Should mugshots of dead beat parents be displayed on pizza boxes?

john_jacob 2007/03/26 17:56:28
Yes. These parents need to be held accountable. And perhaps this will shame them into paying
No. I want to enjoy my pizza with out having to think about the world for a mintue
Butler county in Ohio is considering placing the pictures of parents who fail to pay child support on pizza boxes, in an effort to create community involvement in catching these creeps. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070325/ap_on_fe_st/pizza...

Do you think it's going overboard? Or just in time?

• . 2007/09/23 08:22:06
    .
    +3
    lol!!! i would love to see my ex on the front with his 37,000.. debt!!! but i wouldnt have the heart

• Kelsey 2009/02/28 07:05:00
    Kelsey
    Wth lolz why pizza?
  • Hello Jello 2008/09/11 22:52:29
    No. I want to enjoy my pizza with out having to think about the world for a m...
    Hello Jello
    I don't want to look at mugshots of potentially creepy guys while I try to enjoy my pizza, sorry.
  • Smoky 2008/09/10 21:04:20
    Yes. These parents need to be held accountable. And perhaps this will shame t...
    Smoky
    lol
    parents accountable shame paying lol
  • YourObamaUpdate.com 2008/09/10 18:05:54
    YourObamaUpdate.com
    +1
    As long as they are made with 100% post consumer recycled paper...
  • AngelEyes 2008/02/12 18:25:22
    AngelEyes
    put them on the post office wall with the 10 most wanted
  • Jillybean 2008/01/04 01:12:37 (edited)
    Jillybean
    Yes.... I grew up in a home where my father hardly ever payed.... and being a single mom taken off of work due to medical problems, it was very hard for her.... she had three daughters and had to basically pay for everything herself from her ss and when you have three daughters in school.... that money doesnt go far, I also have a friend right now who is trying to get money but the courts keep allowing the dead beat dad to drag her back to court to appeal even though he purposly quits his jobs so he doesnt have to pay.... when they first got a divorce he didnt show up to any of the court dates, then he up and left state basically abandoning the kids, now that hes back the judge put in the paperwork that shes being unreasonable because she wont lower child support.... and if I'm not mistaken, please do feel free to tell me if I'm wrong but, doesn't it take two to tango???
  • Jules 2007/12/28 00:44:17
    Jules
    thats so dumb omg
  • Honey 2007/12/19 00:31:44
    Honey
    hahahahahaha my ex owes $10,000 for now at least...i would love to see that too... but i to don't have the heart...
  • Grogan is a gun 2007/12/16 02:56:08
    Grogan is a gun
    Although this would be hilarious i dont think alot of people would take notice lol but what do i kno?
  • DELETED 2007/12/02 08:24:23
  • Boob 2007/11/29 01:41:57
    Boob
    Yeah, dude. Seeing dead-beat parents when you're trying to have family time like that is kind of a downer.
  • Foo Master Angie 2007/11/08 23:35:41
    Foo Master Angie
    It sounds like a good idea, in theory...but, what about the kids?
    What about when they order a pizza, and see mommy or daddy's picture on the box, exposing their life to hundreds and thousands of strangers? I think it will cause children a lot of unnecessary ridicule. Kids have it hard enough as it is.
  • got$tk4u 2007/11/08 20:47:48 (edited)
    got$tk4u
    Lovely idea. Could we put them on the lids of public toilets too?
  • GDG*SEX CAKE* 2007/10/26 05:48:53
    GDG*SEX CAKE*
    yes they should post pics of deadbeat parents everywhere!! I have three children by three different fathers and only one pays child support. One is in the Air Force and every time my daughter gets her bennis in place he stops them. I have not gotten child support for our daughter in 9 years .....He has never even seen her...He found out I was prego and split like a banana!! My third childs father is psychotic and I want nothing from him my child is better off without anything from him....but still he does have a responsiblity to our child to give me his medical information which he does not do.
  • the vin-man 2007/10/25 12:18:15 (edited)
    the vin-man
    And milk cartons too.I paid child support for 22 years and never missed a payment.IAnd in NY for 3 kids thats 29% of my gross. I even paid it for an extra year that I didnt have to cause my ex was going thru some rough times. How can you call yourself a man when you let your children suffer??
  • Gramma Lil 2007/09/30 04:48:44
    Gramma Lil
    +1
    Put them on pizza boxes, billboards, bus benches, post offices, T.V. commercials, magazines, newspapers, milk cartons (missing in action), name them over the radio, websites, grocery stores, bumper stickers, pass out flyers, Americas Most Wanted,.....need I say more!
  • Albert 2007/09/23 18:59:38
    Albert
    I hope this was intended to be a joke....
  • Angel41 2007/09/23 15:42:02
    Angel41
    No I don't think they should be displayed on pizza boxes, but they should be in the newspapers and on the Post office walls. Maybe a billboard in the state they live in. Oh yeah..... on the benches at bus stops!!! A commercial during the superbowl, on America's most wanted.....
  • BiteMe 2007/09/23 15:27:01 (edited)
    BiteMe
    +2
    Put it there and elsewhere, but yes, they need to be caught. I paid child support for 2 children. They deserved the money, but, when I was laid off, it was hard to keep up with what they wanted me to pay. I would go in and explain the situation, but all I got was flack. They told me find a new job or do whatever I needed to do but they weren't going to lower what I should pay. So If I had to be treated like that and I PAID, then the low lifes that are skipping out and NOT giving their children what they deserve need to be treated worse.
  • Gramma Lil BiteMe 2007/09/30 06:11:53
    Gramma Lil
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!
  • Sajama 2007/09/23 14:56:22
  • BrownEyedGirl 2007/09/23 14:31:51
    BrownEyedGirl
    Anything to make these deadbeats finally start paying up.
  • roger 2007/09/23 10:31:32
    roger
    luv it! do it! whats keeping you!
  • Ihr Hase ~ Radix Libertas 2007/09/23 08:49:09
    Ihr Hase ~ Radix Libertas
    +1
    I am 100% behind that....
  • . 2007/09/23 08:22:06
    .
    +3
  • Sajama . 2007/09/23 14:57:04
  • . Sajama 2007/09/23 18:40:37
    .
    +1
    thx...i don't even bother anymore after 14 yrs....we struggle, but whose got all the love...who's the momma!!!!! lol
  • Sajama . 2007/09/23 18:47:14
  • MAGGIE IRISH EYES 2007/07/03 23:27:38
    MAGGIE IRISH EYES
    +2
    I would like to see pictures of child molesters on pizza boxes
  • debra 2007/05/14 19:31:54
    debra
    +2
    DEFINITLY..MY EX BROTHER IN LAW HAS PAID LESS THAN 1000 DOLLARS IN CHILD SUPPORT IN 15 YEARS FOR 3 KIDS..AND HAS ONLY BEEN IN JAIL FO IT ONCE AND THAT WAS ABOUT 12 YEARS AGO..HE ALSO HAS NEVER FILED INCOME TAX IN ALL THIS TIME...MY SISTER IS SUPPOSE TO RECIEVE THE TAX MONEY HE GETS BACK EACH YEAR AND HAS NEVER RECIEVED ANYTHING AND WHEN SHE INQUIRED THE TAX PEOPLE SAID HE HAS NOT FILED IN 15 YEARS....HOW CAN HE GET AWAY WITH THIS? HE ONLY WORKS FOR PEOPLE WHO PAY HIM UNDER THE TABLE THAT'S HOW...HE IS A CRIMINAL THAT SHOULD BE IN JAIL.
  • Falcon123 debra 2007/09/22 22:07:06
    Falcon123
    lol.. what many women forget is that it took a man and a women to make that child. If one of the parents didnt be responsible, does that mean the women dont have to be either? I see alot of that on tv these days but i do see alot of women not knowing who their real father of their children are too even after the 13th dna test. And more women blaming men for their problems while making more children they cant even afford. If your sister cant afford the kids, then why not turn them over to their dad and pay him child support so he can spend time with them. Many women will say no way, but many women also go for welfare. I say we need to get rid of child support and welfare so that people will be more responsbile when they are having sex and stop draining our moneys from people who actually pay taxes. I dont even think i will be able to recieve social security after all these years of working 2 jobs. And if you honestly look at the welfare housing tenants, most are women with many kids from different dads collecting all types of assistance making more babies. Now count the women who live in these housing units with children from different dads and now how many men are paying. I bet 3 men to 1 women. I am starting to believe women are abusing the system and using the power between ...
    lol.. what many women forget is that it took a man and a women to make that child. If one of the parents didnt be responsible, does that mean the women dont have to be either? I see alot of that on tv these days but i do see alot of women not knowing who their real father of their children are too even after the 13th dna test. And more women blaming men for their problems while making more children they cant even afford. If your sister cant afford the kids, then why not turn them over to their dad and pay him child support so he can spend time with them. Many women will say no way, but many women also go for welfare. I say we need to get rid of child support and welfare so that people will be more responsbile when they are having sex and stop draining our moneys from people who actually pay taxes. I dont even think i will be able to recieve social security after all these years of working 2 jobs. And if you honestly look at the welfare housing tenants, most are women with many kids from different dads collecting all types of assistance making more babies. Now count the women who live in these housing units with children from different dads and now how many men are paying. I bet 3 men to 1 women. I am starting to believe women are abusing the system and using the power between their legs to get their way with men. Men are starting to come around and see what women are doing to our society. I am not a sexiest just saying how it really is in the usa. Dont believe me, look around.
  • #1Misty debra 2007/10/15 16:40:45 (edited)
    #1Misty
    Hi Debra--this person you are describing must be related to my neighbor--he cannot "afford" to pay child support,his childrens momma is still collecting welfare,his current wife works to support him, and the lazy BUM collects SSI--he has a bad back,but yet he climbs that ladder and repairs roofs,or when his so called friends need their autos worked on,they bring their cars over to him,and there he is wrenching on them--what a DAD--give me an old fashion guy any day of the week.
  • debra #1Misty 2007/10/16 11:00:58
    debra
    +1
    Yes it sounds just like my ex-brother-in-law with the exception of his ex wife , my sister who remarried and has been living a productive life ever since. Her new husband saw to it that her two girls got braces and has never missed a ballgame or program any of her three kids have been in.
  • #1Misty 2007/05/14 18:12:28
    #1Misty
    +2
    I do not think it is a good idea to put deadbeat parent pictures on pizza boxes. It would not be fair to humiliate children because of the actions of their parent. Here in my city a crack down has begun on deadbeat parents, so far so good, cars, boats,homes seized, bank accounts frozen, garnishment of wages, why should deadbeat parents still be allowed to have nice things when they are thousands of dollars behind in their child support? Go ahead and live the good life but make sure that you are current and up to date on your child support.
  • Debbie #1Misty 2007/10/15 12:14:07
    Debbie
    I agree, i would worry about the children here. But i completely agree that something needs to be done to get these deadbeats to step up and pay! Whatever works as long as it doesn't hurt the kids in any way.
  • kimmpossiable 2007/05/02 05:52:31
    kimmpossiable
    +2
    HEY, WHAT EVER WORK'S..GOOD IDEA IN MY OPIOION..SHOULD HAVE IT EVERY-WHERE..
  • JESTER 2007/05/01 07:00:26
    JESTER
    +2
    I don't think so. What kind of stigma would that cause the children of the parents. Imagine if you saw your dads picture on a pizza box, or even worse, your friends saw it. You would never hear the end of it. Kids are ruthless!
  • Pat 2007/04/27 01:24:45
    +1
    No, but not because I want to enjoy my pizza. If I was a child and all my friends had a picture of my father on their pizza boxes telling them what a dead beat he was I would be mortified. I think the parent should be ashamed, not the child.
  • debra Pat 2007/05/14 19:37:26
    debra
    THE KIDS AREN'T ASHAMNED ..MY NEICES AND NEPHEW THAT HAVE A DEAD BEAT DAD KNOW THIS AND ARE MORE HURT THAT THERE ISN'T ANYTHING DONE BOUT IT..THEIR MOM HAS DONE ALL SHE CAN..THE FEEL THEIR SPERM DONOR (HE IS NOT A FATHER SO THIS IS WHAT HE IS CALLED BY THE KIDS) NEEDS TO BE KNOWN FOR WHAT HE IS ,,A LIAR , AND A THIEF THAT HAS DONENOTHING GOOD FOR ANY ONE BUT HIMSELF AND NEVER HAS TO ANSWER FOR IT TO ANY ONE...THIS WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MY VIEW.
  • Natch 2007/04/17 10:50:20
    Natch
    +2
    And, the pictures should be popup 3D so the offenders can be recognized from behind, or the side. That way, if you see them ,say, in the supermarket or at a convenience store in the lottery line, you can quick call the police.

2014/09/01 07:49:02