Should men ware mini skirts

little bill 2009/10/28 13:14:03

• Doug 2013/06/23 16:07:24 (edited)
    Doug
    +1
    yes, Nothing like it, now i know why gals love them so much.But guys if you wear one please shave your legs first. Minis are really comfortable. How does it look
  • baxter 2012/07/10 22:34:54
    baxter
    +1
    NO YHEY WEAR KILTS AS IT IS
  • Aly Hart 2012/07/10 21:05:59 (edited)
    Aly Hart
    +2
    If they want to, why not?
  • Patagon... Aly Hart 2012/07/13 00:23:41
    Patagoniakid
    +2
    Great attitude! Skirts are NOT sex specific like a bra or jock strap. Anyone can wear them like pants according to leading clothing designers who are trying to put men back into skirts. (Men have worn skirts far longer than women throughout time) so it is a return fashion! Most guys like most gals can easily rock a short skirt in summer. Some built like a hairy gorilla maybe not. I don't see any difference when compared to short shorts. Interesting because most women have no problem with a guy in a skirt. It is mostly men that have a problem due to their upbringing and peer pressure yet a short skirt provides superior mobility, is clearly better for the male anatomy than for a female and is cooler than shorts. Can't find anything negative other than screwed up opinionated minds. Your comment is a breath of fresh air...
  • Little Lucy 2012/07/08 14:11:16
  • Patagon... Little ... 2013/05/10 16:31:36
    Patagoniakid
    +2
    Men have the exact same issues as women when wearing mini skirts due to an inadvertent flash now and then but if wearing undies there is nothing to see so what's the big deal? You see more at the beach and dance shows on TV showing crotches. I never understood the paranoia most (not all) women have with people seeing their undies... they are covered so there is nothing to see!!! Women that are paranoid about showing their panties are usually insecure and lack confidence.
  • Little ... Patagon... 2013/05/10 16:45:46
    Little Lucy
    +1
    Yeah very good point mate but tbh if I'm in a skirt or dress I wouldn't like people seeing what's under it coz it's embarrassing.
  • Patagoniakid 2011/12/20 17:26:50 (edited)
    Patagoniakid
    +2
    Mini Skirts yeah! Simply makes sense... lots cooler than shorts on a hot day and freedom of movement can't be beat (if short).

Let's face it guys... trying to look like a girl is a FAIL! However "some" women's clothes do make sense for guys! Especially short skirts are obviously better for the male anatomy than for a female..no additional crotch binding seams and freedom of movement most guys have never experienced IS a BIG deal and an unforgettable sensation! Once a guy experiences this he won't give up the skirt! A skirt is NOT gender specific like a bra. Anyone can wear a skirt just like they do pants.

How short is TOO short? Consider this.... Regular men's gym shorts are 12" long on an average and this happens to be the average length of mini skirts sold in family department stores! A micro mini at about 10" long is the SAME length as SOME men's running shorts SO a MINI is not too short for anyone!

I would put "cross dressers" in the same category as TV's and drag queens because it is a fail. You are not "cross dressing" wearing just a skirt with regular male clothes and not trying to look like a woman. Just a skirt is not cross dressing or all women wearing pants would be cross dressers! PROOF: Check these guys in skirts and notice one very important thing... in all cases...

I would put "cross dressers" in the same category as TV's and drag queens because it is a fail. You are not "cross dressing" wearing just a skirt with regular male clothes and not trying to look like a woman. Just a skirt is not cross dressing or all women wearing pants would be cross dressers! PROOF: Check these guys in skirts and notice one very important thing... in all cases they look like guys just as women in pants look like women:
    http://www.picturetrail.com/s... Many of these images have been ripped to other sites and that is a good thing to promote men's freedom to wear skirts. Most of these guys look great in skirts so it proves a point... heck, men have worn skirts far longer than women in time and skirts are still an option for men in 70% of the world today.

Leading fashion designers ARE trying to put men into skirts and say there is no valid reason not to do so. It would be a welcome change to men's boring boring wardrobe of the last 150 years+...

Women should get behind the movement to put men into skirts. Here's why...

Guys who say men should not wear skirts tend to be homophobic (some women are included). These are guys who are strongly opinionated and with closed minds who generally end up controlling the relationship in a more or less redneck fashion. Women seeking freedom from such a relationship need to steer clear of such guys and what better way to find out what sort of guy you are hooking up than by determining if he is "sexually secure", or a "homophobe" by finding out if he is afraid a skirt will make him gay! Most adult people know gays don't wear skirts period so that really isn't an issue! (just on TV and in movies for an effect). Ever see a real gay in skirt? Didn't think so but you will see the weirdo cross dressers, TV's and drag queens which are really a minority. If your guy is afraid to try on a mini skirt this summer you better run... you have other issues to deal with.

Guys... if your going to wear a short skirt wear undies as you will have the exact same issues as women have with an inadvertent flash now and then but if your covered so what. That's not to ruin a good trend.

Last thought for the guys... Most (not all) women find a guy in skirt "intriguing" and in a positive light so that's a good thing that is perhaps unexpected but it is true you will get more action than the local jocks!! Perhaps that's the ultimate incentive!
  • Patagon... Patagon... 2012/07/12 23:55:18 (edited)
    Patagoniakid
    +1
    With AK47 he selected a mini  Not homophic

With an AK47 he can wear whatever he wants. Interesting these guys chose mini skirts as the most practical and best looking clothing and clearly not influenced by western homophobic thinking left over from the Puritanical Victorian Era. (Men wear skirts as an option in 70% of the world today) so who's screwed up?
  • bshwkr113 2010/03/28 22:56:34 (edited)
    bshwkr113
    +5
    A man can wear anything he is man enough to wear.

wear wear

wear wearkilt

Kilt ON!

Chris Webb
  • little bill 2009/10/31 13:31:17
    +1
    Maybe in San Fran where it's happening now but nowhere else please.
  • Nick Name 2009/10/29 21:54:05 (edited)
    Nick Name
    +2
    Not me, I'm sticking with thongs !
    sticking shorts hot pants
  • little ... Nick Name 2009/10/29 23:22:23 (edited)
    little bill
    +1
    that is just sick
    makes me want to puke
    sick puck
  • DiViews... Nick Name 2009/10/30 04:53:54
  • icymore 2009/10/29 18:19:09
    icymore
    +1
    if they want to.
  • little ... icymore 2009/10/29 20:03:55
    little bill
    +1
    ok but i really do not want to see this it just sound nasty
  • Archer ~ The Limit Break of... 2009/10/29 13:35:53
    Archer ~ The Limit Break of PHAET
    +1
    All for Kilts. Even regular skirts. But just like I don't want to see mini-skirts on the vast majority of women, I don't want to see them on the vast majority of men, either. Most guys don't have what it takes to wear them right.
  • little ... Archer ... 2009/10/29 20:06:34
    little bill
    +1
    so the ones that you want to see is men that shave there legs
  • Archer ... little ... 2009/10/30 12:40:41
    Archer ~ The Limit Break of PHAET
    +1
    Did I say that? No.

What I meant was that few have the body OR the attitude to properly wear a miniskirt - male or female. I said *nothing* about shaving.
  • little ... Archer ... 2009/10/30 12:52:43
    little bill
    i know i added that on my own
  • Archer ... little ... 2009/10/30 12:54:28
    Archer ~ The Limit Break of PHAET
    +2
    But you implied that *I* thought it. Which isn't true. I don't care whether they're shaved or not.
  • little ... Archer ... 2009/10/30 13:20:40
    little bill
    sorry, didn't mean to put words down that was not what you said
  • Archer ... little ... 2009/10/30 14:17:02
    Archer ~ The Limit Break of PHAET
    +2
    no worries.
  • seathanaich 2009/10/28 20:59:26
    seathanaich
    +1
    Of course not.

But a proper kilt is another matter entirely . . . proper kilt
  • little ... seathan... 2009/10/28 21:45:24
    little bill
    +1
    this is ok because it is accepted by society i think, and they have been worn for years.
  • seathan... little ... 2009/10/28 22:21:21
    seathanaich
    +1
    Yes, I'm trying to be humourous. I have a few kilts, and wear them a fair bit. Cheers!
  • little ... seathan... 2009/10/28 22:28:29
    little bill
    +1
    i think others would like to see you model them
    haha
  • seathan... little ... 2009/10/28 22:36:06
    seathanaich
    +1
    Hi Bill.
    I can't seem to figure out how to download photos from my own computer, just the ones on-line. Cheers.
  • little ... seathan... 2009/10/28 22:57:20
    little bill
    +1
    i am still trying to figure that out my self. i did it once for my sig picture but i do not know how i did it.
  • Robo Toaster 2009/10/28 20:12:35
  • little ... Robo To... 2009/10/28 20:17:53
    little bill
    +1
    got it

that is not the visual you wont to in your head
  • Lobotomy_Case 2009/10/28 16:26:32
    Lobotomy_Case
    +1
    hell no. HELL NO lol NOOOOOOoooo
  • little ... Lobotom... 2009/10/28 20:14:46 (edited)
    little bill
    +1
    you got that wright
  • Lobotom... little ... 2009/10/28 20:44:12
    Lobotomy_Case
    +1
    LOL would look verrrry unpleasent lol
  • kevracer 2009/10/28 16:22:01
    kevracer
    I don't think so, most men do not have shapely legs shapely legs
  • little ... kevracer 2009/10/28 20:13:09
    little bill
    +2
    o ya that would be so sexy (big harry legs)
  • Outtolunch 2009/10/28 14:10:48
    Outtolunch
    +2
    Sometimes it might be appropriate - like if you are in Scotland or something heehee

scotland heehee
  • little ... Outtolunch 2009/10/28 19:57:33
    little bill
    +1
    i think that is the only time they should be worn
  • Sammyjoe 2009/10/28 13:51:38

2014/09/17 08:44:27