SINCE OBAMA WINS THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE HOW ABOUT HE DONATE THE 1.4 MILLION TO PAY FOR THE FUEL FOR AIR FORCE ONE HE WILL USE TO PICK UP THE PRIZE. WHY SHOULD THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE TO PAY TO PICK UP A TRINKET FROM A KANGAROO COURT?

Hula girl - Friends not Followers 2009/10/10 17:44:10
I vote to use the money to pay for the fuel and not use public funds and not given to his "charities".
I vote to let his "charities" get it....I'm sure that's another form of Acorn.
Obama has done so much already for this country he should keep it. - Yes, I'm gulible!

• woody 2009/10/10 17:48:21
    I vote to use the money to pay for the fuel and not use public funds and not ...
    woody
    +3
    Send it to his stepbrother in Kenyay!!!!!!!

• bacon bits 2009/10/13 02:55:02
    bacon bits
    +1
    Pay for the fuel that obumbler will use! I like it, I like it!
    Shoot .. that won't cover the OTHER Trip to Europe he and his spouse made recently -- on SEPARATE Planes no less!

Should definitely TURN it over to the TREASURY .. after all .. if any Active Duty Military Servicemember gets a 'gift' from any entity (including governmental/quasi-governmental, charities, foundations, etc) .. they have to turn it over to the Government right away (or risk prosecution)).

Should be the SAME with the Teleprompter reader .. he should TURN EVERY PENNY Over to the Treasury at this time.
  • Hula gi... sglmom 2009/10/11 00:14:49
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    Technically, the Nobel Prize has to remain as Government property in his library and he can not personally keep it or it's a gift, which isn't legal for a President to keep.
  • sglmom Hula gi... 2009/10/11 00:32:49
    +1
    Wonder how he will Astroturf it so that he KEEPS it? (Now that will be interesting to watch the media to see the potential answer to that question for sure!)
  • ♥N A♥ 2009/10/10 18:45:07
    ♥N A♥
    It cost him 1 million to fly to lobby for the obama olympics!
  • Hula gi... ♥N A♥ 2009/10/10 18:58:32
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    Hey....I just wanted the donation....
  • proudtobeanAmerican 2009/10/10 18:42:25
    proudtobeanAmerican
    +1
    The word "charity" means "love". vote money pay fuel public funds charities charity love
    +1
    Great idea--pay for his own fuel. Naw you can't do that. It makes to much sense! If he gives the money to charity it makes him look that much better. We the taxpayer get shafted for him to be praised in front of the world for doing nothing but making hot air around the globe, adding to the CO2 levels of the world with air force one and making the dictators of the world feel more emboldened.
  • sweetpepper 2009/10/10 17:57:42
    sweetpepper
    +2
    Thats ACORN's money, he still owes them!
  • Polycrates~POTL~RWAC 2009/10/10 17:53:59
    Polycrates~POTL~RWAC
    +2
    Hey Hula Girl, Why dont they just send it in the mail and use the money to help pay down our 12 trillion dollar debt. After All He is the PRESIDENT and Should Be a ROLE MODEL . Instead he is a bum, Just another dirt bag politician, every other word out of his mouth is a lie. By the way ,I love hawaii....Im moving there someday.
  • Hula gi... Polycra... 2009/10/10 18:04:13
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    I said the same thing...and did...almost 30 years ago.
  • woody 2009/10/10 17:48:21
    woody
    +3
  • proudto... woody 2009/10/10 18:46:19
    proudtobeanAmerican
    Great idea!
  • Firekitty ∞ijm♥G☮F♀U∞ 2009/10/10 17:47:32
    Firekitty ∞ijm♥G☮F♀U∞
    +3
    I think he should pay out of pocket for the fuel.

2014/08/21 22:06:44