Should the GOP just step back and let the US fall off the Fiscal Cliff?

KCurtis 2012/11/09 00:46:33
I say, now that the loons are running the asylum, GOP should go for it. CBO says we are nearing the end of the cliff in just a short few weeks. John Boehner says tax hikes can't be passed in the house. The White House is not willing to come back with any sort of spending cuts that make survival even possible.

I say, time to call the Democrats bluff. It's all going to be blamed on the Republicans anyway. I went Galt already, giving up my consulting business and reigning in my living expenses because I don't want to fork over another dime for the Free Stuff the entitlement society that voted for Obama gets handed. Sorry charlie, I've made my fortune and I have the luxury of being able to live comfortably without earning any extra for you. So cry me a river when the rest of the 1% says the same, hey phuck off. You're on your own kid. I used to care, now I don't. Welcome to Greece.

So for me, I'm out of the market. My savings is in metal and stored conveniently, locally next to my Remington Home Defense shot gun. So I say go for it. Let's do the cliff. I'll be the one in the Titanium Bubble watching the grab team try to collect their pittance. Plus I can't wait to see the big babies; the Obama supporting moron vote realize ...
...wow - there's nothing left for me. Booooo Hooooo!

+13
    I know what you mean ..
    I've scaled back tremendously ..
    pulled out of the marketplace and have contracted my personal business as well ..
    I'm making sure that I can survive .. and live onwards ..
    and am SICK And TIRED of having my HARD WORK Redistributed ..

(NOTICE all the LAYOFFS in such a SHORT TIME after the election too .. )
    There's FAR MORE LAYOFFS on the way too ..
    Businesses .. small, medium, large ..
    are all looking at their bottom lines ..
    and all the NEW taxes (including the taxes buried in that horror called ObieCare .. )

and saying .. NO MORE ..
    Tapped out .. can't continue .. time for the Dependents to get OFF their backs ..

• goatman112003 2012/11/19 01:59:58
    goatman112003
    +2
    The ride starts in less than two months and the Dems are not backing off a bit of my way or the highway. So let the ride begin.
  • Diana 2012/11/11 20:40:45
    Diana
    +2
    It's funny my husband said almost the same thing this morning.I fully agree with you.
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2012/11/11 20:01:15
  • cc 2012/11/11 01:19:29
    cc
    Well they just let us fall off the cliff politically! I wouldn't want to ask them to go out of thier way to do anything else!
  • S. Gompers 2012/11/10 11:41:56
    S. Gompers
    +1
    I call for a triple Lindy.
  • Bill 2012/11/10 11:25:02
    Bill
    +3
    Let them go over the cliff, then les see who screams for a Obama Phone.
  • john richardson 2012/11/10 03:53:47 (edited)
    john richardson
    +3
    I don't want us to go over a cliff we may not recover! We have to change our stategy not our core values, and next time we define ourselfs and not let the democrats do it for us. One of the biggest lies that kept comming up "Romney will take away your pills," and somehow we let them get away with it,and they did show me one thing, it's not about the economy stupid !
  • Stratweenie57 2012/11/10 02:52:30
    Stratweenie57
    +3
    Damn straight,let 'em hit bottom. It wont be GWB's fault this time....who will the Won blame now?
  • ThunderBirdWoman1 2012/11/10 01:48:53
    ThunderBirdWoman1
    +6
    Lets just go ahead and tumble off the cliff. You can only try to hold up a sinking ship for so long. Sink it, it has too many holes in it. It seems that many of us need the lesson anyways.
  • legalamericanwoman 2012/11/10 01:13:36
    legalamericanwoman
    +3
    Yes. The sooner this fiscal debacle ends with collapse , the better. Maybe congress and all the rest of government will simply leave the nation to go lok for work in EU and the middle east where alot of US tax dollars have as well. That way we could cut all ties with them and start all over and ensure better laws to keep capitalism going without the unethical participants ruling us and leading us to more of the same.
  • joe keeney 2012/11/10 01:01:58
    joe keeney
    +3
    France had the balls to sit on there a$$ shut it down. You want someone to pay attention stop there money. You can't barrow crap with out income.
  • bob h. 2012/11/10 00:48:30
    bob h.
    +1
    Sounds like you've fallen off the edge already.
  • Studied 2012/11/10 00:16:12
    Studied
    +4
    I don't want us to fall off the cliff, but if that is what it takes to make folks start paying attention, then I say go for it. I am ready.,
  • Popeye 2012/11/09 23:59:37
  • bob h. Popeye 2012/11/10 00:50:05
    bob h.
    FAUX News; what can possibly go wrong? And you wonder why you lost?
  • drsardonicas 2012/11/09 23:54:28
    drsardonicas
    +6
    Sure, the sooner we go over the better. Hopefully we can rebuild if we can climb out of the abyss. They are just prolonging the agony, the fall is inevitable.
  • dubbie 2012/11/09 23:42:54
    dubbie
    +7
    The pretender is already blaming the G.O.P. and they haven't even made it to the discussion table yet , He aint gonna agree to nothing but what he has Planned , Just tell em to shove it politely and turn around and feel the hissing at your back, While dingys glasses fog up with anger, Oh yeah i betcha pelosi is pi##ED OFF , God that makes me feel better
  • michael 2012/11/09 23:37:36
  • legalam... michael 2012/11/10 01:15:16
    legalamericanwoman
    michael, who is Harrison J. Bounel?
  • michael legalam... 2012/11/10 01:22:28
    michael
    republicans think its obama,wheres romney's tax records ?
  • legalam... michael 2012/11/13 02:05:26 (edited)
    legalamericanwoman
    +1
    Michael , of course we all noticed you did not answer. Your profile at this current time says you are a male, fifty years old, and christian. Obama claims he is a christian , too.

And as well, how about Obama showing us all of his passports and travel records and university and college and high school and grade school transcripts and loan records as well as who supplied funds to pay for his Harvard experience? What grades did Obama earn while at any of those places? Exactly bhow many passports has Obama had ever and what were his named citizenships on any of them except his last most current one? ALL of them?

Michael. Obama said McCain ( R-Az ) knew about his moslem faith . Hillary knew he is moslem. Obamas own wife stated his native country is Kenya which makes him NOT legaly our president. He himself has videos which prove he is not an American citizen. Foreign nationals claim Obama is a moslem Kenyan. So do many of his own relatives ( google ) .

Romney is born legally in America by two legally married American born parents.

Az courts publically rejected Obamas claimed birth certificate naming it a forgery ( HE LOST the court battle ) and his legal team is currently fighting in court to keep that false information Obamas legal team provided to a legal American c...

Az courts publically rejected Obamas claimed birth certificate naming it a forgery ( HE LOST the court battle ) and his legal team is currently fighting in court to keep that false information Obamas legal team provided to a legal American court system from being used against Obama.

Again, Michael. Who is Harrison J. Bounel? Why is Mrs. Obamas name affiliated with the name Harrison J. Bounel?

Does American law mean anything to you , Michael? Are you an legal American citizen? I am and if I were ever to run for the presidency of the USA I would legally be eleigible without question.

Romney already provided the info you are asking me about here. You must have missed it.

Now it is your turn.

Who is Harrison J. Bounel?
  • michael 2012/11/09 23:27:42
  • john.newell.771 2012/11/09 23:21:07
    john.newell.771
    +2
    It would please me to no end if the republicans would bow their necks and tell Obama and Ried to pound sand. They won't do it - they have short memories about all the times the dems told them to pound sand. We need someone to start bitch-slapping those sissy dems and make them do what we say or bitch-slap them again.
  • michael 2012/11/09 23:16:03
  • KCurtis michael 2012/11/09 23:20:56
    KCurtis
    +2
    You think Romney has any debt? LMAO and just so you know he gave his inheritance to charity. Now remind my why OBama is going Burma and Thiland?
  • BlackSouth KCurtis 2012/11/12 03:52:50
    BlackSouth
    Please, Do you believe he gave his inheritance to charity. I read your profile. You are a journalist. An investigative reporter. From a time of morals and honesty....and you really believe at face value that someone would give a fortune away? Someone who pillaged companies to make his money? I would expect someone like you to be skeptical and look for answers yourself. I guess you forgot how to do that. A shame.
  • KCurtis BlackSouth 2012/11/13 10:41:55
  • BlackSouth KCurtis 2012/11/13 20:58:26 (edited)
    BlackSouth
    and Reince Priebus said that? Well where are the Documents? I want to see the documents. Plus by looking at what Politifact has to say about Romney is mostly negative and you voted for him anyway?
  • KCurtis BlackSouth 2012/11/14 00:29:26
    KCurtis
    +1
    They're there all you have to do is read and click on the links, should I send over a 5th grader to help you?
  • BlackSouth KCurtis 2012/11/15 23:54:24
    BlackSouth
    If that is how far you got in school yes please I need your help.
  • BlackSouth KCurtis 2012/11/16 00:12:07
    BlackSouth
    I don't think giving money to a University is charity. Who is it helping?
  • KCurtis BlackSouth 2012/11/16 00:20:21
    KCurtis
    +1
    Ah Students.. Doh!
  • BlackSouth KCurtis 2012/11/16 00:29:22
    BlackSouth
    Rich Students... Yes they need it. Good Christian....well not Christian....
  • KCurtis BlackSouth 2012/11/16 22:52:43
    KCurtis
    +1
    Maybe poor minority students? What's wrong that donation dash your perceptions of Romney as a racist. Puleaze
  • BlackSouth KCurtis 2012/11/17 03:51:16
    BlackSouth
    I didn't say anything about Romney being a racist so keep that race card in your deck. I hardly call a college, A University a charity, but if that's what you call it be my guest. A very wealthy University at that. Doesn't the Bible say

Matthew 5:46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
  • Leprachaun999 2012/11/09 22:51:32
    Leprachaun999
    You have not done anything for four years, why start now
  • redhorse29 2012/11/09 21:42:43
    redhorse29
    +1
    Lets get real. The GOP is as responsible for the creation of the fiscal cliff as the libs. Lots of blame to share. Both parties failing at the local, county, state, national levels have mutually teamed to create this insanity and malfeasance of leadership.
  • KCurtis redhorse29 2012/11/09 23:22:35
    KCurtis
    +2
    That's not real but nice try. I wouldn't have expected much more from an Libertarian. PS I did not even look at your profile but I can tell by the stupid stoner attitude. .
  • william.turner 2012/11/09 21:36:54
    william.turner
    +7
    I say yes..Give them EVERYTHING they ask for. Only 2 things can happen from there.

1. Everything gets better and we move on.
    2. Everything collapses and we rebuild while casting aside liberal ideas.

Win win.
  • KCurtis william... 2012/11/09 23:23:10
    KCurtis
    +4
    I like the way you think... Friends request sent.

2014/10/24 08:36:52