Sharia Law (a video Muslims don’t want seen)
- 2010/05/22 13:22:52
- Read all 184 opinions
Posted on May 22, 2010 by creeping sharia
- The Weather Underground Organizer planted the acorn that grew into Barack Obama
- U.S. funding mosques around the world
- There's Only So Many Ways Obama Can Spin Failure
- Blaming Bush Doesn't Create Jobs
- Terror-linked CAIR waging jihad on law enforcement agencies
- View more slideshows »
Government shutdown or not, there's a new $100 bill in town -- and apparently, people love it!
If Congress doesn't agree on how the U.S. will pay its bills by October 1st, the federal government will shut down. But how concerned is the average American? Not very.
Ever since President Obama's re-election back in November, the media hasn't stopped reporting about the ruffled course of the Republican party. So who's the future face of the GOP? Find out how the public voted.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has been at the center of media coverage for a while now. But more recently, the buzz has been about his proclaimed political party -- and whether or not he should change it.