Smitten teen girls stir up #FreeJahar mania for Boston Marathon bombings suspect. Most Teen Girls are irrational when it comes to a crush (True or False)

CAPISCE 2013/05/12 13:12:49
TRUE
false
This love is terrifying.

Thousands of American teen girls are crushing on Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19 — and leading a social-media movement to exonerate him.

The swooning teens will not accept allegations that the college kid — whom they refer to by his nickname, “Jahar” — and his brother, Tamerlan, 26, killed three and maimed hundreds by setting off bombs at the April 15 race.

While some scrawl the hashtag “#FreeJahar” on their hands with markers, an 18-year-old in Topeka, Kan., is going to the extreme — she wants Dzhokhar’s words inked on her arm forever.

LADYKILLER:Alisha (above), one of a legion of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev fans, has tweeted her plan to tattoo his words on her arm. Others have set up blogs, like this Tumblr tribute.

“Getting one of Jahar’s tweets tattooed on me tomorrow. Guess you could say I’m a #FreeJahar supporter,” “@keepitbluntedd” tweeted on May 7.

The tatted-up teen, Alisha, told The Post she’d soon put Tsarnaev’s April 7 tweet on her upper arm. It will read, “If you have the knowledge and the inspiration, all that’s left is to take action.”

The waitress insists the evidence against him doesn’t add up.

“He was just this pothead 19-year-old boy who didn’t care,” she said. “I don’t see it.
She says she’s not a groupie.

“Somebody needs to stand up for him, and not the little high-school girls who just think he’s cute,” Alisha said.

“@FreeJahar97,” who identified herself on Twitter as “Gianna,” a 16-year-old with “big boobs,” likened Tsarnaev to a heartthrob.

“Yes i like Justin Bieber and i like Jahar but that has nothing to do with why i support him. I know hes innocent, he is far too beautiful,” she tweeted on April 25.

Another fan is Ariel Barnes, 19, of Columbus, Ohio, unemployed and hoping to snag a job at a Walmart.

“I try to make it a point that I’m not a fangirl,” Barnes said. “I feel like he’s my brother.”

As “@Shadowlily1993,” she tweeted: “Yall can judge me as much as you want. I’m on his side. . . . I hope to meet him one day he fascinates me.”

A Tsarnaev pal from Chelsea, Mass., Troy Crossley, 20, refers to supporters as “family.” He now has 16,333 followers on Twitter.

A Facebook group, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Free Jahar Movement, has more than 6,000 followers. A post on its page asks whether the brothers were “actors” who believed they were taking part in an emergency drill at the marathon.
Dzhokhar has inspired steamy online fan fiction, as well.

On Wattpad, “Stringcheesekitteh” wrote the three-part story “Tsarnaev,” set in the prison medical facility where Dzhokhar is being held. In the tale, a young resident psychiatrist finds herself mesmerized by his eyes.

Anonymous works on Pastebin.com include fantasy sex.

“He kissed your neck, sucking on it to leave his mark, biting down on it every now and then,” reads one scene set just before his arrest.

On Instagram, “Izzyperez007,” posted a collage of Dzhokhar.

“I am going to make shorts that say #FreeJahar on my butt,” she wrote in the comments.

Tumblr blogs are springing up, too. Justice for Jahar is decorated with a collage of his pics embellished with the words “luv u,” “perf” and “fab” in pastel pink.

One Twitter user “@freejaharlove” waxed poetic, writing, “I am only the dust on my Lover’s (Jahar) path and from dust I will rise and turn into a flower.”

• Pedalpusher 2013/05/12 14:55:51
    TRUE
    Pedalpusher
    +2
    Raging Hormones
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2013/05/12 14:36:35
    TRUE
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +2
    I remember with some embarassment my early adolescense and am now going through it with my own girls. It's the hormones, can't control them. But a guiding hand and a mother daughter talk can work wonders.
  • Callaway 2013/05/12 14:25:57
    TRUE
    Callaway
    +3
    Of course is so much easier to follow this idiotic dopey thinking when you don't have to make the trip to the cemetery to pay your respects or the daily trip to the hospital to visit a maimed family member who's life is changed forever because that this ass wipe scumbag tried to kill them.. Left to me this prick would already be in Gitmo to join the hunger strike.
  • L Dub 2013/05/12 14:23:54
    TRUE
    L Dub
    +3
    At least most definitely in this case.. 0_o.... Good gravy !!
  • MarcBerger 2013/05/12 14:18:05
    TRUE
    MarcBerger
    +6
    Sad but true. It's not just young girls, it's also older girls too. They have no idea what is involved being in a relationship with a muslim. It may start out all romantic and wonderful but once the hooks are in, it's too late. Wake up and look at the facts, You will be forced to convert, you will be forced to wear a rag on your head. You will learn, from being disciplined, that you are nothing but a dog to him, you are below him. You will not walk in front of him or beside him, you walk behind him. These are things these stupid girls will learn, but it will be too late for them to be able to do anything.
  • Phyllis... MarcBerger 2013/05/12 23:47:02
    Phyllis Murphy
    yeah! old cougars have gone pretty crazy chasing the young guys!
  • 7of9 2013/05/12 13:49:11
    false
    7of9
    Well.. He is quite good-looking. Sorry to say.
  • MarcBerger 7of9 2013/05/12 14:23:20
    MarcBerger
    +6
    Go for it babe. become a toy to one of them. And when he starts slapping you around because you are being disobedient, we don't want to hear about it. Wake up little girl, learn about muslim ways of life and sharia law before you fall for one just because 'he is cute",
  • 7of9 MarcBerger 2013/05/12 14:30:58 (edited)
    7of9
    +1
    There you go, ranting about sharia law. I didn't see that one coming. Total surprise. Next, are you going to start warning me about the dangers of Marxism, how Obama fakes his birth certificate, Benghazi, and how you're a scholar of the constitution and you shall not be infringed?
  • Aqua Su... 7of9 2013/05/12 14:43:04
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +3
    At this stage, if you have to be warned about commonly known dangers, it's too late for you. Don't remind your mom that it's Mother's Day unless you're looking to rub it in. Geez.
  • 7of9 Aqua Su... 2013/05/12 14:46:32 (edited)
    7of9
    Dangers for people with paranoid personality disorder are common?
    You people are the minority- blatantly obvious because Obama was reelected- unless of course you think that's some kind of evil communist conspiracy as well.
  • Hotcho 7of9 2013/05/12 15:15:13 (edited)
    Hotcho
    +4
    So now that you've learned to use the psychological word Paranoia, you must really feel superior knowing a big word like that..It's not Paranoia sweetie..it's reality, read a book or look it up or if you prefer which it sounds like you do..you can just bury or head in the sand and pretend it is not happening..Sharia, Marxism and dictators are real..they do exist and many here in America see the dangers, even if it's to protect little twits like you
  • 7of9 Hotcho 2013/05/12 17:15:40
    7of9
    Obama is hiding in your bushes, noting every time you leave your house.
  • Hotcho 7of9 2013/05/12 17:56:12 (edited)
    Hotcho
    +1
    I know, I saw him there today,However in your defense I will say that was a pretty lame response even for an unintelligeable little twit..the only thing you need to grow is a brain..here ya go..the Wizard may be able to help you
  • 7of9 Hotcho 2013/05/12 19:58:11
    7of9
    You spelled unintelligible wrong. The irony.
  • Hotcho 7of9 2013/05/12 20:33:51
    Hotcho
    +1
    You probably had to look that up
  • 7of9 Hotcho 2013/05/12 20:36:58
    7of9
    And you probably spelled it wrong thus making yourself look retarded using it as an insult. ;)
  • 7of9 Hotcho 2013/05/12 20:37:49
    7of9
    Learn how to use spellcheck.
  • Hotcho 7of9 2013/05/12 22:07:52
    Hotcho
    +1
    Learn how to think young lady before it's too late..you have learned how to use talking points quite well so there may be hope for you yet..However,I don't see any evidence of intelligent thought..
  • FlyGalsMom 7of9 2013/05/13 01:04:04
    FlyGalsMom
    and 7 of9 used the word irony out of it's proper context~ She used it to mean "any kind of amusing coincidence"~
    It actually means the "opposite outcome of what was expected"~

Stop throwing your stones seven of nine~ lest someone break your glass house~
  • 7of9 FlyGalsMom 2013/05/13 01:07:20 (edited)
    7of9
    It's ironic to call someone "unintelligible" while misspelling the word at the same time. That outcome was unexpected, at least by me. Deal with it.
  • Aqua Su... 7of9 2013/05/13 00:17:37
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    This is a conspiracy?
    alger hiss Or this?
    the rosenbergs american communist party endorses obama

ASSUMING you were able to get into college, go back and get a refund. You got taken.
  • 7of9 Aqua Su... 2013/05/13 01:27:47
    7of9
    There are all sorts of "theories" surrounding Hiss and the Rosenbergs as government scapegoats or spies. Not surprised you'd bring something like that up.
  • CAPISCE 7of9 2013/05/12 15:06:03
    CAPISCE
    +5
    Put on your burqa BEEatcch or they will stone your ass.
  • bettyboop CAPISCE 2013/05/12 18:31:41
    bettyboop
    +1
    stop being a hate monger
  • Hotcho bettyboop 2013/05/12 18:58:09
    Hotcho
    +2
    Please define for me..the definition of a Hate Monger..would it be someone who speaks his or her mind, like many in the Conservative party do, or would it be somebody like Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama or the chosen minister of Propaganda Jay Carney who lies for the President..you see to me the hate mongers are those who tell the people everything they want to hear all the while stabbing them in the back..I don't see Capisce as a Hate Monger..to me he is just telling the truth about what these people(Many Muslim Fanatics) actually do..to me 7of9 is just an innocent child who has been brainwashed..hopefully,not beyond repair
  • SIMPATTYCO 7of9 2013/05/12 17:13:14
    SIMPATTYCO
    +3
    YOU NEED A GOOD SPANKING
  • 7of9 SIMPATTYCO 2013/05/12 17:16:25
    7of9
    That seemed oddly sexual and made me sick to my stomach just now. Thanks.
  • Phyllis... SIMPATTYCO 2013/05/12 19:40:40
    Phyllis Murphy
    +2
    He speaks truth! try living in his country...if this incident reveresed, beheadings would have occurred!
  • SIMPATTYCO Phyllis... 2013/05/12 22:52:18
    SIMPATTYCO
    +1
    I ADDED NEW COMMNTS UP THERE TO THE NAUGHTY GIRL YOU SHOULD READ AND MAYBE COMMENT
  • FlyGalsMom SIMPATTYCO 2013/05/13 01:10:09 (edited)
    FlyGalsMom
    +2
    TOO Funny Pattyco, Sometimes I wish I could reach into my computer and grab them and give some of these "wet behind the ears" young'uns a good spanking and a reality check about life~
  • SIMPATTYCO FlyGalsMom 2013/05/13 18:28:53
    SIMPATTYCO
    She's a real 'pisser', LIKES TO FIGHT type bad news ignore her but I just couldn't she was so lame angel statue face palm
  • Josh 7of9 2013/05/12 14:54:38
    Josh
    +1
    Just to make sure, but are anything like those girls who said all that good stuff about a cold blooded American hating murderer?
  • 7of9 Josh 2013/05/12 14:58:05 (edited)
    7of9
    Re-write or edit your question It doesn't make sense, lil buddy.
  • Josh 7of9 2013/05/12 15:02:35
    Josh
    +2
    DO YOU AGREE WITH ANY OF THIS?

” She says she’s not a groupie.

“Yes i like Justin Bieber and i like Jahar but that has nothing to do with why i support him. I know hes innocent, he is far too beautiful,” she tweet...

DO YOU AGREE WITH ANY OF THIS?

” She says she’s not a groupie.

• 7of9 Josh 2013/05/12 17:17:04
    7of9
    *shrugs*
  • SIMPATTYCO Josh 2013/05/12 18:11:31
  • Josh SIMPATTYCO 2013/05/12 18:17:02
    Josh
    +1
    your one cool chick.
    happy mothers day to you :)
  • Phyllis... Josh 2013/05/12 19:38:59
    Phyllis Murphy
    +1
    The SOB helped kill and maim innocent Americans living very very high on the American Welfare hog...I was always taught that you suffer the consequences of your actions and this little bum and his big brother were big time bums that need no mercy...If this was reversed in his country, i.e. American bombing his people, the Americans would have been beheaded by now!
  • Josh Phyllis... 2013/05/12 20:48:16
    Josh
    and then kicked his head down the street like a soccer ball. :)

2014/09/01 18:51:26