So this is what everyone is excited about? Obama is a dumbass period....

bigwill7884 2008/09/23 14:51:59
For Obama
Against Obama
I will let the video do the talking.

• Cu33029 2008/09/23 15:07:40
    Against Obama
    Cu33029
    +15
    WOW, how anyone can vote for Obama & put him in the most important job in our country, is besides me!

Go McCain/Palin!!!

• Tom 2012/11/21 12:58:34 (edited)
    Against Obama
    Tom
    I have NEVER Liked him from Day one and he never will I did not hardly do anything about gas price but let it go up and up and up......he did not do anything about healthcare exp have older people be screwed on and in the past 4 I repeat 4 year sice he as been in the office people have ether not had jobs or has to work 2 to 3 jobs just getting buy.....and tho's people that have only one job is sitting at there mom's and/or dad's and helping them pay bill's this (guy) is a Dumb ass and 90% of the USA knows am right!!!!!
  • victor ulloa 2011/07/29 20:28:24
    Against Obama
    victor ulloa
    ron paul 2012
  • JohnDovala 2010/05/07 01:49:37
    JohnDovala
    +3
    It should be a Progressive rather than a Dem. or Rep. Those two parties divide us and made politics completely bias. Most people don't know what their party stands for and just are classified under that party because their parents were of that party. By the way I am only 14 and have these feelings I could only imagine what the older citizens think, am I right?
  • Suz JohnDovala 2010/10/19 00:05:25
    Suz
    +2
    "It should be a Progressive rather than a Dem. or Rep."
    OMG....oh yeah, you're only 14..does your mother know you're playing on the computer...go outside and play...geesh..
  • RightMind JohnDovala 2010/11/13 02:11:17
    RightMind
    Well just know this, "Progressives" are democrats who "think" that they will avoid the obvious baggage of the jackass party calling themselves progressives. They are even more cowardly than democrats are naturally!

Second, you're already 14 and even with our life expectancy ever on the increase, I think its certainly safe to admonish you to never, never ever, never, did I say never? vote for a JackAss democrat! Never!
  • ronald Brake Trotter 2010/04/02 14:15:11
    ronald Brake Trotter
    +3
    This is America. Never forget it. We will throw out the trash and keep on building the worlds best place. we have been asleep, but just a nap. when we awaken, we will see what has happen and get rid of it. Remember one thing, The mess has been done by only 20% of the people here. They lie about everything. twist the truth, and put on a Magic show the would put Houdini to sham. They trick the hard working man that only has time each day to watch the one sided liberal propaganda that is put out my The Oboma propaganda machine. We don't need guns and fighting in the street. The assure to this problem is so simple. It is as simple as talking to your
    friends. Keep them informed. let them know that political parties are blind and don't care about you. they just want to stay in office. They lie to keep their job. Remember the old movie " Mr. smith goes to Washington." When was the last time that you hear of a poor Senator? Get to know who you are voting for. What did he do before he ran for office. He didn't just change to run for this office. He has always been what he is. Remember that the internet is free. email are strong. band together and let's build America up again. Make our grandpa proud of us again. Slow down and see what you are doing. What we do here will last a l...

friends. Keep them informed. let them know that political parties are blind and don't care about you. they just want to stay in office. They lie to keep their job. Remember the old movie " Mr. smith goes to Washington." When was the last time that you hear of a poor Senator? Get to know who you are voting for. What did he do before he ran for office. He didn't just change to run for this office. He has always been what he is. Remember that the internet is free. email are strong. band together and let's build America up again. Make our grandpa proud of us again. Slow down and see what you are doing. What we do here will last a long long time. Is this the place you want to put in your will to pass on to you children and family. Prayer and work makes us strong. and the greater of these is prayer.

I am not ashram of what I believe,

Ronald Brake Trotter
    April 2, 2010
  • Jay 2010/03/22 15:33:23
    Against Obama
    Jay
    +1
    I can't believe how retarded this guy is!! I'm sorry that's a low blow to retards.
  • Nobama! 2010/01/11 01:24:47
    Against Obama
    Nobama!
    +2
    All I have to say is that Obama is a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit!
  • Suz Nobama! 2010/10/19 00:06:50
    Suz
    +2
    ooops, you forgot to say 'socialist' and an illegal.
    Have a nice day...
  • gary 2010/01/01 03:49:13
    Against Obama
    gary
    +2
    Look, this guy is so stupid that if you showed him a picture of a toilet and explained what it was for and how to use it; he would shit himself just trying to get there. This country is seriously screwed because of the clown. His cabnet is full of loser/jokers that don't know anything about business or the economy and all he knows is how to spend, tax and print money. Failed stimulus after failed stimulus, what a joke ass. I own a business, I have employees and I have to make money to make payroll. My situation as a small business owner and middle class American is as foreign to this idiot as comunion to muslim. The international community is laughing at Obama, he is an ineffective clown and he makes America look weak......and we are weak with him at the helm. Give me a second here while I Go throwup......................... had it with this government, this congress and this president. What a bunch of idiotic,sophomoric bunch of no-nothing, do-nothing, moronic jokers. I honestly couldn't do worse if I tried. This country and all of the liberals that caused this are doomed. I honestly couldn't be more disheartened, sad and disgusted.
  • cookiecutter 2009/12/24 00:56:07
    Against Obama
    cookiecutter
    +1
    just look at all the crap he's pushingand you'll know why,NO OBAMA.Impeach him NOW!!!
  • jason13666 2009/09/03 06:19:55
    Against Obama
    jason13666
    The guy is a fucking dumbass! I am seriously scared for what the future holds even after he leaves office. It will take years to reverse everything he is doing.
  • Mike75785 2009/07/24 17:43:08
    Against Obama
    Mike75785
    +2
    Your President

From Dreams of My Father:'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father :'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father:'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father:'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father:'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY,

From Audacity of Hope:'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'
  • tahoerick 2009/03/22 02:25:21
    Against Obama
    tahoerick
    It would be a real laugh if Obama lost his teleprompter. The man has no idea what to say, or which the focus group approved message he is going to give today. He flips and flops more then Clinton ever did. God help our Country! He is going to distroy it in the first year.
  • Mike75785 tahoerick 2009/08/07 21:24:10
    Mike75785
    Help Stop the Health care plan with The League of American Voters

Here's how to fight it:

1. Arm yourself with the facts: Read Chapter 4 in Catastrophe, "Obama's Health Care Catastrophe," which details how Obamacare will destroy American health care and explains what has happened in Canada!

2. Help Air a Powerful TV Ad — Donate Money!: The League of American Voters is running an advertisement Dick wrote in the swing states with key senators. Give them as much as you can to run these ads.

SEE THE NEW TV AD DICK SAYS CAN DEFEAT OBAMA'S HEALTH CARE TAKEOVER — GO HERE NOW

Donate today via credit card or send checks.

Time is of the essence.

We need to run these ads this month!
  • Sam 2009/01/27 04:19:05
    Against Obama
    Sam
    +1
    Sick of Liberals....Did not vote for Obama and hope he fails at his liberal ideas.
  • Mike75785 Sam 2009/08/07 21:26:04
    Mike75785
    Please help to fight the passing of the Obama Health Care Plan with The League of American Voters

Here's how to fight it:

Time is of the essence.

We need to run these ads this month!
  • xXj0un!0rXx 2008/12/02 15:31:25
    For Obama
    xXj0un!0rXx
    yo he is gonna be a great president....yo just wait and see
  • Mike75785 xXj0un!... 2009/08/07 21:27:22
    Mike75785
    Defeat this Socialist health care plan with the League of American Voters.

Here's how to fight it:

Time is of the essence.

We need to run these ads this month!
  • lil mama 2008/11/17 08:45:17
    Against Obama
    lil mama
    AWESOME VIDEO... obama awesome video
  • Smartass 2008/10/17 20:21:41
  • Lindsey 2008/10/15 19:50:06
    Lindsey
    I DONT THINK EITHER ONE WOULD BE GOOD FOR OUR COUNTRY
    OBAMA IS GOING TO BANN GUNS....WTF
    AND MCCAIN IS GOING TO BE THE SAME AS OUR F*UP PRESIDENT NOW
  • Mike75785 Lindsey 2009/08/07 21:29:59
    Mike75785
    No mtter who you are for we need to stop this socialist health care plan. Help the League of American Voters

Here's how to fight it:

Time is of the essence.

We need to run these ads this month!
  • ~Robin~ 2008/09/24 19:03:37
    Against Obama
    ~Robin~
    +3
    FINALLY a poll I may not get attacked and harrassed if I respond. Nice video...I was considered a racist in another poll b/c I said he didn't have the experience to be President....that's just a racists way of saying "we ain't voting a black guy in" ya know. I was outraged but had to control myself and remind myself of the dimwits I was dealing with and that they are not worth my precious time.....NOOBAMA in '08. guy ya outraged remind dimwits dealing worth precious noobama 08
  • bigwill... ~Robin~ 2008/09/24 20:47:07
    bigwill7884
    +2
    Any McCain/Palin supporters are welcome here, although a few Obama zombies must have fell through the cracks by adding there 1/2 cent worth of Obama knowledge.
  • Mike75785 bigwill... 2009/08/07 21:31:33
    Mike75785
    Help the League of American Voters to Stop this Socialist health Care Plan.

Here's how to fight it:

Time is of the essence.

We need to run these ads this month!
  • BOND007 2008/09/24 17:42:04
    Against Obama
    BOND007
  • Mike75785 BOND007 2009/08/07 21:34:08
    Mike75785
    Cute add! Please help the League of merican Voters to stop this Socialist Health Care Plan.

Here's how to fight it:

Time is of the essence.

We need to run these ads this month!
  • noobama 2008/09/24 06:09:04
  • Malibulorie 2008/09/24 02:30:59
    Against Obama
    Malibulorie
    +5
    Against Obama and loving it!
  • Mike75785 Malibul... 2009/08/07 21:35:15
    Mike75785
    Stop The Socialist Health Care Plan.

Here's how to fight it:

Time is of the essence.

We need to run these ads this month!
  • Cindi 2008/09/24 02:06:00
    For Obama
    Cindi
    McCain & Bush want to steal oil in Iraq and keep our troops there a year longer for "domestic political reasons" according to Bush. Tell that to the families who are losing loved ones there so that the rich can become richer. NO HOW, NO WAY, NO MCCAIN! That means they are willing to sacrifice the lives of young American soldiers for personal greed. May God have mercy on the greedy (and gullible) Republicans.
  • bigwill... Cindi 2008/09/24 14:10:46
    bigwill7884
    +3
    Obama just said that he is going to keep troops there longer now too, and he wouldnt be able to pull troops out any faster, gullible Obama supporters, I guess you people can see dead people as well!!!
  • ~Robin~ bigwill... 2008/09/24 18:49:37
    ~Robin~
    +1
    LMAO BigWill
  • Mike75785 ~Robin~ 2009/08/07 21:39:43
    Mike75785
    Stop the Socialist Health Care Plan with the League of American Voters

Here's how to fight it:

Time is of the essence.

We need to run these ads this month!
  • Cindi bigwill... 2008/09/26 02:58:09
    Cindi
    We should never have gotten involved in the war in Iraq in the first place. They have been fighting a holy war for thousands of years. It was called Mesopotamia when the war began. Regarding the dead people, Bush won't allow the deceased American soldiers or caskets to be shown. Bad for his reputation.
  • Mike75785 Cindi 2009/08/07 21:43:28
    Mike75785
    Bush didn't want the caskets shown out of respect for the parents and love ones of the deceased.

You need to study the facts sweetheart.

Here's how to fight it:

Time is of the essence.

We need to run these ads this month!
  • Mike75785 bigwill... 2009/08/07 21:39:25
    Mike75785

Here's how to fight it:

Time is of the essence.

We need to run these ads this month!
  • Ray bigwill... 2010/01/28 03:10:53
    Ray
    +1
    RIGHT ON!!!
  • Mike75785 Cindi 2009/08/07 21:37:45
    Mike75785
    Guess what Obama is doing the same thing!

Please help stop this Socialist health care plan.

The League of American Voters tells how.
    Here's how to fight it:

Time is of the essence.

We need to run these ads this month!

2014/12/20 11:36:47