Should Courts Scrap the Affordable Health Care Act?

For the last two days, the Supreme Court has been poring over the 2010 Affordable Health Care Act to determine whether or not the individual mandate, which would require U.S. citizens to purchase health care, should stand. Going into the debate, supporters had high hopes. Now it seems unlikely the mandate will survive. At this point, the judges need to find a "limiting principle," or clear limit to Congress's power in requiring Americans to to have health insurance, or it might fall flat.

However, some believe striking the entire bill dead would do more harm than good. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said, "There are so many things in the act. Why make Congress redo that? Why should we stop and start from scratch?" Of course, there's the issue of who will go through the 2,700-page bill and decide which provisions can stay, and Rep. Michele Bachmann warns, "The individual mandate would be the funding stream that makes all of the rest of the act work." Do you think the courts should scrap the individual mandate and try to make it work, kill the entire thing and start from scratch, or just let it stand? You can read more information on this complex act here.

• Granmafour 2012/03/28 19:57:18 (edited)
    Kill it
    Granmafour
    +42
    Get the government out of healthcare all together. I don't want anyone between me and my doctor! This unconstitutional law - if upheld - will be the end of freedom as we know it. We have been on this slippery slope for 50 years or more and are about to go over the cliff. It will not be healthcare or affordable. What a misuse of those two words.

• Obamalovin Xed0 2012/04/19 02:23:20
    Obamalovin
    i stoped redin at like da secint sentinse. it dnt make no sence, argue wen u strt makin sence.
  • Xed0 Obamalovin 2012/04/25 01:56:11
    Xed0
    Stay in school kids....or you'll turn into this girl.
  • Obamalovin Xed0 2012/04/25 04:19:03
    Obamalovin
    u cn get ofensiv but no u jus actin a fool.
  • Xed0 Obamalovin 2012/04/26 09:12:20
    Xed0
    Pot kettle kid....
  • zbacku Obamalovin 2012/04/14 04:01:36
    zbacku
    +4
    No hating, just the knowledge that Obamacare will DESTROY the greatest health care system on the planet.
  • sbtbill zbacku 2012/04/16 06:01:09
    sbtbill
    How will Obamacare destroy it? Romney care didn't do it any harm in Massachusetts.
  • zbacku sbtbill 2012/04/16 14:25:59
    zbacku
    If the fact that eventually the government will tell you what Doctor to see and what treatments to take doesn't tell you that it won't do any harm, then there is no sense in arguing with someone that has no clue.
  • sbtbill zbacku 2012/04/16 17:03:38
    sbtbill
    The government enacted Medicare in 1963 it has yet to tell anyone what doctor to go to and that is true government insurance. I will believe the government is going to tell me or anyone else what doctor to go to when I see it till then I think that comment is BS. Like all insurance it does exclude some treatments but what private health insurance company doesn't do the same thing.
  • Obamalovin zbacku 2012/04/16 22:10:33
    Obamalovin
    Obama kare ant destoyin notin. dont let bush tell u difrint.
  • carri b... Obamalovin 2012/04/27 13:51:17 (edited)
    carri byers
    What world do you live in??? Bush IS OUT OF OFFICE!!!....or hadn't you noticed? I'd tell you to go spend an hour or two reading some of the 2700 pages of usupation of freedoms that is the ACA bill, but it's pretty clear you'd have a problem doing so.

How you speak or write is key to how people perceive you.
  • Chanch Obamalovin 2012/04/14 12:20:10
    Chanch
    +3
    Fo he be stupi . he ant got no lernin. He be foo. I ant be hatin on him. I jus kant unna stan how he be prez den and be so krazi !!
  • Bali Chanch 2012/04/14 15:53:57
    Bali
    maybi cus he culod
  • lisaokapi Chanch 2012/04/14 19:55:09
  • BlackSouth Chanch 2012/04/15 01:48:42
    BlackSouth
    I will never understand how white people think they can speak ebonics. In fact most blacks that I know are very articulate. We just laugh and think how cute another white person who think that they are with it.
  • Chanch BlackSouth 2012/04/15 02:00:02
    Chanch
    It wasn't meant to be ebonics. It's black jibberish nonsense. BS ! Most black are NOT very articulate. What world are you from. Even Bill Cozby makes fun of their speech. Just a bunch of half words and grunts. Call it ebonics or whatever you want. It's jibberish. Illiterate, unintelligent, jibberish. You want to be thought intelligent, speak like it !
  • BlackSouth Chanch 2012/04/15 02:19:56
    BlackSouth
    I guess you know most black people. You must be a black person expert. In fact You can type to me in ebonics if you want to. I will enjoy the minstrel show. Go ahead and play Jim Crow. Because to me you just labeled yourself. I just want to correct the misconception that it was blacks that voted him into office.

Barack Obama, who is nation’s first African-American president, ( He can't be anything other than black. It used to be said that if a person had 1/8 black blood in them they are black or did that rule change since he became president?) won the largest share of white support of any Democrat in a two-man race since 1976 amid a backdrop of economic anxiety unseen in at least a quarter-century, according to exit polls by The Associated Press and the major television networks.

Obama became the first Democrat to also win a majority since Jimmy Carter with the near-unanimous backing of blacks and the overwhelming support of youth as well as significant inroads with white men and strong support among Hispanics and educated voters.

The Illinois senator won 43 percent of white voters, 4 percentage points below Carter’s performance in 1976 and equal to what Bill Clinton won in the three-man race of 1996. Republican John McCain won 55 percent of the white vote.

Fully 96 percent of...

Fully 96 percent of black voters supported Obama and constituted 13 percent of the electorate, a 2-percentage-point rise in their national turnout. As in past years, black women turned out at a higher rate than black men.

A stunning 54 percent of young white voters supported Obama, compared with 44 percent who went for McCain, the senator from Arizona. In the past three decades, no Democratic presidential nominee has won more than 45 percent of young whites.

See Also
    Why Obama won
    Record turnout, but few problems
    The best party is a Hollywood party
    It also appears youth turnout rose 1 point since 2004, to constitute 18 percent of the electorate.

McCain won a majority of every other age of white voters, which appeared to limit Obama’s reach into many traditionally Republican states.

Obama performed slightly worse with white women, 39 percent of voters, than Al Gore did in 2000. McCain won the votes of white women, 53 to 46 percent, perhaps an indication of the historical candidacy of his running mate, Sarah Palin, the governor of Alaska.

Obama compensated for the drop-off in white female support with the strong 41 percent support from white men. No Democrat since Carter had until Tuesday’s election earned more than 38 percent of the white male vote.

In 2000, white women split between the two parties while Republicans won white men by 24 percentage points. That white male gap was dramatically narrowed Tuesday to 16 points, a trend that began with the financial crisis, and one that allowed Obama to split the male vote overall.

McCain won only 57 percent of the votes of white men, who were again 36 percent of the electorate.

White college graduates, 35 percent of voters, broke for McCain 51 to 47 percent, marking roughly a 3-point gain for Obama compared to Gore’s 44 percent showing.

Obama performed at a similar level as Gore with working-class whites, earning 40 percent of their support to McCain’s 59 percent, which is roughly similar to George W. Bush’s performance in 2000 and 2004.

Obama’s victory also stretched into other key blocs won by Bush four years ago. Suburban voters, who were half of the electorate, split between Obama and McCain. Rural voters, who went for Bush by 19 points in 2004, leaned to McCain by 8 points. And married voters, who went to Bush by 15 points, leaned to McCain by 6 this year.
  • Chanch BlackSouth 2012/04/15 02:30:26
    Chanch
    What has this BS crap got to do with ebonics or the blacks inability to speak english. MOST black that I know , and I am around quit a few,are illiterate in the sheech department. And just to set the record straight, the largest single group that voted foe OBUMMER was the 18-25 year old. BLACK AND WHITE ! Admittedly they voted for him because they wanted to be part of history to elect the first black man. Well, he is half white but he denies that part of his heritage by his own admission in his books. But again, my point is and was that the black have a hard time being literate. JIBBERISH ! That was my conversation !! Not all this crap you are spewing.
  • BlackSouth Chanch 2012/04/15 02:55:14 (edited)
    BlackSouth
    You are like the company you keep they say. So if you are around a lot of illiterate black people then that says a lot about you, I on the other hand tend to spend most of my time around people who are a bit more cultured and articulate. I never disputed the fact that blacks voted for Obama. I only wanted to prove that even if all the blacks were able to vote, and many were not, and many did not, It still wouldn't have made a difference, The white vote is what got him in, and if you can't offer any other proof. Then leave it alone. If you feel that blacks have a hard time being literate, then you should broaden your horizon. I assure you I am definitely literate and most of my friends too.
  • Chanch BlackSouth 2012/04/15 03:01:25
    Chanch
    I assure you that you are in the minority. You must lead a very sheltered life to think that most black are "CULTURED AND ARTICULATE" Thats so very laughable. Maybe you need to get out more. You have lost touch with society. I am in a field that deals with a broad spectrum of people. Black and White. Maybe you are literate.I hope so. But most aren't.
  • BlackSouth Chanch 2012/04/15 03:16:03 (edited)
    BlackSouth
    I didn't say that. I said the blacks that I hang out with are educated and articulate. That's what I said. You're the one who said and I quote "MOST black that I know , and I am around quit a few,are illiterate in the sheech department." Also brauche Ich nicht raus. Ich habe uber der welt gelebt und andere Kulturen genossen. If you only hang with trash,...that is how you are going to act.
  • Chanch BlackSouth 2012/04/15 03:22:50
    Chanch
    It is impossible to get away from the illiterates. Are you calling the illiterate "BLACKS" trash ?? I wonder how they would feel about that. And yes, I said most blacks that I know, and I'm around quit a few,are illiterate in the speech department. SO ? They are everywhere. Just you are. Are you saying I should shun black people ? Wouldn't that make YOU THE RACIST HERE ?
  • BlackSouth Chanch 2012/04/15 04:12:30 (edited)
    BlackSouth
    You are making me laugh. Really. I never had someone tell me that they are around so many illiterate blacks that it's hard to get away from them. I mean most of the blacks that you know. and you say you are around quite a few. and they are everywhere you go. (I don't know if that means you hang around them, because if you do then you aren't such a good friend demeaning them behind their backs.) I never said you should shun black people. Just don't hang around the illiterate ones if that doesn't make you feel comfortable. You are the one that is implying that you should shun them, but you are well within your rights to do whatever you feel. :-)
  • Chanch BlackSouth 2012/04/15 04:27:25
    Chanch
    I never said that I "HANG " around them. You did. It's my work that takes me around the blacks as well as others. Blacks are everywhere. And most are illiterate. Is it demaning to say the are illiterate ? What if they are illiterate? Not my fault that they are illiterate ! Just calling it like it is ! Even statistics show the black to be illiterate by a larger percentage. Thenumber of drop-outs in school is nearly 3 times as high as white. The number of blacks attending higher education is by percentage 1/5th that of whites and far less than that to finish. You can say what you want. The facts don't lie. and you know it. Stand on any schoolyard and listen. Jibberish!! Ebonics is another word for jibberish !!
  • BlackSouth Chanch 2012/04/15 04:43:28
    BlackSouth
    Actually if I listed all the mistakes such as punctuation, and run on sentences that you are writing. I would have to say that it's pretty close to jibberish also.
  • Chanch BlackSouth 2012/04/15 12:58:12
    Chanch
    Maybe the"BLACK" jibberish is rubbing off. Thanks for the tip. But at least people can understand me when I talk. I say entire words. I complete sentences. I don't wear my pants down past my ass like a hood rat. My teeth are mine. Not a bunch of fake gold teeth. I have never drawn any form of public assistance like food stamp. I have always worked for a living. I have never been into drugs. I don't complain about someone oppressing me over 150 yrs ago and use that as a crutch. I am not a part of the 13% of the population that commits over 60% of all crime.And over 70% of all violent crime. Yeah ! You may be right. I might want to change the group of people that I am around. Thanks for bringing these things to my attention.
  • BlackSouth Chanch 2012/04/15 14:31:56
    BlackSouth
    hmmm Now I think you are faking about the people you hang,..come into contact with. ya se it aint da hoodrats dat wer dey pants don ron dey ass. das dat gangsta an bess fa real dat aint no fake gold he gat in his mawf, See das lak a sign dat say " I gots wat u want". an dat bling is fa sho real. Na da hood rat is a totally different animal. I am pretty sho u don ran inta ha. she gat dat ass dat u white boys lak. Not flat like dem white girls. (flat as granny's pancakes.) I am pretty sho dat one or two of dem hoodrats done left yo pocket skinny too. Females get on welfare, single mothers, but gangstas don't. They can't get welfare. Once they been convicted of a crime it's over for them. So they turn into Republicans.They get theirs by any means necessary. That's right. No more hand outs for them. Now the dumb ones keep hustling and stealing and going in and out of prison,but the smart ones take advantage of the programs and free education That is offered in the correctional facilities and even after they get out. The employment office is full of those programs. They can even pursue college degrees. Yes that's right. You have to understand also they the whole while they have never lost their "Hood Cred", so they are sometimes able to influence the "yungstas" let them know that...
    hmmm Now I think you are faking about the people you hang,..come into contact with. ya se it aint da hoodrats dat wer dey pants don ron dey ass. das dat gangsta an bess fa real dat aint no fake gold he gat in his mawf, See das lak a sign dat say " I gots wat u want". an dat bling is fa sho real. Na da hood rat is a totally different animal. I am pretty sho u don ran inta ha. she gat dat ass dat u white boys lak. Not flat like dem white girls. (flat as granny's pancakes.) I am pretty sho dat one or two of dem hoodrats done left yo pocket skinny too. Females get on welfare, single mothers, but gangstas don't. They can't get welfare. Once they been convicted of a crime it's over for them. So they turn into Republicans.They get theirs by any means necessary. That's right. No more hand outs for them. Now the dumb ones keep hustling and stealing and going in and out of prison,but the smart ones take advantage of the programs and free education That is offered in the correctional facilities and even after they get out. The employment office is full of those programs. They can even pursue college degrees. Yes that's right. You have to understand also they the whole while they have never lost their "Hood Cred", so they are sometimes able to influence the "yungstas" let them know that that hustling won't get them no where. They tell them the game isn't like it used to be. It's time to play "Their" game, meaning the white folks game. The "OG'S" Tell them the white man is really the most vicious predator on the planet. Crafty and diabolical, but his weakness is that he is stuck on himself. Pride. Now that's where I am going to stop because I see that you are very interested and would really like to know the secret of how us intellectual Negros are able to pick you apart. One thing for sure is "That you take brother out of the streets, but never the street out of the brother. Here is another facts that you should study. All crime is going down. No it will never go away More and more white women are into interracial relationships. Studies are showing that slowly whites are becoming the minority. In fact a study shows that white youth will be a minority by 2019. That's just a few years a way. Yall, You all I mean, just don't make babies like we do. by 2050 White will be the minority. You don't have to believe me, just Google "White are the minority" There is just tons of studies conducted by white folks. Smart white folks. They are actually saying the reason is us,(black folks)hispanics and mixed race (interracial babies) You know those sayings "once you go black you never go back." Well it's happening now buddy. You wait There will be another black President. That cherry's been busted too. The damndest thing is The Republicans are going to put him into power. They tried with Herman Cain, and Allen West To offset that all republicans are racist thing. It was like "Democrats got Obama, we got to get our own Negro now." Republicans are going to fool around and pick one of those Frederick Douglass type Republican blacks and he is going to level the playing field. That's in the future. Let me digress a little. Right now most Republicans are saying." I wish we can go back to the Reagan days", and "Ronald Reagan was the greatest President ever" Obama is starting to use some of his policies. I wonder how that is going to play out in the next election?
  • carri b... BlackSouth 2012/04/27 14:08:16 (edited)
    carri byers
    I too have traveled extensively und ich auch habe aus Deutchland gelebt hat, but we are the extreme minority here in America and you are even more so from your community. You cannot compare the 96% who voted for Obama (and will probably do so again) to someone with your experiences. Just being in the military gives you a perspective many urban blacks will never gain.
  • carri b... BlackSouth 2012/04/27 14:04:59
    carri byers
    Soldier, the problem with the black community is not that they alone voted in Obama (obviously that is not the case), but that for the last 30 years they and by 80 to 90% margin voted in liberals with their promise of "fairness" and "equality". Tell me something, is the black community
    better off now than they were 30 years ago?

“There is no question that black America is worse off than it has been in at least the last 30 years,” said Glen Ford, the executive editor of the Black Agenda Report.

“Number one in high unemployment, number one in home foreclosures and number one in populating the prisons of our country,” explained renowned civil rights activist Reverend Jesse Jackson.

“Literally hundreds of studies have shown without doubt, repeatedly, that, for example, a white man with a prison record, who applies for a job is more likely to get a call back for that job, an interview, than a black man with a college education,” explained Ford.

Experts believe that’s exactly why Obama should be putting in place specifically targeted policies.
    So why isn’t he?

“It’s just a community of people that he probably believes that belong to him, will vote for him, will support him. If he is going to spend political capital, he is not going to spend it on black folk,” said New Yo...

So why isn’t he?

“It’s just a community of people that he probably believes that belong to him, will vote for him, will support him. If he is going to spend political capital, he is not going to spend it on black folk,” said New York Pastor James David Manning.

“You can say that Obama destroyed more blacks housing than the KKK would have been able to,” remarked economist Michael Hudson. (all quotes from http://www.economiccollapse.n...

But you all just keep voting in your "massas" who keep you on the plantation. And that is the pertinent point of this discussion. The ACA is nothing but the latest means by which libs/communist shank our freedoms out from under us and the black community will be renowned for having supported the loss of those freedoms by 96%!!!
  • BlackSouth carri b... 2012/04/27 15:44:35
    BlackSouth
    You may well be right, but isn't that true of Republicans? How much of conservatism is passed down through generation? Government started racism (Starting with the Constitution Since it was written while there was still slavery, by slave owners.) Then 'Real Republicans like Frederick Douglass came with the election of Abraham Lincoln in 1860, and its success in guiding the Union to victory and abolishing slavery, it came to dominate the national scene until 1932. The Republican Party was based on northern white Protestants, businessmen, professionals, factory workers, wealthier farmers, and blacks. It was pro-business, supporting banks, the gold standard, railroads, and high tariffs to protect heavy industry and the industrial workers. Too good to be true because even then blacks weren't treated fairly. In fact Lincoln even wrote if he thought he had a way to resolve the nations problems without freeing the slaves he would. ( Republicans were helped into power by the votes of freed slaves.) Then after the slaves were freed in the Southern states The Republican party turned their backs on them and left them to the wolves (Southern Democrats) After the Compromise of 1877. The agreement was that in exchange for the Republican party to have the presidency. (Rutherford Haynes) Al...
    You may well be right, but isn't that true of Republicans? How much of conservatism is passed down through generation? Government started racism (Starting with the Constitution Since it was written while there was still slavery, by slave owners.) Then 'Real Republicans like Frederick Douglass came with the election of Abraham Lincoln in 1860, and its success in guiding the Union to victory and abolishing slavery, it came to dominate the national scene until 1932. The Republican Party was based on northern white Protestants, businessmen, professionals, factory workers, wealthier farmers, and blacks. It was pro-business, supporting banks, the gold standard, railroads, and high tariffs to protect heavy industry and the industrial workers. Too good to be true because even then blacks weren't treated fairly. In fact Lincoln even wrote if he thought he had a way to resolve the nations problems without freeing the slaves he would. ( Republicans were helped into power by the votes of freed slaves.) Then after the slaves were freed in the Southern states The Republican party turned their backs on them and left them to the wolves (Southern Democrats) After the Compromise of 1877. The agreement was that in exchange for the Republican party to have the presidency. (Rutherford Haynes) All the troops would be pulled out of the South and the southern states would be given "states rights" (basically even though the slaves were free they were openly marginalized by having no voting rights, Jim Crow laws, lynched, raped, murdered and terrorized by whites.) Things didn't work even when Blacks said "Okay this isn't working why don't we just separate from you whites. You leave us alone and we will leave you alone." Ft. Moses, Rosewood Fl., Greenwood in Tulsa Ok. The Us government went as far as to drop bombs on this community http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/... Stuff like this is not in the history books and I wonder why? Laws were written to separate us, but when we separate we weren't allowed to prosper. Everything after isn't all that either. Civil rights and affirmative action is just more racist laws by,and from the government. So I am going to ask you After providing free labor from slavery to today's prison industrial complex. To government marginalization (welfare) from fighting this countries battles. ( Crispus Attucks the first to fall in the American Revolution, through all other conflicts that the US has had. Foreign and domestic.) Who should black people vote for. Neither the Republican party nor the Democratic party has proven that they are going to do anything for African Americans?
  • carri b... BlackSouth 2012/05/14 21:58:34
    carri byers
    Agreed! It is time the party system is shown the door. We need to vote for people who support the Constitution.

{Just a little balance to your POV about the racism and the Constitution - the only reason for the 3/5ths compromise was the necessity of getting the southern states to come aboard so the Constitution would actually govern a nation and not individual states. Those who opposed the 3/5ths rule were the good guys. They did not want to give 3/5ths more power to slave owners in the vote. Do you really think slaves would have voted any other way than their master's dictated?}

Whites do not vote 96% Republican or any other single party. We are not the ones who need to rethink our allegiances.
  • BlackSouth carri b... 2012/05/15 04:32:21
  • carri b... BlackSouth 2012/05/17 02:54:15
    carri byers
    Look, let's both agree our political history is rife with bad decisions and poor treatment of minorities from all spectrum of political persuasions. I am Mormon. We have a long history of being abused/killed, ignored and run out of states. States that were never made to answer for their violation of our civil rights as citizens. We were forced to march across iced over rivers with no shoes and while watching our homes and temples burn to the ground as we did so. We never received redress or even apologies for such treatment from the political entities involved...either Republican or Democrat. Blacks are not the only group of people killed, removed, abused and treated like less than human. The Native Americans, the Japanese and Chinese during WWII, the Germans during WWI, and many other minorities during the melting pot era of our country were maltreated. Your community would do itself a favor by getting off the "poor me" treadmill. Stop listening to the race baiters like Louis Farrakhan & Jesse Jackson who make their living out of keeping the black community voting for the Dems (while neither has ever been appointed to a Democratic administration...have you ever asked yourself why). Encourage your people to vote for what is best for the country as a whole instead of which party will give bigger and better handouts.
  • BlackSouth carri b... 2012/05/19 07:31:02
    BlackSouth
    Apparently you didn't read my last comment. Republican or Democratic, it doesn't matter who blacks vote for. and even though I am no follower of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton nor Louis Farakhan. I have heard them speak before and I don't see anything that they have lied about as far as America's treatment of blacks. Oh , also. I am not a Democrat.
  • carri b... BlackSouth 2012/05/24 14:09:03 (edited)
    carri byers
    Glad to hear that. If you haven't heard anything from those three race baiters that doesn't stir up contention, doesn't create unrest and hatred of one American citizen against another then you aren't listening closely. I didn't say they were telling lies - I said they were race baiters because they keep focusing the black community on the injustices (which I mentioned above has been felt by many other ethnicities and religious persuasions than just the blacks) instead of the abilities and strengths of the black community and the opportunities that are yours instead of the oppression (whether real or imagined) that keeps you all voting for a "hope" and "change" that never occurs.
  • BlackSouth carri b... 2012/05/25 01:48:07
    BlackSouth
    Carri I am sorry. I t's hard for me not to ignore what those " 3 "racebaiters" have been talking about because they keep telling the truth, and just because they keep telling the truth doesn't mean they are calling for black people to hate white people, except for may Farakhan. You are right that they keep black people focused on the injustices because frankly the injustices have not stopped. and like a math equation who are the people that are committing the injustices? aren't they racists or race baiters for committing the injustices? why is it that America doesn't want to face it's history towards blacks instead of saying "get over it." racism is not dead and isn't just Jesse, Al or Louis perpetrating it.
  • carri b... BlackSouth 2012/05/27 14:53:31
    carri byers
    There are many factors involved with what you call "racism". Certainly there are individual who are still racists, but this nation as a whole voted in a black president mostly because he was black (everyone wanted to be part of that historic moment). Factors such as the overwhelming percentage of young black men who are involved with violent crimes not just here in our inner cities but in London as well http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne... . The black community needs to look at itself intently and focus on how to fix this rampant problem - not constantly blaming white oppression for what is obviously a black cultural issue.

I know you will not agree with my POV and will defend your own. It is always easier to blame than to fix...but the "racism" you complain of would be greatly mitigated if the black community would work on strengthening their family units and straightening out their unruly youth. That is not the responsibility of the white oppressors...only you can do that.
  • BlackSouth carri b... 2012/05/27 16:06:52 (edited)
    BlackSouth
    Look. I am not worried about London. I don't hail to the Queen, I live in America where the percentage of blacks on welfare is more than whites. where the percentage of crimes crimes perpetrated by blacks are more than whites, but only as percentages. By sheer number there are more whites on welfare and whites commit more crime.
    http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/c...
    People should stop believing the hype. It is only put out there to keep Americans divided. and even if one group solved their problem on their own what about the other group. Racism and prejudice will never die if both sides don't work equally to kill it. but to quote you "That is not the responsibility of the WHITE oppressors." I guess their responsibility is to keep on oppressing right?
  • sbtbill Chanch 2012/04/16 06:13:12
    sbtbill
    Come to an educated place like Southern California, er don't, you wouldn't be able to handle intellegent society.
  • Chanch BlackSouth 2012/04/15 14:42:52
    Chanch
    I think you just proved my point. Black hood rats !
  • BlackSouth Chanch 2012/04/15 14:57:47 (edited)
    BlackSouth
    I don't think so. You see every ethnic group has their trash. and if you hang around trash then you're trash and you my friend are on that spectrum as well. My assessment of you through out this little exchange is that you too are of limited intelligence. I was just humoring myself with you while I was having more meaningful discussions with some others. I even told them yesterday that you would probably be here waiting like the proverbial mouse in the maze looking for cheese. You see the thing is with you and many like you., you get obnoxious when you can't substantiate your argument. You resort to insults. The me know that you have limited thinking skills. You proved me right.

2014/10/30 17:00:19