Should you have the right to defend yourself and your family from a armed intruder?

marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS 2012/12/20 03:28:40
NO! I prefer to wait for the police even if my entire family is murdered.
OH HELL NO! Come thru my front door and you will have holes in you.
When seconds count the police are minutes away.

Seems those who oppose the right to bear arms......THE LIBERAL IDIOTS.....Would rather be murdered along with their family because of their stance on gun ownership.They blindly follow a president that has armed the Mexican drug cartels to the point of fanaticism. Do we have the right to defend our family or should we ban guns so only LAW ABIDING CRIMINALS remain armed?

• beachbum 2012/12/20 03:31:48
    beachbum
    +17
    Please tell me where it says a criminal has a right to a safe work environment..........

• LarryFine 2013/01/03 16:32:22
    LarryFine
    You have every opportunity to NOT knock down my front door. If you do, all bets are off!
  • michael.mcgowan.1291 2013/01/03 16:04:12
    michael.mcgowan.1291
    +12
    No I'd prefer not to be murdered by a cop with a low IQ. I mean who really wants to be the guy who's alive and holding a gun, when Barney Fife comes breaking down your door.
  • marcuss... michael... 2013/01/03 16:24:52 (edited)
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    Anyone with at least one functioning brain cell would know to set down their fire arm when the cars with the red and blue flashing lights arrived.

So you prefer to be murdered then.
  • michael... marcuss... 2013/01/04 15:09:39 (edited)
    michael.mcgowan.1291
    +12
    I love when rednecks use "big" words to express "small" ideas. My favorite backwoods thought has been " if the teacher in Aurora had a gun, this could have been avoided, what about that teacher that made it through the system without having a mental condition exposed. I'm guessing you think they should have a gun as well.
  • marcuss... michael... 2013/01/04 16:16:28
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    Lol! Redneck is just a word used by ignorant LWNJs who are clueless to reality. I wouldn't doubt some liberals with mental conditions are teaching our children.
  • michael... marcuss... 2013/01/04 17:19:03
    michael.mcgowan.1291
    +8
    You don't doubt it, yet you still want to put a gun in their hands. I could care less if your a redneck hillbilly, or a liberal femenazi I don't want either of you holding.
  • marcuss... michael... 2013/01/04 17:22:31
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    You only want the government to be armed. That works for Nazi liberal progressives such as yourself. I just hope one day you get to experience a home invasion.
  • krayzrick 2012/12/31 22:46:45
    krayzrick
    +1
    Anyway I see fit..
  • WinterHawk 2012/12/31 20:14:06
    WinterHawk
    +2
    Need to get past the dogs
  • Sir Bud. 2012/12/29 14:46:20
    Sir Bud.
    What a load of crap,but while knowing the Gun crime statistics between family members,partners,friends,ex partners,ex friends etc etc committed at home and in commonly shared familiar environments whether in their sleep or not-doesn't surprise me.
  • marcuss... Sir Bud. 2013/01/01 01:28:14 (edited)
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    You failed to mention the 500 MURDERS in the gun free LIBERAL PROGRESSIVE city of Chicago so far this year.

Why is that?.....AHHHHH.... AGENDA.
  • Sir Bud. marcuss... 2013/01/02 03:48:01
    Sir Bud.
    Yeah evil nasty Americans cant live together without owning Guns-without them it would be Sodom and Gomorrah or even the Apocalypse.BS.And Chicago one district and city standing surrounded by a whole nation of Gun lovers and trade-proves we need a national and unified new gun law.Either all states or none.
  • marcuss... Sir Bud. 2013/01/02 17:24:03
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    Keep the guns away from 0WEbama voters and gun crime will drop 99%.
  • Sir Bud. marcuss... 2013/01/02 18:48:56
  • marcuss... Sir Bud. 2013/01/02 20:56:33
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    What you shove up your butt is your business.
  • Sir Bud. marcuss... 2013/01/04 22:23:45
    Sir Bud.
    If you have a dictionary-use it to look up the definition of; "Idioms". Or don't and carry on proving you have no rational argument and are just the neurotic type who fears stricter gun laws will take his"toy"away from him.
  • I NEED A HORSE 2012/12/24 21:50:07
    +2
    And: no one passes my door without the password, which is "Search warrant."
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2012/12/22 22:57:01
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +4
    I HAVE pulled a gun in my own home when I was alone and I heard strange noises. But even then I couldn't tell you if I would use it. I'm not sure I could kill someone. However, I DO have the ability to defend my home from intruders and it remains to be seen who would come out of the situation alive.
  • Pedalpusher 2012/12/22 03:55:27
    Pedalpusher
    +2
    The wording of the answer says it all!
  • twocrows 2012/12/22 00:36:49
    twocrows
    never mind the fact that a gun in the home increases the likelihood of being shot by 28%. but hey, don't let facts get in the way of your name calling.

carry on.
  • marcuss... twocrows 2012/12/22 04:43:02
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    +4
    So you prefer to be murdered instead of defending yourself. Liberals enjoy being victims.
  • TKramar marcuss... 2012/12/23 19:32:11
    TKramar
    I don't want to be murdered by someone else living in the home.
  • marcuss... TKramar 2012/12/23 22:09:55
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    +1
    So you would prefer to be murdered by a home invader then.
  • TKramar marcuss... 2012/12/23 22:19:53
    TKramar
    I put the last one in a headlock and walked him out the door. He never returned.
  • marcuss... TKramar 2012/12/23 22:44:32
  • TKramar marcuss... 2012/12/23 22:48:06
    TKramar
    maybe. maybe not. don't forget that I have homefield advantage--I know how the house is set up and he doesn't.
  • krayzrick marcuss... 2012/12/31 22:42:48
    krayzrick
    Your talking to Mr. Kung Fu, use the 'Force', tough man, Kramar...but hey, it's good that criminals weed out the dumb ones...
  • william 2012/12/21 23:46:46
    william
    +1
    i don't even want to say what i would do...
  • bigfoot 2012/12/21 23:40:21 (edited)
    bigfoot
    +2
    LIBERALS do not oppose weapons and the right to defend yourself and family.We oppose the need for Tanks, Missiles,and Mortars for the defense of your outhouse,pigs and wagons.More importantly the content of your comment more than justifies reasons why individuals like yourself should not have weapons.Critical thinking is not one of your strong points.
  • MO.gal bigfoot 2012/12/22 04:04:05
    MO.gal
    +1
    Well said! I agree with you.
  • bigfoot MO.gal 2012/12/22 20:45:45
    bigfoot
    RWNJ Serfs sure do live a very stressful life.They live in areas where they have to carry weapons for protection apparently from other RWNJs to kindergarden,school,college and church.RWNJs are afraid to mail a letter.For fear of someone going postal.RWNJs are constantly searching their homes for Government Bugs monitoring their conservations.Do you have any idea what country these RWNJs live in?I thought they lived in their own alternative universe of Conservative Bliss.
  • marcuss... bigfoot 2012/12/22 21:41:53
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    +1
    You are a clueless idiot.
  • bigfoot marcuss... 2012/12/22 22:41:39
    bigfoot
    Thanks. Thats a huge step of intelligence over a RWNJ Conservative from the blue collar union organized state of Pa. Talk about a Clueless Idiot?
  • marcuss... bigfoot 2012/12/22 23:42:44 (edited)
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    +2
    LOL! The union here is about gone. They priced themselves onto the unemployment line.

You so ignorantly point your finger at conservative areas where crime and gun battles are not a daily occurrence like good ol' Chicago the liberal progressive joke of a utopia.Whats the matter are you too embarrassed to admit where you are from? Anyone with at least one functioning brain cell can see that liberal progressive cities have the highest gun murders....Well except you.
  • bigfoot marcuss... 2012/12/23 19:01:47
    bigfoot
    I live in Ct.I drive through Newtown every morning on my way to my part-time job in Danbury Ct.I grew up in Mass.30 miles from Boston.I visit the area often to see friends and family.While true the cities have a high rate of gun violence,it must also be true that many people are carrying guns.Therefore,if the carrying of more concealed guns is the solution ,why isn't gun crime going down in the cities? And how and where are the guns entering the city coming from? From you and your state.So you are contributing to the problem you claim to be defending against.I am pointing out how your typical Republican RWNJ simplistic solution to a complicated social problem adds up to nonsense.Be honest and just admit that you and the Republican RWNJ's worship to the exclusion of Constitution,Country,Flag,Fam... Children ,the religion of money,profits and power.Admit the whole Gun debate is about "Profit".Your comment proves at best your brain is on vacation without you,and at worse,your brain remains never used in its box.Please remove the flag as your avatar.Your stated beliefs contradict everything the flag stands for.
  • marcuss... bigfoot 2012/12/23 22:42:45
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    +2
    WOW you are one insane LWNJ. The LIBERAL cities that are "gun free" zones have the highest gun crimes, seems you morons need to clean up your own cities. Religion of money......seems there sure are one hell of alot of LIBERALS who are also filthy rich who are only concerned about making more money. The gun debate is about protecting yourself or your family and LIBERAL IDIOTS such as yourself are only concerned about responsible firearm owners being punished for the actions of criminals.

FACT
  • bigfoot marcuss... 2012/12/23 23:20:16
    bigfoot
    Whatever you say.Thanks for your insightful and thoughtful response.I'll remember it as I pass the spot where 20 five and six year old children had their memoies spit upon by Gun-nuts like you.
  • marcuss... bigfoot 2012/12/23 23:46:32
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    +1
    Yes my post was insightful and thoughtful. You already knew 0WEbama armed criminals and other dregs of society yet you still support the "GUN NUT"
  • bigfoot marcuss... 2012/12/24 17:49:29
    bigfoot
    HA!HA!HA!HA! "Yes my post was insightful and thoughtful".Sorry! Thats my dog laughing at your post.I repeat critical thinking or thinking at all,while your brain is on vacation is not one of your strong points.Your current post is a prime example.Go play in your sandbox with your RWNJ think alikes.

2014/10/21 15:22:16