Supreme Court's Macchiavellian decision--and how to respond

Temlakos~POTL~PWCM~JLA~☆ 2012/06/29 02:07:38

Once again, the Supreme Court sold out “We the People.” Chief Justice John Roberts, in genuine judicial activism, plays two sides against the middle. In Arizona v. US, Roberts ruled that States are not sovereign. But in Florida v. HHS (the 26-State health-care reform bill suit), Roberts says States are
sovereign. Are States sovereign or not? Amazing! With this ruling we
now have 47 million people (citizens or not) added to the health-care
rolls. And the government can make us buy whatever they deem fit, or pay
a fine—excuse me, a tax. It has the ring of dictatorship.

When you think back, Daddy George H.W. Bush Senior gave us Judge
(backdoor) Souter. Now Junior gave us bend-over Roberts. They screwed
“We the People” both times. Let no one misunderstand. I said screwed as an offensive term meaning “in serious trouble.”

Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts Goes Two For Two

Since when did flexibility come into play in the Tenth Amendment? Or
maybe we should ask, Chief Justice Roberts, just what would make you
sell out the Constitution and the American people in your last two decisions? First, in Arizona, you negate State sovereignty. Then, in Florida, you say the States have sovereign rights.

Also troubling: why did you ignore severability? Oops, did I
bring up a sore issue that the Marxist idiots took that out of the
original bill? Just how long will we the American people have to put up
with judicial assault on our Constitution? These repeated findings by
our Supreme Court are reminiscent of Adolph Hitler’s puppet judges, who
validated every illegal act of the Führer.

You flaccid Representatives that are supposed to be representing us
in Congress, are you listening? If you let this decision stand, you doom the Republic and our capitalist society. Millions of jobs are at stake as well as the total financial ruin of our nation.

What Constitution, what limitations? I can hear these Democrat Marxists, saying:

We are the Constitution.

This perverse decision has really granted unfettered power to
Congress to demand that you buy what they say, or you will be (taxed)
they will call it fines repeatedly using this decision as precedent.

How to Solve the Problem

Regardless what the pundits or the government lap-dogs in media tell
you, this not over! The question is will patriotic Americans show their
mettle and act. Though it may be hard to believe there are judges and
lawyers out there that are not cowards or political hacks. Many are
disgusted with the course our country is on; now it’s time to see who
has the testis, gonads, or as we use to say in Brooklyn the b#lls to
act? Clearly the Court violated their fiduciary duty to adhere to the
Constitution, which is par for the course. That being said, there’s no
time for whining so saddle up. “We the people” have just begun to fight.
(Where did I hear that before)? Here are three` solutions:

1. Re-argue the case of Purpura v. Sebelius, 11-7275. It lists 19 separate ways that Obamacare violates the Constitution.
  2. Nullify the act, with a bill like this.
  3. Sue, separately, in every State and every District. Hammer the courts with those 19 violations.

What say you? How shall we answer this Macchiavellian (or perhaps Borgian) ruling?

Read More: http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2012/06/28...

• Soup Man 2012/06/29 02:30:34
    Soup Man
    +16
    For all the Obama-lovers out there, many of whom are my family and friends, how do you like him now? Actually, I’m sure you haven’t changed your perspective and are reveling today but I hope you, no I know you will, eventually come to understand what happened today. The World’s Largest Tax Increase ever will be imposed on the U.S. citizenry.

The only way Obamacare was ruled legal by the SCOTUS was that it be recognized as a TAX! Obama ran as an anti-tax candidate and you believed him and now he will forever be known as the one who brought the largest tax ever imposed on a people of any country and sadly it’s ours. You will pay for this one route or another. You want to buy the Federal Health Insurance go ahead…spend the money (oh and if you don’t know it may cost a little at first but costs increase steadily thereafter, per the Congressional Business Office (CBO) report on the program) and buy the coverage. Don’t want the coverage, don’t think you need insurance right now (and many don’t want insurance right now because they believe they are in good health) you will pay a penalty though a very high tax on your tax return. You will pay if you do and you will pay if you don’t.

Also, according to the Congressional Budget Office report, the imposition of this law will result in ...

Also, according to the Congressional Budget Office report, the imposition of this law will result in the loss of more than 700,000 American jobs and that will be a very quick result to this program. Now considering that the Constitution was violated by Obama to make hundred’s of thousands of illegal immigrants now legal immigrants and can work in American jobs, where are the 700, 000 legal Americans going to replace their jobs. And, this in an absolutely awful national economy. Again, this is the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) stating this job loss, it’s not rhetoric.

Also, in the CBO report, the poor are going to have less access to health care, in fact they won’t have health care they will only have emergency room treatment. Those who will have health insurance will now be able to get health care that includes preventative measures and so much more. The “great divide” between the two tiers has been widened by this ruling. How does that make you feel Obama supporters? Read the CBO report and educate your mind rather than working from your emotions.

Now how is this opportunity for future regulations in this country going to sit with my Obama-lover friends? This decision now allows Congress, or any other government entity (can you say New York Mayor Gov. Michael Bloomberg) to issue mandates for anything they want to impose because legal precedence has been set that will apply to future legal interpretations. So what will you think when a Congressional majority mandates that everyone must own a gun or pay a tax if you don’t? How about everyone must eat seafood at least once a week and if you don’t or can’t because of allergies you will be taxed for your non-compliance. Don’t like diesel pickups? Hmmm… you could be forced to own one if it is mandated. Don’t like tiny two-person electric cars the size of a golf cart? Then get ready to pay a tax if such vehicles become mandated. Like air conditioning? Maybe not for too much longer. So I know you think this is a stretch but again the legal precedence has been set. Give it time.

Good luck with the future my dear friends of Obama if this never changes from the legislative actions of a future administration. America as we have known it will be no more…and yes there are a lot of people who can’t wait for that change and to become Government Sheepeople. Not me however, and not a lot of other people either.

• JohnT 2012/07/26 20:36:31
    JohnT
    +1
    My wife was a RN for 42 years before retiring, and he complaint is the same as any of us. We pay the most for the least care through our health insurance. They deny people dying of diseases, pre-existing conditions and even children who have diabetes type II. I refuse to get on the band wagon of the health care act and state it is a bad idea. The other day the OMB crunched the numbers and stated there would be some savings using it. I don't pretend to have a lot of knowledge on this issue but I do know that people are not expendable and I don't care what total a-hole thinks they are We have 44 million without insurance and you can best bet most were denied coverage. So I know the majority of the GOP want this gone. I have asked and no one gives me a answer, fine get rid of it but show me your outlined written plan that will be effective for the majority of us. If you knock a plan give me yours, if you don't have one than quit flapping your jaws.
  • Red Branch 2012/07/04 04:16:33
    Red Branch
    +1
    nuff said.
  • j2 2012/07/04 01:40:51
    j2
    +2
    While Roberts didn't directly strike the entire health care bill, he did sentence it to death by 1000 cuts. He invalidated the presumption that the commerce clause could be used to force people to buy something (swallow that Nancy "entirely constitutional" Pelosi). He said that individual states were free to opt out of enhanced medicare without the feds taking other funds from them (so the national health care act may only include +/- 24 states?). Also he made the penalty a tax (choice provided by the administration in verbal arguments to the court to either consider it a tax or a penalty). Yet the provision of the tax can be appealed based on origin in Senate among other issues as soon as someone has been forced to pay it (2014).

I'd rather the whole thing had been junked because it would have given an incentive for small business to start hiring again rather than wait 2 more years. However I'll take this outcome over accepting mandates enforced by the commerce clause any day.
  • DeeB j2 2012/07/06 00:07:55 (edited)
    DeeB
    +3
    Obama is now saying that he never argued that it was a tax!!
  • j2 DeeB 2012/07/06 01:14:27
  • DeeB j2 2012/07/06 01:46:44
    DeeB
    +2
    Wow, great find, thanks for sharing!
  • DoxieDad 2012/07/03 03:34:33
    DoxieDad
    +1
    It seems to me that the SCOTUS is the champion of which ever sides issue is deemed in their favor and a villain otherwise. I look at it this way the opponents of Obama Care took their best shot before the court for the most part conservatives got what they wanted to hear unfortunately the Chief Justice decided to come down supporting what conservatives disliked the most and found the Legislation Constitutional. Now does this make the Chief Justice and evil person? No, but if conservatives are steadfast of repealing this thing they had better have an understandable alternative other then the old status quo.
  • jeepster4 2012/07/02 21:24:44
    jeepster4
    +1
    Accept the law as written and the opinion of the majority of the publics elected representatives or elect some one that will do the bidding of the people that elected him/her. I know that the very idea of changing things through majority opinion goes against the grain, but thats how a democracy works.
  • DeeB jeepster4 2012/07/03 12:52:46
    DeeB
    +3
    Exactly why we are a Republic and not a democracy.
  • jeepster4 DeeB 2012/07/03 18:29:50
    jeepster4
    Have you ever studied feudalism? You may find it interesting to see where continually ignoring the populace leads?
  • DeeB jeepster4 2012/07/03 23:33:24
    DeeB
    +2
    Can't say that I have, but I certainly will now, thanks for the suggestion. I can guess where continually ignoring the populace leads, exactly where it is heading!
  • Red Branch jeepster4 2012/07/04 04:18:05
    Red Branch
    +1
    The only difference is that Congress has replaced the feudal lords.
  • jeepster4 Red Branch 2012/07/04 05:23:38
    jeepster4
    And they(the Congress) are the wealthy or the vassals of the property owning class.
  • Yankee Traveler 2012/07/01 15:04:40 (edited)
    Yankee Traveler
    +3
    I say overwhelm every possible legal system !!!
  • Beccy 2012/06/30 23:47:37
    Well the republicans liked the supreme court just fine when with their coup they crowned little george king
  • Yankee ... Beccy 2012/07/01 15:03:11
    Yankee Traveler
    +3
    And the liberal/progressives/ and left leaning moderates all love the supreme court just fine as long as they are passing illegal and immoral laws as we as going against the constitution
  • Beccy Yankee ... 2012/07/01 21:11:34
    Not really. But there is nothing we can do about it.
  • Yankee ... Beccy 2012/07/02 09:31:21
    Yankee Traveler
    +3
    there sure is something we can do about it
  • DeeB Beccy 2012/07/03 12:46:50
    DeeB
    +3
    Why was Kagan allowed to sit on this decision? She helped with that bill. She should have recused herself. And we need to stop the presidents from picking the supremes, the people should do that.
  • Beccy DeeB 2012/07/04 01:38:47
    +2
    The senate also need to do their jobs and not allow the presidents to put just any vile person they want to in,
  • DeeB Beccy 2012/07/06 00:03:49
    DeeB
    +1
    Absolutely.
  • Oaces_boss_yo® 2012/06/30 09:03:29
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/06/29 20:20:32
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +3
    I know a lot of folks are mad at Roberts. But this guy just did the most devious end around ever performed in the US.

Make it a tax and tell the states they don't have to comply. Then the left comes out and says "we won!!!".....But did they?

Read this and then tell me.

http://whitehouse12.com/2012/...

Folks, this is Pearl Harbor for the democrats!
  • activ1 2012/06/29 17:33:07 (edited)
    activ1
    +2
    This is hilarious! The biggest sell out of "We the People" was the "Citizen's United" ruling, where the Conservatives on the SCOTUS were doing the bidding of their corporate masters. Of course, Conservatives weren't whining about "activists" on the bench then, were they? Now that they look stupid because they were all so damned certain that the Affordable Care Act was going to be ruled unconstitutional, because in their minds they are all Constitutional Scholars, they are trying to spin it any way they can to save face. The bottom line is, it is Constitutional, and you were all wrong. Just face it and stop crying.
  • jackolantyrn356 2012/06/29 15:58:47 (edited)
    +3
    Stone them on sight. Break the bullet proof glass on their automobiles along the route to and from the Court.
    Get is a shot of rocks in while they visit Barry at his favorite hideaway Hamburger joint
  • Bilingual required sucks 2012/06/29 14:32:00
    Bilingual required sucks
    +1
    Who do you work for OP? Is it Aetna, Humana or Cigna? Or do you own stock in those companies? Which is it?
  • Temlako... Bilingu... 2012/06/29 18:51:26
    +1
    None. I'm just an ordinary citizen who desire nothing more than his liberty, and is willing to advocate for the liberty of those with whom he would negotiate in honest trade.

Can you possibly understand the concepts "liberty" and "honest trade"?
  • Bilingu... Temlako... 2012/07/01 03:06:00 (edited)
    Bilingual required sucks
    +1
    When was the last time you saw "honest trade" in this country? Liberty? For the health insurance companies to drop anyone whenever they please? Obamacare is the start to fully socialized medical care. You really want to say that people without health insurance should be kicked off their plans? Not any more thanks to Obamacare.
  • DeeB 2012/06/29 14:26:31
    DeeB
    +3
    And all against it should drop their ins. Will they arrest half or more of the country?
  • Bilingu... DeeB 2012/07/03 09:13:32
    Bilingual required sucks
    Actually maybe you conservative Teaparty nuts should do that.Then half the country will not get a tax refund, it's just that simple, which would be a windfall for the Obama administration. Obama thanks you for the extra cash.
  • DeeB Bilingu... 2012/07/03 12:43:06
    DeeB
    Sorry to disappoint, I hate both sides , you are nutcase followers that need to be led. You will follow these New World Order types to your very own death. Try thinking for yourself, I know the government doesn't want that but you really shouldn't care what they want seeing as THEY have bankrupted this country purposely. I was part of the tea party when it was Ron Pauls, then the neocons took it over. I am for total freedom of choice, too bad the likes of you are not, what would you do?
  • olylift 2012/06/29 14:20:46
    olylift
    +3
    Dismantle the government. Rebuild.
  • jackola... olylift 2012/06/29 16:01:45
    +2
    Eliminate the Members of all Branches and start over again. Most need to be h8ung for treasion and murder anyway. Get em all.
  • olylift jackola... 2012/06/30 15:17:32
    olylift
    +1
    I agree to that. Anyone who thinks ramming a bill through is good politics, while turning a deaf ear towards the will of the People, is not fit for office.
  • Yankee ... jackola... 2012/07/01 15:06:56
    Yankee Traveler
    The 2nd Continental Congress
  • whitewulf--the unruly mobster 2012/06/29 13:52:11
  • mich52 2012/06/29 13:33:04
  • whitewu... mich52 2012/06/29 13:53:06
  • Quietma... whitewu... 2012/06/29 15:47:23
    Quietman   ~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    Mich is incapable of thinking for himself!
  • Yankee ... whitewu... 2012/07/01 15:07:59
    Yankee Traveler
    +1
    mitch is incapable of independent thought

2014/08/27 17:19:19