Stunning Blow to the Bad Guys From None Other Than Harry Reid

Teri- Oregon 2012/08/07 03:45:13
After getting loads of emails last week from subscribers about how I was wrong and that Harry Reid is a "Bad Guy" and that my theory that he will ultimately bring the Audit the Fed Bill to the floor of the Senate for a vote was "a load of bull ---" Senator Reid has just laid a fatal blow against the Bad Guys!

Harry Reid's Wild Speculation About Mitt Romney's Unreleased Tax Returns
http://news.yahoo.com/harry-reids-wild-speculation-mitt-romne...

"Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., said that he's heard that Romney did not pay any taxes for 10 years."

"He didn't pay taxes for 10 years! Now, do I know that that's true? Well, I'm not certain," said Reid. "But obviously he can't release those tax returns. How would it look?

"You guys have said his wealth is $250 million," Reid continued. "Not a chance in the world. It's a lot more than that. I mean, you do pretty well if you don't pay taxes for 10 years when you're making millions and millions of dollars."

Why is this sooo big?

Because of it's ramifications. Romney is swimming in a pool of gasoline and Harry Reid just tossed a blow torch in it! I don't know what Romney's tax returns look like but there is only one way that he can avoid disclosing them now...HE'LL HAVE TO DROP OUT!

And who is waiting in the wings...RON PAUL!

Yep. It's all happening exactly according to plan.

For those who think Harry Reid made these comments to weaken, but not destroy, the Romney campaign in order to help Obama and the Democrats - you need to think again. Reid knows that it is NOT in the best interest of the Democrats for Romney to withdraw. He knows that if Ron Paul was ultimately the Republican nominee he would get all the votes of the Republicans, all the votes of the Libertarians, all the votes of the Independents, all the votes of anti-war Democrats...and on and on. He would BLOW OBAMA OUT OF THE WATER RUNNING AS THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE.

Reid KNOWS because he's been working with the Good Guys for decades and it is NOW time to take the "Evil Doers" down once and for all.

For you Private Road Members here's what is about to happen!

SPECIAL REPORT: Confirmation From "The Insider"
http://www.roadtoroota.com/members/406.cfm

It's ALL happening my friends.

We will be free again!

Bix Weir

Read More: http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/966.cfm?awt_l=OJ...

• KingdomNow 2012/08/07 03:59:12
    KingdomNow
    +4
    Reid, that brainless sack of bones, has never produced a tax return.

I could have a billion dollars but if I don't earn any money, why must I pay taxes?

• MCA~AFCL~PWCM 2012/08/07 17:18:38
    MCA~AFCL~PWCM
    First of all Reid is not a good guy. He's as big a liar as Obama and favors the socialist agenda.
    Second, Romney is not going to withdraw over a stupid income tax display. Personally, I hope he holds out! It's nobody's business Hiw much money he made, or has. It's nobody's business what tax deductions he took and whether those deductions helped him not pay any tax. Most of the people I hear complaining about that receive an earned income tax break. Meaning they got back more than they paid in thanks to some idiots share the wealth lobby. Show me one person, just ONE, who doesn't take advantage of deductions on their taxes and I'll show you someone with something to hide! If you don't like the legal deductions rich people take, then change the tax law! Getting mad at someone for using those legal deductions, when you take deductions yourself, is being a hypocrit!
    Third, I don't care about tax returns. What I di care about is finding out about the man or woman running for office. You can't tell anything about the person from a tax return. That's why I am more interested in college records, thesis and other papers they wrote, extra curricular activities on campus, where they have volunteered their time, military service and job history. We are hiring a man to do a jo...
    Third, I don't care about tax returns. What I di care about is finding out about the man or woman running for office. You can't tell anything about the person from a tax return. That's why I am more interested in college records, thesis and other papers they wrote, extra curricular activities on campus, where they have volunteered their time, military service and job history. We are hiring a man to do a job. We should be looking at it as if we were personally hiring him. If you agree, I would ask you to contact the GOP and tell them what you feel is important. Be sure to identify yourself as to which party you are registered with.
    Fourth, Ron Paul lost, plain and simple. He's not going to be president. He's not going to legalize marijuana. He's not going to pull every overseas troop home. Ron Paul didn't even come close to winning the primary! It doesn't matter how we felt about Ron Paul. What matters now is making sure Obama doesn't get a 2nd term and that progressives in congress are replaced with independents and conservatives. After Obama loses, then we start working towards 2016. Personally I would like to see Walker step up! If Romney does a bad job, then we work on replacing him in 4 years. If he does a good job, then Walker for 2020!
  • Jeff Smith 2012/08/07 13:06:07
    Jeff Smith
    As a Libertarian myself I won't be voting for Obama
  • ray 2012/08/07 11:46:15
    ray
    They are going to attempt to palm this off as a audit of the fed.

What's in your vault? Uncle Sam audits its stash of gold at the New York Fed
    The gold audit is a first for the institution and includes drilling into several hundred ingots. It could put the conspiracy theories to rest.
    http://articles.latimes.com/2...

Don't be fooled , the Fraud exists in the paper that is printed without backing .
    The Official LIE is
    The book value of gold is currently $42.2222 per troy ounce.
    Current Report: June 29, 2012
    https://www.fms.treas.gov/gol...

fact : Total - Treasury-Owned Gold 261,498,899.316 troy ounces.
    https://www.fms.treas.gov/gol...

Fact:M1 money supply July 2012 $1,724,500,000,000 M2: $8,580,300,000,000
    http://www.federalreserve.gov...

M1 / Gold reserves =1724500000000 / 261498899.316 = $6594.67 dollars per ounce of gold.
    M2 / Gold reserves = 8580300000000 / 261498899.316 = $32812 dollars per ounce.

There is big difference between $42 and $32,812 An Audit of the Fed will show the crimes they have tried to hide by not passing a budget since Obama took office.

http://articles.latimes.com/2...

The Official LIE is
    Current Report: June 29, 2012
    https://www.fms.treas.gov/gol...

https://www.fms.treas.gov/gol...

http://www.federalreserve.gov...

• Sgt Major B 2012/08/07 11:35:22
  • NoBama Man 2012/08/07 07:45:08
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/08/07 06:44:20
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +2
    I read Reid hasn't filed a return in 10 years, someone told me that but I can't tell you who it is.

If Romney was guilty of Tax evasion, as Reid is trying to imply, then the IRS (under the 0's control) and Eric Holder would have long ago prosecuted him.

What is happening, under the direction of David Axelrod's DNC, Inc, they are spreading disinformation, partial truths and also lies (which will later be retracted when nobody is paying attention) to discredit political opposition.
  • chaoskitty123 2012/08/07 05:17:31
    chaoskitty123
    +3
    Lol, not so fast.

Quote

End Quote

Read that again as Reid admitted he is blowing smoke as he accuses Romney of not paying taxes for ten years saying he's "not certain" if it's true and when he speaks of Romney having more money than $250 million, he's speculating basing his speculation on a fact he admits he doesn't even have an ounce of proof to even suggest he knows Romney hasn't paid taxes for ten years... in other words, Bill Weir is an idiot.

Look, there's no way in Hell I'm voting for Obama and unless Ron Paul is standing at Romneys side as VP, I'm not voting for that idiot Romney either.

You would have to be pretty desperate to support either of these candidates and those who do are basically the same.

Obama's voting record is extremely rightwing and his failure to oppose Bush even once as a US Senator, voting instead to give Bush everything he wants and even p...

Lol, not so fast.

Quote

End Quote

Obama's voting record is extremely rightwing and his failure to oppose Bush even once as a US Senator, voting instead to give Bush everything he wants and even providing votes for Bush from the Democrats when Bush didn't have enough Republican support. That makes Obama a rare bird... he's a Neocon Democrat cut from the same cloth as Bush but on the other side so rightwing Republicans don't have any issue with attacking him even though they support Neocon Republicans at least to some degree.

Then you have Romney, a lifelong Liberal who knew he could not win political office in Massachusetts as a Republican unless he were a Liberal because Massachusetts belongs to the Democrats... or at least it did belong to them for almost 40 years. As a Liberal Republican, he was able to split the Democrat vote pulling support from them even as he gained almost all Republican votes just because he was a Republican. However, even now, Romney slips up from time to time revealing he's still a liberal forcing his supporters to rush in creating smoke screens trying to distract everyone.

Romney can still beat Obama as for all of Obama's ad's attacking Romney, they're not having much impact because Americans expect our leaders to be tax cheats and corrupt. It's the wrong tactic to use against Romney when most of the leading leftwing Democrats are no different than Romney himself... filthy rich, corrupt and incompetent in the ways of politics.

An example...

While attacking Romney for sending jobs overseas, he's playing a Romney video where he's singing America the Beautiful. While Romney isn't the best singer, at least he's singing the song and we have never seen Obama do anything like this to show he loves this country. The effort here is to try making Romney a hypocrite singing the song but sending jobs overseas... a theme Obama's trying to hit home but missing the real point as Romney has proven he can create jobs in America and while sending some overseas, he's also served to create new jobs in the private sector. Romneys weakness is that he failed as Governor of Massachusetts to create jobs because creating jobs as a political leader is different than creating jobs in the private sector... but Obama can't attack Romney for that because then Romney would counter by asking if Obama has ever created a job in his life and playback Obama saying this...

Ten million times lol... Obama just doesn't get it that for all of his attacks on Romney, all it's doing is appealing to his existing leftwing support base and not appealing to anyone else as Obama didn't become President because leftwingers voted for him... Obama won because rightwing Democrats, Moderates and Independents voted for him. which is something he just does not understand.

No, I will not vote for Mitt Romney as my vote will follow Ron Paul... the only man with the experience and ability to actually deserve being President and whose priority would be putting this country on it's feet again.

If you elect Obama, you get what we got for the past four years for the next four years.

If you vote for Romney, you'll get what happened in Massachusetts where he chose not to run for re election because his stupidity turned even the Republicans against him.

But Ron Paul has proven time and time again that he can unite the two parties and he draws support from Democrats, Independents and Republicans.

We will not save this country by voting to defeat the other side and not giving a damn about leadership ability... it's acting like that which has brought the USA to the point of ruin. We have to vote for a candidate with ability and who is capable of winning support from both sides... neither Mitt Romney or Barack Obama can do this.

My vote belongs to Ron Paul and I could care less if it's Romney or Obama as neither of them are fit to be the nations leader. Our blind support for the two party system has bled this nation dry of everything that once made it great. Almost none of our leaders have any leadership ability beyond the ability to con us out of a vote and to then think they are entitled to careers in politics.

Remember Arlen Specter? He began his career as a Democrat, became a Republican when he knew he couldn't win as a Democrat and then became a Democrat again thinking because of Obama's success that for his career it would be better to change political parties... he even openly told us that's why he became a Democrat as he wanted to preserve his political career.

That's who you are voting for when you vote to keep the other guy from winning... Specter made a mistake in switching political parties as he was likely to win re election as a Republican. All that mattered to him, and to all of our leaders, is they feel entitled to careers in politics and if they don't have any real leadership ability... then why do we keep re electing them unless we are too blind and ignorant to understand this simple concept.
  • 'Zedd 2012/08/07 04:18:31
  • U-Dog 2012/08/07 04:06:07
    U-Dog
    +3
    I would like to see Ron Paul get the GOP nomination as much as any liberty lover and not that I wouldn't love to see O-Romney fall from grace but I certainly do not see how a little run of the mill class warfare campaign rhetoric about Mr. Romney's personal wealth or taxes will bring him tumbling down.

And no offense Teri but I don't know what Mr. Weir is smoking when he dreams this stuff up and I am certainly not becoming a paid subscriber just to find out.
  • KingdomNow 2012/08/07 03:59:12
    KingdomNow
    +4

• abubincrazy 2012/08/07 03:55:21
    abubincrazy
    +4
    Hairy Reed defrauded the people of Nevada(with his mob/unon enablers), which is the only reason this anti-American fraud is still lying to America from the Senate.
    WHERE are Hairy's tax returns?
    HOW did he become a multimillionaire ONE-PER-CENTER in his time in DC?
    He allegedly makes less than $200,000 per year.
    +2
    You Ron Paul supporters are delusional. I would gladly take Ron Paul over Romney but it ain't gonna happen--you have to vote for Obama or Romney--just face the facts!
  • S and S wtw 2012/08/07 03:57:25
  • Koma S and S 2012/08/07 06:19:22
    Koma
    I don't know who Gus Hall is but I gave you a thumbs up for the first part of your comment.
  • S and S Koma 2012/08/07 13:43:35
  • Koma wtw 2012/08/07 07:01:15
    Koma
    +1
    "You Ron Paul supporters are delusional"
    That's a matter of opinion, yours, not mine.

"I would gladly take Ron Paul over Romney"
    Agree 100%.

"but it ain't gonna happen"
    Don't be so sure, you never know what tomorrow will bring.

"you have to vote for Obama or Romney"
    What about that Johnson guy that's on the ballot?
    I can and will write in Ron Paul IF need be.

"just face the facts"
    Which facts would those be, mine, yours or theirs?

I highly suspect this election will be won by fraud.

Just my dimes worth (inflation) and I'm sticking to it.

2014/11/24 18:11:03