So.. I can't STAND Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh... does that make me SMART or an Elitist, or both?

JohnGalt 2011/07/17 21:17:11
Yeah... You have brains.. you're an elitist!
You're smart.. just like me. Limbag and Coulter are simply full of gas.
You're a SMART elitist!  (that's better than being a conservative lemming!)

• dublin9 2011/07/18 17:47:14
    dublin9
    +39
    You have a right to your opinion, but apparently don't have any reasons. You obviously can't form them in your mind as witnessed by the fact that there is no explanatory commentary in your post. I suspect you are reacting much like a worm when prodded with a stick. Your post makes you neither smart or elitist. It displays a functional illiteracy and dubious cognitive skills.

• tom C 2011/07/21 20:48:09 (edited)
    tom  C
    +1
    You don't have to LIKE them...or STAND them...you can HATE them....thats typical LIBERAL EMOTION that always comes into play before logic and using your brain......

just agree with their viewpoints and facts....
  • JohnGalt tom C 2011/07/21 23:30:29
    JohnGalt
    Perhaps you can help me with this one...
    The RIGHT is always wanting less government,,,YET, it is the RED states who TAKE more in federal aid than they pay. In other words it is the DEMOCRATS who subsidize the Right. Even Reason Magazine had an article on this dilemma in July, and couldn't explain it, other than to think that the Right is just simply CLUELESS... and they are a Libertarian rag... so... tell me.. WHY does the Right take more aid than they pay in taxes?
  • tom C JohnGalt 2011/07/22 19:10:02
    tom  C
    you are mixing subjects together and wrong on both counts....

http://www.ntu.org/tax-basics...

after looking at the table you realize a lot of people dont pay their FAIR SHARE,,,,,
    and its not the rich...
  • JohnGalt tom C 2011/07/22 20:33:42
    JohnGalt
    http://reason.com/archives/20...
    Here's the Reason Magazine article... it's interesting reading....
  • leslie davis 2011/07/19 23:05:20
    leslie davis
    +2
    I have seen and heard enough from Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter. I detest them both. I would not spend one penny to buy anything they have ever written.. However, if someone gave me the books, I probably would read them. Otherwise, forget about it.
  • rasputan 2011/07/19 21:59:04 (edited)
    rasputan
    +3
    Most of the people that "think" thay cannot stand them, Have never read one of Ann's Books. Or
    listened to Rush Limbaugh.
    If they had, They would know that hating the truth does not make one Smart.
    Being an egotistical Elitist is a strong possibilty.
  • JohnGalt rasputan 2011/07/19 22:07:47
    JohnGalt
    +1
    Wrong on all accounts.. I listen to Rush quite often... AND have read one of Ann's diatribes.. (oops.. books).
  • leslie ... rasputan 2011/07/19 23:11:36
    leslie davis
    +3
    Judging from your post, apparently, reading their books have not boosted your intellect one iota. If so, it doesn't show.
  • JohnGalt leslie ... 2011/07/20 00:23:55
    JohnGalt
    +2
    Hmmm.. were they supposed to raise my IQ? really?

Did they raise yours? I guess if you start at ZERO then the only way to go is UP.
  • leslie ... JohnGalt 2011/07/20 15:00:09
    leslie davis
    +2
    My post was not intended for you. If you will notice, it is to rasputan. You are one my friends and I do not insult them.LOL
  • JohnGalt leslie ... 2011/07/20 20:21:22
    JohnGalt
    +1
    (Tail between my legs...) :)
  • Jrogers JohnGalt 2011/07/21 15:48:55
    Jrogers
    +1
    You should have known better :-)
  • leslie ... JohnGalt 2011/07/21 22:10:52
    leslie davis
    +1
    It's okay. Sometimes, I have have gotten so carried away with these people until I have done the same thing myself by mistake.
  • rasputan leslie ... 2011/07/20 17:59:26 (edited)
    rasputan
    I believe your reply shows a great deal more concerning your own lack of intelligence.
  • leslie ... rasputan 2011/07/21 22:14:31
    leslie davis
    It's no more than what I expected you to believe.LOL However, just because you believe that BS does not make it true.
  • rasputan leslie ... 2011/07/21 22:35:45
    rasputan
    It would help if the left-wing Drones would focus on an issue. What makes the left believe that collective rule is more desirable than Individual freedom, and liberty for example?
  • leslie ... rasputan 2011/07/22 04:39:54
    leslie davis
    It would be even more helpful if the right wing Conservative idiots could focus on something other than right wing BS,lies, hypocrisy, ignorance stupidity and propaganda. If Conservatives were given "individual freedom and liberty", they are too ignorant to know what to do with it. They would destroy everything they touched just as they have always done,for example.That is why there is a collective rule. It is to protect you from your own stupidity. I hope that answers it for you?
  • Sawdust_128 2011/07/19 21:15:51
    Sawdust_128
    +4
    So that's what you think. Well, that's the problem with you attempting to think, you do it all wrong.
  • USAF Vet 2011/07/19 19:36:36
    USAF Vet
    +5
    Another meaningless, liberal platitude; devoid of, fact, supporting argument(s) and a reasoned conclusion, then leveled at any conservative (insert name) for the sake of being funny. This tired, worn out, pseudo intellectual pining over conservatives’ borders on absurdity.
  • JohnGalt USAF Vet 2011/07/19 22:08:24
    JohnGalt
    +2
    hmmmm... just like your response... devoid of all fact...
    however, the difference is that I think for myself while YOU are indeed yet another lemming
  • USAF Vet JohnGalt 2011/07/20 06:12:33
    USAF Vet
    +2
    We can all tell how you "think for youself". You seem to "think" with your mouth, not your mind.
  • JohnGalt USAF Vet 2011/07/20 13:36:00
    JohnGalt
    +1
    yawn....
  • dave aka lambsev 2011/07/19 18:56:25
    dave aka lambsev
    +3
    Matthew 5 (from the Sermon on the Mount)
    43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
    44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
    45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
    46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
    47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
    48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
  • JohnGalt dave ak... 2011/07/19 22:09:13
    JohnGalt
    +2
    Thanks... That being said.. I know I'm not perfect... however, I would try to help Ann and Rush 'see the light' if given the opportunity.
  • dave ak... JohnGalt 2011/07/21 15:46:27
    dave aka lambsev
    +1
    John 8:12
    Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 1:8-10
    8 He [John the Baptist] was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
    9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
    10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

John 9
    1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
    2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
    3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
    4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
    5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
    6 When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,
    7 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

John 12
    44 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that s...

John 8:12

John 1:8-10

John 9

John 12
    44 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.
    45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.
    46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
    47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
    48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
    49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.
  • SoCalEx-Dem 2011/07/19 17:24:12
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +6
    Why? I don't respect or want to have to spend time with any of the liberals that are propping up this worthless President. But Hate! I wouldn't waste my time and emotional stability with hate. It tends to make you an ugly person. Bless your little heart!
  • Always Right 2011/07/19 15:41:53
    Always Right
    +7
    So what! You can't stand two GREAT AMERICANS, GET OVER IT and go back to worshiping 0bama and the lying liberal losers in his circle!
  • Mike56 2011/07/19 13:17:24
    Mike56
    +7
    Based on what I see - you do not seem to be smart - and that makes you a good candidate for joining the leftist "elitist" club.
  • TommyB 2011/07/19 13:04:50
    TommyB
    +3
    It's not who you don't like that counts. It's who you DO like that matters. Who do you like??
  • JohnGalt TommyB 2011/07/19 22:10:27
    JohnGalt
    +2
    I like those who can offer opposing opinions while being respectful, I like those who can back up their stances with facts... It certainly DOESN'T look like Coulter and Limbaugh fit those criteria to me... IMHO.
  • leslie ... JohnGalt 2011/07/19 23:16:04
    leslie davis
    +1
    Boy these Consevative j@ck@sses are really after you for insulting their god and goddess aka Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter.LOL
  • TommyB JohnGalt 2011/07/19 23:55:39
    TommyB
    +1
    Do you mean like Maher, Franken, Matthews, Maddow, et al? Just who does fit your criteria?
  • JohnGalt TommyB 2011/07/20 00:24:46
    JohnGalt
    +1
    Franken and Maddow at least have the BALLS to have opposing opinions on their shows.
  • TommyB JohnGalt 2011/07/20 01:36:16
    TommyB
    +1
    Spoken like a true LWNJ. I have never listened to Coulter and you have obviously never listened to Limbaugh.
  • JohnGalt TommyB 2011/07/20 13:37:18
    JohnGalt
    +1
    Actually, I listen to Limbaugh quite often. Whenever I am on a long drive it's the only thing that keeps me awake because the B.S. that man spews forth keeps me wide awake. He has YET to have someone from the other side of the aisle on his show. Try again tommyboy - wrong as usual.
  • TommyB JohnGalt 2011/07/20 15:04:22
    TommyB
    Either you are mistaken or prevaricating. Anyone who listens to him knows that he routinely takes calls from the other side of the aisle. Sorry Johnnyboy, caught in another fabrication.
  • RG 2011/07/19 10:58:19
    RG
    +7
    Be advised - there is no such animal as a "conservative lemming." Only lefties hold the genes of mindless activities displayed by lemmings.
  • Evil 1 2011/07/19 10:38:17
    Evil 1
    +8
    Your question in and of itself proves you are neither smart nor an elitist. In fact it proves you are totally the opposite.
  • robert 2011/07/19 10:38:11
    robert
    +7
    I love Miss Coulter, she is brilliant. Rush is cool too. Liberals are idiots
  • STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL 2011/07/19 09:08:50
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +10
    It makes you a KoolAid drinking libby.

2014/09/30 19:59:04