Signs of Jesus' Return
- 2009/11/27 15:22:01
- Read all 317 opinions
CBN.com – It is mind-boggling to think that our generation alone is uniquely standing on the precipice of time and where no generation has ever stood. We are living in the days spoken of by the ancient prophets.
These prophets spoke of the Israelites being gathered back into their own land, in passages such as Ezekiel 37:21:
This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land.
This began in 1948. The “dry bones” of Ezekiel 37 have come alive.
As also prophesied, we are seeing the world turn against Israel.
A fwd article: -jt
- Iran warns 'we have dug mass graves for your soldiers' in response to U.S. attack...
- Personality Set for Life By 1st Grade, Study Suggests
- JetBlue Attendant Goes Ballistic On Flight To JFK
- Republican Lawmaker Asks Congressmen to Pledge Not to Hold a Post-Election Lame-D...
- Same-Sex Marriage Judge Finds That a Child Has Neither a Need Nor a Right to a Mo...
- View more slideshows »
Government shutdown or not, there's a new $100 bill in town -- and apparently, people love it!
If Congress doesn't agree on how the U.S. will pay its bills by October 1st, the federal government will shut down. But how concerned is the average American? Not very.
Ever since President Obama's re-election back in November, the media hasn't stopped reporting about the ruffled course of the Republican party. So who's the future face of the GOP? Find out how the public voted.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has been at the center of media coverage for a while now. But more recently, the buzz has been about his proclaimed political party -- and whether or not he should change it.