Should Israel be destroyed?

Daryl 2011/08/23 09:17:16
Yes, Israel should be destroyed
No, Israel should not be destroyed
This summer, the world has witness massive brutality in Arab states against peaceful Arab protesters.

These are police states that ban the free press so images are taken on personal cell phones. Just imagine what cruelty we would see if the press were allowed in these countries!

With violent totalitarian states in most Arab countries shooting, beating and BOMBING civilian populations you would expect to see Arabs in the West protesting totalitarian regimes and THANKING the West for providing them with safe haven against such brutality.

So what makes Muslims in the West REALLY upset?

Wait for it...

'Destroyed' for world peace? Is the irony lost on these protesters?

"These were the words spoken by Lauren Booth (Tony Blair’s
half-sister-in-law) at the Al Quds Day terror rally organised by the
Islamic Human Rights Commission in London’s Trafalgar Square yesterday.
She had just pledged her support for Hamas."

Watch video here:
http://videos.videopress.com/fQWMkqbU/dscf2731_fmt1.ogv

“It is time, Brothers and Sisters, for Al Quds to be liberated. For
Islam and people of the world who wish to pray there to the one God. And
we say here today to you Israel, we see your crimes and we loathe your
crimes. And to us your nation does not exist, because it is a criminal
injustice against humanity. We want to see Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt go
to the borders and stop this now. Liberate Al Quds! March to Al Quds!”

So where was this protest?

Tarir Square Egypt?
Damascus, Syria?
Lebanon?

Nope.

Trafalgar Square, England

Accusing another country of war crimes while simultaneously advocating genocide? Is the irony lost on these protesters?

Hezbollah is officially a terrorist organization that openly supports genocide.

Jihad going Godwin..even more irony. 'The world' did not stop Nazism...most of 'the world' collaborated or did nothing. Courageous Westerners stopped Nazism oh and by the way...your ancestors were one of those groups that collaborated with Nazism.

Look on the bright side...they took a break from the rioting and looting to do a 'peaceful protest' where they advocated the destruction of a democratic country while spending quality time teaching their children hatred.

Should Israel be destroyed?

Read More: http://richardmillett.wordpress.com/2011/08/22/lau...

• Daryl 2011/08/23 09:26:55 (edited)
    No, Israel should not be destroyed
    Daryl
    +33
    Islamic militants have sought the destruction of the Jewish state of Israel for several reasons:

-Israel is the primary obstacle to the total domination by Islamic militancy in the Middle East

-Israel proves that a society founded upon Jewish values creates a free and open society

-Israel survives despite decades of attempts at trying to obliterate it.

Israel will survive.

open society -israel survives decades attempts obliterate israel survive israel lives

• Morti or Jacob 2011/09/22 18:33:33 (edited)
    No, Israel should not be destroyed
    Morti or Jacob
    +2
    As Long As I live, I won't let that happen.
  • Evan 2011/09/01 13:47:29
    No, Israel should not be destroyed
    Evan
    +3
    We come against Israel to our own peril.
  • Fef 2011/08/29 19:26:02
    No, Israel should not be destroyed
    Fef
    +3
    Am Israel Chai!
    israel chai Am Israel Chai
    Long Live Israel!
  • We only live once so F*ck it 2011/08/28 02:25:37
    No, Israel should not be destroyed
    We only live once so F*ck it
    +2
    why we should destroyed? der just a victim of too much power of 1......people from israel is hoping for peace too...
  • Murph 2011/08/27 20:15:12
    No, Israel should not be destroyed
    Murph
    +3
    Israel cannot be destroyed. God will not allow it.
  • kresge 2011/08/27 02:21:40
    No, Israel should not be destroyed
    kresge
    +3
    I can't believe this is even a question!
  • thegaln... kresge 2011/08/29 02:32:25
    thegalnextdoor
    +2
    sadly I can believe it is a question... too many people have bought the "Palestinian" lie about who lived there and for how long and about the real happenings going on over there....
  • kresge thegaln... 2011/08/31 13:13:31
    kresge
    +1
    I know, but, even so, its hard for me to believe anyone would want to destroy a group of people.....ANY group!! Its just a mindset I find bizarre!
  • thegaln... kresge 2011/09/01 16:51:48
    thegalnextdoor
    +2
    I agree... the Arabs who left the shoreline which is now Israel deserve a country... that Arafat and those like him didn't establish one with their aid is not Israel's fault... there is plenty of Arab land on which to establish a country and they have plenty of oil money on which to do it....

I don't deny them a country or place to live... just don't take land away from a country the size of New Jersey when there are countries the size of Texas and New Mexico that could spare the land area.
  • mchappell2 2011/08/26 16:24:27
  • MOJ 2011/08/26 15:48:48
    Yes, Israel should be destroyed
    MOJ
    +1
    You destroy that which is hurting this world. Israel kills in the middle Est and sucks dry the West. What good does it do? It is a parasite for this world
  • Ramon MOJ 2011/08/27 07:57:30
    Ramon
    +2
    Israel is the only Democracy in the Middle East. Of course they want it destroyed. If it is allowed to flourish the rest of the Middle East will want to live in a Democracy, then the Theocrats in the region will be in real trouble.
  • MOJ Ramon 2011/08/27 19:11:39
    MOJ
    +1
    This has nothing to do with the political system. We don't care what israel is, what we do know is that it is killing our people, oppressing our people and posing as the victim. they are a cancer on this earth and should be removed. Jews were happy living with Muslims for hundreds of years until these zionists came and hijacked Judaism
  • Ramon MOJ 2011/08/28 06:34:23
    Ramon
    +3
    Every time Israel tries to make peace they are attacked by Palestineans who don't want peace. All they want is to destroy Israel. You can't make peace with people who want to destroy you. Peace is a two way street. If someone sees you as a "cancer on this earth that needs to be removed" how will you live peaceably with them?
  • MOJ Ramon 2011/08/30 01:08:41
    MOJ
    +1
    What are you talking about?

• thegaln... MOJ 2011/08/30 05:54:05
    thegalnextdoor
    +2
    I gave up CNN a LONG time ago.... they're the voice of Palestinian propaganda... find the same information from two or three additional sources and I might believe it....
  • MOJ thegaln... 2011/09/01 13:02:21
    MOJ
    +1
    As you wish

• thegaln... MOJ 2011/09/01 16:57:30
    thegalnextdoor
    +1
    BBC and CNN and C-Span not much different.....
  • MOJ thegaln... 2011/09/03 23:57:01
    MOJ
    +1

I gave you 5 different sources now
  • thegaln... MOJ 2011/09/04 00:06:50 (edited)
    thegalnextdoor
    +2
    funny I don't see anything on world net daily or NewsMax Daily about any crimes.... I'm sure Israel wasn't completely innocent but to blame Israel for everything when she's just defending herself in advance by blocking a tunnel is going too far.... CNN, BBC, CSPAN, MSNBC, they're all pretty much bought by the Palestinians.... sadly even FOX is going politically correct...... edit: and one can put anything on YouTube that they want...
  • MOJ thegaln... 2011/09/05 21:28:11
    MOJ
    +1
    Israel BOMBED a piece land that did not belong to "her" in a time of cease fire. That is clearly a declaration of war and a break of the truce according to international law.

I don't care about the news stations. Personally i also despise FOX and CNN and BBC. I watch RT, Al-Jazeera and France 24. The only unbiased news stations around.
  • thegaln... MOJ 2011/09/06 20:29:06
    thegalnextdoor
    +1
    Al -Jazeera unbiased? Sorry I don't do this often but ROFLOL! and wasn't it France 24 that played the later proven made up story about Israel shooting and killing a Palestinian boy (later found to be quite alive) .... good try there....
  • MOJ thegaln... 2011/09/10 23:01:06
    MOJ
    +1
    Yes Al-Jazeera is quite unbiased. You've never watched al-Jazeera before have you? I can tell...

Could you kindly give me a source of the France 24 story?
  • thegaln... MOJ 2011/09/12 00:38:24
    thegalnextdoor
    I thought it was France 24 -- I know it was a french station.... regardless, it was all proven to be a lie and the kid is quite alive....I'd have to look in archives....
  • Daryl MOJ 2011/09/07 20:04:40
    Daryl
    Isn't that the CNN anchor fired for Jew hatred?

• MOJ Daryl 2011/09/10 23:04:29
    MOJ
    +1
    All the more reason to believe him. And i find it stupid to say that anyone who speaks out against Jews for whatever reason is antisemitic. Jews aren't really the ideal peace lovers

stupid speaks jews reason antisemitic jews ideal peace lovers israel bombing
  • John Doe Ramon 2012/10/20 07:35:27
  • thegaln... MOJ 2011/08/29 02:39:17
    thegalnextdoor
    +3
    I am assuming you are Muslim by your answer...when the Muslim nations start coming to the aid of all the other countries in crises situations the way Israel does, then you can start telling me how Israel is the cancer to all people... I happen to know Israeli doctors who have gone into the squalid camps set up by Arab leaders and performed surgery in addition to providing much needed medical care including providing the medical supplies.... it irks me how Israel can give give give and yet she is the cancer.... no, she's not perfect BUT neither is she a cancer and she is not the one taking over Europe and saying death to the way others want to live and/or rule their nation....
  • MOJ thegaln... 2011/08/30 01:14:23
    MOJ
    +2
    How many people have the israeli doctors saved? I can tell you they hardly make a dent in the people israel has killed these last few decades. I am not talking out against the people, there are some very good men and women in israel, i am talking about the government.

Israel has given nothing. It has only brought war and threats of war.
  • thegaln... MOJ 2011/08/30 05:55:30
    thegalnextdoor
    +2
    You obviously have a different set of news sources.... I could turn your comment around.... how many people have the "Palestinians" saved or helped?
  • MOJ thegaln... 2011/09/01 13:03:38
    MOJ
    +1
    They have trouble saving their own families. Why would you expect them to protect anyone else...correction HOW could you expect them to protect anyone else when they are themselves trying so hard to survive?
  • thegaln... MOJ 2011/09/01 16:56:32
    thegalnextdoor
    +1
    Trouble saving their families? when they love their families as much as they hate Israel, the terrorist bombings will stop and there will be peace.... if Israel puts down her guns there will be no more Israel... as as to truce peace.... it was used to build a tunnel since people couldn't get through safety check points.
  • MOJ thegaln... 2011/09/03 23:58:28
    MOJ
    +1
    It is because they love their families they fight the israelis who kill them...wouldn't you? Lets ask an ISRAELI news station for their opinion

• We only... MOJ 2011/08/28 02:28:26
    We only live once so F*ck it
    +1
    disagree! have u notice ur words u think like them DESTROY....
  • MOJ We only... 2011/08/30 01:15:14
    MOJ
    +1
    Yes i do. We should return the favor of destruction israel has been inflicting upon the Middle East these past few decades
  • thegaln... MOJ 2011/08/29 02:34:26
    thegalnextdoor
    +2
    then get off your computer and cellphone because they were both invented by Israeli's .... better check your medicine supply because many of them are developed in Israel.... and you'd better build a shelter because Israel provides much safety information to our government so we can be kept safe.... shall I go on?
  • MOJ thegaln... 2011/08/30 01:18:45
    MOJ
    +1
    I should also stop using most of the shampoos in my bathroom and stop eating at all the restaurants known to man, as well as cancel my bank account, replace all Kleenex tissues with paper, destroy most of my PC games and move out of Canada.

Doesn't it scare you just how much control Israel has over the rest of the world? It never seemed the least bit suspicious to you that both the fattening foods and diet pills belong in one way or another to an israeli businessman? How about all the food stuff and most electronics?
  • thegaln... MOJ 2011/08/30 05:57:26
    thegalnextdoor
    +1
    no, it doesn't scare me because it just tells me that here is a people group knocked down and pushed around and once given half a chance give blessings of things in life to the rest of the world including those who are hurling bombs at their children.....
  • MOJ thegaln... 2011/09/01 13:05:02
    MOJ
    +1
    You mistake the zionists with the Jews. They are not the same thing. Jews are good people, our brothers if you may, zionists are something else entirely
  • thegaln... MOJ 2011/09/01 17:49:11
    thegalnextdoor
    +1
    I am looking for a good place to put this video I found... it doesn't necessarily relate to what you just said but it does give a picture of the need for the state of Israel.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?...

2014/10/31 23:52:27