Socialism vs. Conservatism.... Who Wins?

AARGH! 2010/12/17 23:52:14
So let's assume there are only black and white choices. That this country is currently being run by a socialist administration. Although we know that's bullshit let's just take a leap of logic here. That in 2012 you will have the choice of voting for a socialist and his administration getting a second term or you can vote for the Conservative candidate whether it's Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, Gov. Christie, or any other con. Hell even Rush or Glenn. Whatever goober they choose to support their continued effort to oppress gay americans, further deterioration of the middle class, turning their backs on fellow americans as in the 9/11 responders, and general disregard for americans and their rights and freedoms. Who wins?

• Che Guevara - Hero 2010/12/19 18:38:40
    Socialism....Although I don't think Obama is a socialist, It's better than be...
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +4
    It's a very simple choice. Give the power to the rich and the corporations ( conservatism ) or put the power in the hands of the people ( socialism ).

• aric 2011/09/22 16:12:13
    None of the Above....I don't like Obama, Socialists or Conservatives
    aric
    anarchy
  • JP 2011/01/06 15:53:13
    Conservatism........I hate gay americans, despise the poor and love war, deat...
    JP
    +2
    I can tell by the choices in answers that Conservatives have a far better grasp on Socialism than pretend Socialists have on Conservatism.

What brand of Socialist are you pretending to be, anyway?
  • AARGH! JP 2011/01/06 17:44:48
  • JP AARGH! 2011/01/06 22:16:30
    JP
    +1
    Obama is a great leader!

Your turn again!
  • aric AARGH! 2011/09/22 16:13:39
    aric
    +2
    its anarchy
  • luvguins 2011/01/06 15:00:38
    luvguins
    +1
    Just because I like clean water, clean air, safe foods, safe drugs, vaccines, interstate highways, social security, medicare, and personal security.
  • Doc Frank stein 2011/01/06 12:36:00
    Doc Frank stein
    Well, I'm from OZ.
    Mostly I vote more Conservatives here ... but yet I actually have some very radical or revelatory ideas nevertheless
  • LAAD Gunner - USMC 2011/01/06 07:15:15
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    You have obviously forgotten everything that this great nation was founded on.
  • AARGH! LAAD Gu... 2011/01/06 12:38:23
  • Jedmun 2011/01/02 11:49:12 (edited)
    Jedmun
    +2
    what the heck is wrong with you loser/socialist?,,,,The Representative Republic/conservative USA can and does respond faster with more money and medical aid to a disaster then any other country in the whole world bar none! to the tune of 3 to ten times as much as the second best responder country,,,and the people of this Representative Republic outgive its own government! that would not be possible were we fooktarded socialist! Wake the Fook Up you idiots! gawd!
  • AARGH! Jedmun 2011/01/02 14:26:30
  • Jedmun AARGH! 2011/01/02 18:20:36
    Jedmun
    +2
    dude do you do any research on History and the tactics Hugo Chavez and other socialist/dictators used to take over their countries? have you done any research on the people Obama surrounds himself with? how many Socialist/Comunists are right in the group of Czars ect.??? hard to seperate the sarcasm from the real deal with this admistration You Idiot Talking T-Shirt Boy
  • AARGH! Jedmun 2011/01/02 18:38:43
  • Jedmun AARGH! 2011/01/02 19:23:57
    Jedmun
    +2
    laughs~ some more 'othering' from you yet again?? how predictible,,do the Progressive actually print all your denial answers for you or do you all just memorize it?

You dodge the challenge again!~LMAO!~
  • AARGH! Jedmun 2011/01/02 19:28:19
  • Jedmun AARGH! 2011/01/02 19:34:40 (edited)
    Jedmun
    +2
    oh wow! I just realized this forum may be over your head,,,I'll just cut and paste those preceeding questions and have you re read them,,,they are very direct and simple, but I now know they must be read by you a few times for you to get it~LMAO!~

~dude do you do any research on History and the tactics Hugo Chavez and other socialist/dictators used to take over their countries? have you done any research on the people Obama surrounds himself with? how many Socialist/Comunists are right in the group of Obama's Czars ect.??? hard to seperate the sarcasm from the real deal with this admistration You Idiot Talking T-Shirt Boy

There~smiles~ I'll take it slow for ya now that I understand your disability
  • AARGH! Jedmun 2011/01/02 19:43:15 (edited)
  • Jedmun AARGH! 2011/01/02 20:16:09
    Jedmun
    +2
    ok~chuckles~ its clear you don't do any research and just want others to it for you,,,typical liberal kneejerk slacker~LMAO!~I don't know what your phobia about Rove and Cheney are but it is purely neurotic I am sure,,,Now George Soros on the other hand is a real global threat, and is credited for breaking the Bank Of England as well as 4 economies and has his sites on the USA, Soros meets with Obama bi-quartly, now why do suppose he would do that?
  • AARGH! Jedmun 2011/01/02 20:20:50
  • Jedmun AARGH! 2011/01/02 20:43:40 (edited)
    Jedmun
    +2
    I do pay attention and Cheney is no threat to America, nor is Rove,,,,George Soros has gone on record bragging about how he breaks governments and economies, he has gone record saying the US dollor must be managedly devalued,hmmm? happen to notice Obama is doing just that?,,,thats not paranoid, thats FACT! how about you pay attention and get up off your do nothing slacker arse and get educated Talking Shirt Planet Boy
  • AARGH! Jedmun 2011/01/02 20:47:46
  • Jedmun AARGH! 2011/01/02 20:52:30
    Jedmun
    +2
    Typical Progressive Avoidance,,oh you are entertaining aren't you!~LMAO!~ You haven't got one single clue? do ya?~laughs!~ No,,no you don't, and the beginning of your obviouse Identity Crisis is starting
  • AARGH! Jedmun 2011/01/02 20:57:03 (edited)
  • Jedmun AARGH! 2011/01/02 21:08:22
    Jedmun
    +2
    ~paranoia of a delusional ~Laughs!~ what do you think all your unprovible tripe about Rove and Cheney is!~OMG You are too funny! are you really a standup comedian? working on some bizarre standup routine? I mean come on,,,no one is as stupid as you are,,,,its all an act right,,,just say you aren't serious and save face ~LMAO!~ too much!

oh by the way,,,Glen Beck begs for any and all correction about what he has reported,,so far, no one has been able to do it,,how about You be the first!~LMAO!~ is planet talking shirt really just a Progressive lies echo chamber??? becuase thats exactly how you act~Laughs!~

go ahead and correct the record will ya? I DARE YOU!~LMAO!~
    show the alegations about Rove and Cheney and disprove what I told you about Soros,,,bet ya can't!
  • AARGH! Jedmun 2011/01/02 21:20:48
  • Jedmun AARGH! 2011/01/02 21:30:37
    Jedmun
    +2
    I knew you couldn't do it,,,,~laughs~ if you call researching the facts to have an opinion skewed and whacky you are further along in your Identity Crisis then I thought, full Denial,, I really have no agenda ,,,just Fact based opinion, and I am completely open to haveing my mind changed soon as I see the facts that will change it,,,,,,,I challenged you to provide those facts and you yet again tucked tail and ran away,,,how very Progressive of you,,,Progressives don't solve problems they create them then stuff their heads in the sand about it~Laughs!~

You haven't foggiest idea why we went into Iraq do you???even though I made it very clear to 'Che The Murderer' it went right over your head of denial didn't it? Ya,,,ya it did~LMAO!~
  • Spent 2010/12/19 19:09:46
    Spent
    +1
    Keep your filthy Capitalist hands off of my Socialism!
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +4
  • AARGH! Che Gue... 2010/12/19 18:42:53
  • Che Gue... AARGH! 2010/12/19 18:50:52
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    Love the cartoon :)
  • Doc Fra... Che Gue... 2011/01/06 12:37:44
    Doc Frank stein
    +1
    Actually ... not at all that "simple" LOL!
  • Wilde~MoonChild ™ 2010/12/18 19:13:59 (edited)
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    +2
    Conservatism died with Reagan -( 2nd time today Ive said that)

What we have now is Neo-Conservatism - Too bad most of their followers dont know that
  • AARGH! Wilde~M... 2010/12/18 19:19:19
  • Wilde~M... AARGH! 2010/12/18 19:20:35
    Wilde~MoonChild ™
    +2
    Oh yea... I have been...

I read the definition.... they are SO neo -cons
  • luvguins Wilde~M... 2010/12/19 19:08:48
    luvguins
    +2
    No doubt as they all want:

"a tendency to see the world in binary good/evil terms
    low tolerance for diplomacy
    readiness to use military force
    emphasis on US unilateral action
    disdain for multilateral organizations
    focus on the Middle East
    an us versus them mentality".
  • BH1701 "In Kirk We Trust" 2010/12/18 17:10:46
    BH1701 "In Kirk We Trust"
    +2
    I have zero respect for the Republican party in its current incarnation.
  • The Gov-Here to help BN362 2010/12/18 00:11:48
    The Gov-Here to help BN362
    +4
    A) I do NOT believe for one second that all conservatives are racist, hate gays, love war, and hate the poor.

B) I DO have a problem giving away what I work my ass off for, to unwillingly give it to people who will NOT work.

C) People need to realize the system is rigged in the first place and that both parties are taking us into a state of no return.

D) I would still vote for the Conservative because I know for SURE what I will get with a Socialist, the Conservative might surprise me and actually do their f****** job..
  • AARGH! The Gov... 2010/12/18 00:18:48
  • The Gov... AARGH! 2010/12/18 00:27:10
    The Gov-Here to help BN362
    +4
    I am a big believer in charity, and so are many conservatives.

It is when you take it without my blessing, use it in my name for things I do not want it spent on, and waste it that I have a problem with.

That outhouse IS full of sh**.. I can look around the world and see with my own eyes that it isn't working, eventually the coffers run dry and then you have a country with equal misery. It doesn't matter who does it, which ideology we use, how it is implemented, it never works as well as capitalism..

We just need to get these people out. I wouldn't even mind having a Democrat if it meant they would quit selling us out to this globalist crap.
  • LAAD Gu... The Gov... 2011/01/06 07:11:13
    LAAD Gunner - USMC
    +2
    damn well said! I like you lol :)

2014/07/30 01:07:19