"Tampered" - Obama For America Ad

ϟM̈ öp̈ëdërϟ 2012/07/24 01:25:10

SLIDESHOW: Videos

1 of 6

"Tampered" - Obama For America Ad

1. "Tampered" - Obama For America Ad

"Tampered" - Obama For America Ad

2. Pres Obama Speaks on the Economy in Roanoke, Virginia

Pres Obama Speaks on the Economy in Roanoke, Virginia

3. <

<

4. <

<

5. <

<

6. <

<

"Tampered" - Obama For America Ad

Voice-over: "Seen this ad?"

President Obama:
"If you got a business, you didn't build that..."

Voice-over:
"Wait a minute, Romney deliberately altered the meaning of the President's words. Actually, he was talking about, 'building infrastructure and education, not that individuals don't build their businesses.'"

Voice-over:
"Romney's been caught doing this before. Another attack ad was called 'a blatant fast one for manipulating video of the President'. See the whole tape and decided for yourself."

Read More: http://OFA.BO/KUB18a

• Keeping It Real 2012/07/24 17:17:11
  • WF - Rumpelstiltskin -PWCM~JLA 2012/07/24 14:00:49
    WF - Rumpelstiltskin -PWCM~JLA
    It is exactly what Obama said that business owners did not build their companies. Love you liberal who are so willing to twist the word coming out of this Socialism President mouth. He pointed out that without the roads and bridges , business owners could not have built their business.

Now let's go back to the beginning of Ford Motor Company. Where were the roads and whom built them. Oh that right, the Model T drive the same trail ridden by horse and buggies. Before the horse and buggies it was trails created by the horse rider.

Model T on Dirt road

• ϟM̈ öp̈... WF - Ru... 2012/07/24 19:22:48
    ϟM̈ öp̈ëdërϟ
    +3
    You obviously didn't watch the video. Either that or you're lying trying to cover up for your lying hero Willard.
  • WF - Ru... ϟM̈ öp̈... 2012/07/24 20:19:12
    WF - Rumpelstiltskin -PWCM~JLA
    I think you need to stop drinking. If you listen to Obama's actual speech. He never refers to infrastructure. He directly states that a business could not do business without roads and bridge. He jokes about business did not build the streets and road. It is the private citizens whom built the first paved roads. Stop trying to twist his words to sound better. He made his bed and will have to sleep on it. If it is wrong to point out and to use the actual words that came out of Obama's mouth against him. To f'n bad, Obama open his mouth again and place his foot right in.
  • Starman WF - Ru... 2012/07/24 21:25:00
    Starman
    +2
    I have listened to the speech, President Obama is very clear in saying that in order to build great businesses Americans need great infrastructure supporting them. It is a call to help Americans build great companies. By taking one small snip-it out of context Romney intentionally turns the President's intent on it's head. Claiming otherwise is either disingenuous, or unbelievably stupid.
  • WF - Ru... Starman 2012/07/25 20:00:09
    WF - Rumpelstiltskin -PWCM~JLA
    You are adding words into Obama mouth.
    Qutoe:
    "I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.

“If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business -- you didn’t build that.

The only reference to infrastructure was " Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business -- you didn’t build that."

He directly takes away from those who built a successful business
    "I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there. "
  • Starman WF - Ru... 2012/07/25 23:44:31
    Starman
    +1
    Yea, you didn't build those roads, or bridges, or the "unbelievable American system" that made it possible for you to create your business.

Having lived in the Silicon Valley for many years, I know lots of people who built successful business, and many who worked long and hard at start-ups that did not succeed. Frankly the difference between the two is mostly luck. The rest of the time it's connections.
  • ϟM̈ öp̈... WF - Ru... 2012/07/24 22:56:15
    ϟM̈ öp̈ëdërϟ
    +2
    I've listened to it several times and I know what he said. Obama was refering to bridges and roads.

Anyway businesses wouldn't be successful if it wasn't for the customers. Without the customers the businesses would close up.
  • findthe... WF - Ru... 2012/07/30 22:59:00
    findthelight2000
    I think you should turn away from the RW media. You are currently incapable of thinking for yourself. It shows in the way you refuse to believe video proof, because some of your most trusted pin-headed blowhards in the RW media circle told you something different.

Take some wise advise and give in when the proof is staring you right in the face, otherwise you make yourself look really stupid.
  • carolynb 2012/07/24 13:52:22
    carolynb
    +3
    Romney is a dishonest man and a tax evader.
  • ϟM̈ öp̈... carolynb 2012/07/24 19:21:28
    ϟM̈ öp̈ëdërϟ
    +3
    Yeah he is a tax cheat. For sure.
  • ϟM̈ öp̈ëdërϟ 2012/07/24 09:23:04
  • thecutesttentacle 2012/07/24 07:28:29
  • Tom 2012/07/24 04:29:04
    Tom
    +5
    Republican bull $h!# at it's finest
  • mich52 2012/07/24 04:05:13
  • painted desert 2012/07/24 03:35:51
    painted desert
    +4
    Robmey is great at lying. He has done it all of his life, so why would he stop now.
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2012/07/24 03:04:18
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    Valerie Jarrett slum landlord

What a stretch. Please answer me one question: How come 0bama the Most
    intelligent POTUS in our History always has to have someone explain what
    he meant to say when he makes a really big gaffe....... and he has made some
    gems.

So can anyone tell me why this most brilliant of the 44 POTUS we have had
    has so many gaffes? Could it be that he is hiding his academic records for a
    very good reason, which is to protect the myth of his intelligence?
  • mich52 No nons... 2012/07/24 04:09:48
  • No nons... mich52 2012/07/24 15:56:18
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    "Easy, most of the assumed gaffes are the lack of comprehension on the part of the listener (usually a conservative)"

So let us get this straight. You are blaming the American people because the
    POTUS is a bummbling fool off teleprompter and needs others to clean up his
    statements because 'We the People' are too stooooooooooopid? How come my boy
    Bubba never had to clarify his sentences? Could it be that Wild Bill was much
    brighter?

"the FLOTUS's speech about her finally being proud to be an American is a perfect example... "

Perfect example of what? Her dislike of "Whitey"...... her feeling that the country
    owes her because, (what was it she said in her thesis from Princeton?.....) Whites
    never really accepted her brilliance and her; they only patronized her but never
    treated her like she was ever SO special........... I never thought of this, but maybe
    that is where she (and 0bama) started to hate people of wealth....... could be as
    they were at Harvard and Princeton on scholarship an not wealthy...... never
    mind AA. Oh, and it was Michelle who brought 0bama into Rev. Wright's
    Black Liberation Theology Church.............

Why is it when one of these two, when off teleprompter, really say what the feel, their
    handlers have to "interpret" what they r...

brighter?

michelle obama farakhan

mind aa michelle 0bama rev wrights black liberation theology church

handlers have to "interpret" what they really meant because what they really said
    is politically damaging?

Give me a break!
  • findthe... No nons... 2012/07/30 23:10:43 (edited)
    findthelight2000
    No..., we are blaming those that still consider themselves American conservatives, because American Conservatives are bumbling idiots for listening to, and taking lies and conspiracy theories seriously.
  • No nons... findthe... 2012/07/30 23:50:00
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    Man you should talk.......... You probably believe everything you hear on
    MSNBC........... like:

And Andrea is supposed to be one their legitimate journalists! .......LOL
  • findthe... mich52 2012/07/30 23:07:55
    findthelight2000
    You're right, all a conservative does during an Obama speech is look for something to take out of context and use it against him to start yet another conspiracy theory.
  • ϟM̈ öp̈... No nons... 2012/07/24 09:21:20
  • No nons... ϟM̈ öp̈... 2012/07/24 16:07:53
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    Don't tell me that you think the sacrifice a family makes to help their son or daughter
    participate in training for competition in the Olympics is the same as that a community makes when a new business or a factory opens up?

That is really a stretch to try to justify a really stoooopid statement the POTUS
    made. It shows how desperate the Democrats are to protect this POTUS
    from himself! When is the country going to wake up and realize they elected
    an ambitious empty suit?
  • DFA 2012/07/24 01:47:17
    DFA
    +2
    Not surprised one bit.
  • Scott 2012/07/24 01:40:44
    Scott
    +5
    Romney will lie, cheat and steal if he thinks it will enhance his chances of obtaining the Presidency. Political ads of the past, present, and future have, and will always stretch the truth and spin facts. But never has a candidate's ads been shown, by various sources, to be outright lies, the candidate been confronted about it, and the candidate continue running the ads, be totally unapologetic, and even brag about his lies. This trait is a direct reflection of Romney's character. It's pathetic that he could be this close to being the leader of the most powerful country on earth. There's no telling what this coreless character would do as President. I know the RWNJs will say that Obama is the biggest liar in history, but it's far from the truth. Romney makes Obama look like George Washington.
  • ϟM̈ öp̈ëdërϟ 2012/07/24 01:40:09
  • aherbert 2012/07/24 01:37:00
  • flaca BN-0 2012/07/24 01:29:24
    flaca BN-0
    +4
    Yeah we know they tampered with the ad. Just like they removed the applause from Obama's trip to a cadets training facility. This is what we are up against. Pure lies.

2014/07/25 08:19:50