Sheriff Joe Arpaio Obama Eligibility Investigation Results. March 1, 1:00 PM - Live Stream Here

safari 2012/03/01 16:56:32
Comments about Sheriff Joe's announcement
Who cares what Sheriff Joe says.
If Sheriff Joe caves I will wonder if Brietbart's death was a warning.
UPDATE - SHERIFF JOE'S FINDINGS - OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE LIKELY A FRAUD

Read about it here

Videos of evidence presented at the bottom of this article.

He also found In addition: investigators say they have developed credible evidence that President Obama’s Selective Service card was a forgery, based on an examination of the postal date stamp on the document. Also, records of Immigration and Naturalization Service cards filled out by passengers arriving on international flights originating outside the United States in the month of August 1961, examined at the National Archives in Washington, D.C., are missing records for the week of President Obama’s birth.

OK I AM SHOCKED - Shocked to log on and find people talking about every thing in the world BUT the fact that Joe Arapio declared the obama BC a likely forgery and gave evidence to that as well as reported that the dept of naturalization has all of the records missing for the week of obama's birth. IMHO - This supports that THE MAN WAS BORN IN KENYA - WE HAVE A USURPER! People SHAME SHAME SHAME ON US IF we don't follow up and DEMAND A CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION, and DEMAND that the media from the local level to the international level report on this. I found the story buried down the page on google - they are returning old stuff as results. PLEASE ! This is OUR CHANCE to stand up for ourselves and demand justice! If we do not then as far as I am concerned we deserve to have lost every freedom that we have under this usurping dictator and every freedom that we will lose in the future. WE NEED TO STRIKE RIGHT NOW WHILE THE IRON IS HOT! Call, fax, email protest- what ever it takes to assure our freedom and rights are upheld in this matter.

The report came earlier today at:

1 PM MOUNTAIN - 3 PM EASTERN TIME. Sheriff Joe will appear today, March 1, at 1:00 PM Mountain Time to report the results of his long term investigation about Obama's eligibility. Watch it stream live HERE. Please share your thoughts about it above. (This poll may be updated with the results after the report.)

Read More: http://www.westernjournalism.com/sheriff-joe-arpai...

• jere.chievres 2012/03/09 23:05:49
    jere.chievres
    He is 100% Right about that!
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/03/02 20:06:04
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    It took me 1 minute to see this was a fake. No original document exists and nobody is still alive that can prove Obama was born in the US.

All we have is the bad forgery of a BC.

Out Usurper.
  • Sinpac 2012/03/02 01:01:58
    Who cares what Sheriff Joe says.
    Sinpac
    Keep reaching Joe!
  • kaZappoo 2012/03/02 00:04:48
    kaZappoo
    +2
    the smart one of us know beyond a "reasonable doubt " that this doc was in fact not the original ,,nor is it valid ,,

ok now what ???
  • safari kaZappoo 2012/03/02 00:18:42
    safari
    +1
    OK I AM SHOCKED - Shocked to log on and find people talking about every thing in the world BUT the fact that Joe Arapio declared the obama BC a likely forgery and gave evidence to that as well as reported that the dept of naturalization has all of the records missing for the week of obama's birth. This supports that THE MAN WAS BORN IN KENYA - WE HAVE A USURPER! People SHAME SHAME SHAME ON US IF we don't follow up and DEMAND A CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION, and DEMAND that the media from the local level to the international level report on this. I found the story buried down the page on google - they are returning old stuff as results. PLEASE ! This is OUR CHANCE to stand up for ourselves and demand justice! If we do not then as far as I am concerned we deserve to have lost every freedom that we have under this usurping dictator and every freedom that we will lose in the future. WE NEED TO STRIKE RIGHT NOW WHILE THE IRON IS HOT! Call, fax, email protest - what ever it takes.
  • kaZappoo safari 2012/03/02 02:07:47
    kaZappoo
    +1
    I agree with ya safari ....300% ...great topic friend !

really makes ya wonder just what is happening & is about to happen with the future of this country ,,and a govt ,,that 'was" FOR THE PEOPLE & BY THE PEOPLE, very obvious is no more .........!

is now for special interests ..liberals / progressive govt who will stop at nothing and I mean NOTHING TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY ,,PEOPLE ..AND DEMOCRACY ..

especially the congress that is thumbing thier noses at the people ,,{P}resident who thumbing his nose at the govt .congress & the people for his agenda & that of his masters ..

after the investigation the congress did and caught "HOLDER & OBAMA red handed" in the fast & furious ' then holder perjured him self & "admitted it ,," and they did nothing !

so who's side is the DOJ / CONGRESS / OR [P]RESIDENCY ...on ??

and with all the evidence against obunghole ..and they (media ) do another media black out on this ..

now the people are collateral cassualties in their quest for their agenda in the NWO & UN ...

this is getting down right fKNG scary !
  • dick safari 2012/03/02 17:14:19
    dick
    Doesn't it suck when a country as great as ours is fooled by a party that cares only about power and money? Great post safari
  • labman57 2012/03/01 23:38:01
    Who cares what Sheriff Joe says.
    labman57
    +3
    Would not be surprised to learn that mental health professionals decide to categorize birtherism as yet another form of OCD.
  • kaZappoo labman57 2012/03/02 02:11:56
    kaZappoo
    +2
    another progressive troll I see........!

then it takes a man with balls to do the right thing ..!
    then liberalism is as well categorized as a mental disorder as is narcissim ..problem is the birthers are right, and it just pisses liberals off so they have to spew this dribble ....
  • TananaT... kaZappoo 2012/03/02 04:44:01
    TananaTrish
    +1
    EXACTLY... 100%
  • TananaT... labman57 2012/03/02 04:11:34
    TananaTrish
    +1
    DON'T let the trolls and paid hacks pull your attention from what's really happening folks. Believe me when I tell you there is a very good chance that those pressing the "Who cares what Sheriff Joe says." button are being paid to do so.

What came out today is DAMNING, Safari is correct, STRIKE NOW, CALL, FAX, WRITE YOUR LOCAL REPS AND DEMAND A OPEN CONGRESSIONAL HEARING ON THE INFO THAT IS NOW OUT THERE.

I've already sent emails to my reps, you need to do the same if you don't want to see this FRAUD in the WH for another four years.
  • kaZappoo TananaT... 2012/03/02 04:51:19
    kaZappoo
    +2
    yeppers I agree 300% ,,,I have been bombarding "crapo /risch " idaho ....and will become relenteless ...
  • TananaT... kaZappoo 2012/03/02 05:18:25
    TananaTrish
    +1
    Well time to hike up the cast iron drawers and wade into the scrap .....
    And smile allot while doing so.....
  • mich52 2012/03/01 23:22:52
  • safari mich52 2012/03/02 00:16:34
    safari
    +2
    Don't be ridiculous - his life is on the line over this. The disgraceful American is OBAMA.
  • mich52 safari 2012/03/02 04:13:22
  • dick mich52 2012/03/02 17:17:05
    dick
    There is a hit out on Joe by the Mexican mobs so that should be pretty clear evidence!
  • mich52 dick 2012/03/02 20:08:34
  • sbtbill 2012/03/01 22:19:00
    sbtbill
  • safari sbtbill 2012/03/02 00:17:12
    safari
    +2
    NO it is DUMB that people don't care that we have a usurper in the White house - that is really DUMB.
  • TananaT... safari 2012/03/02 04:10:44
    TananaTrish
    +1

• UnusualSuspect 2012/03/01 21:37:23
    Who cares what Sheriff Joe says.
    UnusualSuspect
    +3
    LOL...more fun from the right-wingers...

I think they'd rather concentrate on things they can't prove or change than concentrate on things they can, like the economy, the environment, etc.

But that's OK...let them waste their time doing this and be oblivious to the fact that Obama will be re-elected in November.

But hey...then they'll have another 4 years to try to prove this crap...LOL!!

That'll make 'em happy, huh...LOL!!
  • safari Unusual... 2012/03/02 00:18:12
    safari
    +2
    Dream on Sheriff Joe just burst your bubble. http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/sh...
  • Unusual... safari 2012/03/02 02:08:28
    UnusualSuspect
    +1
    Uh huh...LOL...he's just trying to deflect the attention paid to him the last year or so about his connection to murdering Hispanics in the area...

Good try, tho...LOL...
  • TananaT... Unusual... 2012/03/02 04:13:01
    TananaTrish
    +1

• mich52 TananaT... 2012/03/02 04:45:33
  • kaZappoo mich52 2012/03/02 05:01:04
    kaZappoo
    +1
    it's just you folks have such a short attention span, she simply reminding you of the truth ....

if it didnt bother you, you wouldnt be remarking !!!!
  • Unusual... kaZappoo 2012/03/02 13:25:48
    UnusualSuspect
    It obviously bothers you and Tany, as well, huh...LOL!!
  • kaZappoo Unusual... 2012/03/02 15:25:25
    kaZappoo
    +1

• Unusual... kaZappoo 2012/03/02 15:49:57
    UnusualSuspect
    Ah...you must be a disc jockey at an AM station.

Repeating and repeating the same old song...LOL!!!
  • kaZappoo Unusual... 2012/03/02 16:18:46
    kaZappoo
    +1
    only to those with a memory problem ....

and it's apparent you have one ...

just trying to help ya with that imparament ...

and if these evidentual posts didnt bother you and your cohorts wouldnt be here defending obammie ...

I think it's says great things that the true americans are bringing the truth out ...and this bothers you >>>>>>
  • Unusual... kaZappoo 2012/03/02 17:40:42
    UnusualSuspect
    LOL..uh huh...you keep trying, kid...LOLOL!!
  • kaZappoo Unusual... 2012/03/02 18:45:35
    kaZappoo
    Im likely older than you ...and evidently more intelegent as well ...OLOLOL
  • Unusual... kaZappoo 2012/03/02 19:13:17
    UnusualSuspect
    +1
    I've discovered that those who say they're more intelligent than others usually aren't.

For starters, they spell "intelligent" correctly...
  • kaZappoo Unusual... 2012/03/02 19:59:17
    kaZappoo
    oh another spelling police ...now were graded for spelling... can you spell F***OFF .....or liberal troll // or progressive idiot ??

like I said intellect is more important than spelling ...

so thats your rebuttal idiot ?
    if so thats what I thought you have nothing !!!

usually when you come back with something as immature as that ,,shows your intelligence !
  • Unusual... kaZappoo 2012/03/02 20:34:36 (edited)
    UnusualSuspect
    Spelling goes along with intelligence. But you are right, there is more to intelligence than correct spelling.

Usually, if you don't have the first, you don't have the second.

Get mad and swear all you want, it doesn't change anything.

You're just not as smart as you think you are, and all the excuses in the world aren't going to change that fact.
  • kaZappoo Unusual... 2012/03/02 20:38:45
    kaZappoo
    do you remember the topic ?

I'm plenty smart ...well it wouldnt take much to out do you ..

now what was the topic ,,,do you remember ?

didnt have a rebuttal did ya ?
  • Unusual... kaZappoo 2012/03/02 20:47:02
    UnusualSuspect
    LOL..rebuttal to you, now?

After calling people names, you expect some sort of rebuttal on a topic that isn't going anywhere anyway?

You gotta be kidding...LOL!!
  • kaZappoo Unusual... 2012/03/02 23:30:29
    kaZappoo
    cause ya GOT NOTHING !!

thats what I thought ...THIS IS WHY YOU REVERTED TO A SPELLING "B" ,, YOU COULDNT DEFEND YOUR SAVIOUR...
  • mich52 kaZappoo 2012/03/02 20:09:17 (edited)

2014/12/20 18:40:58