Stoning in American

JessyBear 2012/06/28 23:08:14
Editor’s note: The following 22-minute video contains profane statements shouted by an angry mob and may be offensive to viewers.)

It happened in an American city: Hundreds of angry Muslim children and adults rioted against Christians, throwing chunks of concrete and eggs at their heads, spraying them with urine and cursing at them – while police stood by and threatened the Christian victims with “disorderly conduct.”

The city of Dearborn, Mich., hosted its annual 2012 Arab International festival on Father’s Day weekend. As can be seen in a video of the attack, a group of Christians holding signs were viciously assaulted by an angry mob of Arabs – as the crowd chanted “Allahu Akbar!” – Arabic for “God is the greatest!”

Starting at the 9:00 mark and continuing to about the 10:30 mark, the crowd – reminiscent of a rock-throwing “intifada” scene from the Middle East – can be seen hurling a dizzying barrage of objects at the Christians standing passively with their signs, causing some injuries.

At the beginning of the video, Christian street preachers shout, “God is good, and God is not Allah!”

First, police approached Ruben Israel of OfficialStreetPreachers.com, warning him, “The city of Dearborn has an ordinance, OK, that you guys can’t use the megaphone. So, if you guys continue to use that, you will get a citation.”

Israel noted that the group was allowed to use the megaphone in 2011. Then he asked the officer, “So, if we don’t use a megaphone, can we throw water bottles at the crowd?”

The officer shook his head no.

“So what are you going to do if they throw water bottles at us?” Israel asked.

“If that happens, we will take care of that and address it,” the officer promised.

When Israel said he had captured the mob’s assault on the Christians on video, the officer suggested he “take it through the proper channels, and we’ll try to find them.”

However, at the 2:17 mark of the video, the mob can be heard screaming, “You want to jump ‘em? C’mon, let’s go!”

One boy yells, “Let’s beat the sh-t out of them!”

A girl shouts, “Go home! Do you understand English?!”

The Christians are no longer using megaphones, as the mob advances on them from all angles – hurling bottles, cans, eggs, chunks of concrete and even milk crates toward their heads.

Even young children shout obscenities such as, “F—k you, b-tch!”

Meanwhile, police are nowhere to be seen in the video.

One of the Christians asks another, “Is this worse than last year?”

He replies, “Oh my goodness, yeah!! This is insanity.”

At the 6:55 mark, an irate 18-year-old man from Iraq gets into the Christians’ faces, screaming, “If you don’t like Dearborn, then go the f—k back home! … I am an American citizen, and I have my rights. There’s freedom of religion, isn’t there?”

He screams, “So why do you guys pray like this on the bank? Oh Lord. Why don’t you get on the ground, like the prophets, huh? You’re Christian. That’s what it says in the Bible, you stupid sh-t!”

Many minutes into the video and after much of the shouting takes place, Dearborn mounted police ride through the crowd. The video states that no arrests were made.

According to the tape, the mob began chucking more stones, bottles and debris as the Christians were injured and property damaged.

“Dearborn Police finally arrive after 30 mins of assault,” a caption states.

Despite the attacks the Christians had endured, a man identified in the video as Deputy Chief Dennis Richardson of the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office tells them, “You’re a danger to the safety right now.”

Officers claim they don’t have the manpower to protect the Christians at the festival.

“Your safety is in harm’s way. You need to protect everybody,” said Deputy Chief Mike Jaafar of the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office. “You do have the option to leave. I just want to make that clear.”

Israel replied, “You have the option to stand with us” as Jaafar walked away, leaving the Christians to the mob.

When police leave, the crowd continues harassing the Christians and screaming profanities.

Then police begin escorting the Christians away from the crowd.

Deputy Chief Richardson tells Israel, “We have the responsibility of policing the entire festival, and obviously your conduct is such that it’s causing a disturbance and is a direct threat to the safety of everyone here. Someone could get hurt. You already have blood on your face. One of the festival people, one of my officers, anybody can get hurt. Now we’re going to escort you out.”

Israel explains that the mob throws things and becomes more aggressive when police leave the scene.

“Part of the reason that they throw things on someone is because you tell them stuff that enrages them,” Richardson argues.

Israel tells Richardson that the Christians aren’t even saying anything to the crowd at this point.

“We’re not even preaching,” he said. “So it’s obviously the signs. Now the signs are going to be illegal? … My thing is, if we could have a couple of officers there, that would kind of keep ‘em at bay.”

Richardson insists that the Christians leave, telling Israel, “You’re going to leave now. We’re escorting you that way.”

Israel resists, saying, “We can’t do that.”

But Deputy Chief Jaafar re-enters the scene and tells him, “It’s not your call. We’ve been very gentle and very, very respectful to you. You are jeopardizing public safety, and you need to understand it’s going overboard. … You’re attracting a crowd and affecting public safety, and you need to understand that.”

Richardson asks Israel, “How many bottles or objects have you been hit with?”

He replies, “Uh, I lost count. It’s only because you guys weren’t around. We have video of that.”

Israel also tells him, “We did try to contact the sheriff. The problem is, he didn’t respond. We did try to contact the city attorney…. The reason this is going on now is because of what happened last year. What happened last year is you allowed it to escalate into this. And so, you guys just lost a lawsuit on free speech, and you want to do it again.”

Another Christian asks Richardson, “Why don’t you get us a bullpen that we asked for in the email?”

“OK, that’s a free-speech zone,” he replied. “And the Chamber of Commerce decided that they did not want a free-speech zone.”

At that, he insisted once again that the Christians leave.

Israel argues that the officers are jeopardizing free speech.

“Let me ask you this: If we don’t leave, are we going to get arrested?” he asked.

“Probably, we will cite you all, yes,” Richardson tells him, adding, “You are a danger to public safety. You’re disorderly.

Israel replies, “I would assume 200 angry Muslim children throwing bottles would be more of a threat than a few guys with signs.”

The Christians tell one another: “If they make us leave right now, they reward riotous behavior.”

A woman steps in to speak with the officers, and then they tell the Christians, “If you don’t leave, we are going to cite you for disorderly conduct. … Look at your people, here. This is crazy! Now let’s go.”

After they leave, the Christians are pulled over in their van by at least 12 police officers. The video does not explain why.

Read More: http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/muslim-mob-stones-chris...

• mustangluver 2013/08/12 20:08:56
    WTF -
    mustangluver
    They're in..they have been in..there are many black muslims...are you locked and loaded? BARACK HUSSEIN INSANE..
  • Red Branch 2012/08/27 19:09:08
    WTF -
    Red Branch
    There were a lot of big mouths overloading their Mohammadan asses.

Cowboys and Moslems anyone. Keep this up and it will be a coming.
  • RED DAWN 2012/06/29 20:46:57
    WTF -
    RED DAWN
    +2
    That is the reason I pack a 9mm.If something like that happen to me I would give this world a few more martyrs.I know liberals say aren't christians suppose to turn the other cheek but if they will stop and think the bible don't say what to do after you've turned the other cheek.
  • WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/29 20:46:13
    WTF -
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Why did the police allow this?
  • JessyBear WhereIs... 2012/06/29 21:01:08
    JessyBear
    +1
    I wish I could understand it... I still can't get my head around it. I was shocked the first time I watched it and had to watch it again.
    WTF -
    +4
    Muslims need to be deported to what ever Islamic hell hole they want, I'll contribute to the air fare. These violent sub-human savages want Sharia Law and Islam they can go to a country that has it, the United States does not have it, doesn't want it, and doesn't need it. Muslims can take Muhammad, Allah, and Sharia Law and shove it up their as*.
  • JessyBear none 2012/06/29 19:44:24
    JessyBear
    +3
    Sadly I have to agree... with my eyes now open I see the truth of it... It makes me sick.
  • none JessyBear 2012/06/29 19:47:28
    +2
    Me too.
  • CAPISCE 2012/06/28 23:53:41
    WTF -
    CAPISCE
    +6
    Can't say I'm surprised. Freaking animals
  • JessyBear CAPISCE 2012/06/29 00:19:03
    JessyBear
    +4
    I would like to see this addressed by Obama or anyone in his group
  • none JessyBear 2012/06/29 19:46:19
    +2
    They're too PC and too scared of a violent Islamic backlash to do what's right. All Muslims have is the ever present and always used violent reaction.
  • JessyBear none 2012/06/29 20:09:53 (edited)
    JessyBear
    +1
    I saw this video about how they invade a country, and based on the % of population is how much they kick back. What you see now in France is the aftermath of trying to befriend and included them. There are entire areas where the French have been kicked out and scared off of their business. Muslim ghettos where Sharia is Law. I pray that will not be the case here, but now look at this video it's starting and so many people as you say are not opening their eyes.
  • none JessyBear 2012/06/29 20:49:30
    +1
    Thank God for the Second Amendment, they'll have a difficult time in the US if they start their barbaric violence here. They'll rattle the cage one too many times and they'll be done.
  • none CAPISCE 2012/06/29 19:47:16
    +2
    They need a serious beating every time they do this, no arrests, no ride to the hospital, just leave them there to bleed.
  • JessyBear 2012/06/28 23:49:26
    WTF -
    JessyBear
    +4
    I've watched this twice already and I still can't believe what I'm seeing. How can these people call themselves cops? How can they allow this to happen? Something is very wrong in this country and it has to stop.
  • Bob DiN 2012/06/28 23:22:40
    WTF -
    Bob DiN
    +6
    Stoning is barbaric, leave it in the Middle East.

2014/07/29 18:58:44