Since the republicans broke the economy, Obama hasn't fixed it fast enough. Would you vote to put the Republicans back in charge to break the economy again?

bob 2012/09/06 18:43:13
Are you crazy, I would not put Republicans back in charge; they would just break the economy again.
Mitch McConnell just wants to get that Black Boy out of the White House. The American people are no never mind to him
Typical Republicans make a mess and “The Help” should clean up after them
The GOP has already "destroyed" the U.S. economy, setting up an American Apocalypse as their GOD Ayn Rand commands.
Oh come on, The GOP just wants to add $6 trillion debt by giving the wealthy another tax break and increasing the size of their war toys
I want the Republicans back in charge so they would just break the economy again and give us a real depression

+17
    The Republicans did not break the economy. The Democrats did. The Democrats took over in 2007. It has been their economy ever since. And now it is $16 trillion in debt. We might not even be able to avoid the Greek Syndrome no matter what we do. And that is your fault, not ours.

• wildemanne 2012/09/10 17:29:13
    wildemanne
    +1
    stupid is a vote for mitt/lyinryan
  • Bill 2012/09/09 13:13:30
    Bill
    Please list the facts to back up your false claim?
  • mind-pilot Bill 2012/09/14 14:16:36
    mind-pilot
    Bank bailout of $800billion "too big to fail" 2 wars, for no reason at a loss of over $2trillion dollars. Insurance industry bail out to the tune of $600billion dollars. 700,000 lost jobs a month. Plummeted the Dow to 6300 points. Oil price per barrel went to $162 a barrel and gas up to $4.89 a gallon for no reason giving the oil industry historic, record profits. Record housing foreclosures. Record bankruptcies. Most fillibusters in history to stop job creation. Most fillibusters to stop a balanced budget. Deregulation of banking industry rules. Outsourced 40 of the Fortune 500 manufacturers as well as give those outsourced corporations tax incentives.
    and then we can get nit-picky.
    The GOP has been taken over by a mentality that is so insane it requires all of us older republicans to stand up against what the corruption is doing to the party and America. No more superpacs are gonna give me the choices I have this year. Declare corporations are not people. Shut down Citizens United. Stop the outsourcing of American jobs to Communist Red China.
  • Bill mind-pilot 2012/09/15 19:44:21
    Bill
    Bank bailouts were and still are a democrat screw-up, started with Slick Willy. Clinton bragged about the budget being balanced when he left office. The only problem was, he didn't tell the American people he and his administration borrowed the money from China to balance the budget. Job outsourcing started under slick willy and the invasion by the illegals started under slick willy when he signed NAFTA and GATT into law. Under Obama, he has spent more money than all the Presidents combined from Washington to Bush Junior. The entire time the democrats held the majority in the House and senate, the GOP tried to get a balance budget passed and each time the democrats shot it down. The republicans tried several times to bring fannie mae and freddie mac under control and each time the democrats shot them down. Under the democrats the number of people receiving welfare and foodstamps have quatripled. Under the democrats, the numer of unemployed have quatripled. Under the democrats, the price of gas and diesel have tripled. Under the democrats the amount of taxes being paid have tripled.
    But, the most disturbing of all. Under the democrats, Americans are losing their freedoms at an alarming rate. Nope, the Demo-Nazi's have to go along with the progressives and I believe come November, The American Peoplke will stand and speak very loudly and clearly.
  • mind-pilot Bill 2012/09/16 17:32:19
    mind-pilot
    Well, we do lie to ourselves consistantly, don't we? Clinton was some 15 years ago. And your facts will be skewed at our attempt to find out. And, I realize both parties are to blame, but we are the ones who initially lie about things which shows we have something to hide. The immigration thing started with Reagan. The current budget includes $2Trillion dollars of off-budget war expenses which would have put our George W Bush the tops in deficit creation of $5Trillion dollars. Our tax cuts to the rich in 2002 CREATED NO NEW JOBS, not one, from 2002-2009 per the GAO and The CBO. Under our administration oil hit $162 a barrel and $4.98 a gallon. Currently oil only hit $102 a barrell and they haven't cracked $4.00 a gallon even during an election season. Don't forget we tanked the Dow to 6300 points when it's in the 13,000 now. Forclosures and layoffs and outsourcing and bankrupting is our legacy. We must get real with ourselves and quit making excuses. It makes us look like whiners. And, Bill, it's COMMUNIST RED CHINA....not China. We can't even keep that in perspective. We are doomed. The corporations are NOT PEOPLE but they control us. We can't speak loudly about our misgivings. But we do have to face the truth first and fix ourselves. Ron Paul is the better choice. Not the liar, Romney/Ruyin.
  • Bill mind-pilot 2012/09/17 12:23:25
    Bill
    And you are lying. If you can not state the facts, then don't post a bunch of bullsh*t.
  • mind-pilot Bill 2012/09/17 16:54:05
    mind-pilot
    Mr.Bill, those are facts. Better than your delussional numbers, going back 15-20 years. I don't understand that. So far, we old republicans, will stick together for the integrity of the party while our LYING constituents try to bury us by Sheldon Addleson and the Communist Red Chinese Corporations that are super-packing us into the worse group of candidate choices we've ever had. If all you can do is talk crap then look-up my facts and you will be better surprised to know the real facts are even greater than my commentary. The Dow never went to 6300 points. It tanked at 5900 points. But you wouldn't understand because you make-up stuff.
    Go Ron Paul! Save the GOP from the communist take-over! Romney/Ryuin are communist/ with anti-christian churches of the devil. God told me he's not worthy of the presidency of the United States! Vote Ron Paul!
  • Bill mind-pilot 2012/09/18 12:36:07
    Bill
    Mr. mind-pilot, I have looked up all the facts. I also have written records of the facts and I lived in that era of the facts. I will admit that Ron Paul was my first choice for President and still is, but, both of us know that Ron Paul would never get selected as the candidate for the simple fact that he follows the Constitution to the letter. Also, us old Patriots can not get people to see pass their own self interest. As for our economy, it started a downward spiral when Clinton signed NAFTA and GATT into law. Jobs have been running to Mexico and China ever since. Illegal immigration started running rampant after the signing of NAFTA and GATT. Both parties have to share equal blame for the situation we now face in America.
  • mind-pilot Bill 2012/09/18 13:28:40
    mind-pilot
    My quandry is the mormons ruined my family years ago with lies.I will not allow that to happen again. And it's terrible for our nation. God tells us in so many truths that Romney isn't suppose to be president of the United States. The superpacks, both Addleson and The communist red Chinese corporations are supporting this guy. In my own self interest and the interest of my grandchildren I cannot vote for that liar.
  • Bill mind-pilot 2012/09/19 12:40:34
    Bill
    O.K., present the facts that mormons ruined your family. Present the facts that God tells us Romney should not be President. Present the fact that the communist and red china support Romney. Present the facts that Romney is terrible for our nation.
  • mind-pilot Bill 2012/09/20 13:27:44
    mind-pilot
    Bill, by your own admission, you're the guy into facts. You were wrong about all your facts. Why do I need to partake with someone who's already in partnership with a preconcieved judgment? If you don't know the truth, I'm sorry. Besides, your attention span seems to be on the 2-3 minute course and a 10 minute oracle would only confuse you. God has told us not to let the cult in. They lied. Read: Under the Banner of Heaven. Read: The Mountain Meadow Masscre. All the facts are there. You can only eat the apple one bite at a time. I know you.
  • Bill mind-pilot 2012/09/23 11:33:53
    Bill
    Sorry mind-pilot, you think you know me! No one knows me. My own family doesn't even know me, I'm that private. Also, I know all the facts and all the B.S. rheotic lying stipulation you place on not listing the facts only proves that your all mouth and no action. Don't list all the crap that happened 100 years ago. Present the facts in modern day events, if you you have that ability, which I doubt very seriously. So until you can list the facts, I'll discontinue this childess back and forth.
  • mind-pilot Bill 2012/09/23 16:12:15
    mind-pilot
    Ok, Mr Bill. I said it before and you discounted it as "bs". I told you during the Bush administration we had that big, bank and industry bailout ( which you called bs). During that administration we had $162 a barrel prices for oil which, in turn created $4-5.00 a gallon for gas. Which you called unfactual. During that adminstration we had 2 ( unwon wars) off budget, by which the Bush administration indebted our country ( and made the Communist Red Chinese rich with capitalist cash) to the tune of $2trillion dollars (after interest) and you avoided that too. During the Bush administration we lost 13million jobs at a pace of 700,000 jobs a month in the 2007-2008 time span. And you acted like there was no fact to that. Plus, Mr."factually screwed-up" you also need proof ( which is common-friggen-knowledge) that 40 of the Forbes 500 manufacturers were outsourced to Communist Red China during the Bush years, causing the largest period of "outsourcing" this country has had( as an American I believe all of those manufacturers should be heavily tarrifed and taxed and lose all tax advantages to the American Market place.....you will probably whine that you don't have enough facts...pity dude. And there is so much more, but, you couldn't digest the "facts" now, Bill, Could you?
    You m...
    You must be some youngster that never got a good college education...like all your kind...did your great grandad invent the intermittent windshield wiper? That's what the losers always state. This stuff is "google material". It takes too many words to get to you, and, since I know you, I know all these facts....tax your brain.
    Of course we republicans screwed up the system. We always do. We hate government because after we rob it we don't know how to fix it......Mr. Bill....you're about to meet Sluggo.....SNL
  • Bill mind-pilot 2012/09/24 14:06:31
    Bill
    O.K. Mr. mind-pilot. The money borrowing started during the Clinton Administration. He lied to The American People when he stated he had balanced the budget, when in fact his administration had borrowed the money from China to place in the treasury. Massive outsourcing of job and companies leaving the U.S. did not happen until Clinton signed NAFTA and GATT into law. After he signed these two pieces of garbage, illegal immigration started to rise and companies moved to Mexico. Gas prices started rising to unbelieveable levels during the Carter administration, I still remember the long lines at the pump. Now, under the Obama administration. The Democrats have spent more money than all the Presidents combined since George Washington and the nut want to increase that. Under Obama, when a cild is born in America today, that child is already over $50,000.00 in debt and doesn't even know it. The job loses you mentioned was a fact, but, the loses were due to governmnt regulation and taxes imposed on these companies by the democratic congress and senate. George Bush tried to rein in all the regulations and was shot down by the democratic at every corner. George Bush tried to rein in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mack and was shot down by Barney Franks and his associates, all to protect his bo...

O.K. Mr. mind-pilot. The money borrowing started during the Clinton Administration. He lied to The American People when he stated he had balanced the budget, when in fact his administration had borrowed the money from China to place in the treasury. Massive outsourcing of job and companies leaving the U.S. did not happen until Clinton signed NAFTA and GATT into law. After he signed these two pieces of garbage, illegal immigration started to rise and companies moved to Mexico. Gas prices started rising to unbelieveable levels during the Carter administration, I still remember the long lines at the pump. Now, under the Obama administration. The Democrats have spent more money than all the Presidents combined since George Washington and the nut want to increase that. Under Obama, when a cild is born in America today, that child is already over $50,000.00 in debt and doesn't even know it. The job loses you mentioned was a fact, but, the loses were due to governmnt regulation and taxes imposed on these companies by the democratic congress and senate. George Bush tried to rein in all the regulations and was shot down by the democratic at every corner. George Bush tried to rein in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mack and was shot down by Barney Franks and his associates, all to protect his boy-toy who was a big wig on the inside of Fannie Mae and freddie Mack.
    Now, the bleeding heart liberals and democrats are sucking our treasury even dryer by handing out welfare checks and food stamps to a bunch of lazy, good for nothing humans that don't want to work.
    I could go on but, i believe I covered most o the bases you did not want to discuss. You fail to mention all the stops the democrats placed in front of George Bush. You failed to mention all the special interest groups that thedemocrats cater too. You fail to mention all the policies from past Democratic Presidents that still impact todays economy. You fail to mention all the lazy humans that are sucking off the tax payers because they do not want to work. Now little boy,go back to the drawing board and get your assorted lies together so maybe someone will believe them.
  • mind-pilot Bill 2012/09/25 01:22:14
    mind-pilot
    Woe, woe, woe wait pops. You were the one who said you didn't want to go back 100 years and now, look at you. Get a grip! The truth is my party ( you) are blaming everyone else for what we did. It's called "spin". And dude, you're spinning so fast I wonder why you call yourself the "facts man". You're going back 30+ years to prove our Bush didn't "really" hand the Communist Red Chinese all sorts of money for two( we made a communist country rich off of capitalist money. Are you proud of that?), that's two, off record loans for two, that's right, two wars we haven't won. And you ain't lookin' at us for the off budget pharmacy bill that we didn't put in the budget. And you're not taliking about the off budget bailout of the banks and insurance industry. Now, that's not including our beholding ways to the oil industry ( to which Bush is an ooooillman) and the $163 a barrel oil ( I lost so much money for betting that he wouldn't do that....bummer...he screwed AmerCIA and I fought for America). And there's so much more.
    You're not who you say you are. Your facts go back 100 years ( and you blamed me for that). Nobody knows you (except me) because you either lie or can't read the facts you spew. Quit "acting" so sensative. You are a blow it and you know it. Now, if you want: you li...
    You're not who you say you are. Your facts go back 100 years ( and you blamed me for that). Nobody knows you (except me) because you either lie or can't read the facts you spew. Quit "acting" so sensative. You are a blow it and you know it. Now, if you want: you lie to your friends and I'll lie to mine, but between the two of us let's be honest. Afterall. You're here aren't you? Quit talking so much bs.......We gotta get real . Or we're gonna lose.....BIG TIME! Romney is a jerk. And we both know it. I ain't for guttin' social security. Sorry, I don't like mormons or anybody trying to gut what I PAID FOR! I ain't rich ol' man....I'm real.......
  • Bill mind-pilot 2012/09/27 13:04:21
    Bill
    Hey Dude. Don't try to change the subject. In order to get to the facts of what is happening today, you have to look at past administrations policies. Also, punk you think you know me. You have "No Freaking Idea" who I am or what I do. One thing for damn sure, I don't lie. Now, if your to stupid to research the facts and actually see the results, then don't blame me for you're short sightingness. Without a doubt your to young and ignorant to understand politics and a thing called long term goals. You brag about being real, now put your money where your mouth is punk. A little advice, before spouting off about oil men and women and capitalist, why don't you try to follow the money trail of your favorite elected officials. I believe the results will amaze even your feeble little brain.
  • mind-pilot Bill 2012/09/27 15:14:29
    mind-pilot
    Well, I'm in my 60's Bill. And I just took you back to your first statements and then you called it "changing the subject". You denounce "common knowledge". You didn't want to go back "100 years" but you did. And, If I follow the money trail I will agree: both parties are to blame.
    But for the current mess were in, it's basically our fault for allowing the takeover of the GOP's integrity. For the highjacking of the GOP. And though I don't know you ( you wouldn't be in my band) I know you are not authentic. But, instead, typical of the current A.D.D. we're hosting in the republican party. Get real....old man!
  • Bill mind-pilot 2012/09/30 09:06:01
    Bill
    Well, old man. It would seem that your older than I am and I can remember all the crap from the Republicans and the Democrats. By the way, it wasn't 100 years ago. You should schedule an appointment with you're doctor and be checked for alzhimers. Also, old man. I'm as authentic as they come. I deal in facts not fantasy, you should try it sometime. Maybe you should change your screen name to dazed-pilot, because your drifting way off course. "OLD MAN".
  • mind-pilot Bill 2012/09/30 16:24:32
    mind-pilot
    Well kid, your insults reveal you as the "dull knife in the drawer". You memory (read your post) is lacking because you "first" said you don't want to go back 100 years. And just to bring you back, into round, here's what I told you (just google it kid, I'm not here to potty train the kids no more I don't like stupid, snotty, dumbass little kids anymore). We republicans have to wonder "why" we did this, but we did: Stock market crashed to 5900 pts under Bush. 2 wars, off budget, borrowed money from Communist Red China and making the communist richer than we are....thanks Bush ( our arch enemy....you communist) to the tune of$2trillion dollars after interest. 15 million jobs LOST. 44 manufacturers from the Forbes 500 outsourced to Communist Red China (you're a communist) $1trillion in bailouts for the banks ( and they are super rich now) and bailout for the insurance industry(and they are super rich now....duh....you communist) Record profits for the oil industry, oil, per barrel hit $163 and per gallon gas hit $5.05. Record foreclosurers on homes and so much more. Look it up kid, if you can read.
    There's so much there you oughta look up Zorro and Robin Hood too, because we Geezers are soon to rock your "tweeking" world.......Just call me " The old man.....down the road"......I'll be there when you crash.....KID! You're as authentic as moldy bread.....How's them insults dude, or dudette? Cool beans, huh......Learn to retain the meaning of the paragraph.
  • Bill mind-pilot 2012/10/01 16:13:53
    Bill
    Did not even read your post. I grow tired of back and forth with someone who is obvisiously "BRAIN DEAD". Have a good day and goodbye. Your not worth wasting my time.
  • mind-pilot Bill 2012/10/02 13:16:37
    mind-pilot
    I agree with you Mr.Bill/ Sluggo took care of you years ago. A.D.D. is your forte! Too bad kid. You talk, but you don't say anything. That is, say anything worthwhile. I know your type well. Quit telling people they don't know you. Geeze, you don't know you. You think too much of yourself. A mistake that should be confronted.
  • Bill mind-pilot 2012/10/03 11:59:16
    Bill
    Go spew your Saul Alinsky B.S. to someone that really listen's to your self centered crap. By the way kid, you best address your own mental problems. It appears you've been reading to much Socialist material. Do me and the world a favor old man. Grab your remote and sit in front of your television 24/7 like a good old man.
  • mind-pilot Bill 2012/10/03 14:32:46
    mind-pilot
    Kid, you have too many social issues you can't figure out. TV is for the kids. That's where you get your skewed information. Me, I'm the drummer! You'll find me to be "the old man down the road"....Yeah kid, I hit things for a living. TV, Cards and pool are for the boring. I'm sure you're the bored. I know you kid. Wipe your nose and go back to bed. Read more. Read a lot more.
  • Bill mind-pilot 2012/10/04 12:25:31
    Bill
    Sorry, wrong again stupid. Care to make another crack at it? Your misguided and ill-logical ranting is becoming amusing. I believe your a border line illiterate trying to sound intelligent. So go take some more Geritol Grandpa.
  • mind-pilot Bill 2012/10/04 13:45:09
    mind-pilot
    Nope! You're definetly a "d-a". You couldn't discuss the real facts so you fell back on attempting to insult the truth( look back at your blogs...Geeze, kid, talk about being a dumbass. Geritol? You're so dumb, they don't make Geritol anymore. You're pegged kid. No college degree. No literary background. You can't sing and you really can't dance. You try, but you have no rythem and your tone-deaf. Nope, you're definetly a dumbass.
    Mr. Sluggo took proper care of you years ago. That's the best way to deal with a "d-a Bill".....LOL
    See ya kid. Don't smoke the medical marijuana. It just enhances your dumbassity......LOL....LOL...... This country's in trouble if we have to count on kids like you....
    The Old Man..........Down Your Road......I make the lightening shake with thunder..........lol....lol.....
  • Bill mind-pilot 2012/10/06 14:02:48
    Bill
  • mind-pilot Bill 2012/10/07 16:22:04
    mind-pilot
    Yeah, you kids always do this when you can't answer the straight questions. Tantrums. Name calling. You are wrong about the facts. And your projectionism definetly is well illustrated in your actions. Good going son. You need a college education just to complete your high school failures. Yum.....geritol and whiskey....ok, if you say so boy. Hell, whiskey pretty much mixes with everything. Except your bs.
  • Bill mind-pilot 2012/10/08 12:54:46
    Bill
  • scurvison 2012/09/09 03:04:20
  • Vipor_GG 2012/09/08 19:05:23
    Vipor_GG
    They both broke it and either party will continue to do so.
  • rightside 2012/09/08 14:31:45
    rightside
    The DiMs were in charge when fannie and freddie stole all our money and gave bwarney fwrank the thumbs up.
    Sorry bob, you spin a lie long enough and you just look silly!
  • gareth.ellzey 2012/09/08 04:40:21
    gareth.ellzey
    +1
    In a New York second!
  • Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA 2012/09/08 01:53:26
    Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Failed sub-prime mortgage schemes going back to Carter, grudgingly continued by Clinton, lawsuits against bankers to loan money to deadbeats for homes, with none other than the Dear Leader as one of the lawyers, topped off by Sweet Barney Frank lying to congress about the stability of Freddie and Fannie just to keep his boyfriend, who worked at Fannie from losing his job...THESE are 'what got us into this mess in the first place.'
    Not a Republican in sight...BOB.
  • YouSirName 2012/09/07 18:34:11
    Oh come on, The GOP just wants to add $6 trillion debt by giving the wealthy ...
    YouSirName
    +1
    The irony of Clinton's statement is that the reason the conservative mess isn't cleaned up is because conservatives have blocked cleaning it up in order to blame the failure to clean it up on the President. As he said, "it takes some brass..."
  • Footage 2012/09/07 15:46:59
    Footage
    +2
    Bob, you're such bigot.
  • bob Footage 2012/09/07 18:25:50
    bob
    +1
    The republican Bush broke the economy. face up to it
  • Footage bob 2012/09/07 19:17:12
    Footage
    Not arguing that Bush and the democrat congress broke the economy. Just saying you're a bigot.
  • bob Footage 2012/09/07 21:35:37
    bob
    man-up or redefine rape!
  • Footage bob 2012/09/07 22:13:16
    Footage
    I have no idea what that means.
  • JonDeniro 2012/09/07 14:23:20
    JonDeniro
    +2
    And Obama has done exactly what to "fix" the economy? Spend money like a drunken sailor - not his money, mind you, but other people's money.

2014/11/24 15:14:32