Should Obama/ Reid/Pelosi be impeached, and why /why not?

patriot 2009/12/07 07:16:19

• ~ The Rebel ~ 2010/07/01 21:35:47
    I believe that we should have also impeached both bushes, and Clinton should ...
    ~ The Rebel ~
    Beginning with Bush on down every one of them should be put on trial for what they've done to this country! Old man Bush, Clinton, Georgie all were instrumental in the North American Union plot which would erase our borders. The intercontinental highway just puts us closer to that day and will put a nail in the coffin of the U.S. I hope every one that is putting roadblocks up to stop that highway is successful. Keep up the good work fellow patriots!
  • patriot ~ The R... 2010/07/22 20:40:11
  • Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA 2009/12/07 07:57:33
    My answer is a resounding yes! Each has tried to overstep their authority wit...
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Really, I don't think Obama should be impeached, because I do not believe he is a legitimate president. Instead, he should be deported after spending several decades in a federal prison for the fraud he has perpetrated on the American people. Reid and Pelosi should be impeached and then tried for treason! These two have violated their oaths to uphold the constitution and defend it against all enemies, foreign or domestic.
  • patriot Todd~AF... 2009/12/07 08:04:56
    patriot
    +1
    I agree.ut what are your reasons?
  • Todd~AF... patriot 2009/12/07 09:33:46
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    Do you mean you want me to list the different ways in which Obama has committed fraud and how Reid and Pelosi have violated their oaths?
  • patriot Todd~AF... 2009/12/10 13:00:01
    patriot
    +1
    I am aware that there may be too many tot, so just the reasons most important to you personally.
  • Todd~AF... patriot 2009/12/11 07:47:44
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Okay, Obama is a fraud as president, because he is not even willing to prove his eligibilty to serve as president by releasing his actual birth certificate. He is also going out of his way to destroy our economy and implement socialism. Pelosi is guilty of treason as it was her job to certify whether or not Obama was eligible to serve as president and she is also trying to coerce us into socialism. Reid is likewise guilty; he ignores the portions of the constitution which limit the power of the legislature and he is also pushing for socialism. All three of these individuals are attempting to eliminate our constitutional rights, they accuse of us racism if we disagree with them, and they seek to give our sovereignty to our enemies.
  • patriot Todd~AF... 2009/12/14 18:31:40
    patriot
    +2
    Thank you Todd. It looks like you and I have similar thoughts about this Traitor! I have been looking for any groups that might be trying to start the process torwards impeachment. Obama should be impeached for several obvious reasons, and Both Ried and Pelosi on the grounds of "Obstruction of Justice" related to The Birth certificate issue. Of course there are many other issues as well, Such as surpressing the fact that we have found WMD's in Iraq( more than 600 short range chemicle weapons in one cache alone)back in 2003.
  • Todd~AF... patriot 2009/12/14 20:23:44
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    If I find anything to help get the impeachment process going, I will gladly pass it along.
    Oh, if you can find a link to the information about those chemical weapons, please post it in as many locations as you can.
  • patriot Todd~AF... 2009/12/24 00:59:40
    patriot
    +1
    I will get on it right away, May God bless you and yours.
  • Todd~AF... patriot 2009/12/24 01:16:12
    Todd~AFCL~PWCM~JLA
    That would be greatly appreciated.

Have a very Merry Christmas!
  • patriot Todd~AF... 2010/07/01 20:47:43
    patriot
    +1
    deported, why when treason carries a death penalty option?

2014/07/28 22:35:31