Teacher Orders Kindergarten Students to Slap Classmate For Bully: Should This Teacher Be Fired And Lose Her Certification?

★~DoctorWhoGuru~★ 2012/06/16 07:27:54

Read More: http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/...

• Joel Buccellato 2012/06/24 01:41:36
    Joel	 Buccellato
    +1
    The British Royal Navy was the most powerful and most efficient of it's era. They had smaller ships and fewer guns, yet they turned back the Spanish, saved Europe and the World from Napoleon, and established one of the largest empires of history. And yet they were well known for their corporal punishment, especially running the gauntlet where the entire crew was lined up in two collumns with a cat-o-nine in every mans' hand each crew member would then take a swing at the back of his fellow crewmember who was guilty of the crime committed, much similar to the method employed by the teacher.
  • art1ej 2012/06/22 07:51:17
    art1ej
    +1
    I dont know why she would think this in the first place...i thought female teachers slept with their students not get other people to slap them...
  • Jules 2012/06/18 17:30:19
    Jules
    +1
    Even if she was trying to teach a bully a lesson, it was still wrong. You can't just hit a child and expect that to teach him a lesson, that's not the way to handle things.
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/06/18 05:29:44
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +1
    If she can't or won't discipline a bully herself, she needs to be in another profession. Teaching isn't for pussies. But I kind of see what she was trying to do-let the tormented, the bully's peers, dole out the punishment. Not handled well at all.
  • mchappell2 2012/06/17 18:27:20
    mchappell2
    +1
    BOTH teachers need to be fired...Not just the one...That is crazy
  • Heavy 2012/06/17 18:01:40
    Heavy
    +2
    If the parents won't discipline the kid and the teacher can't do it, let the kids peers do it.
  • Cameron 2012/06/17 17:34:00
    Cameron
    +1
    whoops I chose the wrong answer
  • tywon.smith 2012/06/17 16:12:54
    tywon.smith
    +2
    Maybe the bully sould've been removed. Hope he learned a lesson outta this. When I was in school I did my best to bully the bullies! If you were pickin on someone you got picked on!
  • Dick Nixon 2012/06/17 14:55:31
    Dick Nixon
    +1
    Fired and charged with felony battery for each slap
  • strawberry 2012/06/17 08:15:50
    strawberry
    +2
    The teacher should not lose her job but should be reprimanded. She should not be teaching young children to slap, that is only teaching more bullying. The teacher should have contacted the boy's parents. If the boy keeps bullying this teacher should have spoken with him. Often small children are being hurt at home, and take it out on other children in school.
  • Dick Nixon strawberry 2012/06/17 14:53:50
    Dick Nixon
    Are u serious?
  • Me 2012/06/17 07:24:20
    Me
  • OnyxRaven 2012/06/17 06:45:57
    OnyxRaven
    +2
    Ugh, where's Hitler when you need him?
  • SueAmazon 2012/06/17 04:08:02
    SueAmazon
    +2
    Maybe both teachers fired but not lose certification. Some retraining or something. Both--the one that ordered it and the one that followed it.
  • SoCalEx-Dem 2012/06/17 03:52:46
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +3
    Absolutely, its not her job to teach children to fight their classmates. Something has caused this woman to take leave of her senses and incite mob activity. She definitely needs to be relieved of her responsibilities, she obviously doesn't take them seriously.
  • TheR 2012/06/17 02:26:42
    TheR
    +1
    So how does Bush and Cheney and Obama and Biden get away with killing people? Oh don't forget Bill and Hillary.
  • sandra 2012/06/17 02:13:53
    sandra
    +2
    How horrible ! That teacher was probably bullied herself when she was a kid.
    Unfortunately there are alot of adults out there that were bullied when young, when nobody stepped into help. At least nowadays there is more of a focus on this horrible problem. Some adults definately carry around this issue of their bullied days for life. If that was the story in this case. Still wrong !
  • HBO 2012/06/17 01:50:02
  • justnotsaying (: 2012/06/16 23:29:20
    justnotsaying (:
    +1
    The little bully got a rude awakening, but now is being treated like a victim.
  • HBO justnot... 2012/06/17 01:53:26
    HBO
    +3
    This is kindergarten, where kids are learning how to behave at school. As soon as he showed bully behavior the parents should have been contacted immediately to start trying to solve the problem. In no way is what this teacher did ok. We don't even know exactly what his behavior was but I doubt it was slapping every kid in his class. When she let that happen she made him a victim. These are 5 year olds, none of them deserve to treatment like this in school.
  • justnot... HBO 2012/06/17 06:47:38
    justnotsaying (:
    Obvious he didn't know how to behave, and hopefully he will not be bullying anymore kids.
  • strawberry HBO 2012/06/17 08:23:19
    strawberry
    Often very young children who bully are being mistreated at home. The school should look into this. I taught pre-school, 4 year olds. You would not believe some of the horrible behavior these children came to school with. One four year old kept cursing and spitting. One four year old girl had to be closely watched, not left alone in the bathroom, because she would put objects into her vagina. Obviously someone in her home environment had molested her. One Autistic boy would run around the room hitting other children.
  • HBO strawberry 2012/06/29 11:11:11
    HBO
    Oh, I believe it ! I've got little ones. My son just got out of kindergarten and there was a little group of kids that were troublemakers and my son was having a real problem with one. I explained to my son that some kids act like that because they don't get enough attention at home, so they have to get it elsewhere. But as for this story, I don't agree with the punishment no matter what he did, but I would be very interested in knowing exactly what his behavior was that he was considered a bully. People are quick to judge without knowing the extent of it.
  • disclaimer 2012/06/16 23:15:19
  • FPSRules 2012/06/16 19:51:38 (edited)
    FPSRules
    +3
    If this is true....then, yes her employment should be terminated.
    BUT, if she is a liberal AND in a union, then this is perfectly acceptable behavior on their home planet of Bizarro world.
  • disclaimer FPSRules 2012/06/16 23:13:19
    disclaimer
    It is? Can you give me an example?
  • FPSRules disclaimer 2012/07/08 04:33:24
    FPSRules
    To give you an example of many first-hand accounts of behavior that would get a person terminated in the non-union 'real world', I would have to expose a loved one who works among union hacks. I will only tell you that this person who has witnessed events as bizarre as this has worked for over 14 years in the public college system.
  • disclaimer FPSRules 2012/07/08 19:44:22
    disclaimer
    I still don't understand a word you're saying. I also don't understand your connection between teachers ordering her students to slap another one and liberals.
  • Adrian1265 2012/06/16 18:30:08
    Adrian1265
    +2
    Hmm wonder why some youths are violent...
  • Vennie 2012/06/16 18:01:28
    Vennie
    +3
    Some people are just not meant to be teachers. Someone with judgement that off kilter is not a person who should be teaching, especially small children.
  • Kashee 2012/06/16 17:44:55
    Kashee
    +2
    wrong thing to do, wrong thing to teach, shouldn't be around young children, needs therapy
  • kobidobidog 2012/06/16 16:11:41
    kobidobidog
    +2
    Don't give evil for evil. The teacher turned into a bully by observing the bully. The students are being trained to be a bully too thinking that a violent act is the answer. They unintentionally shifted the atlas of the kid more no doubt aggravating his problem even more. That teacher is making a bad kid worse. All should have that kid see a good U,C,S, www.upcspine.com,and www.uchca.com The whole class,and teacher needs to do that too. Do good to that kid to change him with goodness not with what he gave others. If he does not, there is one he will not want to face. He has to know that God is equal.
  • disclaimer kobidob... 2012/06/16 23:16:31
  • kobidob... disclaimer 2012/06/17 01:28:15 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +2
    I know I surprise humans. Humans need to be taught what is right. Does giving evil teach humans what is right? The teacher needs to have a teacher teach her not to emulate what she is trying to get rid of. We can have a complete circle of the teacher slapped me growing up to slap the teacher with the teacher slapping back, and round,and round we go with no one learning what good is. That is why Jesus said ;do good to those that dispitefully use you. Matthew 5 >>44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. Read all of Matthew 5.
    King James Version
  • disclaimer kobidob... 2012/06/19 04:29:28
    disclaimer
    +1
    No, no, no........the part about the spinal readjustments.
  • kobidob... disclaimer 2012/06/19 20:41:57 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    Yes,yes,yes, by the right kind of Chiropractor. Not a full spine or diversified.

Use U,C,Specific, Blaire, NUCCA, Grostic, Light toggle recoil, Atlas orthoganol,. Knee chest , experience is important. X rays are important. Mine puts BBs on the atlas as a reference point when measuring the X rays.
  • disclaimer kobidob... 2012/06/21 03:23:02
  • kobidob... disclaimer 2012/06/21 06:37:04 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    She for one more than likely does not have her head squarely over her shoulders. That is evident by how she is. The kid slapped has a problem made worse because of the slapping. Humans need to become awaire of this. Beginning of problems start earlier than you think. I am a U,C,S, advocate. I am a Patient of one. He has done a lot of Good for me. It took me a long time to find a good one. I found one of the best. In reality all need to be evaluated by one., Zimmerman an oldy but a goody. Knee Chest are a few. Experience is important.
  • disclaimer kobidob... 2012/06/22 06:03:18
    disclaimer
    You're saying chiropractics can cure psychological issues? I think a shrink would be more effective.
  • kobidob... disclaimer 2012/07/08 18:43:32 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    Yes, but Diversified, full spine, and mixers can't help anyone. That is not what I am talking about. It is different than that. The humans I talk about help the body to be balanced. That in turn helps problems you would not even think of. Humans don't utilize upper cervical specific care should be utilized used early in life. I am an advocate working on my own for over 10 years. I found what is good, and began telling humans about it. The sooner the better. They will measure you. If you don't need an adjustment when you come in for a check up they will not give an adjustment.. The adjustment seems simple but it can do a lot. How thick,and healthy your spinal discs are determines how well whoever responds to their care.

2014/11/27 10:37:36