energy" company bites the dust:

The Amonix solar manufacturing plant in North Las Vegas, heavily financed under an Obama administration energy initiative, has closed its 214,000-square-foot facility 14 months after it opened. Officials at Amonix headquarters in Seal Beach, Calif., have not responded to repeated calls for comment this week.

Read More: http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2012/07/18/...

• doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~... 2012/07/19 10:21:16
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +12
    One Obamination follows another------------- scandal piles up at his feet. It is past time for the truth to come out! America is suffering------------- and it's Not all the fault of George Bush! Obaminations

• Clyde 2012/07/20 14:07:45
    Clyde
    +1
    Yes, someone needs to do it, because the press certainly hasn't and won't.
  • Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/07/20 10:01:19
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    Finally..It is about time. Who is Barry? How many names does he have???
  • Yankee Traveler 2012/07/20 09:00:00
    Yankee Traveler
    +1
    The vetting process should have been done in 07' prior to the election by the DNC. But just like in typical style, someone else has got to do the research for them. Haven't you noticed that is what you have to do for the lib/progressives here on SH?
  • Don Leuty 2012/07/20 05:17:30
    Don Leuty
    +1
    0bama likeable? Yes. Nice? No way.
  • WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/20 05:04:02
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    It is WAY past time, get going Romney.
  • thefatguy 2012/07/20 05:00:58
    thefatguy
    Wow Romney! We need to vet Obie? Ya' think? Another gutless wuss-bag leading the GOP charge. It's McCain all over again!
    +3
    It should have been done four years ago because if it was we probably wouldn't be stuck with the despicable failure.
  • ★Calliope★ 2012/07/20 02:58:54
    ★Calliope★
    +3
    Keep disseminating this info.

I am. Pound it home.
  • DuncanONeil 2012/07/20 02:11:55
    DuncanONeil
    +3
    The time to vet the President was in 2007!!
  • Chokmah 2012/07/20 02:09:43
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/07/19 22:18:55 (edited)
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +5
    About time the Romney camp found it's balls!
  • Max 2012/07/19 19:16:42
    Max
    +4
    Yes, vet that guy, but go all the way back to the beginning in Kenya.
  • Old Timer 2012/07/19 16:57:19
    Old Timer
    +4
    TIME TO BRING OUT ALL THE QUESTIONABLE THINGS ABOUT OBAMA!! DAMN! THAT WOULD BE A THREE HOUR PRIME TIME SHOW!!
  • Pearlie... Old Timer 2012/07/20 10:05:31
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    I agree.but never on the Obama media.
  • RogerRover 2012/07/19 16:31:19
    RogerRover
    +4
    Time to lay it out and tell it like it is.
  • The Black Dagger 2012/07/19 16:02:00
  • Diane Spraggs Yates 2012/07/19 14:57:24
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +5
    Vet Obama check these out ----- Selma Got Me Born - LIAR, your parents felt safe enough to have you in 1961 - Selma had no effect on your birth, as Selma was in 1965. Source: hotair.com

2.) Father Was A Goat Herder - LIAR, he was a privileged, well educated youth, who went on to work with the Kenyan Government. Source: http://www.godlikeproductions...

3.) Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - LIAR, he was part of one of the most corrupt and violent governments Kenya has ever had Source:http://atlasshrugs2000...

4.) My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - LIAR, your cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first widespread violence in decades. Source:http://atlasshrugs2000...

5.) My Grandmother Has Always Been A Christian - LIAR, she does her daily Salat prayers at 5am according to her own interviews. Not to mention, Christianity wouldn’t allow her to have been one of 14 wives to 1 man. Source: According to NYTimes story of April of last year, Sarah Hussein Obama told the New York Times she is a devout Muslim.

6.) My Name is African Swahili - LIAR, your name is Arabic and ‘Baraka’ (from which Barack came) means ‘blessed’ in that language. Hussein is also Arabic and so is Obama.

7.) I Neve...

7.) I Never Practiced Islam - LIAR, you practiced it daily at school, where you were registered as a Muslim and kept that faith for 31 years,until your wife made you change, so you could run for office.

8.) My School In Indonesia Was Christian - LIAR, you were registered as Muslim there and got in trouble in Koranic Studies for making faces (check your own book).

9.) I Was Fluent In Indonesian - LIAR, not one teacher says you could speak the language.

10.) Because I Lived In Indonesia, I Have More Foreign Experience - LIAR, you were there from the ages of 6 to 10, and couldn’t even speak the language. What did you learn, how to study the Koran and watch cartoons.

11.) I Am Stronger On Foreign Affairs - LIAR, except for Africa (surprise) and the Middle East (bigger surprise), you have never been anywhere else on the planet and thus have NO experience with our closest allies.

12.) I Blame My Early Drug Use On Ethnic Confusion - LIAR, you were quite content in high school to be Barry Obama, no mention of Kenya and no mention of struggle to identify - your classmates said you were just fine.

13.)An Ebony Article Moved Me To Run For Office - LIAR, Ebony has yet to find the article you mention in your book. It doesn’t, and never did, exist.

14.) A Life Magazine Article Changed My Outlook On Life - LIAR, Life has yet to find the article you mention in your book. It doesn’t, and never did, exist.

15.) I Won’t Run On A National Ticket In ‘08 - LIAR, here you are, despite saying, live on TV, that you would not have enough experience by then, and you are all about having experience first.

16.) Present Votes Are Common In Illinois - LIAR, they are common for YOU, but not many others have 130 NO VOTES.

17.) Oops, I Misvoted - LIAR, only when caught by church groups and democrats, did you beg to change your misvote.

18.) I Was A Professor Of Law - LIAR, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

19.) I Was A Constitutional Lawyer - LIAR, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

20.) Without Me, There Would Be No Ethics Bill - LIAR, you didn’t write it,introduce it, change it, or create it.
    21.) The Ethics Bill Was Hard To Pass - LIAR, it took just 14 days from start to finish.

22.) I Wrote A Tough Nuclear Bill - LIAR, your bill was rejected by your own party for its pandering and lack of all regulation - mainly because of your Nuclear Donor, Exelon, from which David Axelrod came.

23.) I Have Released My State Records - LIAR, as of March, 2008, state bills you sponsored or voted for have yet to be released, exposing all the special interests pork hidden within.

24.) I Took On The Asbestos Altgeld Gardens Mess - LIAR, you were part of a large group of people who remedied Altgeld Gardens. You failed to mention anyone else but yourself, in your books.

25.) My Economics Bill Will Help America - LIAR, your 111 economic policies were just combined into a proposal which lost 99-0, and even YOU voted against your own bill.

26.) I Have Been A Bold Leader In Illinois - LIAR, even your own supporters claim to have not seen BOLD action on your part.

27.) I Passed 26 Of My Own Bills In One Year - LIAR, they were not YOUR bills, but rather handed to you, after their creation by a fellow Senator, to assist you in a future bid for higher office.

28.) No One Contacted Canada About NAFTA - LIAR, the Candian Government issued the names and a memo of the conversation your campaign had with them.

29.) I Am Tough On Terrorism - LIAR, you missed the Iran Resolution vote on terrorism and your good friend Ali Abunimah supports the destruction of Israel.

30.) I Am Not Acting As President Yet - LIAR, after the NAFTA Memo, a dead terrorist in the FARC, in Colombia, was found with a letter stating how you and he were working together on getting FARC recognized officially.

31.) I Didn’t Run Ads In Florida - LIAR, you allowed national ads to run 8-12 times per day for two weeks - and you still lost.

32.) I Won Michigan - LIAR, no you didn’t.

33.) I won Nevada - LIAR, no you did not.

34.) I Want All Votes To Count - LIAR, you said let the delegates decide.

35.) I Want Americans To Decide - LIAR, you prefer caucuses that limit the vote, confuse the voters, force a public vote, and only operate during small windows of time.

36.) I passed 900 Bills in the State Senate - LIAR, you passed 26, most of which you didn’t write yourself.

37.) My Campaign Was Extorted By A Friend - LIAR, that friend is threatening to sue if you do not stop saying this. Obama has stopped saying this.

38.) I Believe In Fairness, Not Tactics - LIAR, you used tactics to eliminate Alice Palmer from running against you.

39.) I Don’t Take PAC Money - LIAR, you take loads of it.

40.) I don’t Have Lobbysists - LIAR, you have over 47 lobbyists, and counting.

41.) My Campaign Had Nothing To Do With The 1984 Ad - LIAR, your own campaign worker made the ad on his Apple in one afternoon.

42.) My Campaign Never Took Over MySpace - LIAR, Tom, who started MySpace issued a warning about this advertising to MySpace clients.

43.) I Inspire People With My Words - LIAR, you inspire people with other people’s words.

44.) I Have Passed Bills In The U.S. Senate - LIAR, you have passed A BILL in the U.S. Senate - for Africa, which shows YOUR priorities.

45.) I Have Always Been Against Iraq - LIAR, you weren’t in office to vote against it AND you have voted to fund it every single time, unlike Kucinich, who seems to be out gutting you Obama. You also seem to be stepping back from your departure date - AGAIN.

46.) I Have Always Supported Universal Health Care - LIAR, your plan leaves us all to pay the 15,000,000 who don’t have to buy it.

47.) I Only Found Out About My Investment Conflicts Via Mail - LIAR, both companies you site as having sent you letters about this conflict have no record of any such letter ever being created or sent.

48.) I Am As Patriotic As Anyone - LIAR, you won’t wear a flag pin and you don’t put your hand over your heart during the Anthem.

49.) My Wife Didn’t Mean What She Said About Pride In Country - LIAR, your wife’s words follow lock-step in the vein of Wright and Farrahkan, in relation to their contempt and hatred of America.

50.) Wal-Mart Is A Company I Wouldn’t Support - LIAR, your wife has received nearly a quater of a million dollars through Treehouse, which is connected to Wal-Mart.

51.) Treehouse Is A Small Company - LIAR, the CEO of Treehouse last year, made more than the CEO of Wal-Mart, according to public records.

52.) University Of Chicago Hospital Pay Is Fair - LIAR, your wife’s pay raise was nearly 150% her already bloated rate and the hospital is a Non-Profit Hospital, which made $100,000,000 in the last 3 years. They overcharge blacks VS whites for services, and overcharge everyone in general by 538%!

53.)I Barely Know Rezko - Only 5 Billed Hours - LIAR, you have known him for 17 years, and decided to do a real estate deal with him during a time when he was proven to be under investigation. Despite this, you divided your property and had them take off $300K before the mortgage problems started. Then Rezko’s wife buys the lot beside it that you can’t afford, saving you $625,000.

54.) My Donations Have Been Checked Thoroughly - LIAR, you only gave back Hsu ($72K) and Rezko (first $66K, then when caught lying $86K, then when caught lying again $150K and now caught lying YET AGAIN OBAMA, it’s $250k) their money when publically called on their involvement in your campaigns.

55.) My Church Is Like Any Other Christian Church - LIAR, your church is so extreme, the pastor who married you, Rev. Wright, just got done blaming the US for 9/11 and named Louis Farrahkan their person of the year.

56.) I Disagree With My Church All The Time - LIAR, you still have yet to repudiate Wright, who married you and your wife, and you still donate large sums of money to assist the church in furthering its message - hatred and revenge. You donated in 2006 alone, $22,500 to the church that you so terribly disagree with. That is nearly $500 PER WEEK - that sure is disagreement, Senator Obama.

57.) I Have Clean Connections Despite Rezko - LIAR, you are not only connected to Exelon and Rezko, you are also connected to Hillary PAC supporter Mr. Hsu, AND an Iraqi Billionaire of ill repute, Nadhmi Auchi, who ripped off people in the Food For Oil, Iraqi deal. Seems Mr. Auchi may have helped Obama buy his million dollar property long before Obama had millions of dollars. Wonder what favors Mr. Auchi expects, when Obama leaves Iraq free to be taken over by special interests such as him.

58.) I never heard sermons like Rev. Wright’s, that have been in videos all day, You Tube - LIAR! 3 days later during your Mea Culpa BS speech you said “Did I hear controversial statements while I sat in that church? Yes I did.”

59.) The Passport Invasion is a conspiracy to find dirt on me! - LIAR. Your own Campaign Foreign Policy Advisor is the CEO of the company that looked into your records. PS - You had them look into yours to hide the fact you looked into Clinton’s and McCain’s more than a year before!

60.) Rev. Meeks has nothing to do with my campaigning - LIAR. Rev. Meeks appeared in ads for your Senate Campaign, donated to you, and helped raise money, then AND NOW. PS - He also seems to despise America.

61.) My wife didn’t mean America is ignorant, she was just using a phrase - LIAR. Again, MicHELLe’s comments perfectly sync with Wright’s, Meeks’, and Farrakhans, both in language, anger, and direction.

62.) I am very Anti-Terror - LIAR. [03/30/2008] One of your good pals is long time radical and terrorist William Ayers, with whom you have been seen in the last 12 months and who has helped the now jailed khalidi, Professor at Columbia who invited Ahmadinejad to the University, to raise money for Palestinian terrorism attacks against Israel. PS - Your church published a pro Hamas Manifesto)
  • Diane S... Diane S... 2012/07/19 14:59:41 (edited)
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +5
    Then these-----The president has negotiated exactly zero free trade agreements while in office.
    President Obama once listed the issuance of Purple Hearts for military members shot by the Muslim terrorist Major Hassan at Fort Hood as an objection to a bill that could warrant a veto.
    As of June 2011, the current president was the most “veto-shy” of any president since James Garfield, who was in office more than 130 years ago.
    The president averages one veto for every 435 days. The presidential average is about once every 20 days.
    An online list bragging about Obama’s “accomplishments” cites that he was “successful” passing 96.7% of all bills his first year in office. Essentially, one of his accomplishments is having a rubber-stamp Congress that passed a slew of new laws and regulations.
    In the first three years of the Obama administration, the government imposed nearly four times the major regulations (those imposing a burden of $100 million or more to implement) on the American public.
    Those regulations have been estimated to impose a regulatory burden of nearly six times the equivalent period of the Bush administration.
    In January 2011, President Obama issued a “get-tough” executive order on overregulation.
    The administration passed 32 major regulations since that time, imposing a on...

The administration passed 32 major regulations since that time, imposing a one-time fee of $6.6 billion on taxpayers, and an additional $10 billion annually.
    The best the list lauding Obama’s “fiscal responsibility” accomplishments could come up with was the formation of more government commissions and the appointment of more bureaucrats to office.
    The list did cite the slashing of defense by $43 billion, leaving $662 billion to fund the same military whose responsibilities Obama has expanded.
    The president also planned to cut our troop levels by a half-million.
    The Chinese army is the world’s largest at approximately 2.8 million strong. As of January 2012, the total manpower of the U.S. armed forces was 1.45 million. This would thus be a cut of nearly 33%.
    By 2020, the interest payments on the national debt will be larger than the U.S. military budget.
    These interest payments are slated to comprise about one-fifth of the federal budget.
    As author Mark Steyn points out, the interest on the national debt will directly finance the entire Chinese army by 2015.
    Admiral Mike Mullen said in September 2011 that debt is the biggest threat to national security.
    The new force posture would emphasize drones and cyber warfare over manpower.
    Although one needs to know the background and context of the infamous DHS “right-wing extremist” memo to appreciate its significance, it nonetheless slurs conservatives, patriots, and veterans as potential terrorists without any serious attempt at specificity or context in the broader “war on terror.”
    By the time of the Occupy protests on May Day 2012, the fizzling “movement” had led to over 5,000 arrests and had caused nearly $30 million in damages. The numerous, widespread, and robust tea party rallies themselves have been cited as responsible for exactly zero arrests.
    While millions of Americans organized “Patriot Day” to memorialize the dead of the September 11th attacks, the Obama campaign arm Organizing for America remarked the following in an email dispatch: “All 50 States are coordinating in this – as we fight back against our own Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists who are subverting the American Democratic Process, whipped to a frenzy by their Fox Propaganda Network ceaselessly re-seizing power for their treacherous leaders.”
    President Obama’s selected vice president Joe Biden once alluded to tea party Republicans as being like terrorists. “They have acted like terrorists,” he said.
    Obama once claimed that the Republican Party was “holding the recovery hostage.” As pointed out above, the president passed nearly all of the initiatives he desired in his first two years in office.
    The 2010 mid-term elections, in some ways a referendum on the president’s policies, were abysmal for the Democrat Party at every level. The Republicans picked up a whopping 63 seats in the House, 5 in the Senate, and 6 governorships.
    The losses were the most for either major party since 1938.
    Although the world’s pre-eminent superpower spends the most on defense overall in total capital, it ranks tenth in the world in this category as a percentage of GDP at 4.7%.
    The U.S.’ projected defense spending as a percentage of GDP is slated to be 3.0% in 2019. The historic average in this country is 5.3%.
    The U.S. is already estimated to spend 23.4% of GDP on net social expenditures.
    This ranks it in this category at #11 in the world, just behind the Netherlands. The highest in the world is Sweden at 30.6% of GDP.
    As a percentage of the federal budget, healthcare costs alone are projected to be up in FY2012 to 24%, surpassing defense spending at 23%.
    An insurance executive testified to Congress that Obamacare mandates have bent the cost curve up and not down, increasing costs for clients by between 2% and 3% on average.
    The federal budget projection for FY 2013 shows the percentages combined of healthcare, pensions, and welfare to be 58% of the slated $3.7 trillion in spending. (See the USA Today article showing real government spending dwarfs official figures.)
    Real median household income is down $4,300 since President Obama took office.
    $2,900 of this decline occurred during the so called “recovery” since January 2009.
    Although Obama blamed the middle class decline of the last decade on his predecessor, real media household income went down only $2,000 under President Bush.
    According to Bloomberg, 95% of net jobs lost during the recession were middle-skilled jobs.
    In addition, 3.2 million fewer Americans hold office and sales jobs now than 5 years ago.
    There are 1.2 million fewer jobs in transportation than five years ago.
    Unemployment has been officially above 8% for a record-breaking 39 straight months.
    Although there is no statistically significant correlation worldwide between income disparity and median per capita income, the top 1% of income earners received 93% of per capita real income gains in 2010. (Obviously, much of these gains were not honestly attained in a free market.)
    Just 19% of registered voters say the president’s policies benefit the middle class, while 25% say they favor the rich. (Ideally, the government should favor neither.)
    President Obama, a member of the so-called “1%,” has between 500,000 and $1,000,000 in JP Morgan Chase, a bank that received billions in taxpayer bailouts.
    Trading losses incurred by JP Morgan recently was projected to surpass $7 billion.
    JP Morgan had close ties with and was a major creditor of MF Global, a financial firm that used customer accounts to cover margin calls. MF Global is currently about $1.6 billion short on its accounts. No one has been charged with any wrongdoing, including former MF Global CEO and former New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine.
    One man protecting Jon Corzine from potential charges is Jamie Dimon, the head of JP Morgan Chase, who is a close friend of Barack Obama’s who works on Wall Street.
    As the Eurozone is flailing with average 11% unemployment, and Spain is following Greece into the economic abyss, Obama’s Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner has pressured European banks to buy up increasing amounts of government debt. There is no evidence that this maneuver would solve the root problem of government spending and economic production imbalances, as opposed to worsening them through neglect.
    The proportion of Americans in their prime working years or 25-54 is just 75.7%, the lowest in twenty three years.
    The Misery Index for Barack Obama has gone up 2.57 points since he took office. A combination of (official) unemployment and inflation, it is a gross measure of the mood of the country.
    Obama has averaged 10.78 on the Misery Index during his term. For context, George W. Bush’s averaged 8.11, although he ended at 7.39.
    At a 2012 press conference, President Obama stated that the business that private equity firms do was just fine, only what Mitt Romney did at Bain Capital was wrong.
    The president also stated that Mitt Romney’s private sector experience was not appropriate for someone in the White House. As reported: “There may be value for that kind of experience, but it’s not in the White House,” Obama said.
    Showing a complete and utter disconnect on how a capitalist economy works, he said that Romney’s goal was creating wealth for himself and not others. Needless to say, the goal is irrelevant. When one seeks to make money “for himself” in a capitalist economy, one must produce goods and services that are demanded, hire others for labor and pay them wages, etc.
    The lack of private sector experience in the Obama cabinet is astonishingly low. At just around 8%, it is far less than any other president’s since 1900. The second lowest was John F. Kennedy’s cabinet at about 28% with some private sector experience.
    Despite the implosion of the “green” jobs-heavy Spanish economy, the president is doubling down on his disastrous green energy projects.
    Evergreen Energy received $5.3 million in “stimulus” funds and subsequently went bankrupt.
    In Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s state of Nevada, Amonix Inc. received $5.9 million in “stimulus” funds and laid off 200 employees after only seven months of operation.
    Car battery manufacturer Ener1 Electric received a $118.5 million grant and filed for bankruptcy three years later.
    Just one of Obama’s bundlers is the wife of a businessman who received a $1.2 billion loan guarantee from the Department of Energy to manufacture solar panels.

The Obama-influenced National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) blocked Boeing from opening a plant in South Carolina, a right-to-work state. Boeing was going to spend a billion dollars and planned to hire for 1,000 jobs.
    The NLRB’s general counsel then bullied Boeing not to “litigate this case in the media and public arena.”
    The NLRB also passed new regulations to make unionization easier analysis shows, logically enough, that the NLRB rules “harm workers” and stymie job creation.
    Nine in ten non-union workers agree. Union membership in America still fell to a post-World War II low of 11.8% in 2011. Private sector union members dialed in at a paltry 6.9%, the lowest since FDR.
    Speaking of bullying, the President once gave a self-serving thirty minute address on Cartoon Network to children on the subject of bullying, apparently aiming to couch himself as a champion of victims and to direct children towards authority figures.
    After a child in North Carolina stated that according to Obama’s own autobiography Dreams from My Father he had bullied a girl while in school, the fanatically partisan teacher launched into a tirade and threatened the student for daring to criticize the president.
    In May 2012, the president gave a speech at a high school commencement in Joplin, Missouri, where a tornado had recently obliterated the town. Obama spared no opportunity to preach his class warfare rhetoric and to rail against greed.
    Barack Obama awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Dolores Huerta, an avowed member of the Democrat Socialists of America, and a close friend of Hugo Chavez.
    A document uncovered shows Obama headlined a speech to the Chicago chapter of the Democrat Socialists of America in 1996, when he was a candidate for state senate.
    Obama recently stressed to a meeting of Jewish leaders that “he probably knows more about Judaism than any other president.”
    President Barack Obama issued a proclamation in celebration of Jewish Heritage Month that lauded Nazi supporter Gertrude Stein.
    He also dismissed the notion that he is not fully behind Israel, because “all his friends in Chicago were Jewish.” Of course, this is not just a slight exaggeration.
    Attorney General Eric Holder, among others, arranged to brief black pastors on how they can campaign for Obama.
    Obama’s first girlfriend, an Australian named Genevieve Cook, was recently discovered. She asserts that he was ‘always the central character in his letters in a self-conscious way, with variations on the theme of his search for purpose and self-identity.’
    An expert on narcissism, psychiatrist Dr. Sam Vaknin, has made the case that Obama is a malignant narcissist. Dr. Charles Krauthammer, a psychiatrist himself, said, “has there ever been a presidential nominee with a wider gap between his estimation of himself and the sum total of his achievements?” Obama’s ostensible penning of two autobiographies by the age of 45 seems to confirm this estimation.
    Despite his feigned posture of selflessness, the president pronouncedly uses the word “I” in his speeches. One New Hampshire speech, for example, shows that he used it 45 times.
    In that same speech, Obama claims that, “And we know that if we truly want to have long-term economic growth in this country, then we need to start addressing the struggles middle-class families have been grappling with for years, long before this recession ever hit.”
    While running on the Republicans’ imaginary “War on Women,” Obama brought along alleged wife-abuser Senator Sherrod Brown.
    A poll shows that just three in ten women believe that a “War on Women,” or a large scale effort to limit reproductive choices, exists. This suggests that the Obama campaign contrived the narrative out of whole cloth.
    A comparison of SAT scores between George W. Bush and the transferring class of Barack Obama has led to grounded speculation that Bush likely had a higher SAT score than Barack Obama.
    President Obama’s 2010 State of the Union address rated at an eight grade reading level, one of the lowest in recent times. This is two grades below George W. Bush’s average on the Flesch-Kincaid score, and Obama’s track record is about the historical average.
    Obama served as a Senior Lecturer at the University of Chicago, where he was honorarily called “professor.” Regardless of all qualifications in the carefully couched university statement, he was not a tenured or full-time Professor, whether Assistant, Associate, Full or Emeritus.
    A comparison of jobs under presidencies stretching back to 1948 shows that the so-called “recovery” under Obama is the weakest and follows upon a steep drop in job levels.
    While Obama was campaigning for Senator of Illinois, he denied that he would immediately use the office as a stepping stone to even higher office. Obama officially announces his campaign for president on February 10, 2007.
    In January 2005, he forms a mysterious political pact called HopeFund, whose contributors include Warren Buffett and Bain Capital. (?)
    Apparently a big fan of the Occupy movement, President Obama will receive the nomination for the 2012 Democrat Party ticket at, of all places, Bank of America stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
    In mid-2012, Obama implored to the Democrat Party faithful to give him “five more
  • RogerRover Diane S... 2012/07/19 16:30:18
    RogerRover
    +5
    I understand HIS obsession with lying....I have a hard time understanding OUR obsession, or sense of obligation to believe all his endless prevarications. Are we programmed somehow to bow to political correctness and give this fraud a pass?
  • Kane Fernau 2012/07/19 14:35:42
    Kane Fernau
    +6
    Mr. You owe the government Obama?
  • Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩ 2012/07/19 14:22:23
    Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩
    +9
    0bozo is a failure, a loser, a sock-puppet, a traitor, a felon...

...and those are his GOOD points.
  • Seonag 2012/07/19 14:18:05
    Seonag
    +5
    Apparently it's been discovered that there is a 'doctored' photo on Obama's Facebook page showing Obama at about age 11 with his mother and sister. His mother has her white arm extended to his waist, but the hand on the waste is black. Do you think some doctoring was done? http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/an...

How much of what he has 'told us' is a lie? Did he attend college as a foreign student receiving foreign student aid and scholarships? Why has he blocked everything about his life?
  • Oaces_boss_yo® 2012/07/19 14:04:45
  • Yankee ... Oaces_b... 2012/07/20 08:57:00
    Yankee Traveler
    +1
    Thanks for reading!
  • Oaces_b... Yankee ... 2012/07/20 09:05:02
  • maggiemay 2012/07/19 13:32:10
    maggiemay
    +8
    Really this is the only way you can fight the Chicago thug! McCain didn't have it in him to punch it out with him. I hope Romney does.
  • Maynard 2012/07/19 12:09:36
    Maynard
    +9
    I have kept silent on the BIRTH CERTIFICATE and ALL RELATED information regarding the President, I have even supported HIS RIGHT TO PRIVACY on his records.

NO MORE!!!

Not with obama calling MITT a Felon, obama and his supporters WENT TOO FAR.

Can we see obamas COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS?

How about his APPLICATIONS?

How about his VOTING RECORD while in Illinois?

All locked up and they demand MITTS RECORDS?

In fact,

WHO IS THIS GUY?

In his book, he talks about the COCKTAIL OF DRUGS, that, on the surface would be A FELONY and those who have commited FELONIES CANNOT BE PRESIDENT.

Be carefull where you go libs, IT'S NOW BITING IN YOUR READ END.
  • gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/07/19 11:38:37
    gldynmd BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +9
    This is going to be interesting. I hope Romney isn't too nice with 0bama. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, as the old saying goes.
  • Southern Man 2012/07/19 11:03:21
    Southern Man
    +10
    This should have been done 4 years ago .... 0bama is a fraud he knows it and the American people know it ....
  • Diane S... Souther... 2012/07/19 15:05:22
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +4
    We would all be better off now !!!!!
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +12

2014/10/23 09:32:23