SHOULD GEORGE W. BUSH GO TO PRISON YES OR NO.............

Ready For Change ! 2008/12/03 06:39:00
HELL YES
HELL NO
IF THERE IS UNDISPUTED PROOF THAT GEORGE W. KNEW THERE WERE NO WMD'S SHOULD HE GO TO PRISON ?

• jay garrett 2012/05/28 04:21:15
  • gogomomo 2011/10/15 07:12:44
    HELL YES
    gogomomo
    THERE IS SO MUCH MORE THAT THE PUBLIC DOES NOT KNOW.
    DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE UNDERGROUND CITIES, JAILS THAT WERE READY FOR US LIKE CONCENTRATION CAMPS WELL THE GOOD GUYS BOMBED THEM.. THERE IS SO MUCH. MORE THAT THE PUBLIC IS NOT AWARE OF. SHOULD HE GO TO JAIL, FOR SURE AND MANY MORE WITH HIM.WE NEED PEOPLE WHO FEAR GOD TO LEAD THE WORLD NOT THE CROOKS THAT ARE RUNNING AROUND.TODAY. WE HAVE TO WAKE UP AND NOT ALLOW THE ABUSE TO CONTINUE EVEN IF OUR WATER IS TAINTED WITH DRUGS TO CONTROL US AND OUR FOOD POISONED TO KILL US.
    WE HAVE TO REACT ALL OVER THE WORLD AND TAKE BACK OUR FREEDOM AND UNITY. PEOPLE ARE FREAKED OUT OVER WHAT IS GOING ON BUT NOT REACTING.
    TAKE BACK THE LAND GIVEN BY GOD TO HIS PEOPLE, YOU.AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU.
  • Jeff D. 2010/08/15 11:51:46
    HELL YES
    Jeff D.
    +1
    George Bush commmitted High Treason, by sendingour troops into Iraq 4,000 dead and also for 3,200 deaths) on 9-11 (planes and towers)
  • shaun joys 2009/12/03 03:05:32
    HELL YES
    shaun joys
    her he should
  • Jay 2009/04/25 14:01:44
    HELL YES
    Jay
    He took us to unwanted IRAQ war and let the BIN LADEN escape and helped AL-QAEDA being strong by giving money to pakistan (BILLIONS of dollars). HE and his officials must be punished for their deeds and we should set up and example that nobody is above the law.
  • James 2009/02/05 01:17:19
    HELL YES
    James
    George W. Bush, did nothing but mislead the American public at ever turn. Starting with Afghanistan by telling us all it was to capture the infamous terrorist Osama Bin Laden when it was one of his family business friend sons, and to cover up the pipeline under construction for US oil rights. Then he had to pay back all the favors that helped him get into the White House so by instilling fear to the public and the world he falsely accused Saddam Hussein of weapons of mass destruction. By doctoring intelligence reports to make it look as if they were planning to attack that region. But how, since the first gulf war that entire region has been under satellite and UN forces observation for the past 10 years.

Then the Vice President Dick Chaney who just so happens to own Halliburton manages to get and control all the reconstruction of Iraq! Wouldn’t you not think for one moment that seems a bit strange and maybe a conflict of interest and misuse of the office of the executive powers give to the presidency?

Then George W Bush barrowed 1.5 trillion dollars from countries like China and others, only during his last four years of office, so where in hell did the money go?

I may not be the smartest person on earth but I am totally ashamed of the USA public not saying one thing about i...

I may not be the smartest person on earth but I am totally ashamed of the USA public not saying one thing about it. Plus now he has ruined any and all trust in America in the world community. So what once was only talk he showed the world that the USA is really a money mad government who will stop at nothing, even create a war just to gain more wealth and control? I would not even doubt if he didn’t have some private contractors do the world trade center as inspectors while all the time they were planting explosive at all the key points to make the buildings come down so evenly. You know it take experts in this field and one in a thousand buildings would come down so evenly but two, no fucking way!

This man is the reincarnation of Hitler and for sure he had the bible believers following him around like sheep being lead to their Slater. I have told many friends and countless others this would happen seven years ago and Bush followed the script. He did not disappoint me in anyway, I should be a prophet!
  • Tudie BN 2009/01/15 16:23:01
    HELL YES
    Tudie BN
    +1
    If the show was on the other foot , Bush would throw the KEY away on them !!

foot bush throw key
  • Rockwell 2009/01/10 02:38:59
    HELL YES
    Rockwell
    +2
    Awful!
  • Doc 2008/12/15 06:17:46
    HELL NO
    Doc
    +1
    Bush has taken away alot of our freedoms here at home and ingaged in empire building across the ocean. He ingaged in an unconstitutional war in Iraq. Created the Department of Homeland Security which is violating 4th amendment rights every second. He has taken away Habeus Corpus and the Posse Commitatus Act. I don't care for him but if you are going to lock him up you better take 95% of all the other politicians with him along with the President to be. We better lock up Clinton and Bush sr. These sorts of things are done under our noses by Republicans and Democrates alike and have been for a long time.
  • spunkysmum ~ Tall In the S... 2008/12/11 23:17:47
    HELL NO
    spunkysmum ~  Tall In the Saddle, White Hat on Straight ~
    +1
    Especially since there can be no undisputed proof of something that isn't true.

Is this part of a series of polls? Because I can help you out and post some of the next few.

If Mother Theresa were raised from the dead, should she go to prison?

Should Salvation Army bell ringers be arrested and go to prison?

Should Boy Scout leaders go to prison?

Should paper boys go to prison?

Should George Clooney go to prison?
  • hdsporty 2008/12/08 20:16:29
    HELL NO
    hdsporty
    +1
    I read through many replies before answering because it's such a touchy subject. BenTwig has some very valid points, his video is moving and thoughtful, but I disagree on prison for Bush.

I believe that we will find out more now that he is leaving office, and some just may surprise Bush-haters. You can laugh at me IF I'm proved wrong..ah Hell, laugh at me now. My husband served under him for 8 years and 3 deployments. He is still our Commander in Chief until 1-20-09.
  • comrade slucky 2008/12/08 19:38:10
    HELL YES
    comrade slucky
    +4
    ABSOLUTELY!!! If Vick has to take responsiblity for the loss of dog lives, why wouldn't bush, cheney & rumsfeld serve time for the 4000+ loss of military lives??!!....
    dog lives bush cheney rumsfeld serve 4000 loss military lives
  • noopinion 2008/12/08 16:32:21
    HELL YES
    noopinion
    +2
    I think there should be an indepth investigation on his decision to go to war and the information he chose to share with us. Then maybe the facts will come out and we will know for sure if Bush is a criminal and a terrorist.
  • Mollydolly 2008/12/08 08:28:14
    HELL YES
    Mollydolly
    +2
    How about one year for each soldier who lost his life in the Middle East. And a second year for each innocent bystander.
  • Adjusti... Mollydolly 2008/12/08 14:32:50
  • ProgressiveBum 2008/12/08 03:16:11
    HELL YES
    ProgressiveBum
    +3
    ... and take Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and Wolfowitz along for the ride.
  • Tudie BN Progres... 2009/01/15 16:29:44
    Tudie BN

It's almost over !!
  • LilHulk88 2008/12/07 17:40:56
    HELL NO
    LilHulk88
    +1
    Everything that was done during the administration is in accordance with US law...
  • Doc LilHulk88 2008/12/15 06:11:31
    Doc
    Well eccept an unconstitutional war
  • LilHulk88 Doc 2008/12/16 03:33:10
    LilHulk88
    He had permission to take action from Congress, I don't agree with the War in Iraq, but it was not illegal.
  • Doc LilHulk88 2008/12/16 03:49:12
    Doc
    actualy Bush went to war in Iraq without congressional approval. Bush argued that he did not need consent of congress to engage in war with Iraq. Congress later drafted and approved a resolution giving the president permission to engage in the current war with Iraq. Alot of this was done by those who opposed the war but saw a dangerous precident being set by ignoring the Constitution. So yes, it had become legalized but began very illegal.
  • reddynamo 2008/12/06 20:41:17
    HELL YES
    reddynamo
    +3
    He knew and he should go to prison for the rest of his life.
  • TeamJasper 2008/12/06 17:19:45
    HELL NO
    TeamJasper
    +1
    he isn't a criminal.
  • YesWeCAn 2008/12/06 15:40:40
    HELL YES
    YesWeCAn
    +5
    Yes that would be appropriate, but it won't happen. There are enough people to put between Bush and the propaganda that inevitably so many other heads would fall, that Bush would never even break a sweat over it. Such is the politico machinery at work.
  • Adjusti... YesWeCAn 2008/12/08 14:33:44
  • YesWeCAn Adjusti... 2008/12/08 20:50:09 (edited)
    YesWeCAn
    nonsense, you think Bush will ever see any criminal investigation or nonsense, you think Bush will have to face some type of investigation? I don't think any kind of investigation will happen ever...personally I think it would be appropriate but given the arena that it would be staged in nothing would come of it except lost dollars in lawyers.

I respect your view whatever it is, your one word just leaves me curious not confrontational--especially since I think this a non issue in terms of importance. (not important in the sense that it won't happen so I won't waste time gnawing on it)
  • Adjusti... YesWeCAn 2008/12/08 20:58:54
  • YesWeCAn Adjusti... 2008/12/08 21:19:18
    YesWeCAn
    Amen to not wasting more money!
  • Areyoukidding 2008/12/06 14:18:12
    HELL YES
    Areyoukidding
    +5
    This will be only one of the crimes where he will be found guilty. Prison, although justifiable, is not likely. Violation of the Constitution which he twice swore to protect, will be the biggest crime.
  • mama 2008/12/06 13:57:17 (edited)
  • Ronna 2008/12/06 13:50:41
    HELL YES
    Ronna
    +1
    Some how I clicked the Yes....not sure how....I meant to click NO
  • safari 2008/12/06 12:22:10
    HELL NO
    safari
    +1
    I really don't know. The congress also have sources and they voted for the war too. The responsibility is shared by all who were for it. I think the average citizen will and can never know everything going on in the world enough that we can make a judgment call of what we would do if were were president.
  • OhioGirl ~ Peace ~ 2008/12/06 05:25:17
    HELL NO
    OhioGirl ~ Peace ~
    Why? I don't think he deserves that.
  • Joel 2008/12/06 05:11:31
  • living strong 2008/12/06 04:34:59
    HELL NO
    living strong
    If you knew have the shit that goes on in the world, you would stay home and shit your pants.
  • fred 2008/12/06 04:22:49
    HELL NO
    fred
    +2
    Only the politically bigoted believe that invading Iraq was all about WMDs. Only those in serious denial have forgot that Congress had the same info and came to the same conclusions. Do they go to jail too?

Besides there is good evidence that there were WMDs present and/or programs ready to work on them as soon as the world looked the other way, which would have happened if nothing were done to stop Sadam...

Reality Check -- There were many factors involved in the decision to invade Iraq.

Get over it nutroots. Time to move on...
  • De'~ 2008/12/06 04:20:13
    HELL YES
    De'~
    +6
    He's told too many 'untruths' to get congress to give him the ok on pushing his own hidden agendas and ulterior motives. He wanted to manipulate and orchistrate in a string of power-moves and this is the end result. Just look around if there's any doubt. Does he really fool anyone? Oh well, what's recorded in the future history books shall tell the story.
  • Candi~playin 2008/12/06 03:47:52
    HELL NO
    Candi~playin
    +1
    Will you people get over it, President Bush has keep our country attack free. Look around many other have been victims of terrorist attacks. I personally like feeling secure on my homeland. He should make history for keeping America safe. I can't wait till OB get in and they you people will really have something to bitch about. [...]
  • Comrade... Candi~p... 2008/12/08 21:23:31
    Comrade Volizden
    Attack free? Um let me think here, why yes...yes he WAS president that day 9-11-2001, Doing the math you will see he was president for (counts fingers) yup 9 months...

so he has NOT "keep our country attack free" (psst, its Kept BTW)...

and for fucks sake scan you posts in the future for grammar errors Below is your post fixed:
    Will you people get over it, President Bush has (KEPT) our country attack free. Look around many other (PEOPLE?) have been victims of terrorist attacks. I personally like feeling secure on my homeland. He should make history for keeping America safe. I can't wait till OB get(S) in and the(N) you people will really have something to bitch about.

Oh and Ben Franklin said those who favor security over freedom deserve neither. you like living in a police state? ok thats harsh we arent there yet, but damn close thanks to good 'ol Georgie...
  • Candi~p... Comrade... 2008/12/09 01:17:04
    Candi~playin
    What are you the grammar police....get over it you knew what I meant.

Since 9/11 we have been attack free now get my point better?

You just a nut case looking for a fight , and since when did "fuck sake" become a suitable choice of words?

2014/09/17 21:41:38