Tea Party Leader Attacks John McCain – Even Issuing What Could Be Called A Death Threat

Samantha 2012/07/25 15:02:30
This article is further evidence of the insanity that infects the tea party and the Republican Party.

Original North Phoenix Tea Party chairman Wes Harris had some very strong words about Arizona Senator John McCain this week, as reported in the Arizona Capitol Times.

For rising to the defense of Ms. Abedin, Mr. Harris said that Senator McCain was standing for “more a fascist type of organization.” He also said that Senator McCain was defending “Islamic enemies of America” for his rebuke of Representative Michele Bachmann’s comments against the State Department aide earlier this month. Harris further said “He just took Michele Bachmann over the coals on the floor of the Senate for her warning about the Muslim Brotherhood infiltrating our government. It’s just one of many things. It culminates in this latest debacle.”

The most damning piece, however is when he ended it with this:

“Go to hell, Senator, it’s time for you to take your final dirt nap.”

This new McCarthyism is beyond insane. They have taken a page right out of the old Wisconsin Senator’s playbook, crossed out “Communist” and put in “Muslim Brotherhood” and are using it verbatim. Harris even admitted that it did not matter whether any ties between Ms. Abedin and the Muslin Brotherhood existed or not. That she was Islamic was enough to disbar her from government, according to him.

Image Source: mediagallery.usatoday.com

Read More: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/07/24/tea-party-...

• whitewulf--the unruly mobster 2012/07/25 16:18:05
  • Samantha whitewu... 2012/07/25 16:35:09
    Samantha
    The tea party smears itself; I only post what tea party idiots say.
  • whitewu... Samantha 2012/07/25 16:44:53
  • Samantha whitewu... 2012/07/25 16:46:11
    Samantha
    President Obama is far smarter than you!

baby
  • whitewu... Samantha 2012/07/25 18:03:20
  • Samantha whitewu... 2012/07/25 20:06:49
    Samantha
    I so love the idiotic conservative argument about teleprompters considering all president's use them. Frankly, Obama is a much better speaker, in a townhall meeting, than Romney could ever hope to be. The teleprompter myth is a conservative lie. Some critics try to minimize his skill by saying he relies on a teleprompter. It's stupid since Obama writes large parts of his speeches and often speaks eloquently without a teleprompter. Your comment is just another part of the conservative racism directed against this president.
  • ConLibF... Samantha 2012/07/25 21:06:43
    ConLibFraud
    I am not a conservative. I am a libertarian Ron Paul supporter. You are supporting a criminal fraud impostor who can't say a word unless he has his prompter rolling. You are really making an ass of yourself here.
  • Samantha ConLibF... 2012/07/25 21:33:52
    Samantha
    Oh please, libertarians are just confused people without a meaningful political philosophy. Your post consists of conservative lies about President Obama. President Obama was born in Hawaii, a natural-born citizen.

racist

Unlike birthers, I post facts.
  • ConLibF... Samantha 2012/07/25 21:38:59
    ConLibFraud
    You are obstructing justice and aiding and abetting a known criminal. Keep replying and adding to the evidence to be used against you.
  • Samantha ConLibF... 2012/07/25 22:46:02
    Samantha
    LOL! That's so funny. Are you in a padded room somewhere with unauthorized access to a computer?
  • ConLibF... Samantha 2012/07/25 23:33:23
    ConLibFraud
    Speaking of computers, not up on technology are you. Just keep adding to the evidence.
  • Samantha ConLibF... 2012/07/25 23:42:23 (edited)
    Samantha
    Oh please, who do you think you are? Oh wait, I know. A crazy conservative. Obviously, you've never heard of the First Amendment and your "accusation" is ridiculous since the president isn't committing any criminal acts.
  • ConLibF... Samantha 2012/07/25 23:43:57
    ConLibFraud
    Thanks for showing everyone you can't pay attention. Already stated I am a libertarian. So typical of criminals who aid and abet. Keep adding to the evidence.
  • Samantha ConLibF... 2012/07/25 23:47:03
    Samantha
    Libertarianism is a silly political philosophy. Your "aid and abet" allegations are just stupid. I'm beginning to think you might be an escapee from a mental institution. However, you're very funny. Obstructing justice! Your use of those words prove you don't know what they mean.
  • ConLibF... Samantha 2012/07/25 23:50:08
    ConLibFraud
    Just keep adding please. Makes it very simple.
  • Samantha ConLibF... 2012/07/25 23:51:24 (edited)
    Samantha
    I'm beginning to think you might be dangerous and a stalker. Goodbye.
  • ConLibF... Samantha 2012/07/25 23:56:38 (edited)
    ConLibFraud
    You are the only one stalking.

------

And the criminal who obstructs justice and aids and abets the fraud impostor in the oval takes one last cheap shot and blocks me. So typical.
  • Samantha ConLibF... 2012/07/25 23:59:30
    Samantha
    Hmmmm...I think I know your goal...and your presence isn't a surprise...a recent review I read about SH provides evidence to who you are...
  • Grabitz 2012/07/25 15:41:35
    Grabitz
    +1
    No I'm not taking that out of context like Romney is doing to Obama . Dirt meaning his hands are dirty in corrupt politics and nap meaning retire . That was not a threat that was a promise from Harris .
  • DizziNY 2012/07/25 15:20:29 (edited)
    DizziNY
    Woah, oook, yep. it does sound like a threat to me. But to say that the Tea Party is insane is stupid.
  • keymanjim 2012/07/25 15:15:28
    keymanjim
    +1
    Nice spin. But, Harris never said those words.

What he did was send him an email that included a blog post from Bare Naked Islam in which that sentiment was expressed.
    http://azcapitoltimes.com/new...

You should really dig deeper into a subject before you make a fondue in your pants over it.
  • DizziNY keymanjim 2012/07/25 15:25:45
    DizziNY
    Dude, I just read that AZ link and it says she got that from a blog.

The email Harris sent includes a forwarded item from the blog Bare Naked Islam that castigates McCain for defending “Islamic enemies of America” and attacking U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, a Minnesota Republican and tea party favorite. The blog piece ends by saying, “Go to hell, Senator, it’s time for you to take your final dirt nap.”
  • Schläue~© 2012/07/25 15:12:22
    Schläue~©
    +2
    Second time this has been posted within 30 minutes.
    I guess the libs are 'coming to' and getting their batch of propaganda E-Mails for the day.

"Issuing What Could Be Called A Death Threat" ..... there it is folks, put that word 'Could' in a sentence and you can claim anything you want regardless of facts.

And what happened to the word 'former'? Seems like that's missing from the headline as well. But WTF..... it says TEA Party so that's all that matters.... 'eh?

McCain hasn't remembered what side of the bed he's gotten out of for the past few years and he's either going straight up senile or may be in early stages of Alzheimer's.
  • Rusty Shackleford 2012/07/25 15:07:38
    Rusty Shackleford
    +1
    What did he threaten to do to McCain?

2014/10/30 17:38:15