So now...

The Black Dagger 2012/03/28 02:05:39
Related Topics: Democrat
...that we have learned that Zimmerman was a registered democrat, what do you think will happen now?

• Alex 2012/03/28 02:18:08
    All of the above.
    Alex
    +9
    Somehow, someway, the liberals are going to shout: "IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!"

• texasred 2012/03/28 19:45:14
    Other notions.
    texasred
    They're going to keep that as quiet as possible.
  • seadog6608PWCM 2012/03/28 19:21:48
    All of the above.
    +1
    They get away with this because nobody will even go to the source, like the City of Sanford, with its treasure trove of information that can shed light on this.
  • jr 2012/03/28 13:35:48
    All of the above.
    jr
    +2
    This is all in part of the democrats reelection campaign
  • Rore73 2012/03/28 12:09:16
    All of the above.
    Rore73
    +1
    Obama will have to get a new teleprompter after this!
  • KCurtis 2012/03/28 09:54:07
    All of the above.
    KCurtis
    +1
    Gee and I thought only RWNJ committed murder // sarcasm off
  • ppk007@... KCurtis 2012/03/28 13:23:27
    ppk007@cfl.rr.com
    well apparently you do see it as murder
  • PetrifiedElephantPoop 2012/03/28 06:47:03
    Other notions.
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    Now that we have seen one more stupid ass post...what will happen next....Sodahead will make it a Hot Topic?
  • The Bla... Petrifi... 2012/03/28 08:31:40
    The Black Dagger
    +4
    Also missed the point. Also a typical Liberal with the language and the "victim" syndrome.
  • Petrifi... The Bla... 2012/03/28 08:47:57
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    Your point is worthless at best. I think being a Democrat is the least of his worries at this point. Why bring an illogical point to the table? Him being a democrat means what to the greater society...or the larger group of all democrats? The answer is nothing. Your post just stirs the pot.

Okay...so let me here the expansion of whatever you seem to be arguing here. A one sentence post doesn't an argument make. Maybe I'll be convinced if you expand on your point.
  • The Bla... Petrifi... 2012/03/28 09:01:51
    The Black Dagger
    +3
    You've missed the point again. The media and all of those race groups have been painting him as their vision of the quintessential Conservative lunatic racist gun toting psycho.

They took an end run around the judicial system and already tried, convicted and had planned punishment for Zimmerman. True to form Conservatives came to his aid because people were trying to circumvent proper judicial procedure with outrageous and absolutely unfounded assertions of racism. So immeadiately, the various race baiting groups, like NAACP, NBP, etc, painted him as a Conservative Republican simply because those that defended his Constitutional rights were Conservatives.

On the other side of the spectrum, Liberals began looking into their infallible crystal balls of mind reading and they knew that his motivation was racial. Further, the boy that was killed was an innocent, poor, helpless, little lamb, and not a 6'2" 17 year old thug wannabe. They knew Zimmerman was a white man because his last name was Zimmerman and when it was discovered he was only half white, he became suddenly a White-Hispanic (a term I have never heard in my entire life; and I grew up in Texas).

The Liberals didn't look at the facts. They looked only at the race and their presumptions based on absolutely nothing more ...

The Liberals didn't look at the facts. They looked only at the race and their presumptions based on absolutely nothing more than skin color and the media followed suit to sell papers. Then it comes to light that this horrible white monster is one of their own, and this has happened many times before and you and they bought into it.

Now, the media, staying true to form, will have to find a way to spin this to continue to make Zimmerman the bad guy and not a true Democrat or they will ignore the fact that he is a Democrat altogether.
  • Petrifi... The Bla... 2012/03/28 09:28:46
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    I think you are painting all liberals with a hugely broad brush. I was talking to a co-worker today...I plainly think this case should play out in the courts and let the facts/chips fall where they may. I do think calling something self defense when you were the one pursuing someone with a gun in hand is a bit absurd.

As for the blame Bush crowd....The "stand your ground" law enacted by Jeb Bush, and written by the gun lobby has made this case a bit of a mess. Reasonable force to defend oneself was a perfect standard before. We should take some time to review our gun laws and stop the NRA from framing the argument under a guise of "freedom."

But I'll reserve judgment until more real facts come out....democrats that commit crimes should be punished just the same as everyone else.
    However, 17 year olds of any race should not be shot, while walking home with skittles and an iced tea. This is a tragedy.
  • The Bla... Petrifi... 2012/03/28 15:30:10
    The Black Dagger
    +2
    First off, "Gun in hand," and "Persuing." These are not given facts in the case. These are simple presumptions on the part of the Liberals and the media. And I agree with you about letting it play out in the courts, nice change of attitude there, but it has already been so quagmired in Liberal race politics that for a jury to even begin to be impartial will be very very difficult now.

Your whole second paragraph is once again, absolutely full of presumptions. The NRA wrote the law? The NRA framed the argument? You've got to be joking, it's in the Constitution. It was an attempt to get rid of murky language such as "reasonable". Why don't you actually look up how easy it is to go to jail for defending yourself even without the use of a gun or even without anyone being killed.

In your third paragraph, you said you'll reserve judgement until the facts come out, however, in your first paragraph you've already painted him as stalking Trayvon with "gun in hand" when there has been nothing evidential released that says he was stalking the boy while brandishing a gun. So the boy was walking home and was just shot for no reason, oh wait, I thought you were reserving your judgements.
  • Petrifi... The Bla... 2012/04/15 07:27:16 (edited)
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    The 911 tapes clearly show Martin being followed by Zimmerman and he was told by the police to stop following. Reserving judgment and ignoring the facts of the case are to totally different subjects.
  • The Bla... Petrifi... 2012/03/28 09:04:55 (edited)
    The Black Dagger
    +2
    As an aside, it does bring up a question the Leftists can put up on Sodahead.

How many Psuedo-Conservatives will abandon their principals in favor of party and no longer defend Zimmerman's rights?
  • Petrifi... The Bla... 2012/03/28 09:30:21
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    I'll choose to leave my spoon holstered for now.....you can stir it if you want to.
  • Cognito22 Petrifi... 2012/03/28 13:18:53 (edited)
    Cognito22
    +3
    You know damn well if Zimmerman had been a Republican, there would have been a dozen posts on SodaHead alone tying killers to Republicans.

You consider this stupid only because that connection can't be made.
  • The Bla... Cognito22 2012/03/28 15:31:56
    The Black Dagger
    +3
    Thank you for pointing out my entire point of this posting.
  • Petrifi... Cognito22 2012/04/15 07:32:23 (edited)
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    Seriously....this case has nothing to do with politics. And I consider it stupid of you to presume any opinion I might have and what this has to do with someone's political leanings.

If you wanna debate guns and politics outside of this case...create the poll and we'll go...till then don't assume what I think, know or consider to be stupid...as that would go to my state of mind.
  • VERYwiseguy 2012/03/28 06:19:53
    Other notions.
    VERYwiseguy
    +1
    He'll vote Republican because he's afraid he'll lose his gun permit now.
  • The Bla... VERYwis... 2012/03/28 08:32:29
    The Black Dagger
    +3
    Maybe. Very possible. After the way the Democrat President and his Liberal friends and pocket media have treated him. Why not?
  • Jackal 2012/03/28 05:21:11 (edited)
    Other notions.
    Jackal
    Right Wingers are going to state that he is Democrat and that proves that Democrats are racist psychos or somewhere along those lines...

When will this idiocy end?
  • The Bla... Jackal 2012/03/28 08:30:53
    The Black Dagger
    +3
    You missed the point of the question. Typical Liberal.
  • Jackal The Bla... 2012/03/28 15:33:08
    Jackal
    Not a liberal,

You miss the point of my statement...

Typical Conservative.
  • The Bla... Jackal 2012/03/28 15:42:58
    The Black Dagger
    +2
    Not at all, your statement has nothing to do with my point.

Again, typical Liberal.

But since you want to play, let's go through your statement, you know, your first statement. Not the one where you are pretending to be an independent.

Right Wingers, as you so Liberally put it, have actually done the exact opposite. They have simply been trying to show Liberals that he isn't a racist psycho or something along those lines. It is the Liberals who have been intimating and trying so desperately to paint him as a "typical racist Conservative white person who wants to kill black kids".

I am merely showing these same individuals that he is not in fact a Republican but a Democrat and asserting that all of the hype that the Liberals and the Media have paid into this will now have to be spun, as has been done several times prior.

Also, what if he were a Republican? My guess is we'd be reading several dozen Sodahead postings grave dancing and shouting from the rooftops "All Conservatives "are racist psychos".

Indeed. When will the idiocy end?
  • Jackal The Bla... 2012/03/28 16:06:44
  • The Bla... Jackal 2012/03/28 16:11:26
    The Black Dagger
    +3
    As a matter of fact I do know what kind of person you are by the words you stated. Words have meaning. Ask any Liberal when a Conservative speaks something out of line they don't approve of.

"Both sides" is a complete cop out when a Liberal is caught within the web of his own hypocrisy.

You changed your entire point of view. I'm so happy that people like you are so much above all the rest of us pleebs. I hope you don't get a nosebleed up there in that tall ivory tower.
  • Jackal The Bla... 2012/03/28 16:14:27 (edited)
    Jackal
    You don't even know my point of view, so what are you saying? So I bash a conservative, that automatically makes me a liberal?
  • The Bla... Jackal 2012/03/29 04:50:09
    The Black Dagger
    No. Because you argue like a Liberal. You speak like a Liberal. And you regurgitate their illogical talking points.

Furthermore you haven't made a point about anything other than trying to prove your belief that you are better than everyone else.

Walks and talks like a duck, guess what?
  • Jackal The Bla... 2012/03/29 05:04:35
    Jackal
    Wow, you must see the world as black and white don't you?

If I argue your views it makes me a Liberal...

Your logic is awesome.
  • The Bla... Jackal 2012/03/29 05:08:02 (edited)
    The Black Dagger
    And once again, you argue like a Liberal.

Instead of logically countering all of my statements with thought out replies, proving me wrong, you attack me personally, proving me right.

Edit: And thanks, my logic is awesome and you are not the first to have said so.
  • Jackal The Bla... 2012/03/29 05:31:36
    Jackal
    I never attacked you. You attacked me, because I said something that was against your views.
    You don't have anything important that is worth countering.
  • The Bla... Jackal 2012/03/29 22:52:22
    The Black Dagger
    +1
    I attacked your argument, such as it was, not you. And I proceeded to use logic to take your argument apart. Now perhaps you might perceive this is me attacking you personally because I generalized the typical Liberal. That wasn't a personal attack. That was an oft seen observation.

And again, instead of logically picking apart my logic or observations you instead implied that my world view was skewed, which is essentially a personal attack.

I've given you plenty of opportunities to logically rebuff my argument, but instead you go the "typical Liberal" route and merely strengthen it even further.

You simply say I have nothing important to say without any proof to that on your part. You simply say that your assertions are correct without any further clarification. Your arguments and points are nearly non-existent and easily crushed, ie; this particular discussion we are having now.

It is essentially one sided with me making points and you venting frustration at your lack of counter points. I am merely pointing out this to you and it is ironically frustrating you even further.
  • Jackal The Bla... 2012/03/30 00:08:51
    Jackal
    *Yawn*
    Nice speech...
    You still don't have anything that is worth arguing, seriously, about.
  • The Bla... Jackal 2012/03/30 05:06:48 (edited)
    The Black Dagger
    +1
    You're done then. You're finished, nothing more to offer but the same tired refusal to even try to use logic.

Typical Liberal.
  • Jackal The Bla... 2012/03/30 07:26:27
    Jackal
    No point,
    Nothing to argue about.
    Nothing to do here
  • Jackal The Bla... 2012/03/30 07:30:38
    Jackal
    +1
    Its just a stupid thing to argue about. If you so desperatly want to defeat me in some ridiculous debate, okay, you win.
  • The Bla... Jackal 2012/03/30 08:51:52
    The Black Dagger
    +1
    I know I win. I had you beat a long time ago.

I was trying to allow you the chance to regain a little dignity, but instead, you chose simply to not do anything.

So be it.
  • Jackal The Bla... 2012/03/30 18:40:56
  • SK-pro impeachment 2012/03/28 05:13:29
    All of the above.
    SK-pro impeachment
    +3
    Too late to turn this bus around now. They're going to run with what they created. Skin color is more important to them anyways.

2014/10/24 08:34:55