Supreme Court's Macchiavellian decision--and how to respond

Temlakos~POTL~PWCM~JLA~☆ 2012/06/29 02:07:38

Once again, the Supreme Court sold out “We the People.” Chief Justice John Roberts, in genuine judicial activism, plays two sides against the middle. In Arizona v. US, Roberts ruled that States are not sovereign. But in Florida v. HHS (the 26-State health-care reform bill suit), Roberts says States are
sovereign. Are States sovereign or not? Amazing! With this ruling we
now have 47 million people (citizens or not) added to the health-care
rolls. And the government can make us buy whatever they deem fit, or pay
a fine—excuse me, a tax. It has the ring of dictatorship.

When you think back, Daddy George H.W. Bush Senior gave us Judge
(backdoor) Souter. Now Junior gave us bend-over Roberts. They screwed
“We the People” both times. Let no one misunderstand. I said screwed as an offensive term meaning “in serious trouble.”

Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts Goes Two For Two

Since when did flexibility come into play in the Tenth Amendment? Or
maybe we should ask, Chief Justice Roberts, just what would make you
sell out the Constitution and the American people in your last two decisions? First, in Arizona, you negate State sovereignty. Then, in Florida, you say the States have sovereign rights.

Also troubling: why did you ignore severability? Oops, did I
bring up a sore issue that the Marxist idiots took that out of the
original bill? Just how long will we the American people have to put up
with judicial assault on our Constitution? These repeated findings by
our Supreme Court are reminiscent of Adolph Hitler’s puppet judges, who
validated every illegal act of the Führer.

You flaccid Representatives that are supposed to be representing us
in Congress, are you listening? If you let this decision stand, you doom the Republic and our capitalist society. Millions of jobs are at stake as well as the total financial ruin of our nation.

What Constitution, what limitations? I can hear these Democrat Marxists, saying:

We are the Constitution.

This perverse decision has really granted unfettered power to
Congress to demand that you buy what they say, or you will be (taxed)
they will call it fines repeatedly using this decision as precedent.

How to Solve the Problem

Regardless what the pundits or the government lap-dogs in media tell
you, this not over! The question is will patriotic Americans show their
mettle and act. Though it may be hard to believe there are judges and
lawyers out there that are not cowards or political hacks. Many are
disgusted with the course our country is on; now it’s time to see who
has the testis, gonads, or as we use to say in Brooklyn the b#lls to
act? Clearly the Court violated their fiduciary duty to adhere to the
Constitution, which is par for the course. That being said, there’s no
time for whining so saddle up. “We the people” have just begun to fight.
(Where did I hear that before)? Here are three` solutions:

1. Re-argue the case of Purpura v. Sebelius, 11-7275. It lists 19 separate ways that Obamacare violates the Constitution.
  2. Nullify the act, with a bill like this.
  3. Sue, separately, in every State and every District. Hammer the courts with those 19 violations.

What say you? How shall we answer this Macchiavellian (or perhaps Borgian) ruling?

Read More: http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2012/06/28...

• Soup Man 2012/06/29 02:30:34
    Soup Man
    +16
    For all the Obama-lovers out there, many of whom are my family and friends, how do you like him now? Actually, I’m sure you haven’t changed your perspective and are reveling today but I hope you, no I know you will, eventually come to understand what happened today. The World’s Largest Tax Increase ever will be imposed on the U.S. citizenry.

The only way Obamacare was ruled legal by the SCOTUS was that it be recognized as a TAX! Obama ran as an anti-tax candidate and you believed him and now he will forever be known as the one who brought the largest tax ever imposed on a people of any country and sadly it’s ours. You will pay for this one route or another. You want to buy the Federal Health Insurance go ahead…spend the money (oh and if you don’t know it may cost a little at first but costs increase steadily thereafter, per the Congressional Business Office (CBO) report on the program) and buy the coverage. Don’t want the coverage, don’t think you need insurance right now (and many don’t want insurance right now because they believe they are in good health) you will pay a penalty though a very high tax on your tax return. You will pay if you do and you will pay if you don’t.

Also, according to the Congressional Budget Office report, the imposition of this law will result in ...

Also, according to the Congressional Budget Office report, the imposition of this law will result in the loss of more than 700,000 American jobs and that will be a very quick result to this program. Now considering that the Constitution was violated by Obama to make hundred’s of thousands of illegal immigrants now legal immigrants and can work in American jobs, where are the 700, 000 legal Americans going to replace their jobs. And, this in an absolutely awful national economy. Again, this is the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) stating this job loss, it’s not rhetoric.

Also, in the CBO report, the poor are going to have less access to health care, in fact they won’t have health care they will only have emergency room treatment. Those who will have health insurance will now be able to get health care that includes preventative measures and so much more. The “great divide” between the two tiers has been widened by this ruling. How does that make you feel Obama supporters? Read the CBO report and educate your mind rather than working from your emotions.

Now how is this opportunity for future regulations in this country going to sit with my Obama-lover friends? This decision now allows Congress, or any other government entity (can you say New York Mayor Gov. Michael Bloomberg) to issue mandates for anything they want to impose because legal precedence has been set that will apply to future legal interpretations. So what will you think when a Congressional majority mandates that everyone must own a gun or pay a tax if you don’t? How about everyone must eat seafood at least once a week and if you don’t or can’t because of allergies you will be taxed for your non-compliance. Don’t like diesel pickups? Hmmm… you could be forced to own one if it is mandated. Don’t like tiny two-person electric cars the size of a golf cart? Then get ready to pay a tax if such vehicles become mandated. Like air conditioning? Maybe not for too much longer. So I know you think this is a stretch but again the legal precedence has been set. Give it time.

Good luck with the future my dear friends of Obama if this never changes from the legislative actions of a future administration. America as we have known it will be no more…and yes there are a lot of people who can’t wait for that change and to become Government Sheepeople. Not me however, and not a lot of other people either.

• Soundstorm 2012/06/29 04:43:45
    Flood the federal courts with lawsuits in every District, challenging Obamaca...
    Soundstorm
    +4
    Personally I don't like being played by any Machiavelli.
  • DDogbreath 2012/06/29 04:34:20
    DDogbreath
    +5
    I find it rather amusing that now EVERYONE seems to have "their panties all in a bunch" because you lost some more "LIBERTY"

I suggest you contact your delegates and support the candidate that has been right all along, before it's too late.

amusing panties bunch lost liberty contact delegates support candidate late

• Razoreye001 2012/06/29 04:30:32
    Razoreye001
    +1
    Accept Obamacare is a permanent part of this country. If your conservative pout about it but do nothing about it and eat your cereal. If your liberal rejoice and now join with Obama even if he isn't correct on every issue and zerg rush to the polls and vote.
  • aneed2know 2012/06/29 04:18:29
    aneed2know
    +4
    ACA upheld, Pres. Obama bit$ch slaps GOP and Tea-$agger$. LMAO

Obama I Got This
  • cm aneed2know 2012/06/29 05:13:41
    cm
    +2
    "There are no red states or blue states, just the United States," okay I get it he lied then also. Hussein has divided this country like none other for that if he had any dignity he'd resign and pack his bags for Kenya.
  • aneed2know cm 2012/06/29 05:24:45
    aneed2know
    +2
    if you had any brains or dignity you would not be breathing air that decent people need to live.
  • cm aneed2know 2012/06/29 05:26:46
    cm
    +1
    i didn't call you any names but you've lowered yourself to the gutter, i don't play there. good bye and have a nice life sucking sand.
  • aneed2know cm 2012/06/29 05:29:27
    aneed2know
    okay where is the name that i called you? show it
  • seadog6... cm 2012/06/29 08:33:46
  • Lee cm 2012/06/29 11:42:03
    Lee
    You're just jealous because he's a lot smarter than you.
  • Lady Wh... cm 2012/06/29 10:20:30
    +1
    He was born in Hawaii - GET OVER IT.
  • KrSpo cm 2012/06/29 14:32:21
    KrSpo
    How did Obama divide the nation? It would seem from accounts that in fact the GOP is what has divided this nation. First with the far right wing Tea Party's racism, then the GOP Blockage in Congress, then the smear and attack ads almost daily for 3.5 years. And all the while, President Obama went about his business, and did his job. You wouldn't be half that cool with all of this nonsense. Oh, The Kenya remark again.. That was tired the moment you morons began ranting it. face it, a black man legally won the white house, and you bigoted swine do not like it!
  • Contarded Guru Chickenhawk 2012/06/29 04:07:32
  • DDogbreath Contard... 2012/06/29 04:36:05
    DDogbreath
    +2
    A need to block sure does... LOL
  • Contard... DDogbreath 2012/06/29 14:41:07
  • DDogbreath Contard... 2012/06/29 14:50:13 (edited)
    DDogbreath
    +1
    That douche bag thinks he's so smart till someone slams his ass, then he blocks them...

douche bag thinks smart slams blocks
  • Red_Horse Contard... 2012/06/29 04:52:42
  • Contard... Red_Horse 2012/06/29 14:41:36
  • KrSpo 2012/06/29 04:07:02
    KrSpo
    +2
    Why do we have to see 200 different polls that say the same thing. It has been passed, just like the Patriot Act did.
  • William KrSpo 2012/06/29 07:13:57
    William
    +2
    Yep. Same song, just another verse.
  • KrSpo William 2012/06/29 14:34:11
    KrSpo
    +2
    The PA is a far worse song, if I may. The Health Care bill does not circumvent the Bill of Rights.
  • William KrSpo 2012/06/29 21:07:12
    William
    +1
    I agree. But neither party wants to touch the PA. It's up to us. I suggest downloading encryption software and encrypting all email.

Find a friend and start emailing encrypted email: http://openpgp.org/
    If we all start learning and doing it, they will not be able to read any words in our emails and the man hours will overwhelm even the most massive data farm network.
  • KrSpo William 2012/06/29 21:48:09
    KrSpo
    +2
    hehe.. I already pgp my mail I am a Linux nerd, we haven't wanted the Government to read our mail since 1991
  • William KrSpo 2012/06/29 22:07:09
    William
    RTFO!
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/06/29 03:43:06
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +4
    Bring the full weight of justice down on these Marxist monsters who have hijacked our American way of life. Bring them low. Whatever it takes.
    +8
    Roberts was intimidated by Obama Chicago style thuggery.
  • MarinerFH 2012/06/29 03:33:26
  • Don Leuty 2012/06/29 03:21:49
    Don Leuty
    +6
    Receive the punt, then run to the Nov polls with the ball.
  • Lee 2012/06/29 03:19:50
    Lee
    +2
    Just shut up and pay your taxes.

Try to be a good citizen for a change.
  • Rodney Lee 2012/06/29 04:38:13 (edited)
    Rodney
    +3

That's our Liar in Chief.
  • Lee Rodney 2012/06/29 11:38:04
    Lee
    Whine on Sunshine.
  • Rodney Lee 2012/06/29 23:25:27
    Rodney
    No one whining here, just presenting the facts of what YOUR liar in chief has said and seems to be sticking to.
  • Soundstorm Lee 2012/06/29 04:48:41
    Soundstorm
    +2
    Good citizens will be voting out bad government this fall.
  • Lee Soundstorm 2012/06/29 11:41:05
    Lee
    I hope you're right.

We need to get rid of those Right Wing Obstructionist scum in Congress so this nation can progress.
  • Rodney Lee 2012/06/29 23:27:28
    Rodney
    +2
    You want progress? What is progress to you? A Utopian Nanny state where the government tells you what to eat, what to drive, where you will work and how much you get to keep for that labor? A megalithic government complex of severely limited rights?
  • Lee Rodney 2012/06/30 22:13:05
    Lee
    No Rodney.

Good governance gives citizens more rights than ever by promoting progress.

I personally don't want to have the right to starve to death in the streets, which is what small government, virtually no government interference at all, gives the people of Somalia.

I want good governance that promotes the General Welfare.
  • Temlako... Lee 2012/06/30 22:30:02
    +2
    One man's rights, to you, are another man's burden, and punishment.

The only rights a man has are the rights to life, liberty and property, and the ancillary rights to protect the same.
  • Lee Temlako... 2012/07/01 00:12:45
    Lee
    You are quoting from John Locke.

And Locke was not even an American.

He never even heard of the US Constitution.

I follow the Constitution.

The US Constitution means EXACTLY what it says.
  • Soundstorm Lee 2012/07/01 22:41:19
    Soundstorm
    But you obviously have no exact idea what the Constitution says.
  • Lee Soundstorm 2012/07/01 22:47:30 (edited)
    Lee
    Of course I do. And it says NOTHING about "life, liberty and property."

2014/10/24 16:58:52