Shariah Law On The 22nd Floor

zbacku 2012/05/06 12:33:09
Care To Comment.
What Do You Think.

• dick 2012/05/07 18:52:01
    What Do You Think.
    dick
    Their should be only one set of laws here in our country and Muslim should have nothing to do with it! It is time to throw them out of this country but considering that we as a country don't have the balls to throw the lillegals out I don't guess that they will not throw out the Muslims either!
  • sam123 dick 2012/05/07 19:20:53 (edited)
    sam123
    I like your glasses !!! you look like detective ?

can i ask you a question ?

who makes the law in USA?

here are three options to choose from
    A -muslims
    B- USA law makers
    C- alien

muslims has nothing to do with it ?
    are you saying if a muslims have an accident while driving! , or in workplace , or traveling!!! , the set of law of USA has nothing to do with it ? what happen if an american converted to Islam ? do you think he has nothing to do with USA law ?

you really need to revise the way you think

it is time to throw them out of this country ? yeahh !!! that's pretty cool ?

how much did you buy USA?
    does it belong to you only?
    or thinking of living by yourself there ?
    how about if you want to throw them, you have to throw one USA american too who are not neither illigal , nor from the middle east ?
    where do you think you are going to throw them ?

look at them ?
    american muslim family
    they are muslim family and living happily ?
    are you frighten of them ?
    go talk to them , tell them that you want to throw them and see what will happen ?
    you know what is going to happen ?
    the law that they have nothing to do with them , it is going to be applied to you ?
    get it ?????? hope so
  • sam123 2012/05/06 13:52:40 (edited)
    Care To Comment.
    sam123
    Do Europeans think the same as USA citizen ?

One gentleman in European country posted a picture of Taj Mahal Mosque which is not in Europe!!!!! on twitter saying that Sharia is creeping to Europe ???,

do you think Sharia is creeping too in this vast beautiful country with almost 300 million non- muslim people living in it , and have one of the most advanced law and constitution on earth ?

it looks to me like some USA citizen are panicking for non reason !!!!

can 7 million really influence 300 million and force their way of life on them ?
    who do you think they are ? super - human !!!!! or some sort of extra -ordinary people have nuclear ?

Read some response from European people when they have been told that sharia is coming to their countries !!!! :

1-Croissants are shaped like the Islamic crescent moon. #creepingsharia .

2- Non- muslim kids have to learn Algebra which comes from Arabic language meaning 'restoration' and is rooted in Islamic mathematics. #creepingsharia.

3. It started raining and all these women started covering their heads... #creepingsharia.

4. Alcohol is not available at my children's primary school #creepingsharia.

5.I noticed the crescent moon the other night. Bloody Muslamic sky... #creepingsharia.

6. Muslims invented s...

6. Muslims invented soap and shampoo. you must stop bathing at once. Big master plan! #creepingsharia.

7. did you notice that some politicians have not shaved their beards? #creepingsharia .

8. I have a font on my computer that looks Arabic #creepingsharia.

9. I just noticed that my toilet is in a position that means whenever I vomit I'm bowing to Mecca #creepingsharia.

10. Hillary Clinton Gives $147 Million (of your tax dollars) to Hamas #CreepingSharia.

11.I was unable to buy any pork products on the train home #creepingsharia.

12. Lovefilm kept stopping every five minutes whilst I was trying to .........? #creepingsharia.

13.Earth will be taken over by Muslims, unless gay people get there first. #creepingsharia

14 We must stop using oil from muslim country... Bring me a horse! Damn! It's an arab horse!! #creepingsharia .

15.Large number of LCDs found in non muslim store including LG, Samsung and my Sony Bravia - made in Malaysia! #creepingsharia

16. Government adds minimum unit price to alcohol: is it just me, or is this #creepingsharia?

17. Just told another man that I love him. #creepingsharia .

18. Suddenly i realised all the satellite dishes face towards mecca !! #creepingshariah .

19. My brother worked in Neurosurgery at Selly Oak Hospital, operating and caring for injured non -muslim Soldiers. #creepingsharia.

20. Cropped trousers becoming a trend #creepingsharia.

this is how European think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

and what does sharia mean anyway in the west ( not in the east ) ?
    could itbe a tool to be used for political purposes ?
    who know!!!!!
  • zbacku sam123 2012/05/06 20:10:43
    zbacku
    +1
    Go ahead and bury your head in the sand of Liberal denial. bury head in sand
    I live 15 minutes from Dearborn Michigan. I would suggest you visit when you are in the States. And watch the Sharia Law in practice.
  • sam123 zbacku 2012/05/06 22:29:16
    sam123
    sorry Zb...

you can't even convince a child , let alone an adulte that 7 million muslim scattered here and there .... will change the life of 300 million non muslims !!!!
    do you have common sense ? tell me how ?? and are all these 7 mullion practice islam or they are just muslims by name ????

I personally know one area in USA where there are only 15 muslim families surrounded by 2.5 million USA citizen who do not know where their ancestor came from or how it happen to be they are USA citizen !!!!!!!!!, , living among them , jamaican , hispanic, chinese....ect .....

only 5 family of 15 of thes muslim families practice proper islam,
    6 are from shia sects interested only on crying day and night wearing black all year arround !!!!
    2 families are bahai faith , does not make no difference
    2,familes are ahmadiya who celebrate christmas and do not have any problem with anyone ...

talking about Dearbon Michigan , ahhahhhh,
    how can they CHANGE the deep root custom of a large community that is based on liberalism , educated on liberatism and feed american values !! I have not seen any muslim forcing any USA citizen in michigan to adapt muslim life style !!!!

in fact , they live day and night for years there and watch people from all other nations living the way they want ....

sorry Zb...

in fact , they live day and night for years there and watch people from all other nations living the way they want .....the custom they got used to , like chinese community , and nothing happened!!! why suddely sharia ??????

are you really telling me that they will go and stop this man making his lunch and telling him, it is haram( not cosher ) or forbiden to make his dish ?!!!!!!!!

common!!!! ,
    if take only one element out of hundred as an example this is what we will find :

the big business of selling pork in USA advertising it + , producing it+ packaging it + exporting it + using its derivative ,equal the Gross capital of Egypt that have 80 million muslims!!! there you go !!!!

Tell me in honest !
    who dare to go to this gentleman and tell him ,,,,,,, ((eehhhhh sharia !!!! be aware!!! your country is in danger !!!!!) who ? and how to start ? and from where ? ?
    is it from internet to start ? or from big industries ? or law ? or big advertising companies ? or butchers? or farmers ? or slaughter house ? or deliveries ?

eating pork is deep rooted in culture of USA citizen!!!! 7 million will not stop 300 million eating pork !!!!

be realistic and stop frightening sodahead !!!!
    watch this man and his lasagna feat : how can you convince him of sharia ??
    you must be joking , right

• Dagon 2012/05/06 13:39:52
  • MisterD 2012/05/06 13:29:42
    What Do You Think.
    MisterD
    +2
    I think that was unmitigated gall on the part of the sharia lover and abysmal ignorance on the part of the security people!
  • LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/05/06 13:04:21
    Care To Comment.
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +3
    AMERICAN SISTERS, PREPARE TO WEAR BURQA et al.
  • sam123 LADY LI... 2012/05/06 14:02:31
    sam123
    do not worry my dear , honestly, you society will still enjoy these things for very long time to come ....
    stripping
    alcohol
    drugs
    what else ?
    so , I honestly there is nothing to fear ?
    how canyou be while USA is super power ?
    can you be while 300 years of solid education based on freedom and prosperity...
    i really do ,
    have peace , muslims are still struggling to learn how to write and read ......
  • Lady Wh... LADY LI... 2012/05/06 14:04:33
    +1
    NOT THIS OL' GIRL!!

NO way
    NO how
    NO chance
  • Franklin 2012/05/06 12:52:07
    Care To Comment.
    Franklin
    +3
    funny how rights change all the time and if there is not a race card or liberal issue to support its not abuse . Welcome to the USSA ! thanks liberals , just loving all the variable freedom USSA
  • Brian 2012/05/06 12:52:01 (edited)
    Care To Comment.
    Brian
    +3
    Folks we are in trouble, the media isn't going to help, our own government is complaisant with muslim organizations under the guise of being politically correct and religious freedom. and all them are so blind that can't see that they have let the enemy in through gate.
  • rknothead 2012/05/06 12:49:08
    Care To Comment.
    rknothead
    +3
    This is going on in more than just Florida. I'm not against Muslims, until they start forcing their beliefs and trying to change our laws to benefit their own agenda and beliefs. Americans wake up. These people are really doing this and you better do something and start saying something, and don't worry about being fair or politically correct because these people certainly don't care about YOUR rights, only about their agenda to bring down the USA and spread their own power.
  • TasselLady 2012/05/06 12:48:08
    Care To Comment.
    TasselLady
    +2
    As long as it doesn't come to MY floor it can stay where it is permanently. Never will I honor that law.
  • Farnsworth 2012/05/06 12:44:21
    What Do You Think.
    Farnsworth
    +3
    Sounds like something Obama had his hands into or the through his puppet Hillary in the state department
  • Lady Wh... Farnsworth 2012/05/06 14:05:34
    +1
    What in Starclan's name are you meowing about?
  • Farnsworth Lady Wh... 2012/05/07 03:15:26
    Farnsworth
    +1
    The Obama pro Muslim agenda, you know that thing your people deny.

2014/09/01 23:40:56