Sharia Law found in 50 significant U.S. court cases just from the small sample of appellate published cases, despite the fact that the vast majority of cases are not published. Did you realize Sharia Law had infiltrated our courts so thoroughly?

tncdel 2011/12/12 17:49:30
See report here:
http://visiontoamerica.org/6239/sharia-law-deciding-american-...

An excerpt from the report stated:

Our findings suggest that Shariah law has entered into state court decisions, in conflict with the Constitution and state public policy. Some commentators have said there are no more than one or two cases of Shariah law in U.S. state court cases; yet we found 50 significant cases just from the small sample of appellate published cases. Others state with certainty that state court judges will always reject any foreign law, including Shariah law, when it conflicts with the Constitution or state public policy; yet we found 15 Trial Court cases, and 12 Appellate Court cases, where Shariah was found to be applicable in the case at bar. The facts are the facts: some judges are making decisions deferring to Shariah law even when those decisions conflict with Constitutional protections. This is a serious issue and should be a subject of public debate and engagement by policymakers.

• Icanbean Arschloch 2011/12/12 17:59:08
    YES, I was already that Sharia Law has infiltrated our courts that much [comm...
    Icanbean  Arschloch
    +6
    Political Correctness will be the doom of Our Constitutional Republic.

• jumpboots 187th PIR 2011/12/29 02:08:52
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    Makes me want to puke.
  • RobertChristopherLaity 2011/12/14 07:28:30
    RobertChristopherLaity
    Obama is a Muslim Supremacist.What do you expect?
  • mary E 2011/12/13 12:27:52
    NO, I wasn't aware of that till now [comment].
    mary E
    I knew it was becoming a problem, but I didn't know it was to this extent. Thanks for the info.
  • Phil 2011/12/13 05:49:23
  • modernminuteman 2011/12/12 23:24:53
    modernminuteman
    +1
    thats why i hate these judges who take an oath to uphold our constitutional law but then judge on their own belief's instead. these are the same judges that took everything christian out of our schools and pubic places and soon our entire lives if we let them. obama has named two of these judges since he took office to the supreme court.
  • ImageBandit ~ American Patriot 2011/12/12 22:35:28
    ImageBandit ~ American Patriot
    +1
    the muslims are going to overthrow america and it is thanks to the idiot libs
  • FYI 2011/12/12 20:58:15
    FYI
    +1
    All part of islams goal of world domination, it is not just the radical terrorists.
    Those that immigrate to western societies do so with the intent of slowly infiltrating their host countries to the point of conquest, at first they quietly meld with them until they have sufficient numbers, then they start demanding the host countries conform to islam.
    Ask this simple question, if they hate western societies and believe we are "infidels", why do they immigrate to our countries rather than stay in there own countries where islam is law?
    You'll find the answer is to further islams goal of world domination.

Beware of any and all muslims.
    BAN ISLAM IN THE U.S..
  • Hobbitt / Oldsquid 2011/12/12 20:26:25
    Hobbitt / Oldsquid
    +1
    We are headed down a very slippery slope.
  • blottney 2011/12/12 20:21:51
    blottney
    +1
    This is why the word needs to get out to everyone to start paying attention to what is going on in this country. Wake up America or we will be in deep she it.
  • Stan Kapusta 2011/12/12 20:14:38
    Stan Kapusta
    +2
    People don't realize they are petting a snake. Carlin said it best The Pussification of America. Everyone is afraid to offend. Now your choices are being decided for you. Shiria Law. or loss of freedom whatever you decide to call it.
  • Maria 2011/12/12 19:38:34
    Maria
    +3
    Look at what happen to UK...UK regrets to let foreigner come to their country and community..they lost their UK meaning... shariah law in UK
    shariah law in UK
    shariah law in UK
    shariah law in UK
  • safari 2011/12/12 19:18:02
    safari
    +3
    This is their war against America - in the courts - by creating precedents and changing laws. There is no room for Sharia in American Court Systems!

WAKE UP AMERICA
  • concerned dude 2011/12/12 18:30:45
    concerned dude
    +3
    Yes. this is part of the Muslim Brotherhoods plan and they are just working their plan. They are counting on our ignorance and apathy. We have already lost Detroit and it that city no longer operates according to US law or our Constitution
  • SteveMarine- JLA 2011/12/12 18:28:01
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +1
    No i knew it has been found to be in our court rooms...but I had no idea it was to this level...
    Icanbean  Arschloch
    +6
  • JanHopkins 2011/12/12 17:53:49
    JanHopkins
    +2
    Knock it off you traitors!
  • tncdel 2011/12/12 17:51:09
    tncdel
    +3
    Let those trying to hide it from America tell it, and they will vehemently deny the truth.
  • I. Car Rus 2011/12/12 17:50:32
    I. Car Rus
    +3
    I'll sound the alarm.
  • tncdel I. Car Rus 2011/12/12 17:51:55
    tncdel
    +2
    If we don't, America is lost.
  • SteveMa... tncdel 2011/12/12 18:28:36
    SteveMarine- JLA
    I agree.

2014/11/28 12:17:24