Spring Break Obama Style?

WOJO 2012/03/31 19:07:11

Want to
know where Obama’s 13 year-old daughter is right now with 12
friends?

On
“spring break” in Oaxaca Mexico, on your
dime.

She took
two jets and 25 secret service men.

A
thirteen year-old?

Why
haven’t you heard about it?

The
Obama Administration has had the Secret Service scouring the web ordering that
any website mentioning this be taken down because letting the travel plans out
could endanger the president’s daughter’s security.

Nonsense,
the “royal couple” just want to hide the way they are ripping off the U. S.
taxpayer. Only a few Canadian Web-sites still have it up. (both
below)

Exactly
who is laughing at the “suckers” who are funding their Imperial
Lifestyle?

This
trip will cost more than most Americans make in their entire
lifetimes.

• WOJO 2012/03/31 19:08:46
    This man has to go no matter what!
    WOJO
    +3
    On my search "Malia Mexico" 127,000,000 hits came up. This story has been pulled from many internet sites AND from many newspapers. The reason? "Protect our children." This kid is traveling with TWENTY-FIVE of our top security agents....what the h___ is the 'protect' problem???

The real point of aggravation is the audacity of this family to suck our dollars off for their globe-trotting trips. When was the last time YOU took TWELVE friends out to a really nice restaurant and picked up the bar and dinner tab? Yeah. That's what I thought. Same as me and Rich. Well, what do you think about Malia's (age 13!!) taking TWELVE friends off to a nice springbreak vacation in MEXICO....our drug-riddled neighbor who continuallys sends their poor, uneducated, ill, desperate masses to US??? The country our travel department has put on an elevated 'Do Not Travel' list. DUH!! How many 13 year old kids in your neighborhood go off on 'spring break' unless you are driving to Sea World or Disneyland???

If this 'Daddy' gets re-elected, he won't be worried at all about kissing any voter's butt for another election so it's a blank check for the upcoming four years if we, the voters, are truly that dumb. God help us.

• Callaway 2012/03/31 20:49:28
    Callaway
    Wait a minute she must be like Waldo, I thought she and Moochies Traveling Bama show was in Vegas with his sister? Or is this yet ANOTHER vacation it's hard to keep track they are such global gadabouts.
  • Big Dave 2012/03/31 19:42:27
    His 13 year old needs this ?
    Big Dave
    There are perks to been the first family, don't tell me you wouldn't take advantage of it too
  • WOJO Big Dave 2012/03/31 20:24:08
    WOJO
    +1
    That's not a perk ....for a 13 year old ! Are you nuts? In Mexico right now with the Cartels killing whomever they want . Your're off your rocker. NO! I wouldn't put my family in any kind of danger whether I was in office or not. Especially when you screwed over the USA like he did!
  • Big Dave WOJO 2012/03/31 20:31:03
    Big Dave
    You don't think gangs aren't killing people in Washington DC? and if I had that many secret service people around me I would feel safe. Fear will eat you alive and distort you views
  • WOJO Big Dave 2012/04/06 14:47:48
    WOJO
    Well I guess you have no fear of anything? Besides men like you( I use it loosely) hide in the back when I was getting shot at in the war!
  • Big Dave WOJO 2012/04/07 03:43:35
    Big Dave
    You Sir are so full of hate that you take to insulting someone who is only trying to have a debate about an issue
  • WOJO Big Dave 2012/04/07 17:44:42
  • Big Dave WOJO 2012/04/07 18:32:34
  • WOJO Big Dave 2012/04/08 16:27:21
  • Rusty Shackleford 2012/03/31 19:35:45
    His 13 year old needs this ?
    Rusty Shackleford
    The royal family deserves only the very best.
  • WOJO Rusty S... 2012/03/31 20:25:19
    WOJO
    A trip to Cheasapeak Bay should be enough. The only thing they'd have to worry about is someone throwing him overboard!
  • Walaa 2012/03/31 19:25:07
    His 13 year old needs this ?
    Walaa
    Okay I am not a US citizen but this is shocking I mean the president doesnt get THAT high of a salary, his salary is lower than a banks CEO. Besides his daughter is way too young, she better not get used to that lifestyle, apparently most people here on SD dislike her daddy greatly..
  • Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~ 2012/03/31 19:13:08
    This man has to go no matter what!
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +1
    He has got to go!!! This is utter BS! Two jets and 25 secret service men on us? WTH
    The only trip that I want to be a part of paying is when they fly him and chewie back to Kenya!
    This man has to go no matter what!
    +1
    Quite aside from this spring break business, he's been frittering away our money, and alienating all our allies.
  • Gracie ... Temlako... 2012/03/31 19:14:03
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +1
    He is doing a good job of seeing that America is made weak. Why won't anybody stop him?
  • WOJO 2012/03/31 19:08:46
    This man has to go no matter what!
    WOJO
    +3

• AlmaBou... WOJO 2012/04/07 18:46:53
    AlmaBoudreaux
    +1
    Oh I so agree with you. This "little" trip made me want to projectile vomit.

2014/08/22 02:01:06