Sneak a peek at Team USA's official Olympic outfits

Samantha 2012/07/10 19:00:37
This is more than funny; in a way, it sad that an Olympics team has an official designer. In other words, the U.S. Olympic team is, more than they'd like to admit, a corporate creation. With those outfits and that look, they could be parading around in Pyongyang.

Of course, understanding that militarism infects virtually every aspect of American society, including sports, it's no surprise the U.S. Olympic team would be a creation of the same corporations that sponsor U.S. militarism around the world.

Instead of watching the "family of NBC networks" contribute to chants of "USA! USA! USA!" I'll continue protesting against the 1% and economic policies that do grave harm to working class Americans.

Read More: http://todayinlondonblog.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news...

• voice_matters 2012/07/10 19:53:33
    voice_matters
    every 2 years the us olympic team has an official outfit for the opening and closing ceremonies
  • Samantha voice_m... 2012/07/10 20:06:47
    Samantha
    I don't care; it doesn't change my comments.
  • strange_armour 2012/07/10 19:08:54
    strange_armour
    That looks so familiar. Where have I seen that before? Hmmmmm
    Scouting For Nazis
  • Samantha strange... 2012/07/10 19:16:47
    Samantha
    I don't believe the average American understand how militarism has infected every aspect of American society especially sports.
  • voice_m... strange... 2012/07/10 20:00:27
    voice_matters
    according to this lib any group that wears a uniform is a nazi. the groups accoring to this lib that are nazis are, us military, boy scouts, girl scouts, police, firemen, doctors, nurses, all sports teams, paramedics, to name a few.

i am rather tired of the lib love affair with the nazis so i just block them.
  • Samantha voice_m... 2012/07/10 20:07:48 (edited)
    Samantha
    My comment concerned the infestation of militarism into virtually every facet of American life. Why do you seem incapable of commenting on that reality? I didn't mention any Nazis; you did.

Edited: You most certainly did mention Nazi. You wrote (see above):

"according to this lib any group that wears a uniform is a nazi. the groups accoring to this lib that are nazis are, us military, boy scouts, girl scouts, police, firemen, doctors, nurses, all sports teams, paramedics, to name a few."

Yes, you did mention Nazis. Do you read what you post?
  • voice_m... Samantha 2012/07/10 20:25:10 (edited)
    voice_matters
    another libby blocked. seeing at not time libby did i mention nazi in my response to you. but seeing yhou were too ignorant to read it the first time let me cut and paste it to you.

not even the mention of germany or the nazis in that comment to you. when you wish to read the postings to somone else and think they are directed towards you it shows the paranoid lib that you are.

my mistake i didn't take the time to see that your are using 2 screen names

2014/10/24 12:11:27