Should Ron Paul Drop Out of the Republican Presidential Race?

Politics 2012/05/09 03:42:56
We know you want to make your opinion count -- especially during the time of a serious election. So, every week, SodaHead will host a handful of up-to-date polls having to do with the upcoming 2012 election.

Vote on this week's election questions below and make sure to come back every Tuesday to see how everyone voted -- and to receive a new batch of questions worth pondering. It's a great time to have an opinion. So, dive right in to our 2012 Election poll.

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/survey/featured/2012-elect...

• luisofsuburbia 2012/05/09 22:41:44
    luisofsuburbia
    Well I meant "NO" He's hurting Romney and helping Obama at the same time, best of both worlds.
  • SoD luisofs... 2012/05/10 01:04:02
    SoD
    +2
    I'm shocked by people who still support Obama.
  • luisofs... SoD 2012/05/10 04:37:40
    luisofsuburbia
    I'm shocked by people who don't support Obama.
  • SoD luisofs... 2012/05/10 11:43:23
    SoD
    +1
    That's because you are either ignorant or stupid. If you are ignorant, I can help but stupid is forever.

And the reprieve...

Wake or die in your blissful slumber.
  • luisofs... SoD 2012/05/10 17:49:03
  • SoD luisofs... 2012/05/10 18:28:40
    SoD
    Why so naive?
  • luisofs... SoD 2012/05/11 04:49:09
    luisofsuburbia
    I don't know, maybe because I skipped breakfast today.
  • SoD luisofs... 2012/05/11 06:52:01
    SoD
    Grit your teeth and watch these two videos...

http://web.gbtv.com/media/vid...

http://web.gbtv.com/media/vid...

or continue to bury your head in the sand.
  • luisofs... SoD 2012/05/11 20:46:39
    luisofsuburbia
    I'm sorry I'll probably watch them after I finish with finals
  • SoD luisofs... 2012/05/12 01:21:20
    SoD
    That sounds like a well reasoned plan, unless you are simply blowing smoke up my ass ;)
  • sally 2012/05/09 22:30:53
    sally
    +5
    Romney is almost out I can feel it. Personally Ron Paul is definately the way to go.
  • JoAnn sally 2012/05/10 01:19:21
    JoAnn
    +2
    RON PAUL all the way
  • tomnchrist 2012/05/09 22:22:20
    tomnchrist
    +1
    Just because Republicans are like cattle, and vote for whoever Hannity tells them to,
    doesn't mean the rest of us will.
    Independents are not going to vote for RINO Romney, and the real Christians are not gong to vote for a Morman, and real conservatives are not going to vote for a flip-flop liberal.
    But we will vote for Ron Paul,
    so Republican Covention, your choice - Ron Paul or Obama!

Remember 2008, and the McCain FLOP!
  • bucky tomnchrist 2012/05/09 22:33:32
    bucky
    +1
    A real christian will not vote for a Muslim,Romney with his faults is still better than Chairman Maobama.I agree with Mr. Paul on many issues and his son Rand as well but neither one of them is going to be the nominee,so grow up and support Romney.Dr. Paul can stay in if he wants to but reality will not change.
  • mind-pilot bucky 2012/05/09 22:46:30
    mind-pilot
    Frank Graham, Billy's son, says mormons are the same as muslims. I see no difference. Multiple wives. Praising Joseph smith instead of Christ first.
  • tomnchrist bucky 2012/06/17 03:11:45
    tomnchrist
    Thank you, but No, I will vote third party again, In 2004 and 2008 the Constitution Party had two good Chrsitain Candidates (Peroutka and Baldwin) both were very knowlegeable of the Constitution and superior in intelect to both the Democrat and Republican Candidates (Bush and Kerry, and Mcain and Obama).
  • bucky tomnchrist 2012/06/21 21:24:44
    bucky
    I have voted third party in 1992 and 1996,Bill Clinton won both times with less than 50% of the vote.I learned my lesson on third party candidates,if all of us Ross Perot supporters would have voted for Bush Sr. Clinton never would have been president.Will vote and support Romney because voting third party only helps Chairman Maobama.
  • tomnchrist bucky 2012/06/29 22:55:12
    tomnchrist
    You still don't understand. Bush was the biggest Globalist ever. Both parties are global bound, and anti-Christian.
    And as I am starting to understand most of the population agrees with their global wars, and their anti God ways, and are willingly going down the path of socialism.
    Mark my words, it won't matter a tinkers damn weather a Republican or a Democrat wins in November, the country will go broke within a year, and the one in the whitehouse will sell us to the highest bidder (IMF).
    Ron Paul was the only one with understanding of the Constitution and the character that would have been able to lead the country out of desperation.
    It is evident the people are not willing to pay the price and do the things necessary
    (ref: Ron Paul speaches) ie close all foreign bases, bring the troops home, do away with the FED, NAFTA and secure the borders.
  • Kerri Mackenzie 2012/05/09 22:22:17
    Kerri Mackenzie
    +4
    He's not hurting anyone and he has every right to continue his campaign. Besides, he has some valuable ideas to contribute. I hope he hangs in there.
  • Tinka123 Kerri M... 2012/05/09 23:22:15
    Tinka123
    +3
    Most earnest reply here - well done ;)
  • Dan ☮ R... Tinka123 2012/05/10 12:25:48
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    Looks like voice matters is being an idiot again. Ignoring the constitution is Obama's and Romney's jobs. They are the ones calling for the end of our personal liberties through the ndaa, patriot act, and wanting to kill Americans without due process.

Ron Paul is being a true patriot and opposing them.
  • Tinka123 Dan ☮ R... 2012/05/10 14:03:50 (edited)
    Tinka123
    +1
    Agreed. Most of the naysayers on the "right" have taken from the lib/prog red-herring playbook. lol They can't condemn him for his record, actions, or holding to his principles without exposing their own hypocrisy. So now they've switched to condemning him for nonexistent, potential "future" positions he may or may not take. lol

For instance - they'll say: "He's going to circumvent the Constitution and Congress, and attempt to use executive power to end the Fed without Congressional support!"

This is utter nonsense of course, his bill on the Fed has already passed in the House, has 196 House sponsors and 19 in the Senate (that IS "Congressional Support") - but it's the best they can muster to attack his Constitutionalist position. To top it all off, they'll make that declaration while simultaneously claiming he's accomplished nothing. lol Not to mention the fact that they're attacking some potential "future" scenario that is as of now nonexistent and has no bearing whatsoever in reality.

They can't attack his record or his principles, so they move to nonexistent hypotheticals. Sound familiar? It should, it's a lib/prog favorite - i.e. false dilemmas. Oops! I love inadvertent confessions. lol
  • voice_m... Kerri M... 2012/05/10 02:33:33
    voice_matters
    his ideas of ignoring the constitution? his ideas of isolating america?
  • Oh wait, i forgot I wasted em' 2012/05/09 22:08:01
    Oh wait, i forgot I wasted em'
    I know I'm not republican.. but Sorry Ron Paul. Mitt's got this in the bag, even though he's like a freaking billionaire already. I don't agree with anything mitt says, but yeah Paul you need to just drop out of the race.
  • Kibbles Oh wait... 2012/05/09 22:15:48
    Kibbles
    Needs to drop out not so, I don't think he needs to. But I agree, Mitts got this in the bag, I'm democrat but even I can see the writing on the wall. All Paul can do now is just drop out and save face.
  • Oh wait... Kibbles 2012/05/09 22:19:07
    Oh wait, i forgot I wasted em'
    That's part of my point. If Mitt get's office, I might die. Obama is amazing, hes got so much to hold above mitt, that Mitt won't win.. like kiling Osama Bin Laden.. and bringing our troops home..
  • Kibbles Oh wait... 2012/05/09 22:22:08
    Kibbles
    +1
    Many Republicans would disagree with you but I do agree, I also want Obama to get office, he can do some real good. We just need to let him.
  • Oh wait... Kibbles 2012/05/09 22:30:43
    Oh wait, i forgot I wasted em'
    +1
    Thank you! finally someone agrees with me.. and yes I'm finding that even as I defend Obama right now.
  • James Kibbles 2012/05/11 15:53:24
    James
    And just what good can he do for us? We've let him do what he wants for the past 4 years. Do you see where it's gotten us? $5.00/gallon for gas, a record high debt (this is from the Obama administration), and unemployment is at an all time high. I could go on but I think I''ll leave it at this unless you'd like me to go on.
  • James Oh wait... 2012/05/09 22:27:20
    James
    +3
    1.) Obama did not kill Osama. A special Seals team did.
    2.) Last I checked our troops are still not home.
    3.) What about this joke of a man is "amazing?" I nearly vomited when I read your word choice.
  • Oh wait... James 2012/05/09 22:29:58
    Oh wait, i forgot I wasted em'
    +4
    uhmmm.. you are sadly mistaken. yes he did have the troops kill osama.
    2( Our troops from Iraq are home, he's working on getting the troops from afghanistan home.
    3( You seem very immature.. and yes, it seems like since he's the first black man in office, every one is throwing anything they can that they find faulty against him. I stand up to him and I respsect him highly for taking on such a role, and saving our country after bush destroyed it
  • Dan Oh wait... 2012/05/10 00:30:57
    Dan
    uhmmm.. Why bring race into this? I know it's out there but it was there the last election. When he was elected.
  • James Oh wait... 2012/05/10 00:46:42 (edited)
    James
    1.) Bringing our troops home means bringing them home from from BOTH iraq and Afghanistan.
    2.) Very presumptuous of you to say that seeing as this is the first thing I've said to you. Let me guess... I disagree with you so I'm immature, right? Saving our country? How? By sending jobs over seas? By destroying our health care system? By causing our gas prices to SPIKE to record highs AGAIN?! The 2nd time in 4 years? It's now 3.65 where I live. IF he is elected again you can be sure it'll jump back up to $5.00/gallon.
    3.) I'm immature yet I know that he's NOT the first black president. The fact that you would even say that proves that it's all about RACE to YOU. You did the same thing with Bush, huh? (referring to your comment about finding everything faulty with Obama because he's black) Was it because he was white? I think I'll stoop to your level here: "Because Bush was white, you decided to throw everything at him and find every little thing faulty with him because you have nothing to grasp at"
    4.) The things I find faulty of him are not because of his race but because they are unconstitutional.
    5.) Oh Bush destroyed it huh? What if he had been black? Would he have destroyed it then? Of course not. He's single handedly raised our debt to a record high, he has taken nothing b...

5.) Oh Bush destroyed it huh? What if he had been black? Would he have destroyed it then? Of course not. He's single handedly raised our debt to a record high, he has taken nothing but vacations since he's been in office that WE the taxpayers have payed for. He has also done nothing but lie under the table, admit to backing the Muslims over the Americans (in his books) and has admitted to being discriminatory against the white race (also can be found in his books.)

AND: PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION: "3.) What about this joke of a man is "amazing?""

I would advise you not to reply with immature language. I have not used it against you and I would appreciate the same respect. I have to say this to many people (libs and cons both) because they feel the need to attack someone personally simply because they disagree with them.
  • Oh wait... James 2012/05/10 01:26:42
    Oh wait, i forgot I wasted em'
    1( we Never HAD HEALTH CARE
    2( He didn't send our jobs over seas. (he brought the troops home...)
    3( you said you were nearly vomited at my amazing comment. because Obama to me is amazing. That's why I said you were immature.
    4( You're just a staunch republican that hasn't stopped and to look out your puny window to see the world and what he's done for our country.
  • James Oh wait... 2012/05/10 02:31:17
    James
    Wow... just wow. 1.) Do you not remember the pipeline that he DENIED being built and instead sent it to China?
    2.) NEVER had health care?! How blind are you?? Such ignorance from a 20 yr. old!! I am ASHAMED to say you're in my age-bracket! You want to know WHY you're unemployed? It's because Obama has destroyed the job market!
    3.) If Obama is amazing to you I have something even more awesome: Iraq. Why don't you go and live there? I think they need ignorant people such as yourself more than we do.
    5.) I'm immature because I disagree with your comment? Is that it? Wow kid, grow up. I honestly don't think you're 20. Even the most immature 20 yr. old knows better than you apparently do.
    6.) My window is plenty big but I spend my time outside in the real world. Come out from your mothers basement and live in the real world. Once again you have FAILED to answer my questions just like your "amazing" president has FAILED to fulfill his promises. The reason we didn't have NATIONAL health care is because it would NEVER work. There are too many people in America, such as yourself, that don't work and can't foot the bill so that bill is then put on the tax payers who are already struggling to pay for your other expenses.
    7.) He brought our IRAQ troops home... not our Afghan troops home....

7.) He brought our IRAQ troops home... not our Afghan troops home. Judging by your use of ellipsis, I assume you're slowly facing the reality that he has done nothing to help this country. You claim on your profile that you're in college. What college are you in, exactly?

If you reply with the same garbage that you just replied to me with, I WILL block you.
  • Oh wait... James 2012/05/10 16:29:22
  • James Oh wait... 2012/05/10 22:31:12
    James
    LMAO, you think he's gotten us out of the debt? That says it all. The Obama administration has said the current debt is at an all time RECORD HIGH. It is currently 16TRILLION. That is NOT out of a debt. He also wanted to put us in several more. He's threatened to go to war with Iran and Pakistan over something much less chivalrous than defending our country (like Bush did on 9/11.) The reason I took jabs at your education and mental capabilities is because you seem to not know what health care, debt or anything that the Obama administration has ruined. I don't care what color you are. You've only proven that you don't know a THING about this country. The only positive thing Obama has done for us is set the age limit that you can be on your parents health insurance to 26.

No, I didn't notice because I'm not going to stalk all of your posts. He brought Iraqi troops home. His promise was to bring ALL of our troops home. He has YET to do that.

Once again, go ask your history teacher. Obama is NOT the first black president. Please for the love of God, tell me you did not just refer me watch a political re-election video. You do realize those are full of lies and empty promises, right?
  • Oh wait... James 2012/05/10 23:21:53
    Oh wait, i forgot I wasted em'
    ok watch The Road We've Followed.. it'll open your eyes.. and Obama is the first black president of the us.
  • James Oh wait... 2012/05/10 23:41:52
    James
    +1
    No, he's not. Look kid, I'm not going to argue with you. He's NOT our first black president. If you really want to talk about our first black president then you should read into President Warren Harding. He was the grandson of a black woman. By the standards of those times, he is considered black.
  • Oh wait... James 2012/05/11 17:04:00
    Oh wait, i forgot I wasted em'
    then why is he white?

2014/09/02 18:51:01