SPY Drones w/facial recognition cameras: Ending privacy or Necessary tool against TERROR??!!

BlueRepublican 2012/06/25 20:59:49
Ending Privacy!!
Fighting Terror!!
What do you think? Keeping us safe? Violating the 4th amendment? Either way look up in the sky, it's a military spy drone WATCHING YOU!! It will store your face in a database and instantly recognize you anywhere you go.
spy drone
Many popular retailers began using this technology as a way to increase sales and market more effectively. They could better keep track of their customers and their purchases that way. Then banks, hotels, and everyone else followed suit.

bank of america
Facebook, recently made news of their acquisition of Face.com, the facial recognition software company to link up your information to your picture.
facebook like
Tell me what you think?

Read More: http://www.studentnewsdaily.com/daily-news-article...

• ray 2012/06/25 21:19:29
    ray
    +3
    Politicos need to watch their opponents .
    The best way to stay in power is arrests, harassment and fear campaigns .
    Drones can be very valuable to track down anyone who believes in the Constitution .

• Boo 2012/06/26 15:13:08
    Boo
    +1
    It will depend on how it is used! While obviously this can be used as a valuable tool in fighting terrorism and other crimes, it may also be used to invade privacy. Big Brother is here, and someone needs to keep an eye on him!
  • BlueRep... Boo 2012/06/26 15:18:02
    BlueRepublican
    +1
    Agreed.
    Thanks Boo.
    -BR
  • Bob DiN 2012/06/26 13:19:17
    Bob DiN
    +1
    I can see using them on the war on terror. However using it on law abiding American Citizens is a violation of privacy.
  • BlueRep... Bob DiN 2012/06/26 14:32:08
    BlueRepublican
    Right Bob, like the last 2 administrations have respected our 'right to privacy'
    They will not make a distinction between citizens or otherwise.
  • Bob DiN BlueRep... 2012/06/26 16:51:44
    Bob DiN
    The USA is not what it use to be, for sure.
  • stormy rae 2012/06/26 01:44:09
    Ending Privacy!!
    stormy rae
    +2
    this is the beginning of the end, or the beginning of the revolution, your choice i know if you choose barry then you have selected the end of the right to breathe, if you choose to flush barry, there is still hope for you
  • nverumind 2012/06/26 00:23:57
    Ending Privacy!!
    nverumind
    +1
    This will be used for far more than they say it will be used for, count on that.
  • RobHom 2012/06/25 22:02:53 (edited)
    RobHom
    +2
    Are you wanted? Is your picture on the wall at the Post Office?

If not....then why should you give a damn??!!~!!

Frankly...I could care less. Hell, if you want to read my email, cool...if you're an insomniac I can guarantee you will go to sleep after reading it....

If they can nail one terrorist bent on killing Americans....fine with me....

BTW... I have had my mug on a passport since 1950, and I have carried very high security clearances, and my "digital image" is stored in several databanks from the state department to the HSMV in FL because of the class of license I carry: "A w/XT" which requires a full background check, fingerprinting, etc.....

By the way...if a TSA agent fondles my nads...I just hope its a woman who will at least give me a peck on the cheek and tell me it was as good for her as it was for me...... :->!
  • A Found... RobHom 2012/06/26 04:11:44
    A Founding Father
    +1
    Good post. Real men don't fear being identified. Those good old boys out behind the barn with a goat do have something to hide, however, and would be wise to wear a mask.
  • RobHom A Found... 2012/06/26 14:45:52
    RobHom
    Yep.... LOL!!
  • BlueRep... RobHom 2012/06/26 14:30:17
    BlueRepublican
    +1
    Thanks Rob. Read your reply and I think you meant to click on the 'fighting terror' option.
    -BR
  • RobHom BlueRep... 2012/06/26 14:46:53
    RobHom
    Ooops, my bad! :->
  • ray 2012/06/25 21:19:29
    ray
    +3
  • RobHom ray 2012/06/25 22:07:31
  • ray RobHom 2012/06/25 23:27:40
    ray
    +1
    you can believe they fly around making valentines list if it helps you to sleep.
  • RobHom ray 2012/06/26 00:07:56
  • ray RobHom 2012/06/26 06:33:33
    ray
    +2
    No, not conspiracy theories , everything below is here and now . Just can't explain the justification for it.

Sometimes I even imagine a day in the future when by law all internet traffic must be recorded by federal law. Every single email and spam . A stated desire to equip the internet with a kill switch .

Testing to take control of every Radio and Television station in the country simultaneously ( failed experiment ) , While the FCC repeatedly seeks the ability to censure commentary .

When every single purchase must be recorded and filed . When every single cash purchase beyond a given amount must be reported to the police.

That every passenger and every piece of baggage in airports must be searched and scanned . Old people , children , colostomy bags , diapers every thing .

When Homeland Security make random raids at buss stations and train stations . Randomly searching people and bags without reason. Even setting up at weigh stations and randomly searching trucks in Tennessee.

At time when government agents (homeland security ) at the air ports steal money , cameras, jewelry and there is nothing the passengers can do to protect themselves.

In those horrible days , The government will screen every single electronic transmission of Radio ,television , telephone , or intern...

In those horrible days , The government will screen every single electronic transmission of Radio ,television , telephone , or internet looking for particular words that will cause that particular conversation to be tapped and investigated .

The military in American cities will be flying armed helicopters over American cities prepared to shoot missiles and cannons should they perceive a threat .

That homeland security will contract for 450 million rounds of Hollow point ammunition , millions of MREs for people held in " Fusion Centers " contracted to hold millions .

When drones fly over ranchers to make sure they don't get to much water , that farmers are ordered to destroy crops for planting without permission ,that government agents will kill livestock with out warrant or trial for being non approved breeds. When farmers will have irrigation supplies cut off and forbidden to drill wells to protect minnows . When forest fire fighters will be burned to death , because helicopters are forbidden to use the rivers for water.

In those Dreaded days to come , look for routine military training to attack American cities with tanks , Drones, aircraft and troops marching through American Streets . Just training they say , no need to worry.

In those horrible times to come , look for Fema to be storing plastic coffins able to store 6 bodies at a time , in quantities to hold millions , stored down in Georgia .

Perhaps even strange things , like the US Soldiers in Tandem with Russian Soldiers rehearsing how to attack and sieze control of Airports in America .

When Homeland security will have Urban assault vehicles , EM-50 they will be called.

When using to much electricity, or infrared photographs can trigger a search warrant. When police are able to stop and search anyone randomly on the street.
    When police carry John Doe warrants , to be filled out on location when the want to search locations .

The NDAA which allows for anyone , at any time to be arrested and disappear without trial , lawyer or contact . Then can be held for indefinite periods of time.

Executive orders and laws controlling every single aspect of food production , from seed to plate . Making a lot of long standing practices a federal crime . In particular focused on Milk and " organic Foods" .

When the Certain Politicians want to sign international treaties granting control of national parks, forests , offshore territory , Guns , food , fishing rights, Technologies , and human rights to be controlled under the auspices of a corrupt antiamerican UN .

Now , drones and cameras , photographing and cataloging faces .

This is merely a sampler of the state of affairs, there is more.

No Need to build conspiracy theories out this stuff , surely the government needs totalitarian control now, for your own protection?

Don't worry , You can trust petty men who seek wealth and power with total control.
  • RobHom ray 2012/06/26 15:31:07 (edited)
    RobHom
    First, you underestimate the AMERICAN PEOPLE. Second....you've been spending too much time reading the trash that "irish and DeeB" subscribe to.

Third, a significant amount of what you have listed has been "debunked".

Fourth, the various DOT's...in all states as well as the US Border patrol has been empowered for decades to randomly "inspect" and with cause "search" a commercial vehicle.

Fifth, Obama or Clinton or Boehner can sign any treaty they want....it and its contents are meaningless without ratification by the US Senate. And if you are daft enough to believe that the entire senate is going to risk being thrown to the wolves by voting approval of a UN treaty that would subvert the Constitution and negate our laws...you are horribly gullible.

I could go on and on...but I'm quite content to let you believe what you believe.
    Even whackos need hobbies and the talking heads need listeners....

Coffins in GA.....LOL!! SUCKER!!

http://www.morgancountycitize...

Ooooooh, and here is a cool video about government "death trains":
    Problem is....the f'ing moron that made the video recorded a train made up of car transporters.......OH DUH???!!!

You need to buy some real estate in northern Idaho and go off the grid....make your own pemmican and get with the bo...

Coffins in GA.....LOL!! SUCKER!!

http://www.morgancountycitize...

You need to buy some real estate in northern Idaho and go off the grid....make your own pemmican and get with the boys and get ready for the apocalypse.
  • ray RobHom 2012/06/26 18:37:53
    ray
    "First, you underestimate the AMERICAN PEOPLE"
    In my Estimation the American people would never allow Colosomy bags, Women in wheelchairs force to remove soiled adult diapers , infants and children stripped searched. While every single person attempting to board a plane was searched and accepted with out a massive protest and Fight .
    I was wrong.

What has been Debunked ?

Tennessee is not a Border State . DOT has always required a reason or suspicion to inspect a sealed carrier . Homeland Security was randomly searching transport carriers for no apparent reason .

"Fifth, Obama or Clinton or Boehner can sign any treaty they want....it and its contents are meaningless without ratification by the US Senate." The property owners surrounding Parks and national forest that have been told they are now in a buffer zone and aren't allowed to do any development may disagree on the implications . Using federal agencies to enforce the terms of the treaties , to property owners is the same as if the treaty was in force. Close to 60 power plants will soon be shut down , due to EPA mandates ( Obama promised to bankrupt them didn't he ) . Who needs a treaty ?

I don't recall mentioning any death trains ?

Should there be a coming apocalypse ,the surrounding counties around Washington in Mary...
    I was wrong.

What has been Debunked ?

Should there be a coming apocalypse ,the surrounding counties around Washington in Maryland and Virgina are better places to be . That's where all the federal workers and their families are located . Those will be the last areas to do without anything . The Politicos always feather their own nest first. ( notice no Federal employees were ever to be subjected to Obamacare) .
  • RobHom ray 2012/06/27 01:31:46
  • ray RobHom 2012/06/27 11:12:45
    ray
    No , you haven't mentioned that you were a trucker . I understand the need to inspect trucks , transport trains and most ( like you ) give consent . It is perfectly reasonable. However you should never lose the right to refuse if you so desired and force the issue to demand a warrant. ( yes , it opens a can of worms and much trouble and expense for you with no benefit, still the right to do so should be preserved )

"You are apparently completely unaware of the fact that 270,000,000 firearms are privately owned in this country."
    Quite aware of all that , simply don't want to ever see it come to that level. If you are a veteran , you have seen the horrors ,the orphans the destruction . These are not things that I would never bring to America .
    The ballot is greater than the bullet , and the pen is mightier than the sword, as it is said.

Ever heard of the Posse Comitatus Act?
    Ever heard of Kent State? Or National guard ordered to go house to house to seize guns in Louisiana ? ( no guns were actually seized, the troops went through the motions of knocking on doors, troops were not comfortable with this at all )
    Have you heard of Armed black hawk and little bird helicopters patrolling Chicago recently ?

Holding onto the Original constitution as written is something worth restoring . All that is suggested is that people register to vote and vote for the Constitution as written and not this " Living Breathing" Trash .
  • RobHom ray 2012/06/28 02:57:04
    RobHom
    The law permits the DOT, and LEO's, particularly those certified by the CVSA USDOT/FHWA to break seals, inspect cargo both for securement and compliance with regulations and transport rules as in the case of Hazardous Materials. It is also checked to verify that the load is what is declared on the BOL (Bill of Lading). The only part of the vehicle they are not supposed to enter is the sleeper of a tractor that is equipped with one. That area is only subject to a warrant search.

I am a Veteran, 10 years Army...almost two and a half in Vietnam 68-70.
    Yes I have seen the horrors of war...they are indelible.

I would never want to see it happen here either...but then again, I seriously doubt that all of us, the millions who are Veterans of many wars are going to sit on our hands and watch our country go down the tubes....

Kent State was a massive "cock-up" by the Ohio National Guard with piss poor leadership. The officer in charge should have been charged with 4 counts of murder.

Had there been FEDERAL troops, like myself there....there would have been no shooting!! I can promise you that.

I don't buy the "living breathing crap" either.
  • ray RobHom 2012/06/28 06:42:33
    ray
    +1
    "I don't buy the "living breathing crap" either."
    "Ohio National Guard with piss poor leadership."
    In that much we agree.

" I am a Veteran, 10 years Army...almost two and a half in Vietnam 68-70"
    For that you are owed respect , Which is not given lightly .
  • RobHom ray 2012/06/28 12:21:00
    RobHom
    +1
    Thank you!
  • A Found... ray 2012/06/26 21:04:32 (edited)
    A Founding Father
    +1
    You really should make a tape and seek an agent, find a "late night" talk radio show, maybe from a station in west Texas or southern Oklahoma. From there you would attract a large following, along with the space travelers and aliens detectives.

I'm sure there are preparations underway for defense against terrorist attacks such as the Scotland Yard warned of this very day - embedded terrorists in all Western countries awaiting order to attack. When/if that happens, even ideologues like yourself will have to admit that it was better to have prepared than to ignore the obvious as was done with the attacks on the World Trade Center.
  • ray A Found... 2012/06/26 21:19:45
    ray
    We will be attacked , despite their best efforts , 1000% all the time forever isn't possible . Any Idiot can cause massive damage ,at any time,
    the Oaklahoma bomber Proved that . The Mad Bomber prior to WWII , Bill Ayers , Kandinsky , the anthrax letters all proved that the price of freedom is to accept the risks of living in a dangerous society.

Who needs outside threats to take away what our fathers new as freedom , when so many are willing to surrender the whole package out of fear.
    Why wait for an invasion , when we can just surrender now to petty men of ambition home grown ? The result is the same isn't it ?
  • A Found... ray 2012/06/27 05:00:18 (edited)
    A Founding Father
    Cowardly BS, I think. Sorry, but the "surrender now" isn't a choice, just
    the carping of those without spine or wrapped up in ideological delusions.

Really, that sort of stuff sells in Oklahoma after midnight when all the
    loonies seem to be awake and listening.
  • ray A Found... 2012/06/27 11:20:52
    ray
    Surrender Now is exactly what happens with every single person who goes to an airport and permits searches without warrants. Or Accepts all the other Mandates in violation of the constitution .

Yes , there will be attacks, not necessarily by terrorist , just some maniac without reason . Demented minds do these things. Recall the mail box bomber? , his plan was to put bombs in mail boxes so that on a national map they drew a happy face . Lot of people were hurt before they caught him. These things have gone on since the beginning of the country and aren't likely to stop. This is no reason to give up the rights granted by the Constitution.
  • A Found... ray 2012/06/27 22:04:16
    A Founding Father
    So, you suggest that boarding an airplane, knowing these maniacs may be boarding with you, is somehow a rational thing to do? You
    are an ideologue, seeking a Utopian existance as if you were living
    alone in a world of your own making, free of the realities that surround you.

Sorry, I don't buy into a moment of such nonsense. I fly a lot
    and wouldn't board any craft knowing that Islamic jihadists have hundreds of volunteers standing by with bombs in their carry-on,
    and a couple of "Second Amendment" nutcases are packing pistols
    and hoping to be thought a hero if they can shoot someone before
    we get to New York.

Civilization demands a "social contract" with all those who wish to live in a society in which everyone can share the limited spaces and do so
    in peace. The animal world has less of this demand and we all know
    how the mice and cats get along, or the rabbits and coyotes.
  • ray A Found... 2012/06/27 23:21:49
    ray
    Pick any area where people congregate . Shopping mall , sports stadium , Monuments , office building , all are in every much danger as any airplane . Safety by way of searching everyone is not possible.
    should every single one going to a stadium , concert , political rally , fund raiser , church , grocery store , etc all be searched and xrayed before allowed to enter ?

Where should the searches have been to prevent the Oklahoma bombing ?
  • A Found... ray 2012/06/27 23:32:04
    A Founding Father
    You are just rambling on with nonsense. Today we even have some observations that grew out of the Oklahoma bombing. Go to any store and buy 100 pounds of Ammonium Nitrate fertilizer and see if you are asked to produce some identification that will be sent immediately to the nearest FBI office and entered into the system of information that tracks nutcases and suspected terrorists. \

Sensible person make civilization possible, and allow deviates and reclusive sorts to live among us providing they don't become overly difficult or suspicious. You might be an "item" in the system, so don't exhibit your tendancies too widely, even here on SH.
  • ray A Found... 2012/06/27 23:49:36
    ray
    Rambling on with nonsense ? Today we have observations , how to protect from yesterdays news.
    TSA has never stopped or prevented anything .

Every intercepted attack ( there have been many ) has been done by standard investigations and old fashioned police work .
  • Dagon 2012/06/25 21:19:05
  • Cuppajo 2012/06/25 21:12:47
    Cuppajo
  • BlueRep... Cuppajo 2012/06/26 14:27:40
    BlueRepublican
    +2
    I know right! I remember that movie and I swear that is the direction we're heading.
    Thanks Cuppajo for your reply.
  • kir 2012/06/25 21:10:32
    Ending Privacy!!
    kir
    +3
    The fact that these drones are being used by the EPA to spy on American farmers is proof of that.
  • RobHom kir 2012/06/25 22:07:58
    RobHom
    Proofs?
  • kir RobHom 2012/06/25 23:02:41
    kir
    Sorry, slight mistake--as of right now they're using manned aircraft. http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ph...
  • nverumind kir 2012/06/26 00:23:14
    nverumind
    as of right now.
  • kir nverumind 2012/06/26 15:24:23
    kir
    "As of right now" is not a complete sentance. Please turn it into one so I have an idea of what you're trying to say.

2014/08/28 12:25:24