SHARE and RAVE the brave and loving women who put their baby up for adoption instead of having a selfish abortion.

CAPISCE 2013/01/12 03:15:37
Related Topics: Abortion, Baby, Adoption, Brave
RAVE
Other

• Fannytoots 2013/01/24 19:57:50
    RAVE
    Fannytoots
    i'm really glad that they made the decision and shared their love with others
  • Navin Johnson (The Jerk) 2013/01/24 13:18:50 (edited)
    RAVE
    Navin Johnson (The Jerk)
    +1
    that's what i did. baby's mother mentioned abortion and i said no way. found a good couple from a town 20 miles from here. the adoptive mother was in recovery from cancer,her and her husband can't have children.
  • Elizabeth 2013/01/16 03:23:36
    RAVE
    Elizabeth
    +1
    Thank you for being unselfish and doing the right thing. It is your job to protect that child from the instant you know your pregnant. Only rape, incest, or medical reasons should not be judged. If some girl doesn't know how to read the directions on the birth control box or doesn't know how to tell the guy he either wears a condom or he gets none, she shouldn't get an abortion. It is irresponsible and KARMA will come for them.
  • Hippygirl 2013/01/15 19:50:50
    RAVE
    Hippygirl
    If you are really concerned about unwanted pregnancy and abortions. Why don't you try teaching other MEN to be responsible and use condoms. It takes more then one person to get pregnant. If a woman is a slut or selfish for having unprotected sex is the man not doing the very same thing. However not one time have you called the man she is having sex with selfish or slutty. I wonder why that is? Even if men cant have equal roles in pregnancy they can be equal in PROVENTING them. If its really about being pro life then teaching other men that they are EQUALY RESPONSIBLE for PREVENTING UNWANTED PREGNANCYS Is ALOT more proactive then calling women sluts and selfish on the internet for having the same right you do to control your own body. Look at it this way if my son was dying and your kidneys where the only ones in the world that could save him and you did not want to do so. would it be ok for us to FORCE you to give one up. Why is that any different? If its really about Life then we should grab people who are not willing and take organs they don't need so another person can live right. Every human in the world is selfish for keeping organs they don't need to live. Thousands of other wise healthy people die everyday because they don't get transplants. Better yet how about those w...
    If you are really concerned about unwanted pregnancy and abortions. Why don't you try teaching other MEN to be responsible and use condoms. It takes more then one person to get pregnant. If a woman is a slut or selfish for having unprotected sex is the man not doing the very same thing. However not one time have you called the man she is having sex with selfish or slutty. I wonder why that is? Even if men cant have equal roles in pregnancy they can be equal in PROVENTING them. If its really about being pro life then teaching other men that they are EQUALY RESPONSIBLE for PREVENTING UNWANTED PREGNANCYS Is ALOT more proactive then calling women sluts and selfish on the internet for having the same right you do to control your own body. Look at it this way if my son was dying and your kidneys where the only ones in the world that could save him and you did not want to do so. would it be ok for us to FORCE you to give one up. Why is that any different? If its really about Life then we should grab people who are not willing and take organs they don't need so another person can live right. Every human in the world is selfish for keeping organs they don't need to live. Thousands of other wise healthy people die everyday because they don't get transplants. Better yet how about those who die who don't want their organs donated after they die when they really don't need them. Should we disregard their wishes about their bodies after they die? But who cares about those lives taken everyday when you cant blame it on a woman!
  • CAPISCE Hippygirl 2013/01/16 03:02:45
    CAPISCE
    +2
    LMAO, you gotta be kidding.
    Sure it's just as irresponsible for a man to have unprotected sex as it is for a woman but here's the difference, Women have 100% say into the future or abortion of the baby. This decision of life or death of a baby clearly indicates the selfishness is primarily on the woman's side.
    The man has absolutely no say whether the baby lives or is aborted(killed) ----None. The Feminists wanted full control over the life or abortion of the baby and you got it, you also carry the brunt of the guilt until the day you die.
    Intelligent men do not have unprotected sex, Intelligent women do not have unprotected sex , selfish women have unprotected sex and in many cases have a selfish abortion soon after.
    Oh baby, we have come a long way
  • Hippygirl CAPISCE 2013/01/16 13:25:57
    Hippygirl
    But you are saying in almost every response I have read the 1st SELFISH act is the UNPROTECTED SEX then the abortion. So witch is it???????????????? if the unprotected sex is the most selfish act then BOTH the woman and the man are EQUALY selfish and slutty. The fact we get to make that choice is the fault of biology not the woman.I would like to see a way for that to change men can have the pregnancy and the Choice. I bet the abortion numbers would be doubled if that where the case. But again I will state woman controlling their own bodies are no more selfish then every person who walks around with organs they don't need that could be given to those who do. Yet we don't force people to do things with their own bodies that they don't want to do. Hell we even give DEAD PEOPLE the right to keep organs they cant take with them that could SAVE CHILDREN from death that ARE WANTED and LOVED. But where is the outrage about those lives. There is none do you know why. Because pro life is not pro life it is pro control over someone else's body. You can call woman SELFISH AND SLUTTY all you want but I guarantee it has not PROVENTED ONE ABORTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CAPISCE Hippygirl 2013/01/16 14:28:16
    CAPISCE
    +1
    Correct as I responded the first time both are selfish to have unprotected sex but the fact remains the mother is the one who makes the ultimate selfish decision to kill the baby.
    There is no possible reason for an abortion that is not selfish due to the amount of couples wanting to adopt BABIES, it far far outnumbers the amount of BRAVE and LOVING Women who put there babies up for ADOPTION rather than kill the baby. The waiting list is years long of people who would love to have a baby to care for, love and raise---
    Make it a CHOICE of LOVE, CHOOSE ADOPTION, not DEATH.
    HIGHEST LEVEL OF RESPECT POSSIBLE GOES TO THE BRAVE ,STRONG AND LOVING WOMEN WHO PUT THERE BABIES UP FOR ADOPTION !
  • Hippygirl CAPISCE 2013/01/16 17:23:11
    Hippygirl
    If those people where so in NEED to LOVE a child it would not have to be an infant. There are over 250,000 children waiting to be adopted. If a woman CHOOSES to go to term with the pregnancy that does deserve respect NOBODY thinks THEY don't. It the DISRESPECT shown to the ones who do not make that same CHOOICE that is undeserved.

Yes it is the woman who gets to make final decision on what to do with the pregnancy. its a simple biological fact. It does not make a woman selfish that she does not want to have children. Do you know that some states still will not tie your tubes until a certain age unless you have a certain amount of children. or that in some states a woman CANNOT have her tubes tied without her husbands permission? And you still have not said anything about the people keeping those organs in life and death. Why cant some one just come gut you and take a kidney to save the life of a kid. Do you think we should have the right to take organs from others as long as it saves a life. if not your a hypocrite.
  • CAPISCE Hippygirl 2013/01/18 13:16:01
    CAPISCE
    We see it differently
  • Hippygirl CAPISCE 2013/01/20 21:24:07
    Hippygirl
    So how do you see it? Why is it more selfish for a woman to end a pregnancy but not selfish for you to keep your extra kidney?
  • CAPISCE Hippygirl 2013/01/21 00:20:55
    CAPISCE
    +1
    i want even respond to that absurd comparison.
  • Hippygirl CAPISCE 2013/01/21 00:32:08
    Hippygirl
    Why, because it proves me right?
  • CAPISCE Hippygirl 2013/01/21 00:34:09
    CAPISCE
    +1
    absurd
  • Bacci 2013/01/15 13:10:41
    RAVE
    Bacci
    +2
    I wish I could, and I think we should have a fund for women, who choose to give life, support them, during there pregnancy. They are great women who made a choice to give their beautiful child to someone instead of killing it.
  • CAPISCE Bacci 2013/01/16 03:50:57
  • dru dixon 2013/01/14 19:02:32
    Other
    dru dixon
    +1
    Abortion is a very hard heart wrenching decision and no women should be judge who has to make it!
  • Tangeri... dru dixon 2013/01/15 16:19:21
    Tangerine Sky
    +1
    I wasn't judging. I myself have had an abortion when I was very young. But I can see where you get that from the question. I was just simply saying that the women who have the strength to put themselves through 9 months of torture just to give up their baby at the end are more of a woman then me and they deserve to get credit. I know I couldn't do it for sure and I have a lot of respect for women that do.
  • dru dixon Tangeri... 2013/01/15 23:26:32
    dru dixon
    +2
    Yes to give up a baby and never know what will happen to it is a very brave thing to do. And to give somebody who can't have their own baby a chance to raise a child is a very selfless thing to do. Thank you for explaining your position and bringing this to everyone's attention.
  • Elizabeth dru dixon 2013/01/16 03:16:22
    Elizabeth
    +1
    I disagree. If she's on abortion #2, #3 and there is no learning curve, then I'm judging.
  • dru dixon Elizabeth 2013/01/16 16:42:58
    dru dixon
    +1
    Thanks to modern birth control and its accessibility I don't know of many women who are on 2 3 and more abortions. Lets hope birth control is never denied because then you will see it.
  • Elizabeth dru dixon 2013/01/17 02:03:12
    Elizabeth
    Agreed. I believe and support free birth control.
  • dru dixon Elizabeth 2013/01/17 02:04:38
    dru dixon
    +1
    Thanks Mary! Only education and access to birth control will bring down the abortion numbers!
  • Elizabeth dru dixon 2013/01/17 02:07:02
    Elizabeth
    Yes, and even better, less on welfare!
  • dru dixon Elizabeth 2013/01/17 02:11:50
    dru dixon
    Yes you educate women that puts pride into them and yes I agree welfare numbers go down! Assistance is good and everybody needs it now and then but a quest for knowledge and confidence to work is what gets people off the welfare cycle.
  • Elizabeth dru dixon 2013/01/18 01:04:42
    Elizabeth
    +1
    AMEN. I've been saying this since I was just a teen. How can't these idiots that run this country get this? Seriously?
  • dru dixon Elizabeth 2013/01/18 01:14:07
    dru dixon
    +1
    Because we have cowards that just look for their next re-election and people who get scared that something that is looked into will be automatically taken away! Both sides have politically polarized this programs and the good and bad that lies with it!
  • CAPISCE dru dixon 2013/01/16 04:10:41
  • dru dixon CAPISCE 2013/01/16 16:44:33
    dru dixon
    +1
    What era are you from? Stay out of a personal matter between a women and her doctor!
  • CAPISCE dru dixon 2013/01/21 00:41:14
    CAPISCE
    There is a new Birth Control, it's 100% fool proof-- Don't be a slut and have unprotected sex.
  • dru dixon CAPISCE 2013/01/22 20:30:33
    dru dixon
    It is 97% and I know of some women who have gotten pregnant using the pill! And that is besides the point. She has a right to a safe legal abortion if she decides to go that way. You will not stop abortions by simply making abortion illegal! In fact the numbers will go way up!
  • CAPISCE dru dixon 2013/01/24 13:14:46
    CAPISCE
    I agree---my problem is more with the 97% of irresponsible idiots who use abortion as birth control
  • dru dixon CAPISCE 2013/01/24 23:24:33
    dru dixon
    People say that and I have yet to see any woman skipping happily to an abortion clinic to get her abortion because she sees it as a birth control measure. Give women more credit than that!
  • sonofason CAPISCE 2013/01/21 00:37:54 (edited)
  • E3 CAPISCE 2013/01/21 00:44:23
    E3
    +1
    Hate political correctness s***, man. It's no d*** good. Like I was telling some woman about some guy dressing in women's wear, we men will think a guy dressing like a woman is a sissy and there are going to be those of us who will kick your @ss until you realize you're a man, take it or leave it.
    There are just some things debates are worthless on, people take it or leave it, end of story.
    Other
    +1
    What gets me is that the ones who bitch the most about abortion are ALSO the ones who bitch about a woman using Birth Control!
  • CAPISCE Lady Wh... 2013/01/15 05:06:58
    CAPISCE
    +2
    Actully the ones who are the strongest supporters of Abortion (Radical Feminist) will never have Children unless they adopt---if you know what I mean
  • Elizabeth CAPISCE 2013/01/16 03:17:35
    Elizabeth
    +1
    LMAO. Say it how it is!
  • E3 CAPISCE 2013/01/21 00:51:40
    E3
    +1
    "Their body." said some woman down below. See, this is mindless parakeeting of what they've heard. Whenever you keep hearing a certain phrase, you know people are parakeeting what they hear instead of actually judging for themselves and forming a conclusion after due deliberation.
    When the fudge are people going to get it through their thick heads that humans in a woman's body are their own persons, not just a clump of cells?
    Tell me, exactly when does one become more than just a clump of cells? Is it only when they're outside the womb and off the umbilical cord, then they're transformed into a human being? Tell me, are those who believe such things still shocked whenever they play peek-a-boo to see what was there before they covered their eyes is still there?
    People should just shut up about 9/11 and Sandy Hook, these are nothing more than abortions in front of our eyes. If it's cool to kill humans in the womb, then there is nothing wrong with bombing buildings and killing people who are not in the womb.
  • CAPISCE E3 2013/01/21 00:56:04
  • E3 CAPISCE 2013/01/21 01:06:07
    E3
    +1
    Thank you. Look, these fools need to understand, JUST BECAUSE HUMANS PROPOSE AND AGREE ON SOMETHING DOES NOT MEAN IT IS AUTOMATICALLY RIGHT!! Since when was the physical world designed by men's agreements? Since when did we become gods? Hitler said lots of s*** and much of Germany agreed, does that mean he was right in killing pure Germans, Poles, Ukrainians, AMERICANS, Russians, the list goes on.
    See, this women's rights s*** started up not too long after the sexual revolution by Kinsey, who questioned sex fiends and criminal elements and presented his facts as research. Blind sheep that too many are, they accepted this and so flew open the door. This sexual revolution also is the cause of the abortions that are going on.
    Who gives a d*** about debate, RESULTS are what matter, not IDEAS. The result of that sexual revolution is sky-high abortion rates, diseases being spread, unwed mothers, "baby mama" foolishness, devaluation of human life in the womb as nothing but a mass of cells...
    I tell you, if you devalue the person in the womb, you will eventually devalue the person outside the womb and then, to H*** with it all, do whatever you freakin' want. Violence will increase, wars will generate, and the American Republic will become a thing of the past due to her tearing hers...
    I tell you, if you devalue the person in the womb, you will eventually devalue the person outside the womb and then, to H*** with it all, do whatever you freakin' want. Violence will increase, wars will generate, and the American Republic will become a thing of the past due to her tearing herself up from within in addition to outside pressure.
    And so, history repeats itself. People need to understand, barriers that we have in place in culture are there for a reason. Culture is how we deal with the world and survive. If you keep pulling all the levers, eventually you're going to burst the dam and be swept away by your own foolishness.

2014/12/21 17:22:53