Source Exposes FEMA Training Camp in Missouri

BARRY0619 2012/02/11 15:59:12
Infowars.com

February 9, 2012

8H8

An anonymous source has sent photos to Infowars.com of a FEMA training camp located at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri. Sam will talk with Alex Jones on his nationally syndicated radio show today.

The FEMA camp whistleblower was contracted to work at the camp. He
describes it as a “civilian inmate training camp” and told Infowars.com
he has spotted foreign troops in maroon and purple uniforms instructing
troops in the use of baton tactics and crowd control techniques.

He said there has been “incredible activity” at the camp since the passage of NDAA.

Prior to Obama’s signing the NDAA bill into law on January 1 of this year, we reported on a push to outfit FEMA and Army camps around the United States. Documents on the effort were forwarded to us by a state government employee who wanted to remain anonymous.

In January, witnesses came forward with evidence of a FEMA rendition facility located at the airport in Los Angeles.

FEMA camps are a touchy subject for the government. In December 2010,
an episode of Jesse Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory covering FEMA camps,
fusion centers and the police state did not re-air on TruTV after the government put pressure on the network.

8YH8Y

This is getting ridiculous. This is precisely why Obama needs to get his:

pink slip
next election. What's your opinion?

• princess 2012/02/23 01:11:33 (edited)
    princess
    +1
    Yes, I've known of these for many years....these places do exist, and there are many of them throughout the country--despite the lies & coverup told by the govt.. I've heard stories from those who have witnessed them and the activities going on.
  • schjaz 2012/02/16 19:54:12
    schjaz
    +1
    Part and parcel of the culling. watch out, ppl...there is a plan at work here.
  • Delta 2012/02/15 14:51:50
    Delta
    +1
    I was informed about these places last year, apparently there are many of them. For foreigners, Americans, or both?

How many FEMA camps are in America? ChaCha Answer: There over 600 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready ...
    www.chacha.com/question/how-m... - Cached
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/02/13 00:58:48
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +3
    People need to pay attention to this and educate themselves. Some are not even aware that FEMA Camps exist! They'll be the ones whose jaws drop the farthest when they're herded onto the truck/bus/train headed for oblivion. Get the word out now!
  • A Founding Father 2012/02/12 09:30:51
    A Founding Father
    I spent more than a year at Ft. Leonard Wood and can tell you that it has always been a "camp" where "civilians" were "trained" in "tactics" and "warfare" and "defense" and "shooting" and "drinking" and "whoring", the main purposes of the Army's activities
    there. Nothing new, not since it was opened prior to WWII. Forget the loony stories of it
    being something sinister. The most sinister things there (and, both are dangerous) are the Corps of Engineers, and the prostitutes in the thousands of rusting trailers that surround the base.
  • Savious A Found... 2012/02/14 22:36:49
    Savious
    thousands of trailers is a bit of a stretch; but past that, spot on.
  • A Found... Savious 2012/02/14 22:39:49
    A Founding Father
    Have you been to Ft. Leonard Wood, and the Waynesville area? Trailer villages are the "high standard" of accommodations there and they extend for miles in all directions.
  • Savious A Found... 2012/02/14 22:44:33
    Savious
    I live in Richland; so yea;

Perhaps I took your statement wrong; prostitutes in the thousands of trailers; thought you were saying that there were thousands of trailers filled with prostitutes, which would be a stretch. Daisy’s health spa may not exactly be on the up and up, but she doesn’t have that many girls working for her.

Thousands of trailers around the Fort though; oh yea. Then again; Pulaski county is probably in the bottom 20 of poorest counties in the nation. I know Shannon is worse, but Pulaski isn’t exactly a top tier in earnings.
  • A Found... Savious 2012/02/14 22:54:51 (edited)
    A Founding Father
    Yes, my sentence could have been better written. Sorry. At one time, during WWII, Waynesville and the surrounding area were "Off Limits" to all military personnel, owing to the numbers of prostitutes that housed there. I was told by some who knew, that on paydays, women came from everywhere to entertain the soldiers, from St. Louis, KC, Omaha, for hundreds of miles around. Waynesville was known as "Ghonorea Gulch", and "Rose's Chicken Shack" remained in business down into the 1960s. The father of one of Missouri's recent Senators owned a lot, a real lot, of rental trailers, and had been part of the scene there for decades. He had stories to tell about the harlots and circumstances that were hilarious.
  • peggy 2012/02/12 01:44:31
    peggy
    +1
    Wow is this for real Barry?
  • BARRY0619 peggy 2012/02/12 14:35:13
    BARRY0619
  • peggy BARRY0619 2012/02/12 18:47:22
    peggy
    So thesr are japanese internment camps. I knew the government would eventually try to take are guns but I didnt kniw it had gone this far. How long has this been going on? How come its not on the news?
  • BARRY0619 peggy 2012/02/12 19:46:20
    BARRY0619
    +1
    Because the news is ultra left wing so they refuse to report it.
  • A Found... BARRY0619 2012/02/14 22:44:43
    A Founding Father
    Loony. I suppose the "ultra left" Fox network was seduced by George Sorros or
    MItt Romney to not report "it"? Where do you get this stuff? Mushrooms? Maybe
    rubber cement? Or, a new variety of MJ? Let us know, as we may all want to try
    a hit before reading any further.
  • Theresa 2012/02/11 23:36:32
    Theresa
    +3
    Yes we have these FEMA camps all wrong. Tell me what will happen if 100,000 Americans died in one day? What would the Military do? Especially if it can be shown that the current regime was responsible for the lack of security which made the attack possible? Would the Military declare Martial Law and round up all the subversives? where would those people who caused this action to be taken go? To the FEMA camps.
  • JCD aka "biz" 2012/02/11 22:59:35
    JCD aka "biz"
    Right-Wingers have been claiming for several years that Obama wants to lock up "patriots" in the FEMA "concentration camps". I wonder why there are still so many of them around, especially on SH.
  • Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/02/11 21:06:47
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +4
    Attention Sheeple: When it is too late....you will remember reading "something about FEMA camps.....". but it's a shame you weren't "interested"in the details...........
    Don't say you weren't "warned"!!!!!!
  • D D Yo'Adri... 2012/02/11 22:50:45
    D D
    I was looking for more info. Still am.
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2012/02/11 20:49:24
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +2
    Fact: KBR has been hiring for FEMA camps. That took place in December (when everyone was busy with Christmas) did you notice? http://endthelie.com/2011/12/...
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/02/11 19:03:14
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    fema training camp
    your Tax Dollars hard at work
    fema training camp

fema training camp lol fema training camp
  • uguess ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/02/11 20:09:51
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... uguess 2012/02/11 20:49:43
  • BARRY0619 ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/02/11 20:55:12
    BARRY0619
    +1
    The video is 8:29 minutes long. Get checked for ADHD. The ADHD symptoms (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) differ between adults and children, although they are common to both. The symptoms span three different main areas of problems: inattention, hyperactivity and impulsiveness.
    Inattention is a label for a whole range of problems. It generally means being unable to concentrate on one thing for a long period of time.

http://alladhdsymptoms.com/
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... BARRY0619 2012/02/11 21:10:09
  • D.C. Willis 2012/02/11 17:21:00
    D.C. Willis
    +4
    You people obviously need help. You think getting rid of Obama will stop FEMA camps that were built under the Bush administration? These actions have been taken by both Democrat and Republicans.

Look at the date on this video.

• Hula gi... D.C. Wi... 2012/02/11 20:46:51
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    KBR is hiring that's fact.
  • Rick D.C. Wi... 2012/02/11 21:41:50
    Rick
    there you go again blaming Bush!
  • D.C. Wi... Rick 2012/02/11 23:59:23
    D.C. Willis
    There were camps built during his time in office but everyone wants to blame Obama. The fact is, these kinds of camps have been around since 1942.

Japanese-American internment was the relocation and internment by the United States government in 1942 of approximately 110,000 Japanese Americans and Japanese who lived along the Pacific coast of the United States to camps called "War Relocation Camps," in the wake of Imperial Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor.The internment of Japanese Americans was applied unequally throughout the United States. Japanese Americans who lived on the West Coast of the United States were all interned, while in Hawaii, where more than 150,000 Japanese Americans composed over one-third of the territory's population, 1,200 to 1,800 Japanese Americans were interned. Of those interned, 62% were American citizens.
  • Savious D.C. Wi... 2012/02/14 22:35:37
    Savious
    +1
    AMTRACK Really; OMG, they’re building a school down the street from me; it has to be a FEMA funded project as a secret prison; I mean it’s made from concrete cinder blocks, it has fences, individual rooms which could easily be converted into mass dorms; there’s even showers in it.
  • D.C. Wi... Savious 2012/02/15 00:22:27
    D.C. Willis
    Yeah, you better be careful. When the time comes the 20 Ft chain link fences will pop out of the ground, guard shacks will be air lifted in and military trucks will be hauling people in. LOL

Actually I have seen reports for years about these facilities being built. I do not know what they are being used for but every report shows them either empty or government employees working there.
  • Ukie 2012/02/11 16:43:22
    Ukie
    +7
    NDAA paved the way for martial law....Obama is just waiting for the right moment! Obama traitor
  • Informed Voter 2012/02/11 16:40:43
    Informed Voter
    +6
    William Ayers' Weather Underground Concentration Camps are becoming reality?

Wake up people!

• D D Informe... 2012/02/11 17:27:03
    D D
    +6
    He talks about the camps being used for re-education. I don't know, it reminds me too much of the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia. I'm not sure about the reason he gives for the camps. I admit, I am not privy to information on it, so who knows. All I know is this government isn't our friend.
  • Rick Ukie 2012/02/11 21:43:53
    Rick
    He should be worried, because we the people will fight back, unlike the sheeple! He can have them, all of them, they deserve each other. Start prepping now!
  • Hula gi... D D 2012/02/11 20:48:31
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    KRB is hiring and did in December that's a fact. KBR stands for Kellogg Brown & Root who are working with FEMA and those hired have to be ready in 24- 48 hours.
  • Informe... D D 2012/02/11 23:19:30
    Informed Voter
    No, it's certainly not.
  • Savious 2012/02/11 16:24:47
    Savious
    +4
    OK folks, I work at Fort Leonard Wood; I know this place, seen it several times, and yes there are foreign troops there.

But it is not what they are saying; one it has been there for a while; and two the foreign troops that are there, are being taught by our troops; not vice versa.
  • Delta Savious 2012/02/14 22:03:30
    Delta
    Who are those foreign troops?
  • Savious Delta 2012/02/14 22:30:57
    Savious
    NATO and Coalition partners mainly; there are a few other countries that the State Department has approved to be trained by us. But 99.9% of the foreign troops at Ft. Leonard Wood, are there as a student; being taught. There are a handful, less than half a dozen, foreign liaison officers, who are members of NATO; and there in a NATO capacity. Also, Ft. Leonard Wood isn’t alone in this; most US military training installations do this.
  • Delta Savious 2012/02/19 05:13:42
    Delta
    +1
    Thank you for that information. Back a year or two ago I had heard about these camps and the UN envolvement within this setting. I honestly just don't trust our government anymore and I would probably believe anything about them being against the people in America. I know that's wrong but the dishonesty is just laying on the surface for all to see and it has drowned my trust.

2014/10/31 23:12:05