Seven of Barack Obama's Dorkiest Moments

doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2012/05/02 10:17:52
Keep in mind, these are just seven of his dorkiest moments! There are others to be found! Read all about our dorky pos!
For reasons that are hard to fathom, we've recently had conservative after conservative publicly agreeing that Barack Obama is amazingly super cool. This is bizarre because they've been convinced of this by the same old liberal hype machine at work. Remember when fashion magazines were regularly declaring that Michelle Obama, who is the worst dressed First Lady in living memory, was some kind of fashion icon? How about when Sharon Stone was telling people that Hillary Clinton was just too sexy to be President? Now the coolest man alive is supposed to be Barack Obama because he dances almost well enough to have been an extra on American Bandstand?

Really? Seriously?

Besides, since when did anyone in politics become "cool?" Maybe Obama is "cool" compared to Harry Reid or Mitch McConnell, but the effeminate guy in the White House that people compare to Urkel isn't "cool" by any normal standard of cool. There is a reason politics is called "showbiz for ugly people." If some empty suit who reads dull speeches from his teleprompter and then heads off to golf could really be "cool," Mick Jagger, Dwayne Johnson, and Tim Tebow would be politicians instead of doing what they do.

Know what cool isn't?

Read More: http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2012/05...

• Snowball 2012/05/02 14:58:56
    Snowball
    +3
    I like the one where he said he visited "57" states- he may have gone to Harvard, but clearly he did not pay attention to American History- or care- and most Harvard Grads know that!!! Any other person would have been shamed over it. But because we treat him "different", I guess I'll catagorize it as "dorky". P.S. I want to be held to the SAME standard as others, not treated "special"- that's REAL respect.

• dick 2012/05/04 20:44:48
    dick
    +1
    I have no respect for Obie or his mate they are an embarrassment!
  • Leasheryn/Lady Willpower 2012/05/03 00:16:41
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +2
    Have there been any moments that weren't dork moments?!
  • Boomer 2012/05/02 16:03:34
    Boomer
    +2
    He gets away with this sh*t because his skin color is black! As a minority and a blackman myself I am embarressed that the only standard he is held up to is his color. This is the mentality of the liberals and this is the reason that I as a black man refuse to enter into their plantation type mentality.
  • dick Boomer 2012/05/04 19:48:47
    dick
    +2
    A great comment! fonzie
  • Snowball 2012/05/02 14:58:56
    Snowball
    +3
  • Elleryqueen 2012/05/02 11:58:14
    Elleryqueen
    +2
    Some people seem to have their head where the sun don't shine. Anyone who thinks this dork is cool don't have any sense of reality.
  • stevmackey 2012/05/02 11:06:44
    stevmackey
    +2
    Read up on his biggest promises that he said would happen by the end of three years. He was quoted as saying that he would be a one term President if they did not get done,
  • Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning 2012/05/02 11:03:19
    Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning
    +2
    King Kool? More like King Fool!
    basketball fairy
  • doofieg... Flash,a... 2012/05/02 11:14:44
  • Flash,a... doofieg... 2012/05/02 11:26:31
    Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning
    +2
    Cry baby cry! He deserves parental neglect.......oh wait he already has.

2014/11/28 17:01:41