So you think Ron Paul is not a Racist - Look at his top 10 Racist supporters..

JessyBear 2012/02/16 14:20:02

That a great group of people we have backing Ron Paul. This kind of fits with the vile Ron Paul Supporter I have been seeing here on Sodahead. You met them all before as well. No doubt they will come here to this post as the good PualBots they are and try to fill it up with meaningless and twisted posts about the other candidate. They will call me all kinds of names and say that I’m actually the racist. Because I feel we should support Israel and pick a candidate that is both a conservative and an honest man that actually has done more than talk. If Paul had his way, there would be no regulations – he would do away with the military overseas, he would allow Iran to get nukes. No regulations are just as bad as to much regulations.

Wow - I'm feeling the love already

"This is not guilty by association. Ron Paul has spread white supremacy on conspiracy theories for years in his newsletters. The racism and conspiracy theories have driven some people to violence. Not only have Ron Paul’s racist supporters endorsed him and his views, he has endorsed them through his positions on the Civil War and the Civil Rights movement, without disavowing the support he gets from racists. This is guilt by racism."

Read More: http://newsone.com/nation/casey-gane-mccalla/top-1...

• rustyshackelford 2012/02/16 20:28:36
  • JessyBear rustysh... 2012/02/17 15:56:54
    JessyBear
    Buttons as my mother would say.
  • The Gipper~PWCM~JLA 2012/02/16 16:06:03
    The Gipper~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    If he is a racist, he'd make a much better pres than the racist currently in office!
  • JessyBear The Gip... 2012/02/16 18:38:09
    JessyBear
    He is a racist as is the man in office.... I choose neither - thanks
  • I don't like Obama in office 2012/02/16 15:38:29 (edited)
  • I don't... I don't... 2012/02/16 15:40:53 (edited)
    I don't like Obama in office
    If you want to Look at racist and hate look at the groups Obama backs http://www.youtube.com/watch?... , ,as with this free palestine movement the last groups that did such was the Ones that lighted the fires of World War Two that so took two Nukes to help STOP.. http://www.tellchildrenthetru...
  • I don't... I don't... 2012/02/16 15:52:21 (edited)
    I don't like Obama in office
    Speaking of the POP Culture...and those that have silver fillings, Ask you self some thing about Leadership...
    How many cases of Mental Illness is so related to & is misdiagnosis for such things of thyroid problems such as constipation, insomnia, tremors, frequent bowel movements, excessive sweating, joint pains, Obama care Obama looked to Romney care to bring about Obama care & Appointed FDA Margaret Hamburg, who in 2009 refused to hold the makers of such things as or ban Doctors from using or recall the use of mercury used in dental work known as Amalgam Note: those “silver fillings” aren’t silver. Its mainly mercury ! Time released poison! Information call "1 651 644 4572" "dams@usfamily.net"? or send 4 imfo @ DAMS 1043 Grand Ave, #317 St Paul MN 55105

Hazards links reads as views of Epidemiological research for causes of Gulf War Syndrome for those with Amalgam Gulf war syndrome unexplained chronic multisymptom illnesses and undiagnosable illness & ADHD Schizophrenia etc, I just wunder of the people Obama is seeking to push for force care to buy how many are misdiagnosis with related IIlnesses , Note Book to read

Interaction Between Electromagnetic Radiation? and Toxic Metals

by Charles Masur, MD

Note There is a lawyer known for work fighting back.....
    Call---

R...

by Charles Masur, MD

Call---

Robert B. Reeves
    The Reeves Law Group

Phone: 800-644-8000
    Fax: 877-491-7860
    1-859-226-9000
    http://www.mercuryexposure.in...
    http://healthimpactnews.com/2...
    _____________________________...
    http://www.dams.cc/
  • JessyBear I don't... 2012/02/16 18:28:57
    JessyBear
    +1
    I think Obama is a racist as well. But getting in bed with the KKK is just as bad as getting in bed with Rev Wright... I don't care for either of them.
  • fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust" 2012/02/16 15:27:01
  • JessyBear fuzzy K... 2012/02/16 18:37:35
    JessyBear
    +1
    Nail on the head......LMAO - love the dog....This is great. Thank you.
  • MichaelJ 2012/02/16 14:58:03
    MichaelJ
    You may also know a poster by the distorted comments they make. There are many reasons that people support Ron Paul and there are many reason people oppose him. It would be nice if people could manage to just keep to the facts and either support him or not. The simple minded attacks, which anyone who has followed Ron Paul's career know aren't true. Ron Paul may have policies you disagree with, no problem. Debatethe REAL issues not mud slinging
  • JessyBear MichaelJ 2012/02/16 18:31:58
    JessyBear
    Wow that has to be the first time I had a logical note from a Ron Paul person. Oh I think this is a real issue. This is not 20 year old news.
  • JessyBear 2012/02/16 14:27:37
    JessyBear
    “You may know a man by the company he keeps”

2014/09/02 14:37:05