So does Romney support his friend Ted Nugent's plan to assassinate our President?

bob 2012/04/18 17:24:17
Related Topics: Romney, President
Romney supports his friend Ted Nugent's plan to assassinate our President
Romney has not condemned Ted Nugent's plan to assassinate our President
Mitt Romney and Ted Nugent are not honorable gentlemen

• Plantgypc 2012/04/18 18:36:17
    Plantgypc
    +29
    I am going to pull a liberal trick. Show me the proof Ted said that. I have read all the articles and never saw that. I think liberals are reading what they want into what was said. Maybe they have gas from eating dogs with Obama.

lying liberals

• vicki Adams Sloane 2013/03/01 08:51:37
    vicki Adams Sloane
    none of the above
  • Pug For Huck 2012/04/24 19:01:57 (edited)
    Pug For Huck
    +2
    Romney has given this non-event it's proper due; none.

This is nothing more than childish hate towards Romney. Grow up.
  • marylou5 Pug For... 2012/04/25 18:13:47 (edited)
    marylou5
    +3
    I am so sick of purely BAIT questions aimed at Republicans and conservatives!
    These questions are disingenuously posted to attack and deprecate with innuendo, and the scheming intent is vicious and diabolical!
    This speculation is not based on fact, but made up to cast doubt and dubious aspersions to promote their own evil agenda.

Throw it out there and see if it sticks is their abusive tactic!
    It doesn't matter to them that it is all lies..it serves their purpose to spread disinformation.
  • Randice 2012/04/22 03:54:46
    Randice
    +5
    Good grief this is stupid - even for a liberal. Ted Nugent did not say that; I heard his speech at the NRA, then heard his interviews on talk radio then heard about the interview with the SS (through Nugent). And you've heard what exactly?
  • Mary 2012/04/21 14:58:54
    Mary
    +6
    That's a really asinine question!!!
  • Cognito22 2012/04/21 14:17:44 (edited)
    Cognito22
    +6
    This question is a good example of Liberals demonstrating a mental disorder.
  • debrarae POTL _ PWCM 2012/04/20 23:19:18
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    +6
    Nugent never said he wanted to 'assassinate' Obama. Not even a 'nice' try YOU LIAR!

YOU LIE RAT
  • Ken 2012/04/20 23:12:14 (edited)
    +6
    Nugent was talking about being asassinated or jailed, not trying to asassinate anyone.
  • Deputy Chief 2012/04/20 23:06:26 (edited)
    Deputy Chief
    +4
    First of all the Secret Service conducted an investigation and made the determination that Nugent did NOT threaten the President!

So all who want to make an issue of this are WRONG!!!!! secret service conducted investigation determination nugent threaten president issue wrong
  • Sawdust_128 2012/04/20 20:25:51
    Sawdust_128
    +5
    This poll pulled from the special liberal file seen below..........

bag o bull
  • Guido 2012/04/20 13:16:23
    Guido
    Romney has no clue who Nugent is or any other current event...or events from the past.
  • bob 2012/04/20 02:45:45
    bob
    +5
    I did not mean to check that answer what a Crock Ted never said That Typical Liberal Lie.
  • bob bob 2012/04/20 13:10:03
    bob
    +1
    oh my god it's fake GOP outrage
  • words to live by 2012/04/20 00:17:05
    words to live by
    +2
    Oh! my aching what!
  • Wayne 2012/04/19 23:44:16 (edited)
    Wayne
    +4
    None of the above - LOL - what a joke - some people just go to the extreme - huh?
  • bob Wayne 2012/04/20 13:10:21
    bob
    oh my god it's fake GOP outrage
  • Wayne bob 2012/04/20 14:23:59
    Wayne
    +2
    LOL - again - LOL
  • akgold 2012/04/19 23:08:16 (edited)
    akgold
    +5
    People have called you out on your lies here. People have accurately identified you, no need for me to pile on more.
  • bob akgold 2012/04/20 13:10:32
    bob
    oh my god it's fake GOP outrage
  • akgold bob 2012/05/04 02:16:27
    akgold
    You are a liar, as has been pointed out. I am neither outraged OR surprised.
  • akgold bob 2012/05/04 02:17:27
    akgold
    Jeez, more fake liberals BS.
  • maggiemay 2012/04/19 21:16:31
    maggiemay
    +8
    How much you get paid Bob to be a minion for Obama? Your polls just get dumber, and dumber.
  • bob maggiemay 2012/04/20 13:10:39
    bob
    oh my god it's fake GOP outrage
  • maggiemay bob 2012/04/20 14:08:55
    maggiemay
    +3
    Ted Nugent’s interview with the Secret Service over comments he made about President Barack Obama’s re-election concluded Thursday, with the agency saying “the issue has been resolved” and that it “does not anticipate any further action.”

Nothing to see here Bob. Now go get a life.
  • doc moto 2012/04/19 18:24:49
    doc moto
    +9
    "Another phony diversion to take the heat off of the epic failure of Obama's administration!"
    I like this response too and so ditto it!
  • bob doc moto 2012/04/19 20:37:15
    bob
    +2
    ah FAKE GOP OUTRAGE FAKE GOP OUTRAGE
  • doc moto bob 2012/04/21 04:39:43
    doc moto
    Well, sometimes a fake is good, like in football, you fake it and then run the other way! In sex you better fake it and said it was great or you might have difficulty explaining any other remark that you say after you are hit with a hard object! etc, etc, etc... oh, i just fell out of my chair, time to stop!
  • Cordingly 2012/04/19 17:54:23
    Cordingly
    +1
    I honestly can't believe how many people are asking for proof on this, but here you go, also, he's basically admitted to what reports have stated he's said going on Glenn Beck to discuss it.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/18...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politic...
  • doc moto Cordingly 2012/04/19 18:33:29
    doc moto
    +4
    The U.S. Secret Service is looking into the incendiary and potentially threatening remarks made by rocker and Mitt Romney-backer Ted Nugent at the National Rifle Association convention over the weekend.

“We are aware of them and we are conducting the appropriate follow-up now,” Secret Service spokesman George Ogilvie told ABC News.

Nugent told a crowd of convention goers that “if Barack Obama becomes the president in November, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”

“If you can’t go home and get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil, America-hating administration, I don’t even know what you’re made of,” he said. The comments were caught on tape and posted online by the website Right Wing Watch.

“The bottom line is I’ve never threatened anybody’s life in my life. I don’t threaten, I don’t waste breath threatening. I just conduct myself as a dedicated ‘We the people’ activist because I’ve saluted too many flag draped coffins to not appreciate where the freedom comes from,” Nugent told Glenn.

Nugent did said that he will take any Secret Service investigation seriously and that he would be as “polite and supportive as I possibly can be, which will be thoroughly.”

Nugent added that he was sure that the conclusion of the investigation would be the obv...

Nugent added that he was sure that the conclusion of the investigation would be the obvious one, that he threatened no one. Nugent said he had spoken with several federal agents who had listened to his speech and reached the same conclusion.

Nugent revealed he would be meeting with the Secret Service on Thursday.

Glenn then asked Nugent about an event he witnessed while backstage at the NRA Convention. While Glenn was meeting with the wives of fallen SEALs, Nugent walked in and spoke with the wife of SEAL Chris Campbell. Glenn explained that in Campbell’s will, he had asked for Nugent to attend his funeral, but was uninvited to the event.

“Do I have the ultimate connection with the ultimate human beings or what? A Navy SEAL Chris Campbell, who gave his life for freedom and the U.S. Constitution, had in his will that he wanted me to perform at his funeral if he died in action. I found that from my friend Marcus Lutrell and other SEALs that I get to train with and spend time with. I immediately open my schedule up for the memorial. I got friends with planes because I was in the middle of some busy stuff. I was ready to board the plane next day to go and perform, and share the love for Chris Campbell and his family, and my office got a call from someone high up in the military letting me that somebody very high up did not want me to be in the same area that day. So I was uninvited in defiance of a dead Navy SEALs personal request,” Nugent explained.

You own article and it never said anything about a threat!!!
  • Hawkeye doc moto 2012/04/19 21:01:46
    Hawkeye
    +10
    The Secret Service has announced that they had Nugent in for questioning and cleared him of any wrongdoing..

He NEVER said anything about assassinating the President..

He NEVER said anything about assassinating Clinton..

He never threatened to cut ANY Democrat's head off..

He CHALLENGED the Secret Service to prove that he did and THEY couldn't and he was released without further incident..

ALL of these accusations are BOGUS LIES..

And THAT,, Ladies and Gentlemen,, is,, as Paul Harvey used to say,,

The REST of the Story..
  • doc moto Hawkeye 2012/04/21 04:41:55
    doc moto
    +1
    Perfect and yes, one crazy man to another; he knows how to get the egg off of the face, just does not know to shoot little bears out of season, no nice! Hey, have great weekend, thank you for your post! And here, this is for you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?... And I like your picture of the bird, I married one a long time ago!
  • Sheila Cordingly 2012/04/20 12:49:27
    Sheila
    +2
    The Secret Service interview of Ted Nugent has been completed," agency spokesman Brian Leary said. "The issue has been resolved. The Secret Service does not anticipate any further action."
  • Mickey 2012/04/19 17:40:21
    Mickey
    +8
    He never said he had a plan to assassinate the president.
  • bob Mickey 2012/04/19 17:42:04
    bob
    really?????
  • Mickey bob 2012/04/19 17:43:38
    Mickey
    +6
    quote me the words where he said i will kill the president, or I will kill the leader, or I will kill obama....
  • akgold bob 2012/04/19 23:03:13
    akgold
    +4
    Yes, REALLY.
  • Sheila 2012/04/19 17:27:41 (edited)
    Sheila
    +8
    This poll is a lie. Nuget never said anything about assignating the pres...but on the lines of asking why someone has not been prosecuted for something they said what about the black panthers fools who put a bounty on the head of an american citizen.
  • bob Sheila 2012/04/19 17:43:35
    bob
    really Ted the pediphile was inspiring other gun nuts to cutt of the head of the Pres...and you was saying?????
  • Sheila bob 2012/04/19 17:48:21
    Sheila
    +6
    BS. You KNOW it is BS too. Pedophile? Really? Love to hear your thoughts on that....
  • Sheila bob 2012/04/20 12:48:53
    Sheila
    +2

2014/10/23 13:10:06