Should amnesty be given to illegals?

peter 2009/09/22 14:35:00
No-amnesty for illigals..
Yes amnesty should be given to illegal's..
The President intends to install a long-term Democratic majority by given amnesty to all illigals..

• guinnessman 2009/09/22 14:36:29
    No-amnesty for illigals..
    guinnessman
    +19
    Not at all...round them up and ship the home to the back of the line...if they want to come over...DO IT BY LEGAL MEANS!

• Bobbie 2009/10/06 01:53:51
    No-amnesty for illigals..
    Bobbie
    +1
    I received the following from ALIPAC today. It will really anger you. Seems Obama plans to proceed with amnesty whether he has support or not. If I did not follow ALIPAC, I would NOT have known this. Please read:

Friends of ALIPAC,

The traitors in our nation are launching their full court press to push Amnesty down upon our beleaguered citizenry and they are trying do it in a sneaky way!

As those of you that read the alipac.us homepage on a regular basis know, the Obama administration is moving to create an unlawful, unconstitutional, unpopular, authoritarian, and dictatorial Amnesty by Executive decree!

They are fearful of stirring up the anger of indignant Americans even more, so Obama is creating a stealth Amnesty which is even worse than what happened under Bush. President Obama and the Department of Homeland Security Chief Janet Napolitano are moving to gut the 287(g) program, which has put illegal aliens on the run and saved many American lives!

More evidence of this arrived as this e-mail alert was being prepared for you this morning. Please read and immediately distribute this article.

OUTRAGE! Obama stopss Sheriff Joe Arpaio from arresting illegal aliens!
    http://www.alipac.us/article4...

Obama is also pumping money into the USCIS (United States Cen...

Friends of ALIPAC,

http://www.alipac.us/article4...

Obama is also pumping money into the USCIS (United States Center for Immigration Services) to prepare for a massive increase in manpower needed to rapidly rubber stamp millions of illegal aliens as legal residents and US citizens.

Their problem is that THERE IS NO LEGISLATION TO BACK THIS AMNESTY UP!

US Senator Chuck Shumer (D-NY) had been promising an AMNESTY bill titled "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" at the end of the summer break. This never happened due to public opposition from people like you and groups like ALIPAC!

It is clear that the Globalist puppet traitors in America had intended to rubber stamp their unlawful and unconstitutional actions with legislation by now and taking a path through the US Senate.

This has been held back by public pressure, the loss of Senator Kennedy, and the health care reform debacle.

Now, Congressman Luis Gutierrez (D - IL) is threatening to launch the AMNESTY legislation effort in the House, instead and says he will file an Amnesty bill by Oct 13!

WE NEED EVERYONE REMEMBER THAT ALIPAC's MAIN FOCUS RIGHT NOW IS DELAYING ANY PASSAGE OF COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION REFORM AMNESTY BETWEEN NOW AND DECEMBER. IF WE CAN MAKE IT TO DECEMBER, THE 2010 ELECTIONS WILL BEGIN THUS KILLING ANY CHANCE OF SUCH MASSIVELY UNPOPULAR LEGISLATION PASSING in 2010! WE ONLY HAVE A FEW SHORT MONTHS TO GO SO LA RAZA AND THEIR CORPORATE GLOBALIST MASTERS ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!

We are ready to rumble and ready to launch new initiatives with you to accomplish these goals. With your help, our fellow Americans may get one last chance to vote smart in 2010 and to turn this thing around.

It will take a full scale, yet peaceful political revolt in America to set things right and ALIPAC is going to be on the front row leading the way with this charge!

Our new political tools on Twitter, Facebook, and MySpace are charged and ready. Our new tactics and strategies are ready for deployment. We just need our supporters to be ready, willing, and able to move when needed.

We hope and pray you are ready and that you are willing to do whatever it takes to save America and head off a horrific future for our children and grandchildren.

The news about what Obama, Napolitano, Gutierrez, Schumer and others are trying to do is going to hit Americans like a slap in the face at a time when Americans are fed up and have had about all they can take.

It is time for ALIPACers who are new to the organization or experienced hands to ride again to stop these traitors, rally and organize more awakened citizens, and lay the groundwork for our march to victory in November 2010!

Are you ready to stand with us once again in the heat of political battle? Are you ready to defeat La Raza and Obama? Are you ready to stop Amnesty in 2009? Are you ready to restore control of the US Government to the hands of the We The People in 2010?

We are and we hope you are ready for the charge!

William Gheen and the ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
  • Juststa... Bobbie 2009/10/29 16:33:06
    Juststatingthefacts
    "OUTRAGE! Obama stopss Sheriff Joe Arpaio from arresting illegal aliens!
    http://www.alipac.us/article4...

I Totally Agree That There should be no Amnesty for illegals but I live in Arizona and sheriff Joe needed to be stopped his methods are inhuman to the prisoners and his race profiling cost Az to much money every time he would detain some one and send back to Mexico just to find out that they were a citizen of the us after all and then they would turn around and sue Arizona and the us
  • Xuthus 2009/09/30 00:44:47
    No-amnesty for illigals..
    Xuthus
    +1
    Just straight up amnesty? No.
  • Brian S 2009/09/26 15:58:43
    No-amnesty for illigals..
    Brian S
    +2
    There was no choice for 'hell no!!'
  • Common Sense Conservative 2009/09/25 17:18:28
    No-amnesty for illigals..
    Common Sense Conservative
    +1
    The only thing that should be given to illegals is a ride back with a promise that they will have family taken with them the next time.
  • MQ-American Values Again (AVA) 2009/09/25 05:37:24
    No-amnesty for illigals..
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +3
    Have a nice trip home...you are draining our system dry. home draining dry
  • Brian S MQ-Amer... 2009/09/26 16:00:50
    Brian S
    Interesting, I your comment made me recall something I heard a number of years ago. When you are out catching crabs (the kind in the water) and put them in the bucket, there is no need to put the lid on. Reason being, as one crab tries to climb out of the top, the other crabs grab hold and pull it back in.

That might not be as clear as it was when I heard it, but hopefully it makes sense.
  • Iszie 2009/09/24 13:21:13
    Iszie
    i believe that would be wise! by them paying taxes 20 million illegals will generate about a trillion dollars per year and could save programs like medicaid,medicare, and other government programs. but let me say this, they should also penalize them for the years of breaking the law! like $2,000 fine.
  • Common ... Iszie 2009/09/25 17:21:29
    Common Sense Conservative
    +3
    So just like that you think all of these people are going to wait in line for amnesty so they can start paying taxes? And a $2000 fine? What is going on inside your brain. So all of the time these people have been taking jobs and not paying taxes while law abiding Americans HAVE been paying taxes is ludicrous. Hell, I'd be better off becoming a citezen of Mexico and coming over the border and not paying taxes and get all of the benifits.
  • Iszie Common ... 2009/09/25 18:31:03
    Iszie
    +1
    LOL! well, lately i;ve been thinking that as well!
  • Bobbie Common ... 2009/10/06 01:50:38
    Bobbie
    +2
    My mother is 82 and is poor as a church mouse. Her health is bad. I told her to give up her US citizenship, become a citizen of Mexico, then come across the border and she would live like a queen.
  • Common ... Bobbie 2009/10/06 16:52:53
    Common Sense Conservative
    Yep
  • Mellie 2009/09/24 12:08:26
    No-amnesty for illigals..
    Mellie
    +1
    No don't agree with that def not. In America or England either!
  • princess 2009/09/24 08:39:06
    No-amnesty for illigals..
    princess
    +2
    NO, not ever!!! All ILLEGALS should be deported...amnesty should never be considered.
  • Brian S princess 2009/09/26 16:02:35
    Brian S
    I'll be the conductor for their trip home yelling..'All ABOARD!!!'
  • Administrator 2009/09/24 06:00:30
    Administrator
    All the European settlers got amnesty. The rest of you were just born here. You've done nothing to earn your citizenship. Since the majority of you are talking about Mexicans (I'll just say it...) If you didn't know, much of the U.S. was at one point Mexico. Then the real terrorists came, saw and conquered just because... Most immigrants do work that YOU would never do in the first place so what's the problem? They're the REAL Americans. Walking across a desert for 5-8 days just to come here and work?! Please... You would never do that, but not because you've pulled yourself up by your bootstraps... Oh no. Because you my friend were born in America. Now some idiot will say, "Why not open up the borders then?" Please.
  • jon Adminis... 2009/09/24 11:53:47
    jon
    +1
    "Walking across a desert for 5-8 days just to come here and work?!"

Yes, it's true some come for work. Others for handouts, others running from the Mexican government, others because something they did in their past or some other criteria doesn't pass muster for immigrant status. Part of immigration is to keep diseases out of the country. Things like tuberculosis, malaria, typhoid and dengue fever.

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com...

Even if some of these diseases occur in the US, they have to be carried here by something and we screen the immigrants to keep down the infections.

As far as those nasty Europeans go, my ancestors DID have to go through immigration, they came from Canada after coming from Scotland and that was 5 generations ago. And illegal Mexican aliens "REAL" Americans? Isn't there a huge Spanish influence from the conquistadors? Wait, weren't they from Europe!?! Didn't they "invade" south/central America?!? Even with the Incan and Myan genes many Hispanic people I know are almost as white as I am in the winter, they just tan better. But to say that the Mexicans were here before us and therefore have rights to the southern US even after the treaties and the wars (remember the Alamo) and Americans working their asses off to make a living off the land that was taken th...

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com...

As far as those nasty Europeans go, my ancestors DID have to go through immigration, they came from Canada after coming from Scotland and that was 5 generations ago. And illegal Mexican aliens "REAL" Americans? Isn't there a huge Spanish influence from the conquistadors? Wait, weren't they from Europe!?! Didn't they "invade" south/central America?!? Even with the Incan and Myan genes many Hispanic people I know are almost as white as I am in the winter, they just tan better. But to say that the Mexicans were here before us and therefore have rights to the southern US even after the treaties and the wars (remember the Alamo) and Americans working their asses off to make a living off the land that was taken through ACCEPTABLE means at the time, and now generations later they have buyers remorse over losing land to the foolishness of THEIR ancestors.

GET OVER IT!

living land acceptable generations buyers remorse losing land foolishness ancestors
  • littleb... Adminis... 2009/09/25 06:14:38
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    Your first statement is Patently False! They Legally Immigrated! They came here and were given permission to enter the Country! They later became Citizens! HUGE difference!

Spain & later France both ruled over Mexico! We bought the territory from Mexico! We did not steal it anymore than Cortez did!

As far as the quality of the people? May be a different story! Does not in anyway make it the same as those who LEGALLY gained admission thru say Ellis Island!
  • Common ... Adminis... 2009/09/25 17:28:58 (edited)
    Common Sense Conservative
    Wow, what did i do to become an America? 1st off, I WAS BORN here because my parents and their parents and their parents ALL came here LEGALLY and learned the language because they had to, not like it is today where I have to hit #1 on the phone to hear english. I could give a rats ass what Mexico used to be because today it's their land and not ours and we have ours where we take care of ourselves and now we have to take care of those that want to jump the border. Every last one of them should be shipped back with a note telling all of them that next time they will be put in shackles until they learn the U.S. is not a camp site with benifits. BTW, I have more than on friend that has become a U.S. Citezen and guess what, they didn't cross the hot and dry desert without a drop of water or food or without shoes on their feet, they did it the proper way, LEGALLY. One last thing, I can still remember seeing the piece of paper on my grandpas wall of his dad's, it was the legal paper he was given the day he became a citizen.
  • jjcroknits 2009/09/24 04:40:44
    No-amnesty for illigals..
    jjcroknits
    +4
    My family had to go through the system the legal and long way. They had their papers and took the test.

And so should everyone else.
  • Adminis... jjcroknits 2009/09/24 05:54:56
    Administrator
    Your opinion and people like you... should be the only one that matters. All these of individuals who did nothing more than come out of there mothers "you know what" on American soil can eat a fat one.
  • Common ... Adminis... 2009/09/25 17:33:24
    Common Sense Conservative
    We do eat a fat one, it's called paying taxes to pay for people that break our laws by crossing the borders.
  • 1regmom 2009/09/24 04:38:52
    No-amnesty for illigals..
    1regmom
    +4
    It's just another handout.
  • Prove to me 2009/09/24 03:18:20
    No-amnesty for illigals..
    Prove to me
    +1
    I'm kinda torn between both answers.
    While I DON'T think law breaking SHOULD BE REWARDED, I could live with THOSE ALREADY HERE being 'PUT ON NOTICE' they need to apply for citizenship or 'GET OUT.'
  • peter Prove t... 2009/09/24 03:27:57
    peter
    Why should anyone trying to get into the US go through airports, when they can go to Mexico, walk across the Rio Grande, and show no visa or passport?
  • Prove t... peter 2009/09/24 03:32:43
    Prove to me
    +1
    Point taken.
    But I STILL WONDER; as lazy as some are,will they walk across the RIO GRANDE (or CANADIAN BORDER)?
  • peter Prove t... 2009/09/24 03:35:53
    peter
    Free school, welfare, food stamps, ACORN free housing, free health care..I bet they will..
  • ShortBus 2009/09/24 03:12:05
    No-amnesty for illigals..
    ShortBus
  • Willl 2009/09/24 02:58:45
    No-amnesty for illigals..
    Willl
    +1
    Let's finish the wall first. Let's secure the borders. Once we have that under control, let's talk about what we want to do with illegal aliens.
  • Prove t... Willl 2009/09/24 03:10:20
    Prove to me
    +1
    The Border Wall, will ONLY be as effective as the BERLIN WALL was.
  • peter Prove t... 2009/09/24 03:15:40
    peter
    +1
    Germany's wall kept people IN not OUT. Those people were not allowed to LEAVE. We need a WALL to KEEP them OUT!
  • Prove t... peter 2009/09/24 03:22:04
    Prove to me
    +1
    IN/OUT is just a perspective issue.
  • peter Prove t... 2009/09/24 03:31:11 (edited)
    peter
    I lock my doors to keep the THIEVES OUT...My doors are always open to my FRIENDS.... Are you not a little naive?
  • Willl Prove t... 2009/09/24 03:28:20
    Willl
    Well, it was pretty effective if you read history. Furthermore; look at the location of the two, then think of Berlin wall separating the same nation from one another, political spectrum, major urban area, 1981 technology. Then think; two separate nations of different languages and culture, no politics involved, desert, 21st century technology. I kind of have to disagree with you and even if you are right, the Berlin wall was very effective.
  • Blindman 2009/09/24 02:34:29
    No-amnesty for illigals..
    Blindman
    +1
    We should build a huge catapult and fling them back across the border. The ones not from the south should be flung into the sea to feed the sharks, LMAO.
  • Gina 2009/09/24 02:33:55 (edited)
    No-amnesty for illigals..
    Gina
    +1
    no, I liked Ted Nugent's take on immigration

Give 72 hrs notice on all channels in both english and spanish that all illegals are to leave or start procedures for become legal.

After 72hrs, Shot everyone heading north, let everyone heading south continue on.

Let me make a correction on this direction issue, I was refering to our southern border. I would welcome anyone in the front door thru the proper channels.
  • Prove t... Gina 2009/09/24 03:13:03
    Prove to me
    Shoot the ones HEADING NORTH TO CANADA?
    Let the ones HEADING SOUTH FROM CANADA CONTINUE?
  • Gina Prove t... 2009/09/24 03:18:51 (edited)
    Gina
    Correction taken, I was refering to our southern borders, I would welcome anyone willing to go thru the right channels in the front door.
  • Lisa~in~Texas 2009/09/24 02:05:44
    No-amnesty for illigals..
    Lisa~in~Texas
    +1
    I don't care who lives here, as long as they:

1. Work
    2. Pay into our taxation system
    3. Speak English
    4. Don't break our laws

When all that is accomplished, they should be allowed here. So, I guess my answer is no.
  • Blindman Lisa~in... 2009/09/24 02:36:38
    Blindman
    yea, there are alot of those. Now whose social security number do you think they use to pay their taxes?

2014/09/18 17:46:26