Should CIA Release Teen Sex Video Starring Saddam Hussein?

Yes, obviously a Saddam Hussein and teen sex video is disgusting, but propaganda is part of war.
No, a Saddam Hussein and teen sex video is just disgusting.
I think a Saddam Hussein and teen sex video ....
The Washington Post reported on Tuesday that the CIA wanted to create a video depicting Saddam Hussein having sex with a 15-year-old boy.

In 2003, during the invasion of Iraq, the CIA’s Iraq Operations Group considered several ideas to discredit Hussein to his people. One of them was to create a sex video featuring the dictator and a teen boy. “It would look like it was taken by a hidden camera,” said one of the former officials. “Very grainy, like it was a secret videotaping of a sex session.” The official then went on to say that they had planned to “flood Iraq with the videos.”

This was apparently one of several ideas to damage Hussein’s reputation with his people. They also planned on interrupting Iraqi television programming with a fake news bulletin, reporting that Hussein was to step down in favor of his son Uday, who was widely hated by the people of Iraq.

One video actually did get made, depicting what was supposed to be Osama bin Laden sitting around a campfire with a group of his followers, all drinking heavily and discussing their sexual conquests with young boys.

The ideas were all met with resistance from James Pavitt, then head of the agency’s Operations Division. Another former agency official scoffs at these proposals as “patently ridiculous. Saddam playing with boys would have no resonance in the Middle East – nobody cares.” The ideas all came from “people whose careers were spent in Latin America or East Asia” who didn’t understand the cultural nuances of the region. “Trying to mount such a campaign would show a total misunderstanding of the target. We always mistake our taboos as universal when, in fact, they are just our taboos.”

Do you approve of this kind of video trickery? If the CIA is able to create fake, incriminating video, could they also make one starring you?

• Smokey 2010/05/26 22:02:53
    Smokey
    +12
    Oh, it doesn't matter... he's up in heaven with his 72 virgins. hehehehehehehe saddam hussein teen sex video heaven 72 virgins hehehehehehehe

• Edward 2010/05/27 00:29:38
    Yes, obviously a Saddam Hussein and teen sex video is disgusting, but propaga...
    Edward
    yes maybe it will piss the muslims off.
  • ««Ginge... Edward 2010/05/27 02:27:48
  • Edward ««Ginge... 2010/05/27 09:04:48
    Edward
    oh so you don't mind the muslims killing Americans?in our yard at that.
  • ««Ginge... Edward 2010/05/27 18:48:04 (edited)
    ««Gingey, the Master Debater of Þ|-|Дэ†»»
    Many Muslims HATED Saddam Hussein. He murdered about 1 million Iranians. So no, this won't piss them off, idiot.
  • Edward ««Ginge... 2010/05/27 22:17:50
    Edward
    and you should know?
  • ««Ginge... Edward 2010/05/27 22:55:54
    I'm half Iranian
  • Edward ««Ginge... 2010/05/28 01:14:23
    Edward
    still you don't know how all of the felt just like here some like obama and some despise him no difference.
  • ««Ginge... Edward 2010/05/28 01:15:29
    So you do? You have no idea what you're talking about.
  • Paul Revere 2010/05/27 00:27:59
    Paul Revere
    I don't think the CIA would have to manufacture such a tape. The ruling elite throughout much of the Middle East is whacked to varying degrees. I wouldn't be surprised if that troll had volumes of tapes of himself getting it on with a wide array of people and things.
  • vannuck 2010/05/27 00:27:55
    vannuck
    +1
    the guy is dead....why would you want to re raise tensions again...
  • george 2010/05/27 00:26:36
    george
    +1
    here watch this it's more satisfying

• dena.se... george 2010/05/27 03:55:56
    dena.sewell
    I did not find this satisfying ! no matter what it is still an image of a human being dying I find it troubling that anyone would enjoy watching that .
  • george dena.se... 2010/05/27 04:01:51
    george
    cause ur a small emotional ball runnin around talkin bout free hugs and sht. this dude killed millions while u were havin ur 1st happy meal, he basically made mcnuggets out of people, from chemical warfare to genocide. his supporters killed 4000 american soldiers even though he died. human being huh, get the fk out of here, go get satisfied
  • Michael... george 2010/05/27 07:10:57
    MichaelHeise
    Thank God that you are not AMERICA
  • Ricardo... dena.se... 2010/05/27 04:20:07
    RicardoCabeza
    No human being should enjoy watching, or causing someone to die, and you are right for appealing to what's left of their humanity and thank you for saying something instead of turning it off. But even I would have torn the bit from my mouth to choke the life out of S. Hussain, not for the enjoyment but for the chance to have stopped what he was doing to dissidents, to religious leaders and students and doctors and camel herders and mothers and prostitutes-He had no place on this earth...Now how will we rehabilitate the weirdos on this blog?
  • Michael... Ricardo... 2010/05/27 07:16:31
    MichaelHeise
    Certainly Saddam was not a humanbeing to be respected. Certainly he was one of the worst dictators in the last century. But let us not forget two important things: Most of the incredible things he did, he did for more than 20 years with american support, weapons and money.
    Second: we are not suppose to jugde. Not judge him, and not judge W.Bush for their lies, cruelties, tortures and violations of humanrights.
    There is an other place where that will be done.
  • Michael... dena.se... 2010/05/27 07:08:06
    MichaelHeise
    My God, I have been almost 20 years in the USA. I met a lot of decend, nice, educated people, they would first think and talk later...Why it is, that you seems to be the one and only in this controversy, with a human sense and a touch for things, being right or wrong ? I love it that you are here, showing the other - mostly quiet, but existing - other side of Americans.....THANKS THAT YOU ARE STANDING UP.

The rest of comments seem to reflect the stupidity of some Rednecks I´ve met in the deepest south, who never could make a point why they hated, they just did....
  • Vive le Canada Libre!!! 2010/05/27 00:20:46
    Vive le Canada Libre!!!
    +1
    The guy is dead, just let it go.
  • smileyseven 2010/05/27 00:15:09
    smileyseven
    ewwww gross....icky icky icky CANT UNSEE!
  • Koatz 2010/05/27 00:10:34
    Koatz
    would not have worked for the reasons given by Mr. Pavitt.
  • jumpboots 187th PIR 2010/05/27 00:09:08
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    A muslim having sex with a teen??-------Boy or Girl???
  • Murph 2010/05/27 00:08:42 (edited)
    Murph
    +2
    "I think a Saddam Hussein and teen sex video"........
    Would not have to be faked. All they needed to do was capture his video collection. If you're trying to present this type of speculation on the part of the CIA as somehow inappropriate, forget it. They're "spies", that's what they do. You expose your anti-American bias everytime you post another one of these slanted questions. And this isn't news, Saddam was executed in December of '06. Biased, lame, and out of date; get a job.
  • bags 2010/05/27 00:07:35
    bags
    There is propaganda made by both sides. That which we make for them, and that which we make for our own....and that which they make for us and that which they make about us. I sometimes wonder how much of the divisiveness in the US today is a result of such methodology.
  • gary 2010/05/27 00:04:55
    gary
    i KNOW NOTHING OF ANY VIDEO BUT RECALLING THE EXPLOITS OF THE DEAD SONS.......LIKE FATHER LIKE SON. these people are pretty vicious in behavior with children and females. Not all of 'em but likely more than a few. Seen video of one having a sexual encounter with a poor donkey on You tube once. Some husseins do that I guess.
  • Larson Whipsnade 2010/05/26 23:58:32
    Larson Whipsnade
    +4
    Arabs in general have a different attitude when it comes to that sort of thing, than we do. In some countries, it's not even a crime to sodomize (Saddamize) little boys. They'll stone a woman to death on just the mere accusation of adultery, but a man can hump camels and school kids if he wants to, and nothing is done about it.
  • ««Ginge... Larson ... 2010/05/27 02:28:49
    Wow, racists like you sicken me.
  • Jen S. ««Ginge... 2010/05/27 03:54:55
    Jen S.
    +1
    How was his post racist? Are you saying you agree with a woman getting stoned to death because she was raped (and not by her husband, raped before she was ever married!) or because her head covering fell off while she was outside?
  • ««Ginge... Jen S. 2010/05/27 04:22:24
    "Arabs in general"

He is stereotyping an entire ethnicity, therefore making him a RACIST.
  • Michael... ««Ginge... 2010/05/27 07:21:58
    MichaelHeise
    so do I
  • Michael... ««Ginge... 2010/05/27 07:18:03
    MichaelHeise
    me too !!!! Thanks for your opinion
  • Larson ... ««Ginge... 2010/05/27 20:15:35
  • ««Ginge... Larson ... 2010/05/27 21:44:01
    Your hatred of Arabs makes you a racist. So I'm a moron for calling you out on your racism? Nice.
  • Larson ... ««Ginge... 2010/05/28 17:52:50
    Larson Whipsnade
    +1
    Who said i hate Arabs? I just pointed out that they have a different attutude than we do. It's not my racism that you can't handle the truth.
  • ««Ginge... Larson ... 2010/05/28 18:53:19
    "Arabs in general have a different attitude when it comes to that sort of thing, than we do." That is generalizing and racism.
  • Larson ... ««Ginge... 2010/06/01 21:37:52
    Larson Whipsnade
    Then I don't want to hear any more liberal jokes about "dumb Montana rednecks" Because that's not only generalizing and racist, but it's also hypocrisy.
  • ««Ginge... Larson ... 2010/06/01 21:40:26
    um... okay dude I've never said anything like that. You are trying to take them blame off yourself. Own up.
  • Larson ... ««Ginge... 2010/06/01 21:57:12
    Larson Whipsnade
    Own up to what? I stand by what I said. I have been there and seen it. I doubt you have. The Arab world has a totally different set of morals than we Americans do, and that is a fact. You may not like hearing it, but it's still the truth. You don't even know what prejudice and racism is, until you have been overseas,either. Go to Japan, and see all the places that are open only to Japanese- No Americans allowed. Go to the Middle East, and see how the locals regard a white girl like you. Then come back and tell me about racism.
  • littleb... ««Ginge... 2010/05/28 17:56:56
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +1
    Genocide happened in Rwanda pointing it out is NOT Racism!
  • Bunny ( Amber's *Bunny*) 2010/05/26 23:53:54
    Bunny ( Amber's *Bunny*)
    +3
    No... Just no... No.
    No one need's to see that
    No, that's just... No
  • Jesse 2010/05/26 23:50:20
    Jesse
    Thats Sick. Why would you even...jeez people these days

2014/10/22 06:42:09