Summer of Truth: A Progress Report on the 9/11 Truth Movement!

Brian 2012/06/22 01:36:56
I am awake and I'm doing everything I can for the 9/11 Truth Movement!
I buy all of the mainstream media's BS, because I'm a good sheeple!
I'm awake now on the 911 coverup!
http://blandyland.com/?p=615 As we slip just inside a month remaining before the ninth anniversary of 9/11, there is a noticeable strengthening of the Truth Movement. Although I haven’t been able to update this site in a while, I have remained very active on FaceBook sharing information and networking with others who were among the first to discover the blatant lies of September 11, 2001, when for whatever reason, God allowed Satan to reign terror upon the United States of America, and consequentially…..the rest of the world. I personally investigated the evidence for about nine months, carefully examining the evidence both sides were putting forth. It was this process of critical analysis that solidified my shocking realization that 9/11 was indeed a huge international conspiracy, and yes some of the most powerful men in our country helped carry out the devastation against New York, America, and the World. It took me almost an entire year to help my own father accept the reality that the “official” conspiracy theory was nothing more than a huge pile of unsubstantiated lies, and premeditated deception. I am very excited to be traveling to Ground Zero with my Dad to stand behind the Brave and Patriotic 2% of victim’s families who prized TRUTH & JUSTICE over the average $1.8M “hush money” settlement issued from the September 11th Victim’s Compensation Fund. The cost of this “hush money” fund was charged to the American taxpayers. Total Cost to U.S. Taxpayers = $7,000,000,000.00 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11th_Victim_Compensati... As you may recall, the 9/11 Commission was not created until 14 months after the most devastating attack in our nation’s history. Why? It was because they were trying to settle with everyone so there would be no investigation. Praise God for those 2% of victim’s families who refused to “sell out” JUSTICE for their murdered loved ones in favor of instantly achieving the ‘new’ American Dream of becoming a “Millionaire”. Sorry, we are long past the days of people being satisfied simply by enslaving themselves to a big New York Bank for 30 years, so they can claim they “own” their home when someone asks. One of those Brave Women, Beverly Eckert, published a letter on the issue in the USA Today entitled, My Silence Can Not Be Bought. Google it! If you are not already “awake”, reading it might help. Unfortunately Beverly’s voice for TRUTH & JUSTICE was silenced when her plane “fell out of the sky” over Buffalo, NY in February of 2009. This happened just a week after she had met with President Obama to discuss opening a real criminal investigation into the unsolved murders of September 11, 2001. Google that too, you gotta connect all the dots and this is just scratching the surface. I was heading down to Florida for July 4th, cruising down I-75 and could not believe my eyes as we closed within a mile of the Georgia/Florida State Line. Building 7? Bohemian Grove? Was I constantly researching these crimes against humanity to the point I was having mental hallucinations on road trips? It was late at night so we didn’t stop to check it out on the way down. However, I made sure we had enough time to turn around in Georgia to back track and snap a photo or two. My mind wasn’t playing tricks on me, someone had indeed organized and erected a 9/11 Truth billboard on I-75 by the GA/FLA line. This was the first time I had ever seen or heard of such a billboard. I posted the photo on my FaceBook Wall that Monday evening, and within days our picture was posted on several sites across the web. There is a huge awakening taking place, and I hope you are one of the earliest to get on board. If 9/11 doesn’t matter, what does? Bohemian grove billbooard Be sure to Google Bohemian Grove and Building 7 like the billboard says. The second 9/11 Truth billboard that I am aware of recently popped up in California. It has become an even bigger internet sensation. The new billboard is touting the FACT that over 1,200 certified architects and engineers are demanding a real criminal investigation because they have proven that explosives were used to demolish the Twin Towers and Building 7. Bear in mind, that it is actually defenders of the Government and Corporate Media lies who are the “Theorists” among us. Supporters of the “official” 9/11 conspiracy theory subscribe to the Pancake THEORY. Most defenders of the official story are not even aware that this theory has been debunked by NIST, themselves. http://www.911review.com/articles/ryan/lies_about_wtc.html Not to mention, the Pancake THEORY is easily rebuked by the most elementary LAWS of Physics. http://iwilltryit.com/freefall1.htm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_E._Jones Here is a photo of the new billboard in California which has just appeared within the past two weeks……….  FACT that over 1 200 certified architects and engineers are demanding a real criminal investigation  billbooard When searching for these photos, I came across another good one that I was previously unaware of, it is located on I-40 in Arizona. Enjoy!!!  FACT that over 1 200 certified architects and engineers are demanding a real criminal investigation  billbooard Now for the biggest 9/11 Truth News of the Summer!!!! The first real 9/11 Documentary is being aired on National TV inside the United States. For the past eight years, we have witnessed nothing short of a masterful cover-up and whitewashing of evidence by the mainstream corporate media. When 9/11 is mentioned they immediately begin attacking the messenger without addressing the message. History Channel and Discovery Channel have both aired hit pieces portraying the 9/11 Truth Movement as a “fringe conspiracy group” who can’t handle the evidence. Somehow the viewership fails to realize that these shows are encourage viewers to blindly accept their authority, and are very clever in disguising their unshakable support for outlandish ideas like Pancake THEORIES and Magic Bullet THEORIES. Anyone willing to take a fair look at either claim and conduct a critical review of the available evidence, you will quickly understand that the LAWS of Physics easily refute both “official” government THEORIES. Link TV is nationally broadcasting my personal favorite 9/11 Documentary, 9/11: Press for Truth. It details a few more of the 2% of victim’s families who joined forces to create the Family Steering Committee that forced the creation of the 9/11 Commission. These are the victim’s families you should want to hear from, the ones who were so loyal to their lost loved one and the allegiance they grew up swearing, that this country stood for JUSTICE for ALL! I have publicly challenged hundreds of people arguing in support of the “official” conspiracy theory to go watch 9/11: Press for Truth from start to finish, then come back and publicly argue against those families calls for a real criminal investigation. So far, not a single person has been willing to accept this small challenge. What does that tell you? That there is a HUGE conspiracy here folks! Please set your TIVO/DVR/VHS to record this life changing documentary. Satellite channels are listed on the schedule provided on the link below. You can also watch the documentary preview on this link. I joined the army just three months after 9/11 and ended up spending eight long months in the Iraqi Desert “defending our freedoms”. Eight looonnnnggg HOT months (April-Nov ’03)! In return for my service, I only ask that you find 2 hours out of your busy lives to watch this documentary and hear the stories and sacrifices of America’s real heroes!!! It is our duty to make sure our government is extremely careful regarding exactly how and when they choose to put our brave young heroes into harms way. September 11, 2001 changed the world in many critical ways. Again I ask, if 9/11 doesn’t matter, what does? Link to 9/11: Press for Truth schedule on Link TV The main reason that I believe the 9/11 Truth Movement deserves an A+ for the Summer of 2010, is because we are making such an BIG impact that the White House was forced to create a new site dedicated to proactively defending their evil lies and false account of history. Can’t stop TRUTH!!! News Release Regarding the Site’s Launch White House Conspiracy Website I know from personal e-mails that there are a lot of “closet” Truthers out there who are not yet ready to speak out publicly regarding the obvious cover-up of mass murder regarding the crimes of September 11, 2001. Dr. Martin Luther King once famously said, “There comes a time when silence is betrayal.” I am confident that after watching 9/11: Press for Truth, you will have a much clearer understanding of what he meant because I believe we are at least eight years past that time regarding 9/11. I am confident that this detailed documentary of the bravest victim’s families, will help more of you join us and finally become the powerful force for positive change you were born to become. TRUTH & JUSTICE will prevail. Don’t be the last one to get this one right. It’s way too important!!! “In times of change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.” -Mark Twain Americans are waking up and getting organized. Don’t be the last one to the party!!! Always remember the Golden Rule, “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” If it was your loved one’s murder that was being covered up, would you hope that the American public would listen to you? Thanks in advance for at least committing to hear what these Brave Patriotic Heroic Women have to say! Things are beginning to develop much faster in the TRUTH MOVEMENT, so again I ask, please don’t be the last one on board!!! Fulfilling my sworn allegiance to a Flag which Stands for JUSTICE for ALL, Daniel Edd Bland III

• oldcavpilot 2012/06/22 19:25:44
    oldcavpilot
    +8
    I'm a trained Civil Engineer. Bldg 7 was controlled demolition. Period. I don't know who did it, but do a little research and find out what was in Bldg. 7. You'll find it fascinating.

As for the others; try pulling a few bricks out of a chimney in one corner, and see if the chimney collapses on itself in perfect order.

• ~Here Comes The Sun~ 2012/09/15 02:05:49
    I'm awake now on the 911 coverup!
    ~Here Comes The Sun~
    +1
    I knew that this was a cover up for years. I believe that Bush was involved! no building has ever gone down because of a fire.. It went down soo fast...
  • Brian ~Here C... 2012/09/15 02:37:00
    Brian
    Big time!
  • momma-on-the-hit-list 2012/09/03 16:33:50
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +1
    This is fabulous I love the scientific understanding that this man brings.
    Just watching your favorite action show will bring all the picture your watching into an "illusion" of being real, (got to have that so you will watch the show) we call it "special effects" and "editing" We know that Mel Gibson didn't "really die" in Brave heart, heck he played in "Ransom" after that.
    All I know is when I was watching it "live" The two helicopter "camera" people were over heard saying "what happened" it just exploded, then the SAME shot was put on the "live" (after they "lost" transmission of course) AGAIN with the same two "reading almost word for word" what other channels were saying. "There is a plane" oh no, the plane just hit the tower" It was off visual for almost 10 seconds then "reappeared" back to where they were first filming from, same angle, same time, but different script.....
  • Somkey the Hores 2012/07/20 22:39:02 (edited)
  • Brian Somkey ... 2012/07/21 01:43:09
    Brian
    +1
    You got it and once you know that, the rest is a cake walk!

• ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/07/03 22:16:47
    I'm awake now on the 911 coverup!
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    Thank You for the info.
  • Brian ☆stillt... 2012/07/04 12:32:48
    Brian
    +1
    Your welcome and as you will see it goes much deeper in all the lies that we are sold.....
    Blessigs to you and yours my friend!
  • ☆stillt... Brian 2012/07/04 17:09:33
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    Bless you and yours.
  • Brian ☆stillt... 2012/07/05 02:36:53
  • ☆stillt... Brian 2012/07/05 03:06:09
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    You have a fantastic 4th as well!!
  • Brian ☆stillt... 2012/07/05 13:33:16
  • Matt 2012/06/29 01:58:14
    I'm awake now on the 911 coverup!
    Matt
    +2
    It doesn't really take an architect or an engineer to spot a coverup in this case.
  • Brian Matt 2012/06/29 02:23:06
    Brian
    +1
    You got it!
    It should not take a hour and a half to watch 60 min. either, but it does! LOL!
    Blessings brother!
  • Technotrucker_exposingthetruth 2012/06/27 03:40:49
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +3
    The sad thing is, most people don't really want to know the truth. They want to live in their delusional vision of what a great nation this place is. It is a police state run by corrupt big bankers, pure and simple. We have been made their pawns and living chattel. Well, at least most of you people have. I woke up and broke away 20 years ago. Feel free to wake up and join me.
  • Brian Technot... 2012/06/28 00:47:28
  • Steve 2012/06/23 18:33:34
    Steve
    +2
    I'm sorry, do you SERIOUSLY believe somebody conspired to slam jets into those towers to disguise the explosive demolition? That's just insane.

As for Building 7, the site sat on top of the PATH subway station that collapsed when the towers fell. A critical column failed in building 7 at the moment of collapse.

Now, gyrations in the stock market beforehand do seem to show that some people knew something like this was about to happen. But I've seen zero evidence that those people who were clued in had any ability to identify or intercept the hijackers.
  • Brian Steve 2012/06/23 19:02:11
    Brian
    +3
    Steve are you going to do some real research for your self or just buy into the debunking of the real truth?
  • Steve Brian 2012/06/23 19:54:35
    Steve
    bin Laden publicly denied responsibility, but there are multiple accounts of al qaida fairly openly taking credit.

I think the investigation included significant cover-ups, yes, but mostly of terrible national security failures. I also suspect much of the wall street profiteering just before the hijackings relied on intentionally leaked intelligence to wealthy interests. But the idea that some grand conspiracy within the US planned the destruction is just totally beyond credibility, and not supported by any real evidence.
  • Brian Steve 2012/06/23 21:12:42
    Brian
    +4
    So what you are saying is, that for one they would have no gain to pull off 911.
    And if you really did know it was a inside job it would really rock your world!

Here is their gain, they have a plan that has been a long plan for many years and it is called a one world government. Don't you think by the upper elites pulling off 911 has today put us all in a fine state of being poor as a whole. It is much easier today for them to kick in thir New world order!
    Just do a google search on The Georgia Guidestones.........and you will see the nwo plan.
  • ConLibF... Steve 2012/07/27 17:31:39
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    You need to clear your mind of all your fear and denial and watch this ...

And if you REFUSE to do that then you definitely need to watch this ...

• Technot... Steve 2012/06/27 03:43:49
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +3
    No one conspired anything. They knew in advance of the attacks. They also were aware that the idiots running the operation would fail miserably, and would not piss off Americans enough to surrender their rights under the Patriot Act. So they gave them a little assist. Demolition style yes. Germany was the first, with it's independent engineers to expose and debunk the cover up story. This nation is still in La La land and buying the propaganda. I see you are among them. Good luck with that.
  • momma-o... Technot... 2012/06/29 23:28:49
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +2
    Never let a crisis or insurance claim go to waste, the shackling of the American people just a wonderful bonus. I'm not sure they truly thought this would work as good as it did. I'm waiting for another False flag op, maybe the new war "declared" will do it. Just say your going after the guy with the nukes, and "oops" nuke your own and blame it on the "bad guys". Pretty bad when I google Obama declares war, a whole list pops! Not one but a friggin list!
    Which one to choose, humm?
  • ConLibF... Steve 2012/07/27 17:27:43
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    You can actually watch 7 being imploded and deny what you are seeing? You do know that your post obstructs justice and aids and abets the 911 criminals?
  • Little Angel 2012/06/23 18:20:15
    Little Angel
  • Brian Little ... 2012/06/23 19:04:17
    Brian
    +4
    Yes The smoking gun of 911!
    Let us never forget what the NWO SCUMBAGS have done!
  • momma-o... Little ... 2012/06/29 23:30:54
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +1
    Oh no don't you know that "plan fuel" can burn so hot it melts the house, car, building, everything but stinking paper! Conspiracy definition should be replaced in the dictionary as "every day fact"
  • Bill 2012/06/23 03:58:13 (edited)
    I'm awake now on the 911 coverup!
    Bill
    +1
    http://images.sodahead.com/pr... A woman is seen standing in the hole made by the Jet.
  • DFA 2012/06/23 02:19:29
    I'm awake now on the 911 coverup!
    DFA
    +4
    Building #7 is what sealed the deal for me.
  • Brian DFA 2012/06/23 11:21:35
    Brian
    +2
    Yes it is the smoking gun!
    How long have you been awake?
  • DFA Brian 2012/06/23 21:50:42
    DFA
    +1
    About 5 years.
  • Brian DFA 2012/06/23 21:57:22
    Brian
    +2
    I as well!
    And what a eye opener it was!
    I thank the Lord today that I'm awake brother!
    Blessings to you and yours!
  • DeeB 2012/06/22 22:13:48
    DeeB
    +6
    Isn't this just wonderful. It has taken a very long time to wake the sheeple that have fallen under the governments spell, but more and more people are starting to wake from their comas. Thanks Brian for your continuous effort in speeding up the process.
  • Brian DeeB 2012/06/23 00:54:09
    Brian
    +4
    Your welcome Dee, just being a good servent. :)
  • DeeB Brian 2012/06/23 02:05:34
    DeeB
    +4
    As you say, we definately should get a fund going to put up billboards, but I want them across the country! Think BIG!! LOL!
  • Brian DeeB 2012/06/23 11:18:37
    Brian
    +3
    Lets do it! :)
  • DeeB Brian 2012/06/23 12:23:39
    DeeB
    +3
    Sounds like a plan!
  • holly g... DeeB 2012/06/23 22:46:54
    holly go lightly
    +4
    DeeB it took me ten years to accept the truth and even then I was attacked and harassed for "being so quick to jump to conclusions".
    People are too afraid to look, they are afraid they really might see,and that would rock them to the core.
    I hope Brian keeps at it and never quits.
  • Brian holly g... 2012/06/24 00:57:59
    Brian
    +1
    Thanks Holly! :o)
  • DeeB holly g... 2012/06/24 00:58:07
    DeeB
    +3
    Once I was shown the truth it was totally devestating, so I do understand. It took me months to get over it and then I got mad. I used to drive around with a bumper sticker saying 9/11 was an Inside Job but it was stolen, I think it was my ex because he didn't want to draw attention to us!! I don't think anything could stop Brian, he's a trooper and probably won't rest till heads roll!
  • Brian DeeB 2012/06/24 02:51:15 (edited)
    Brian
    +2
    lol Amen Dee! But I got to rest some times....:o) heads roll

2014/09/18 17:51:43