Still There (A Tribute to September 11, 2001)

Leasheryn/Lady Willpower 2012/09/10 00:40:15

This is a copy of a Letter to the Editor I wrote on Sept 11, 2001. I thought I would take a moment to share the thoughts I had after the events of 9/11

Still There
Drastic and terrible events have unfolded in America. Surely we all feel
as though we have been devastated. To have lost so much and so many lives in
one day is a loss that we will long remember.

I, like many, watched with awe as a hijacked plane flew directly into the
World Trade Center in New York City. Moments later, another hijacked plane
attacked the second of the twin
towers
. And again, in moments, in Washington, yet another hijacked plane
struck the Pentagon. Surely, surely we are lost in this total, unexpected,
devastation.

Yet, as I watched the second of the twin towers collapse, sinking to the
ground, followed by the first one that was hit, the skyline of New York appeared complete except for
the addition of a billowing cloud of ugly smoke that hid the fact that the
towers were gone.

Yet, yet...

Standing firmly, bold and straight in New York Harbor (just as she always has for generations
of immigrants who believed in our country enough to leave their homes in search
of a new and better life), despite the devastation, is our defiant Lady Liberty with her torch upraised to the sky. Our
country's symbol remains to encourage.

"Oh say can you see
"By the dawn's early light
"What so proudly we hail'd
"In the twilight's last gleaming..."

Think of these immortal words written so long ago by Francis Scott Key, also under fire and thinking the
worst had come. It was the end of a horrible time, and he could see a great
symbol of our country still boldly waving in the wind. Our flag was still
there!

Our Lady Liberty is still there!

Firm and bold and strong! There is nothing that will stop us or hold us
back.

Letter to the Editor
Sarasota Herald Tribune
Sept 16, 2001

• historian 2012/09/10 19:26:04
    historian
    +1
    I wouldn't be near any big cities tomorrow. Considering Bush Sr gave a New World Order proclamation on 9/11/90, then 11 years later his son oversaw the start of WW3 with the false flag attack on 9/11/01, and 11 years later on 09/11/2012, maybe they'll carry it forward with another attack on this nation. I would hope it's too obvious for the maniacs to pull something, but considering the complete disrespect for us in their bin Laden hoax, supporting the supposed nemesis Al-Qaeda in Libya and Syria, the staged "foiled terrorist plots" since 9/11, they may just do as they please.
  • CMackle... historian 2012/09/10 22:18:01
    CMackley ~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Stop fapping to Alex Jones.
  • historian CMackle... 2012/09/10 22:44:55
    historian
    Nothing whatsoever to do with him, as I believe he's bought. Look at the result of 9/11, who benefited. It wasn't Muslims.
  • CMackle... historian 2012/09/10 23:29:24
    CMackley ~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    Apparently you missed all the muslim celebrations throughout the world following 9-11. Let me ask you this. Who benefits by becoming a suicide bomber? Yet they still do it. Being a martyr by spitting in the infidels eye is all the motivation muslim extremist need. That, I suppose, and 72 virgins.
  • historian CMackle... 2012/09/12 03:06:15
    historian
    First of all, the video used on the propaganda stations of "celebrating Palestinians" was staged, handing out candy and cakes and the kids and people thanking them and smiling, cheering, and so forth. Were there some Arabs celebrating? I'm sure there were, as I would if someone attacked a nation that was oppressing my people, bombing them, starving them, poisoning them, etc. Understand the bigger picture please.

As for the suicide bombings, I have yet to hear them identifying these people supposedly blowing themselves up. A report of a "suicide bomber" with nothing more isn't exactly rock-solid evidence, especially from a source that has been proven a liar and disinformation producer. People seem to dismiss the fact that Saudi Arabia, born by the hand of the British and propped up by the "West", is the home of the radicalized Islam that supposedly leads people to blow themselves up and where these supposed hijackers(many found alive later, with no link whatsoever to the 9/11 attacks), were from. The whole official story of 9/11 is truly the conspiracy theory, but I guess it's okay to believe it, since the masters said it's true.

The Muslims, no Arab nation, etc benefited from the attacks of 9/11.

Benjamin Netanyahu said it was a good thing, Ehud Barak laid out the past deca...

Benjamin Netanyahu said it was a good thing, Ehud Barak laid out the past decade's actions out as if he were a prophet before an investigation was even underway, even coining the slogan "war on terror", laying out Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya as potential targets of retaliation, and what nations have been destroyed? Exactly.

The invasion of Afghanistan was already planned and signed off on prior to 9/11, the military assets for invasion in place.

Bush was reported to have been seeking plans for an attack on Iraq months before 9/11.

Insider trading mass profits as if there was foreknowledge of the attack.

The owner of the complex made billions, and is still in legal battles to squeeze our more money from the attacks, a part of which he admitted he ordered WTC Building 7, aka the Salomon Brothers Building, pulled, which is something that must be planned ahead. Not to mention the announcement on the BBC of that building collapsing 15 minutes before it actually happened, as I suppose someone jumped the gun on the script.

Who has millions of dead bodies lined up, poisoned land from depleted uranium weapons, puppet governments, subjugation, shame, etc being visited upon them? Muslims. They simply -have not benefited-.
  • CMackle... historian 2012/09/12 18:01:16 (edited)
    CMackley ~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    Sure. They staged all of the hundreds, if not thousands of muslim celebrations throughout the world...riiiiiight. The logistics alone for pulling that off is impossible.

And I guess all those shrines, paintings, posters and martyr lists of and for suicide bombers don't really exist...

Put down the crack pipe my friend.
  • historian CMackle... 2012/09/21 00:43:44
    historian
    You're being ridiculous. Of course there is a radical sect of Islam with "kill lists" and the like, but there are also radical Jews and Christians seeking world domination and have murdered millions in the process. Set aside the sensationalism and look at the situation soberly.
    The video used on television along with a story of "celebrations around the world" was staged. I don't know of other footage of mass celebrations and so forth, and I doubt you do either, as that's the way of propaganda. I suggest turning off your tele-shepherd.
  • CMackle... historian 2012/09/21 00:49:57
    CMackley ~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    Keep telling yourself it isn't real and maybe it will all go away for you. A true historian should know better.
  • Red Branch historian 2012/09/11 01:19:06 (edited)
    Red Branch
    +1
    They benefited no end and they are still reaping the rewards. In the name of all that is sacred and holy in Multiculturalism, we have helped countless thousands reach the epitome of their faith: Martyrdom.

Had we helped tens of millions reach the epitome of their faith, we would be at peace.

Edit:
    Now they sit at the Left hand of Allah.
  • Leasher... Red Branch 2012/09/11 01:20:27
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    Well said, my friend!
  • historian Red Branch 2012/09/12 03:06:47 (edited)
    historian
    Does that mean that slaughtering Christians is okay? No. Your argument is ridiculous.
  • Dave0626 2012/09/10 16:04:08
    Dave0626
    +1
    Nice tribute. But I am solidly convinced 911 was an inside job. May post You Tube videos later.
  • CMackle... Dave0626 2012/09/10 22:18:28
    CMackley ~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Stop fapping to Alex Jones.
  • Dave0626 CMackle... 2012/09/10 22:36:52
    Dave0626
    +1
    Nope...has nothing to do with Alex Jones. This video proves for me it was an inside job. People on the street even said they heard explosions before any planes hit. Bottom/lower level walls were found pock marked with people that were burnt, even in the lobby area. Planes were described as military in color and style.
    Here's a link:
  • CMackle... Dave0626 2012/09/10 22:42:10
    CMackley ~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Please, I looked into this in-depth years ago. Do you really think the US government could keep this a secret? They can't keep ANYTHING secret! I suppose you think the atmosphere is being laced too...
  • historian CMackle... 2012/09/10 22:47:43 (edited)
    historian
    +1
    Yes, the U.S. government can keep a secret. If you think you know everything that the government is doing, you're completely lost in naivety. What they can't cover up they immediately label "conspiracy theory", tie up loose ends by killing off people, and use a superior, scientifically perfected propaganda system. You're evidence of its effectiveness.
  • CMackle... historian 2012/09/10 23:21:48
    CMackley ~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Thousands of people would have to be involved in either the act or the cover up. That not one credible person has come forth with substantial proof of your theory discredits it completely.

Do we know everything our government is doing? Of course not. But anything of this size and importance cannot be held secret as it cannot be compartmentalized. There is ALWAYS someone who talks. Yet thus far... zip,nada, zilch, nil. Nothing but conspiracy theories.
  • historian CMackle... 2012/09/12 03:10:38
    historian
    The official story of 9/11 has been attacked on all sides. You believe that conspiracy theory that is unproven. I bet you also believe bin Laden was killed last year. You dismiss investigations, a wealth of circumstantial evidence, the fact that the government called on the nation to dismiss investigations from the beginning, etc. It boggles my mind how someone could take an honest look at the events leading up to 9/11, that day, and the results over the past decade and still insist the explanation from the government is credible. I believe it's because you and other fanatical slaves don't take an honest look, as it's too terrifying to imagine.
  • CMackle... historian 2012/09/12 18:18:50 (edited)
    CMackley ~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    9-11 was carried out by extremist muslims who were able to plan, enter the country and succeed because Clinton cut HUMINT resources to the bone when he made his defense cuts.

What else do you believe?
    Chemtrails?
    No moon landing?
    Pearl harbor was allowed to be attacked?
    Roswell UFO's?
    The Philadelphia Experiment?
    Lady Di was killed by the royal family?
    The Illuminati runs the planet?
  • historian CMackle... 2012/09/21 00:53:44
    historian
    "9-11 was carried out by extremist muslims who were able to plan, enter the country and succeed because Clinton cut HUMINT resources to the bone when he made his defense cuts."

Why are you acting as if those who don't buy your propaganda are the "tin foil hat wearers"? You literally have to suspend thought and reality to believe your story. You have to close the book on historical precedent to claim elements in the government are incapable of carrying out large covert operations that leave the mass public in ignorance, etc. You seem to prefer the delusion, and that's your choice, but don't act as if it's the "sane truth", when there's nothing sane about it.

Chem-trail. I don't know. It's possible.
    Moon landing hoaxed? I don't know. It's possible.
    Pearl Harbor allowed to be attacked? Yes. It's another "9/11" style attack provoked and allowed so that some elements in the U.S. government could convince the peace-loving American society into world war again. If you're still claiming the attack on Pearl Harbor was a complete shock and surprise, you're really not even worth arguing with on the subject of 9/11.
    Roswell UFOs?- No.
    The Philadelphia Experiment? I don't know what this is, but I'll look into it.
    Lady Di- possibly, but I don't really care to look into it.
    The Illuminati?...

Roswell UFOs?- No.
    The Illuminati? I think that's more of a title to throw off naming the real problem. It's clear there is occult influences on this nation, just looking at the symbols and idols. I'd label this as possible as well.
  • CMackle... historian 2012/09/21 21:10:34
    CMackley ~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    I sending you a roll of tin foil.
  • historian CMackle... 2013/03/02 03:55:44
    historian
    I have a counter-proposal. Please find the neighbor near to you that seems odd or a little different, that may have a few chickens, a rabbit cage or two, etc, and donate a case of Spam, green beans, corn, and whatnot. They could use the help, and will probably end up feeding you before all is said and done anyway. Thanks.
  • Red Branch CMackle... 2012/09/11 01:15:42
    Red Branch
    +1
    Tell a racist. sexist or any other 'ist' joke and it is on the front page tomorrow morning.
  • Leasher... Dave0626 2012/09/11 00:44:34 (edited)
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +1
    Don't bother. This post was put up for a positive response. There is no room here for negative comments. What you have to say is for another place and time. Not here. Please keep them to yourself.
  • Dave0626 Leasher... 2012/09/11 01:20:42
    Dave0626
    +1
    Yes, good idea, lets ALL walk blindly in the dark, believe what we're told. In spite of the evidence to the contrary, ...and keep our mouths shut. The Muslims did it...right.
  • Leasher... Dave0626 2012/09/12 00:40:50
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    As I said, this is NOT the time or place to have this discussion. This is a tribute to the innocent men and women who gave their lives on 9/11. Regardless to who did what, please show them a little respect.

BTW there is absolutely NO mention in the above article of the word MUSLIM. The article was written on 9/11/2001, sent to the newspaper on 9/11/2001 and first published on Sept 16, 2001 prior to any knowledge of who was responsible for the incident. If you find the word MUSLIM, kindly point in out in it's exact context. The words used were "hijacked planes" with no further description of who or what. You are adding information to the article which was never publish and which was never in the mind of the writer. You assume way too much and in error.
  • Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩ 2012/09/10 11:33:18
  • Leasher... Philo® ... 2012/09/11 00:45:02
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +2
    Beautiful. Thank you for posting.
  • perks-a real PATRIOT 2012/09/10 11:17:33
    perks-a real PATRIOT
    +4
    The only thing fighting the truth of this nightmare is the commie left!!
  • Leasher... perks-a... 2012/09/11 00:47:35
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +2
    The left are doing all they can to ruin and destroy everything sacred about what America and the American people stand for.
  • perks-a... Leasher... 2012/09/11 01:29:47
    perks-a real PATRIOT
    +1
    That's why they need to be destroyed kiddo!!
  • Leasher... perks-a... 2012/09/11 01:53:36
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +1
    If they don't like America or the American way of life, they have no business staying here and no business trying to rule us.
  • perks-a... Leasher... 2012/09/11 11:06:51
    perks-a real PATRIOT
    Yep, I totally agree!!
  • Sumātogai 2012/09/10 11:09:38
    Sumātogai
    Worst story ever. There is not even a korean warrior in there. next!
  • CMackle... Sumātogai 2012/09/10 22:24:54 (edited)
  • Sumātogai CMackle... 2012/09/10 23:48:44
    Sumātogai
    Why should I?
  • Leasher... Sumātogai 2012/09/11 00:47:00
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +2
    Because you are being ignorant and disrespectful. There's no place for your nonsense on this post. It is stupid and irrelevent and has nothing whatsoever to do with the content of the post. Having said that, bug off, idiot.
  • Sumātogai Leasher... 2012/09/11 02:44:24
  • shadow76 2012/09/10 09:44:37
    shadow76
    +4
    Great writing! To bad Too many have forgotten the feelings of that day, patrotism and love for this country was overwhelming! ! will never forget it, yes our Lady Liberty is still watching! I am sure her heart is breaking by those who forgotten her greatness!
  • Leasher... shadow76 2012/09/11 00:48:50
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +2
    We should always remember the people who unwillingly gave their lives on 9/11 and show the greatest respect for their memory. Thank you for your kind comments.

2014/08/02 06:46:54