Should Teen Be Allowed to Bring Porn Star to Prom?

Mike Stone's senior prom at Tartan High School was shaping up to be a real drag when the two dozen girls he asked at school turned him down, so instead of sulking about it or going stag, the 18-year-old Minnasotan took to Twitter. According to ANC News, Stone asked somewhere around 600 porn stars to prom through the social media site, promising dinner, a hotel, and a massage, and finally got a yes from 19-year-old adult film actress Megan Piper.

Unfortunately for them, the school caught wind of it and banned Piper from attending. Now Stone and Piper are planning their own "alternative" party, and inviting the rest of the school to attend that instead. Stone said, "I didn’t expect this to get blown up. It’s great. Everyone at my school is supporting me." Even Stone's mom is on his side, and told ABC News, "I was a little upset at first ... But I support him and I don’t understand what her profession has to do with anything." Do you think Mike Stone is entitled to bring a porn star as his date to prom?

• Donn Wright 2012/03/26 16:18:42 (edited)
    Donn Wright
    +27
    So now we have the date police? For those of you who said the rules are the rules, or something to that effect, you fully deserve (and apparently want) the police state this country is degenerating into.

Doesn't anyone ever question anymore where the governing body in question gets the authority for stuff like this? I'd be willing to bet dollars to dog turds the school doesn't have a written rule against a student bringing a porn star to a prom.

The people of this country now expect and accept that someone has the right to tell them what to do or not do 24/7/365 in the "land of the free and the home of the brave" without even bothering to wonder, much less ask if they have the right to do so.

Simply pathetic. Doesn't anybody have the balls anymore to just say NO?

• genesis 2013/05/27 02:35:06
    genesis
    +2
    Sure why not
  • Pureblood_ 2012/06/06 03:42:30
    Pureblood_
    +1
    Its not they're gonna get butt naked and make a movie on the dance floor!

I wish I could have gone to my senior prom...
    with a porn star*^^
  • Faye Kane 2012/06/04 00:41:05
  • Joe Green 2012/05/01 12:54:25
    Joe Green
    The woman didn't even do anything wrong. Not a lot of mothers are going to celebrate their daughters becoming porn stars, but billions of dollars every year give it the "OK" vote.

Give schools the opportunity to prove they are progressive and they will disappoint you pretty often.

This is fail. The one where the two girls couldn't go as dates was fail. The one where the school kicked a guy out for watching Glee was fail. Schools need to get a grip.
  • nicesteve 2012/04/24 21:15:10
    nicesteve
    I see no reason to drop the turnpike on a students date based strictly on her trade.
    While I don't condone and will never endorse her occupation, I certainly do not see any
    valid reason to bar the student from bringing her to the prom as long as both of them
    present and conduct themselves in a prudent manner while at the event. After all, the poor
    fellow was rejected away by all the girls at his school.
  • cowboy 2012/04/19 11:39:50
    cowboy
    +1
    What she does for a living, as long as it is legal even though it is morally questionable, is nobodies business. They are both of age...
  • meboy 2012/04/16 21:46:53
  • faklyaadrienn 2012/04/15 19:12:12
    faklyaadrienn
    It is a school prom. I'm honestly amused this question has come up at all. Children above 16 can do anything they want outside the school. But really a hooker inside the school? Really people? I think organizing their own party is ok. If the parents are happy about it than let it be. It is actually sad that he needs to pay for someone to actually go with him anywhere. But a school is a school. Anyway well done to advertising and supporting the idea. * Adrienn bury her head into her hands and she doesn't even look surprised at all. Sad. *
  • cowboy faklyaa... 2012/04/19 11:41:46
    cowboy
    I thought she was a porn star, not a hooker? Was I misled? One is a legal employment while the other is not. Even though BOTH are morally questionable...
  • faklyaa... cowboy 2012/04/21 16:34:55
    faklyaadrienn
    Oh sorry my bad. Well they do the same. The difference is people watch porn starts during action. Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa. And that is the legal one...
  • Faye Kane faklyaa... 2012/06/03 22:46:15
    Faye Kane
    You think he's PAYING her? No, Adrienn, he just asked her to go to the prom, like he'd ask anybody else. And She's an ACTRESS who does sex scenes. Prostitution is a CRIME. The government puts you in jail for having that job. All the government does about her job is withhold income tax from her paycheck.

You don't know WTF is going on at all, do you? I always wondered what kind of people besides the rich would ever vote republican. Now I know.

-- faye kane
  • faklyaa... Faye Kane 2012/06/16 12:58:32
    faklyaadrienn
    You are just funny:) I like people keep saying a porn star is ok and a prostitute is not. Both of them are doing sex for money. The only difference is that one is a small fish so can put to jail and one is a bigger one so it is legal:) So funny. Pornography is ok prostitution is not. I don't say any of them are good or bad. I am just saying your argument is fishy:)

About your other paragraph: I feel so sorry for people who can't make a comment without swearing or talking about politics so out of context :D
  • Pakki 2012/04/14 00:09:36
    Pakki
    I say no not because of any of these reason I read below.

I think the prom needs to be special for all the students.

If it ends up being The Piper Show" the whole reason for the prom has been ruined.

Many parents that still look at their teens as "children" would also be robbed of seeing their baby go to a "coming of age event".

On the flip side I would have preferred Piper to the fugly cold girl I went with.
  • Ashlyn<3 2012/04/12 21:30:09
    Ashlyn<3
    Lol I saw this and had to click on it. I say he can take anyone he wants. Specially if he asked all the girls and they said no to him. They probley didn't even give him a chance...just took one look at him.
  • RS 2012/04/12 04:00:28
    RS
    +3
    At my age I never thought i would say that an 18 year old is my hero but I bow to your gereatness! LOL seriously, as l;ong as she acts appropriately, why not. I belive that she should have to meet all dress codes and any other requirements but other than that...Have a great evening.
  • Faye Kane RS 2012/06/04 01:30:24
  • lionheart 2012/04/11 01:50:22
    lionheart
    +2
    They are around the same age so I don't see anything wrong with it. Besides the Prom is just a dance.
  • Don White 2012/04/09 08:45:48
    Don White
    +1
    He asked! She Accepted! End of Story! He's not trying to blow up the school! He asked for a date and got one! What she does for a living is not school's concern! By you all invading his Twitter account, and making a issue of who he bringing! You are the one's who have turned this issue into a mountain! He asked every girl at his school, and was thawrted by the girls at his school, he went elsewhere, and got a date! If the girl had of accepted, and not let on who or what she did, you would not have known who, or what she did!
  • bansheebanski 2012/04/09 07:52:12 (edited)
    bansheebanski
    +1
    i think this guy is awesome!!! great idea and a way better chance of getting laid.....wow shes uh kinda hot never heard of her but uh i think i will browse some of her videos......if u know wat i mean
  • iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~ 2012/04/09 04:42:51
    iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~
    +1
    Unless there's a general band on non-student attendees.

I think the school should really be supporting this kid here - instead of feeling beaten down by peer rejection, he put himself out there and ended up doing something that's really going to make him a social LEGEND if he is allowed to follow through with it.

This is a kid who went from being a complete reject to someone who is saying "Everyone at my school is supporting me."

Yeah - let's punish him for that.
  • YO 2012/04/09 00:28:32
    YO
    +1
    Well, he DID ask about 24 classmate girls who turned him down, and he wanted to go with Some female to a last, but very important dance and highschool event. What was he supposed to do? It's not like they're going to try anything wild and crazy, x-rated on the dance floor with fellow students and monitors/police there to make sure everyone has a good time and nothing gets out of control. At the prom, anyway. He should NOT have blabbed about it until after the prom. That way everyone would see nothing wrong with a teenage boy dancing with a teenage girl, behaving themselve, and having fun-like what a prom should really BE about. No one would be the wiser. I'm sure there are girls the same (Class of '**) as me that, I either don't remember,or thought they were a class year higher or lower than me. So I didn't pay much attention to them. So she can Easily say she graduated last yr., and met him online, or she is from the same yr., but just didn't get out too much- too busy studying and keeping my grades up, sort of thing.
  • Faye Kane YO 2012/06/04 01:35:53
    Faye Kane
    Her didn't blab about it until the school banned him. Now he's an international celebrity.

And rightly so!

Pornhub is paying for an alternate prom, her plane fare, a limo. and a hotel room. HAHAHA!

I read on a news site that he's now the high school hero because he got a porn site to throw a REAL prom!

I bet ALL the kids go to the alternate prom and the media shows the principle sitting in an empty dance hall drinking punch with the old lady teachers!

GOD The Future is cool!

- faye kane
  • YO Faye Kane 2012/06/09 04:25:20
    YO
    Good point. My first thought was that ,since proms are G-rated, Pornhub lost $ on the deal..my other thought was, since he didn't bring in some crackhead/meth whore with missing teeth,"bubbles", or weird marks on her skin, there is a chance that, if they're comfortable with each other, and he,probably still a virgin what better way to lose it than by someone who could make him feel at ease, show him what to do and how,and probably show him a thing or two about how to please a woman sexually. If Pornhub plays their cards right, they just might get their moneys worth by taping the act with a hidden camera. IF the guy wants to be a show off, there could be a camera crew taping everything, and Pornhub would pay the guy well for his 'talents',
  • babyleo 2012/04/07 19:28:23
    babyleo
    +1
    porn is an over 18 job so they shouldnt be at a high school prom
  • rugrat1411 babyleo 2012/04/13 16:59:12
    rugrat1411
    This has got to be the dumbest reason why she shouldn't be aloud to go. :oP
  • SC 2012/04/05 21:38:35
    SC
    +2
    Just would like to congratulate this young man for being so resourceful. I hope his alternative party is a huge success. At this point I am quite sure the school administrators look like a bunch of idiots with dirty minds. What did they think would happen. Did they believe a film crew would arrive and make a porn movie at the prom? They have now identified themselves small minded and probably dirty minded folks who are now the town fools.
  • Dave Ryan 2012/04/04 10:39:25 (edited)
    Dave Ryan
    +2
    As current events have shown, if she were a transexual man who became a woman, his date would have been okay with the Politically Correct thought police.

Geez, let the kid live a little.
  • Fenris Dave Ryan 2012/04/04 17:36:38
    Fenris
    Possibly but I doubt even that!
  • Faye Kane Dave Ryan 2012/06/04 01:37:19
    Faye Kane
    You saying it's the liberals who don;t want the kid to bring a porn star to the prom? God DAMN you republican rednecks are stupid!!!
  • Spider20 2012/04/04 04:07:26
    Spider20
    +1
    Gotta say no here....the prom is part of the high school experience
    Porn stars are part of the post high school world.....at least that's how I see it....
  • Faye Kane Spider20 2012/06/04 01:38:13
    Faye Kane
    Says who?

See, that's the question.
  • Spider20 Faye Kane 2012/06/04 03:24:20
    Spider20
    The question asked for what I thought, and I posted to that extent.
  • lyss 2012/04/03 23:25:03
    lyss
    His parents have no problem with it so yeah he should be allowed to bring her.
  • ticker 2012/04/01 18:20:29
    ticker
    Come on people it's probably this kids only chance to have sex; I mean look at him. He most likely wasn't popular until this happened and let's be honest ladies... how many of you writing in on this would let this kid penetrate you willingly?
  • Faye Kane ticker 2012/06/04 01:39:10
    Faye Kane
    [faye raises her hand, takes off her clothes, and bends over for a horny teenage stud...]
  • ticker Faye Kane 2012/06/07 04:11:45
    ticker
    Wow, you could do so much better. Self-esteem issues?
  • Jay Calderone 2012/03/31 21:42:50
  • Faye Kane Jay Cal... 2012/06/04 01:41:04
    Faye Kane
    Someone already did that. A long time ago. in 1776.

It worked out okay too, until the repiglicans turned it into an anti-sex police state.
  • Jay Cal... Faye Kane 2012/06/04 23:23:39
    Jay Calderone
    Okay.. well, this time, that won't happen
  • Commrade#371 2012/03/31 16:14:01
    Commrade#371
    +1
    Dont kick her out unless she does somthing stupid at the prom

2014/09/19 11:48:32