TEA PARTY? Who are they and why do Liberals hate them so much? Is it out of fear that they might cause Obama to loose in 2012?

XENON23 2011/08/14 14:35:10
Liberals Fear them and Hate them...and here is why.
They are the haters.
I really do not know.

Read More: http://theteaparty.net/?cdtrack_creative=e3d7dff6-...

• perks-a real PATRIOT 2011/08/14 14:42:26
    perks-a real PATRIOT
    +16
    Liberals are control freaks like communists and because the Tea Party is just regular people that don't want government control and represent 2/3rds of America, their filthy ideology is at risk!!

• johnc 2011/08/14 16:04:33
    johnc
    +3
    Liberals, democrats, socialist, progressives,(seem they change names a lot, makes them feel warm and fuzzy fear the tea party because, the tea party believes a dollar earned has more value than a dollar stolen from others to give to the lazy has more value.

What? have people support themselves? Not something liLiberals, democrats, socialist, progressives can stand.
  • Defend ... johnc 2011/08/14 17:08:37
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    very well said
  • apachehellfire65 2011/08/14 16:01:25
    apachehellfire65
    +3
    they envy and fear anyone who refuses to be a sheeple like themselves envy fear refuses sheeple sheeple
  • johnc apacheh... 2011/08/14 16:07:01
    johnc
    +3
    Easy to spend others money. On SH I see all these libs hate business, want to tax business more, But small brained sheeple cannot see that when you tax corp, all the corp does is add to to the cost of goods and servises, They are just collecting tax for Obie & co.
  • apacheh... johnc 2011/08/14 16:10:09
    apachehellfire65
    +1
    the libs love class envy! and play it to the max.
  • Defend ... apacheh... 2011/08/14 17:08:55
    Defend Western Civlization
    +2
    and Race Baiting
  • voice_m... apacheh... 2011/08/14 21:16:05
    voice_matters
    just another pic from a sheep
  • apacheh... voice_m... 2011/08/14 22:11:43
    apachehellfire65
    +1
    more like OF the sheep.
  • gary 2011/08/14 15:51:16
  • rand 2011/08/14 15:48:02
    rand
    +1
    As a Goldwater Republican fiscal conservative for 4 decades, I appreciate that the Tea Party has brought the debt issue to the fore. But I, like many others, believe that their intransigence is dangerous.
  • johnc rand 2011/08/14 16:08:17
    johnc
    +1
    dangerous is a government dependent population, unless of course you want America to go the way of Europe. Down the old toilet hole.
  • rand johnc 2011/08/14 20:27:04
    rand
    We agree on that, but probably not on how to get there. I do support a balanced budget amendment, but going cold turkey would be, according to even very conservative economists, catastrophic.
  • johnc rand 2011/08/14 20:50:39
    johnc
    +1
    Government has to be downsized, It has increased so much under Obie & co. Get rid of the make busy jobs. in government, get rid of the 72% increase in lemos in DC.
  • rand johnc 2011/08/14 20:55:00
    rand
    +1
    We agree that the governmental bureaucracy is bloated.
  • johnc rand 2011/08/14 21:02:37
    johnc
    +1
    and ineffective, I worked for the government 25+ years, we had floors of make busy employees. Many came to work @ 11am worked out in the gym,(taxpayer supported) went to lunch, came back and packed up and left @ 2pm.

Do to EEOC nothing could be done about it.

I was asked to retire because I exposed deceptive reporting practices, Got a hecka buyout.
  • SharonJohnson 2011/08/14 15:47:35
    SharonJohnson
    +6
    Because someone is standing up and pointing out the failures of the parties. It is not just the democrats but also republicans get it when they mess up. The Tea Party is made up of American citizens fed up with the current government and spending. Liberal hate them because of the power they have achieved in a short time. Small government, less taxes and follow the constitution. What an ideal.
    spending liberal hate power achieved government taxes constitution ideal Tea Party heros spending liberal hate power achieved government taxes constitution ideal Tea Party heros
  • Cindy64... SharonJ... 2011/08/14 16:23:49
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    Yes indeed very well put and 100% the TRUTH
  • Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR 2011/08/14 15:43:10 (edited)
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +3
    DUMB , WACKO , Liberals HATE the Tea Party People because (like me ) are just regular people that do NOT want government control and are PATRIOTS! Liberals are very much control freaks the commies that they are!! And in my view Anti-American and do NOT care how this country gets Destroyed with all what the wacko things they believe in!! All the Libs want is Give me , Give me what MORE can I get and have !! The Libs believe in government control !! They sure love what Obama has done and they are RIGHT along with how he is destroying America!!! Liberals NEVER seek the TRUTH or TRUE FACTS ! All they believe in is the LIES and HATE ! Their ideology is NUTS !!! I do not HATE Liberals! I do not like it when they do NOT give a damn about America!! They FEAR US because we know the TRUTH and so MANY of us (more then them) CARE for this country and are willing to FIGHT for our FREEDOMS and RIGHTS!!
    facts lies hate ideology nuts hate liberals damn america why i hate  librals facts lies hate ideology nuts hate liberals damn america   librals are anti american
  • Jimbo 2011/08/14 15:39:03
    Jimbo
    +1
    When your candidates do noting but disgracefully, hatefully attack others, the people backing them should have your disdain, not hatred.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3...
  • Old Nellie Bones 2011/08/14 15:32:20
    Old Nellie Bones
    +4
    Big Brother hates competition.
  • Razoreye001 2011/08/14 15:28:44
    They are the haters.
    Razoreye001
    +1
    There Neo-Confederates, Fascists, and Corporate Slaves.
  • johnc Razorey... 2011/08/14 16:11:59
    johnc
    +3
    so you want to be a government slave? Dependent on government? Do you really think Obama health care destruction law is good? Do you believe you will get the same care as those in government? Dream on my friend, remember they exempted themselves. And now have sold exemptions to unions, and other Obie supporters. Obie needs a billion to be able compete, he said so.

Have another glass of Obie kool aid, and chill out.
  • Cindy64... johnc 2011/08/14 16:22:52
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +4
    You posted the TRUTH and will gregory SEEK THAT TRUTH .....hmmmmm NO they NEVER DO!!!
  • johnc Cindy64... 2011/08/14 16:55:29
    johnc
    +2
    Truth? Obie says we need no truth, Just BS.
  • Cindy64... johnc 2011/08/15 00:31:16
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Yeah that is Obama-slime for SURE!!!! LIAR 24/7 !!!!
  • Razorey... johnc 2011/08/14 18:35:10
    Razoreye001
    I do not support Obama, He is a traitor to his own party. I support the middle class and working class. The tea party is a lost cause, they want Corporations to enslave the people, you say we need to deregulate in order to bring the jobs back from overseas but the countries that have those big multinational companies in them abuse there employers and pay them a dollar an hour, I'd much rather government control where atleast I know I would have a decent wage to live on then a corporation controlled Feudal State.
  • johnc Razorey... 2011/08/14 20:59:20
    johnc
    +1
    So you feel enslaved if you have a job? ever considered getting one?

they pay them a dollar an hour? Sounds like Obama $hit talk to me. Do you know that as a fact or just liberal BS?

Even your hero Obama after taking over GM is having a GM plant built in Mexico. Maybe that is his plan for stopping illegal immigration? Send the jobs to Mexico and illegal immigration will stop? Or was it because it takes years, decades to get past the EPA? Or for the better tax issue in Mexico? Or was it because of the UAW? Why do you think Obie is building the $500,000,000 GM plant in Mexico?

Yes you do get great pay, and benefits from the government, Union controlled, How do I know? worked for the government 25+ years, retired at age 55, While working for the government had great benefits, lots of paid time off, so like most government workers had several other income sources to persue.

so you seem to like what government control of the population does. Like Greece, like Spain, like London last week? You must be a LWNJ if you want America to follow Europe.

Come on your comment makes me believe you have that Obama tingle between your legs like the hardballs guy.
  • Razorey... johnc 2011/08/15 05:22:44 (edited)
    Razoreye001
    It is a known fact that most of our jobs went overseas to China, Here is how much these 5 jobs pay in China as an example. Miner $145 Salary, Car Mechanic $122 Salary, Wood Grinder $97 Salary, Office Clerk $179 Salary, and Garment Cutter $106.

See More Here:http://www.worldsalaries...

They also have little to no benefits, have no child labor laws, and work 7 days a week for very little money. If we deregulate we will have the same sweat shop labor, and the same little pay. If the choice is china or Europe I think almost anyone would take Europe. We can't let the corporations have there way all we need to do is punish companies that work over seas.

Obama gave the Republicans 110% of everything they asked for, he does not support the democratic Ideas he ran on and was a closet republican the same time.
  • johnc Razorey... 2011/08/15 13:44:45
    johnc
    What do you think of Obama, after taking over GM, giving bond holders 20 cents on the dollars but making the UAW whole? Was that the right thing to do, or was it the donations to the Obama campaign the reason he did it? What do you think of GM building a new $500,000,000 plant not in the US but in Mexico? Or the jobs advisor of Obama moving his companies (GE) manufaturing to China? His jobs advisor the CEO of GE moving all these jobs to China. What I see is the old tired "do as I say not as I do. " Nancy PP was right, democrats are so blind that a simple statement from a simple mind made the vote for Obama health care destruction law. remember "We have to pass the bill to find out what is in it." Not one republican thought that was wise, only democrats,

So you drink the kool aid of the scare tactics of Obama. So you want riots in the U S A like the had in Greece, and last week in London? Thankfully liberal thinking is in the minority.

In so far as you wage claim, is that per day, per week, per month, per year, per decade? Weak attempt to spread Obama propaganda. But weak people do weak things, Obie tells you one thing but delivers something quite different,

I suppose you also buy the Obama lie that Lybia bombing, killing, destructive bombing would be a matter of days, no...

I suppose you also buy the Obama lie that Lybia bombing, killing, destructive bombing would be a matter of days, not weeks or months, to you it would be almost 200 days, to me it is about 6 months or 24 weeks, so when does the day count stop and the weeks months, and maybe years of the Obama non war.

I make a lot of money off goofy libs, Carbon credits, 1/2 the big Al Gore price, Got carbon credits? Now since you blindly believe what the libs tell you, "you have to send me a signed blank check to find out the numbers I put on it" that logic passed Obie destruction care surely you will buy my carbon credits.

No wonder America is in trouble with your type in charge.
  • Razorey... johnc 2011/08/16 02:19:35
    Razoreye001
    Healthcare is a right, everyone deserves to be healthy. You think that without those regulations working class people would be paid any better or have the same rights, if you get sick they'll fire you and you will be working for a dollar an hour. Look at how things were before the unions where people had no rights and were paid poorly, if you are so brainwashed to believe that the rich have your interests in mind then there is no hope for you and Obama has given the republicans 110% of everything they want and has no intention of helping anyone who doesn't have a million dollars in there pocket.
  • johnc Razorey... 2011/08/16 12:06:48
    johnc
    health care is a right? Where in the constitution do you see that? Sounds like liberal lies to me. There is a reason Obama, Nancy PP, Dingy Harry exempted themselves from this mess. Go to the DMV, the only show in town, that is what Obie healthcare destruction law is. There is a reason Obama sold exemptions to Obama health care destruction law, to his contributors.because they don't want to be in those long lines either. So you think Obie, Nancy PP, and dingy will stand in the same line as you? You really believe that? if so, I have a bridge and carbon credits for sale. Interested?

Who is working for $1 an hour? Is that the best you have? Why did you not advance yourself? Why didn't you pay attention in school and advance yourself? Was it because you knew you could get for free what others work for?

The rich don't have my interest in mind, But you seem to think that business is in the business of creating jobs. Wrong, they are in business for profit. To make a profit you have to take a chance, Now I am invested in companies, I don't invest in companies that do not make profit, would you invest in a company that does not make a profit? If so send me yo money. Now I am sure you are on a government made computer right? Wait government doesn't make computers. Maybe you eat foo...

The rich don't have my interest in mind, But you seem to think that business is in the business of creating jobs. Wrong, they are in business for profit. To make a profit you have to take a chance, Now I am invested in companies, I don't invest in companies that do not make profit, would you invest in a company that does not make a profit? If so send me yo money. Now I am sure you are on a government made computer right? Wait government doesn't make computers. Maybe you eat food grown by the government? Wait the government doesn't grow food. Maybe you need medicine, going to use government made medicine? waid government doesn't make medicine, hmmm Now government does own, GM so government does make something GM vehicles. with the exception of corvettes. most GM vehicles are made in Mexico, Canada, and China. Even Obama saw that it would take decades to get approval from the EPA, so is having the new GM plant made in Mexico.
    If you don't like corporations why do you support them? I think you are just pissong into the wind, and the results are your face is getting wet. vote with your pocket book don't buy corporation stuff, buy government stuff. fool

Have another glasss of Obama koolaid and have a nice day.
  • Razorey... johnc 2011/08/16 23:16:24 (edited)
    Razoreye001
    It is a natural right that people should be healthy, so you aren't denying that businesses when deregulated will do what ever it takes to make profits even at the expense of the middle class? Capitalism when left to its own device with out government oversight functions as such. At first there is competition and numerous people get rich, they look for ways to maximize profits so in order to make more money for themselves over there competition they cut there employee's paychecks like to the levels of income comparable with did in the early 20th century and don't pay for oversight or any thing that wont maximize profits and people wouldn't be able to find better jobs because everyone is using the same tactics. So to compensate for this fundamental flaw in capitalism we need government oversight.
  • johnc Razorey... 2011/08/16 23:59:47
    johnc
    natural right ? OK I do believe a government not kept in check can do some real nasty things. In recent times Germany, Russia, Cambodia, Cuba the list is long. When a government scapegoats part of it's population it is deviding the country. To you, corporations are evil, yet you buy and use thier products, Why? I look and enjoy the goods and services they provide, Maybe we should get rid of grocery corporations? We could have a government run food industry. Would make it easy for the consumer, corn flakes would be corn flakes, no more kellogg or post, why not? Your visit would be nice, like a visit to the DMV, IRS, or other government agencies, where they will tell you, "only show in town buddy" to you a great way to go, to me not so much.

I still think you have been indulging in a bit too much Obama kool aid, seem to go along with his enemies tantrums, Obama blames the rich, republicans, whites and Asians, Hilter only blamed the jews. Is Obama a Hitler? No, hitler had a mustache
  • XENON23 Razorey... 2011/08/14 21:52:09
    XENON23
    +1
    And do you have proof? A few links to show your point?
  • big bobber 2011/08/14 15:22:36
    big bobber
    +4
    because we are not welfare robots that voted them in and we want them out....and we do have power in numbers that libs fear deadly....we are what they dont want us to be middle class hard working family people black white brown and yellow patriotic american tax payers that dont want big governement or having them control us from concption to death....if puts fear in their hearts and they have to try to discredit us and lie and throw lies to justify their hate and fear of us..but they wont have to worry after 2012 causse they wont be around to worry about us anymore
  • Cindy64... big bobber 2011/08/14 15:48:00
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +1
    Your post is so VERY RIGHT!!!
  • kmay 2011/08/14 15:21:33 (edited)
    kmay
    +3
    Constitutional Principles of limited government, lower taxes, balanced budget, states right etc, and against entitlement "me" mentality of liberals who want government to control every aspect of their lives taking from others.
  • The Govenor 2011/08/14 15:11:33
  • Cindy64... The Gov... 2011/08/14 15:48:44
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +2
    You have that 100% RIGHT they DO LIVE IN A FANTASY LAND!!!!
  • The Gov... Cindy64... 2011/08/14 15:54:02

2014/07/28 04:29:10